If Trump did nothing wrong then why did he ask everyone to leave the room to talk to Comey about issues that weren't...

If Trump did nothing wrong then why did he ask everyone to leave the room to talk to Comey about issues that weren't classified or too private for Sessions or Kushner to hear?

because he did do something wrong and wanted to appear as if he didnt

they had sex. Pribus just wanted in on some.

>implying any leader in the last 30+ years was good

Hell the last oaky leader we had was Nixon and he got jewed but he media

>why do bosses have private conversations

Do you like every conversation you have to be overheared by others?

It was completely inappropriate for the president to have a private meeting with the head of the FBI and the only way to remove any doubt of the intent would have been to keep at least one witness in the room.

This

Is this your new shill method? Why not make your usual dossier thread?

Kisses, terrified cuck.

>Iran inappropriate to have a private meeting with the head of the FBI

...why?

why do you masturbate in private? are you ashamed? doing illegal things? HMMMM?

>buzzwords
>implying I voted/support trump
>implying your autistic shitposting isn't annoying.
Sad, I told you to come back after the Comey testimony with your damage control. See you tomorrow.

I don't know who you think you're talking to but your level of autism is hilarious, so keep it up.

He is the president, he has the right to have one on one conversations even with high ranking officials. If you are incapable of understanding this i recommend turning off reddit and jump into the grand canyon.

"Executive Privilege", you snowflake

Fuck you. You don't know that, You just repeat what others want you to believe. You crippled, non critical thinker you.

Why exactly ? Do you think he should he have been stuffing a swisher sweet in some interns cooch instead?

Dont reply to reddit shill treads, also dont forget to sage in the options colum.

>Sup Forumsparrot complaining that other people repeat things

He's not allowed to persuade that official to drop an investigation, which is what he did.

Literally nobody thinks Comey is a liar. They think he's a showboater or a grandstander, but not a liar.

Democrats want him fired
>Trump comes to power
>Tells comey the investigation is a waste of time and money because it is a red herring.
>Trump fires comey because he wants a new fbi director and so did the democrats previously
>The democrats throw a shit fit and scream MUHH RUSSSIA REDS UNDER DUH BED WE WUZ HACKED

Dems want him fired because there's still misunderstanding about the Comey letter.

Comey sent the letter privately to congress, Chaffetz leaked it to the press and the subsequent willful misinterpretation by the right-wing media.

Why Chaffetz isn't charged with leaking is still the real question. Same with Nunes.

I can't believe people actually still think Trump is a Russian plant. Why are we still in NATO? Why do we still have sanctions against Russia? It's just pure hate screaming really.

>that look when you realize that even though you were the first black American President, you are still a joke and nobody respects you except sycophants and degenerates

>There are a few fallacies at work here. I'm just going to point out two of them.
1. Strawman. Nobody said Trump was perfect. You're creating an position for us, then attacking that position rather than our actual position to claim you've won the argument.
2. Denying a conjunct. While technically a non sequitur, it's still a logical fallacy. You assume that Trump and Obama are two sides of a coin, which they are not. You've asserted that because Trump is bad, Obama must be good. This obviously makes no sense to anyone with two or more brain cells to rub together, as it is possible that both are good or that both are bad.

To be fair, we're the ones that gave them "cuck" as a buzzword...

Ever heard of "too big to fail?" Same concept.

When you all ask the same question, expect the same answer.

*yawn*

Another fruitless venture of "muh Russia" alarmism. You normies really can't recognize Deep State psyops can you?

Retarded nigger detected. Adults have private conversations, nigger children would never understand this.

>Proud of a president that literally bent us over backwards to appease every other country
>Ashamed of a president that puts America first and doesn't take shit from anybody

Democrat memes suck ass

Trump working for Russia? fucking ridiculous. He isn't smart enough.

Trump is just a pawn.

To be a guy who doesn't take shit he's sure setting himself up for a major assfuck. He must enjoy it from the back.

Nigger autism detected must be a Jew proxy posting

>Someone is actually a retarded enough to believe this

Here's your $0.10 tip

trump is bi and was making a move

If Trump did something wrong, wouldn't it be in Comey's testimony?

Why? Don't you trust Comey?

I ask because you guys change your mind every few months.

So ironic