4 MORE DAYS 4 MORE DATYS!

who ready for there to be a 51st state this Sunday!

Other urls found in this thread:

ballotpedia.org/Puerto_Rico_Statehood,_Independence,_Free_Association,_or_Current_Status_Referendum_(2017)
politico.com/story/2017/02/ricky-rossello-puerto-rico-swing-state-235344
youtube.com/watch?v=JYiHczkAvi8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what's this about? I was thinking about moving there for the tax free act 20/22 stuff.

I thought you already became a state.

Sunday is the day of The Puerto Rican status referendum

No there a territory

Won't happen desu. Republican controlled congress won't want more democrat seats in DC.

Quick rundown
>Puerto Rico makes a referendum on whether or not they should be a state every blue moon
>they are doing another one
>most people who support statehood are PNP supporters who want to be a state becuase they think they can be prosperous under statehood
>people who are against it are PDP, independistas, and Newrican faggots who think it's bad because muh programs
>state hood might be a burden to the sates because of the huge debt PR has
Honestly I want PR to be a state just to independents (who are commie shits) and Newricans lose their shit.

The governor said it will be a swing state

I got some friends in Puerto Rico. Good people. Would like for them to become a state. The only problem is that it would be a curse for them (and all of us) if we ever elect a fucking liberal filth into office again.

source annon? and what's be happening why would the become a state in 3 days. Not that i don't welcome it but what's new this has been going on since the 70s and even way way back before hand. So what is new?

kek rip *4 more days rip.

But that is completely false. It will be a democrat state, like Hawaii.

That would be like letting Greece into the EU without checking their finances first, OH wait.

Don't like your pic, user. Canada is too bat shit crazy to be part of the U.S.. Let them destroy themselves without taking us down with them.

>went to PR
>Dominican Repulbic tier outside resorts
Wtf is wrong with Hispanics?

PR has no chance for a secure border, so expect a full wave of gibmedats once you became a state

No thanks fuck off, we don't need another brown California.

The governor is a lying faggot that wants gibs for his welfare shithole.

I agree.
Most people on the island don't give a fuck about national politics so an national election in 2020 would be new to them. There are as many welfare leeches as there are people who hate communism with a passion.
My abuela would proudly support Trump.

ballotpedia.org/Puerto_Rico_Statehood,_Independence,_Free_Association,_or_Current_Status_Referendum_(2017)

pleas no. no more bean people. just stay a colony. actually fuk puerto rico, just become another country or just let mexico annex you or something. fuk puerto rico.

politico.com/story/2017/02/ricky-rossello-puerto-rico-swing-state-235344

They are becoming an american state?

>implying we like Mexicans

Redneck detected.

why would they? RIght they pay no taxes and get all the same benefits. 20% of their population collects disability alone. They are THE welfare state and we're their slaves.

>That would be like
It's exactly like that. Have fun with more niggers leeching faggots.

Even if this passes, there's no way the current Congress would allow them in. Puerto Rico would always be a Dem state

Two more Senate seats for Democrats? No thanks.

>make Franklin a state
>kick out California

This

We should coerce Trump to render them independence from America.

just what we need....3 million more hispanic free-loaders

These

Yippee! My tax dollars get to bail out Elliott Management.

>Elliott Management owns a gajillion dollars face value PR debt.
>Paul Singer (the founder) was Rubio's biggest backer.
>PR was the only primary Rubio won. (kek)

tl;dr Jew $ really, really wants PR statehood.

I'm gonna blast America Fuck Yeah and Hulk Hogan's theme nonstop once statehood wins. If nothing else, it'll piss off my pro-ELA sister.

Hopefully something actually happens this time, though. If we're not en-route to becoming a state by 2020, I'll probably leave for the mainland.

Motherfucker, like being a state will change anything. We'll be the California of the Caribbean, except Dominicans will take the place of Mexicans.

People here are so fucking indoctrinated into defending their shitty piece of government-sponsored pie, despite it making us collapse, that nothing outside of a true happening will make the rest of these plebs wake up.

Puerto Rico is not worth fighting for. The good ones will leave for the mainland, and be proud citizens of the US of A. The rest staying in this shithole? You don't want them. You don't want them asking for single payer. You don't want them asking for free education.

And you sure as fuck don't want them voting Democrat for the next 200 years.

Think agin

Chekced
I know how that feels. My cousin is now a communist that protested at the UPR thing. She also visited Cuba.

>[X] No
Fuckoff, you're not wanted you bankrupt spics.

>tfw you don't know what excuse to make to justify voting on sunday
What am I gonna tell mommy?

the only reason they want statehood is because they want uncle sam to take their debts.

Hey I'm from iowa!

absolutely not
sage this shit

They might this sunday

Let's just hope your people don't go liberal, we don't need mudslimes and shit blowing both of us up.

>Implying we're not already there

i hope all you peurto ricans fuck off back to peurto rico, every goddamn state you apes migrate to turns to shit with your shitty "culture" and gross stinky and always sweaty men also ur all lazy and just live off government checks

FUCK!

>consistently votes leftist
Please no.

Congress will not admit it.

No thanks i dont want more island mexicans

Sorry, we really can't afford you.

oh God no plz, their broke assess are gonna fuck up our economy.

are "there" and "they're" pronounced the same way?

Our debt is a drop in the bucket compared to yours, you dildo.

$20T > $70B

ew, no thanks,

FUCK NO
PUERTO RICO IS FULL OF GIBMEDATS DEMOCRAT FAGGOTS
NO
NO WAY
YOU WILL NOT JOIN THE USA

>More Hispanic voters.
>Le 56% face.

It's funny, the most American thing about them is how they don't want to become a state. Individualism is always a good thing.

Alright, let me explain something very, very important about our local politics:

Our parties are completely set up around our status. The problem with this is that, while the status differs within these parties, all of them are left-leaning, big government, gun control, private business strangulation parasites.

So, the parties are an illusion, and people that look at local politics only (which is a vast portion of the population) only KNOW leftist ideologies and policies. Because the reality is that Puerto Rico has been a colony for over 500 years, and most simply don't know ideas outside of the collective in a cultural level.

tl;dr Puerto Ricans WANT statehood. Statehood will win. But this means an influx of US citizens will be able to put into power the next shitty leftist from the comfort of 100-degree, 100% humidity weather from the Caribbean.

no

Annexing Canada would help on Monday with the giant states we could use for the electoral vote.

>all of them are left-leaning, big government, gun control, private business strangulation parasites.
That's a load of shit considering our current governor campaigned on pushing for smaller, more pro-business government. And that's exactly what he's been doing.

>But this means an influx of US citizens will be able to put into power the next shitty leftist from the comfort of 100-degree, 100% humidity weather from the Caribbean.

But your already a citizen Boriqua. ANyway theres probably more Ricans in NY than on the island so its not like you guys dont already have voting pull.

Then why do americans always mess them up?

What's wrong with Dominican ?

youtube.com/watch?v=JYiHczkAvi8

welcome to the white race OP

fuck i meant their*
delet this

Even if the yes wins, it won't happen if I were a white American guy I wouldn't want an island of free loading ghetto mulattos to get gibs from the mainland.

You fix this by allowing people to have conceal carry rights as the mainland and cutting welfare. It'll sort itself out in a decade.

>implying rednecks that hate niggers and beaners are a bad thing

There's no cash and no lending power. Like he has a fucking choice at this point.

No citizen can vote for the Presidency in Puerto Rico. None. The territory fucks our citizenship up the ass in ways you can ever understand when you read the PR Constitution.

And there's still 3.5 million people here, brah. You don't think adding those Electoral votes and House seats would hurt?

Typical third worlders. Don't actually have wealth so you try to wear it. Calling your self a rich port is hilarious. It's like blacks calling the kids genius and then saying it wrong.

You can't be a state anyways. Can you imagine the redesign of our flag? 51 stars? Not symmetrical, not aesthetic. Fuck off for this reason alone.

Atm there is a center-right majority in puerto rico.

Btw did anybody told them, that states will not get bailed out either?

fuck off we're full

Not gonna happen.

The easiest place in the world to buy coke is puerto rico

No one here knows how US Government works. Fuck, they don't even know their own rights most of the time.

States get chapter 9 bankruptcy, which would allow us to restructure our debt so we can meet our obligations.

It was Ponce de Leon that called it, you ignorant inbred fuck, not ourselves. It's like your western states that were part of Mexico have mostly Spanish names.

We're already US citizens fucker we can come and go as we please ^_^

Puerto Rico as a state would vote blue every election looking for handouts. Puerto Ricans are lazy, do not want to work, and want to be on welfare. They will ALWAYS vote blue.

If they become a state dems win every election until the USA as a country dies.

We're already making use of PROMESA Title 3 though, so that's kind of a moot point.

Maybe if the become a state they will learn english and stop that horrible machine spanish accent that combines all the gayest tones humanely possible into of conglomeration of homosexual fecal matter

Just the Puerto Ricans themselves are complete gibmedats as it is.
I remember hearing a few years ago that 33% of Puerto Rican workers work for the government.

>platanonigger talking about shitty accents

I lived in Aquadilla for six years when in the CG, '93-'96 & '01-'04 and would go back. Looooved it. EXCEPT when the damn plebiscites were going on. Hate those darn speaker cars and all the hate.

I assume this is just ANOTHER one that will end in 48% Statehood and 52% Status Quo (Commonwealth) because the 4% Independnistas (with the green houses) vote with the Status Quo types to prevent statehood.

Or is this time different because of the financial collapse?

Says the sub human dominican that have to come in ricketty boats to our island because their shit country can't support them .

The only good thing about a WW3 that we'll surely get nuked is that we take you fuckers with us because you're downwind from any fallout.

Independentistas never change.

Kek

47% are on government assistance at least.

For every Puertorican thread there is always at least one Dominican shitposter

No more states. We have too many American hating lefties as it is. Letting Hawaii in was the last straw. You broke motherfuckers stay out of our country.

Zozzle, they are literally tons of puertorican cucks flocking here begging for jobs and gobbling down dominican man poles.

You americucks wannabes are pathetic and should neckyourselves ASAP.

Sterilized cucks, Im jerk off so much thinking about your demographic downfall.

Nothing hardens my cock more than puertocucks disappearing from the face of the earth!

All that land, its ours faggots.

>Coming from the second state of Isreal
hush kike killbot burger slave

Looks like we got us a saltwater spic fight, Sup Forums

*sounds the national anthem
A ella le gusta la gasolina... Dame más gasolina

>Hate those darn speaker cars and all the hate.
It's still a thing unfortunately

........Si

Who would waste a nuke here?

Sounds about right.