Almost every poster behind an American flag is a Chicano

>almost every poster behind an American flag is a Chicano
END US NOW KIMMY

>END US NOW KIMMY
This isn't a joke user

AY MANG WE WHITE TOO ESE. HAIL HITLER HOLMES!

>tfw within number 5's range
I hope and pray that based Jim will hit the switch and deliver us from this masionic Sodom and Gomorrah nightmare

Why u mad, vato?

>NYC
It's to be expected, they are starting to Immigrate to the Midwest, my 90% white City is starting to be infested with these animals

You destroyed my country vato

You wanted the Southwest bad enough, you knew the consequences.

t.original colonists

I don't live in the Southwest vato

haha why? We're very friendly, there is no reconquista. Maybe you just need a chicana to show you we aren't all bad ;)

Don't want your disgusting goblin looking women. They are not pretty, you always try to whore them out like your some sort of pimp. Chicanos truly are the scum of the Earth

Which city?

Kansas City MO

live in Alabama. looked at your map of strike radius. Fucking hope he lets them rip. MFW South rises gloriously from the ashes.

Hispanic here, you guys did it to yourselves. I love it though because our women are better.

Pic related

Nothing to worry about

No one put a gun to your head and forced you to come here, you know exactly what you are doing and God will punish you for it.

I'm starting to notice it too all the way from Miami county.

>and God will punish you for it.
How about instead of waiting for God to do something, you inflict that punishment yourself?

Can confirm, just got done tagging a sidewalk esse.

most of us were born here

Doesn't matter, your parents were illegals thus you are an illegal

Wrong. This country hates God and his ways and chances are that you do too.

What you see happening in the West is probably the judgment of God, complete with the wombs being shut up.

And yet despite all this you still won't humble yourselves and repent. Keep blaming everyone but your own wicked hearts.

white chicano reporting. I'm pro-white holmes but I gotta ride for the sur side, que no guey? Some of you nazis are alright, pues don't go to the Compton Indoor Swap Meet manana, entiendes?

>Mexican sluts
>Filled with Herpes and HPV
>Literally in underwear
>Golddigging
>Tattoos
>Better
AHAHAH
Try again faggot

Conservative country cuties are the best.

my great grandparents came here legally

Unlike spics, white cow-girls don't look like shit after 27.

>globalism works

All these women are at least 30 only one is a little chubby.

>Conservative country cuties are the best.

And they are infertile, like all white women.

Thicc. Would make an anchor baby with anytime. Goddamn.

AYY WASSUP HOMES?! PURO SUR 13 MAFIA MEXICANA ANY PUTO NORTENOS? LETS SCRAP VATOSO

Same here. My line has been here around 100 years now.

Even natural chubster cow-girls stay fit and are perfect for breastfeeding children.

Hahahahaha. Real cowgirls are rough as fuck. Hands like sandpaper and bow-legged. Most have giant asses and dried up faces. That cowgirl would beat your ass, pleb.

.com

Looks a bit kikewood. Still white women are superior. She is at least 40 and not abysmal like a spic would be.

Look at the childbearing ability here.

lol

>The new face of America.

Tough women are the best mate. Way better than some entitled whiny city wench. Better in bed too. Perhaps you would know if you were man enough to attract one.

The only chance of white love and marriage lies with conservative cuties, are you man enough to tame one?

It actually gives me a little hope.

no, I'm a Jew

We literally can't fight back, if we so much as object to our ethnic and racial replacement we are thrown in jail
Why are all of you so violent?
And ? It doesn't not make you Mexican

She was never a pretty one. However for mid 50's she could be much much worse.

This is why you avoid drug-ruined kikes.

Be a man, chop some trees, get yourself a cow-girl.

>be CHI
>immediately ruin every white person's day the second they see me
>my very existence makes them buttmad and they start chimping out, wailing "build the wall" and "MAGA"
What did I do in a past life to deserve such good fortune?

I hope a NSA hacker changes their missile coordinates to Mexico City. Fuck annoying racist beaners.

I'm not mexican but I am Mexican-American. I want my people to thrive, so I'm going to be against the people who hate my people.

>END US NOW KIMMY

So You will step on anyone in order to advance your interests?
I'm not white I'm Italian

And then the US would take all the Mexican refugees in to save face.

Hopefully it kills all of them

>I love it though because our women are better.

An't no arguing that brah

But South American women ar ehigher level than central american women, so they cuck mexicanas

most Latino women are 4'11 fat Aztec goblins who shit out babies

Honestly it could be worse. Spics work hard in general and are Cristian as fuck. I wouldn't have a problem with the legal ones if they didn't vote overwhelmingly liberal.

Niggers are 10X worse than wetbacks.

We could be next to niggers and Muslims like Europe. Thank god our shitskins migrants have 99% Spanish Y chromosomes.

You could not be more obvious if you tried

Is that so?

>I want my people to thrive

At the expense of white Americans who built this country. This is why multi-culti doesn't work.

Grew up fucking gymkhana girls in HS, m8. I like soft city girls who read books now.

Conservative whites have 3 kids on average

Nah I dislike all low IQ non whites on principle. I don't hate them, but know them for their inferiority. The only way forward is white babies.

But as shitskins go wetbacks are the most preferable.
What would you pick
>Muslims invading
>Niggers coastal raiding
>Berrypickers jumping fencing.

Hey, I'm not arguing that God continues to show favor on my righteous brothers and sisters. In fact, they're the only ones who are prospering among the whites today, globally.

The rest are probably done.

>almost every poster behind an American flag is a Chicano

I've noticed that too, there are also many muslims on Sup Forums behind French, British, Dutch and German flags.

>tfw you don't live in the southwest and have only met two hispanics in your life(they were twins)

feels ok on a personal level I guess, but I know the ramifications are just disastrous. these retards will just just vote straight D for the rest of their lives. Hopefully they stay contained in the South West. They will. r-right?

I honestly don't even care about the black vote anymore. They are and always have been a slave race. They'll just do whatever they are told to keep the gibs coming.

Ahaha meek women suit a meek man I suppose.

That one girl should consider practicing lowering her upper lip

When will you albinoid cucks stop blaming people for taking what you willingly choose to give out for free?

Oh, you probably won't. You'll go down into the grave still pointing fingers when you should have been looking at yourselves. You're just like niggers always blaming the white man for everything.

We have tons of Muslims too, I just graduated high school and every other person in my graduating class was Muslim or Indian
No they want the entire US and Canada
Yeah I've noticed it with Romanians behind Spanish and Italian flags too

>our women are better

Sure thing Pablo

When the time comes traitors will die first

I honestly have zero desire for white western women. Even many white men don't want them anymore. They are destroyed.

It's actually pretty sad to see.

Witnessed

Do you live in Minnesota or Michigan?

There are not that many Muslims in the country. Also generally we got a lot of the more educated ones with money to flee. Not like the hordes of low IQ men pouring into europe.

Nigger please. I already served in the Army, and have no criminal record, etc.

Along with other Hispanics, I've probably given more of myself to this falling nation than most of the LARPing white boys on this entire board.

No, overland park Kansas. They are 1% of the country which translates to over a million camel fuckers ready to go off at ant given time

Thats right, preach it my friend. Amen.

Fuck the USA army, I wish you died for your Jewish overlords

No we have traitor politicians who decided to let you fester, you didn't have to do anything except climb a fucking fence

>implying the American people had any say in Ted Kennedy's immigration bill of the 60s

You were forced upon us, and once you got here you voted for more leftist policies with each generation. Now your kids have nothing but resentment for this country while gleefully reaping all its benefits.

Indoor voice please, 13.

Now who's the traitor? Lol

You and the rest of you white cuckolds are a disgrace and a shame to your forefathers.

The dream of the American Founders is dead because of you, and you desperately try to keep blaming jews, beaners, niggers, etc., etc.

You think any of that shit is going to work when time runs out?

The clock is ticking you backwards effeminate coward.

Says the fucking faggot who has never bucked hay, broken horses, rucked a fucking deer out of a canyon, branded cattle, welded or done anything other than bitch about Mexicans posting on his faggot anime bitch fest website.

Thanks for hearing, my friend. Peace to you and yours.

No6 has secret code "BurgerShoah Mk 3" and is it an EMP stratosphere burst that will fry every microwave oven in the USA.

You will starve to death in 5 days.

Hmm, and what did the Founders say about this kind of situation?

Oh, but that generation was caught up in the (((sexual revolution))) and (((feminism))) and other degeneracy, rather than doing what is right. And their children are just as bad.

They weren't thinking of you paco that I can guarantee in fact they were only thinking of Anglo Saxons. Enjoy your Mexican dream where you shit out 12 babies and create Mexico 2.0

I just like that their missiles are named dong.

That immigration bill was so fucking retarded it's almost unreal. Also why was Eisenhower so fucking retarded that he gave DC a vote in presidential elections? I can't even begin to fathom what he was thinking. He basically gave the DNC 3 permanent votes in the presidential election every year. It hasn't mattered so far, but if it ever did.....

When historians look back at the fall of USA they will point to the 1964 immigration act

I know all about the American Dream being one for "free white persons" according to the will of those great men.

But it wasn't beaners or even niggers that changed that.

"Refugees" weren't pouring into Europe until the people of Europe CHOSE to let them in.

checked

The peoples of Europe never got a chance to say if they wanted millions of noneuropeans pouring into their nations. The unelected bureaucrats of the EU began to let them in without a single vote on the matter.

I got trips too
Like i said suicidal traitors who sold Thier People out for money, I like how you acknowledge this but are still real the benefits

They're not just any generic dong, they're a specific type o' dong (the small asian kind)

Yeah, the US has been drastically subverted from within. It shouldn't have happened, but it did.

I might not be possible yo unfuck ourselves at this point, but deporting illegals is a start.

Now see thats where we start having problems. Someone believes the race baiters. Who hates your people, have we determined from this online asylum?

So I guess white people are just victims huh?

Don't worry, many of us Hispanics actually like many of you guys, so we'll protect you from the scary world once we're at the helm.

you fucks cant even handle the intensity of your own women, hence why Mexico is such a shit hole. Spaniards without an alpha or rules = Mexico

me on the right with my girl

I won't let one of you spics any where near my sister
It's over. America belongs to brown people and politicians like Maxine waters