What do you guys think about the biggest province in Canada implementing a $15/hour minimum wage? Yeah...

What do you guys think about the biggest province in Canada implementing a $15/hour minimum wage? Yeah, that even includes the retard that sweeps up hair at your local barber shop

youtu.be/9A9alUQxhwE

Shlump

Any restrictions on agreements between consenting adults are retarded.

I see nothing wrong with it. Greedy multimillion dollar companies like mcdonalds can afford to pay it. Providing workers with more money creates incentive to work and gives them more money to spend on goods and services thus stimulating the economy.

i think it is at best a short term solution
some people will see an immediate benefit
and spend their new found riches at walmart
but over time they will be no better off
because they still have a shitty job
that pays the minimum wage

I think a truly intelligent society would implement a minimum wage thats relative to the business and its bottom line, but I doubt that'll ever happen. $15 is gonna break a lot of small time operations that simply cant afford to pay it.

At least we get to see the entire service industry replaced by robots.

Well realistically small businesses will go bankrupt so that the Walmart Jew can take over, also McDonald's has already said they're going to get rid of half their work force in Canada and replace them will order and pay kiosks. The Walmart Jew is doing the same with self check out, this how they will keep pricing relatively cheap but still raise prices either way because Jew.

Wow, we should make the minimum wage like, a million dollars an hour. That way there'll be tons of money to be spent and so much extra incentive to work!

That will be pretty amazing in all honesty

Don't have to deal with Laquisha to get your Quarter Pounder anymore

What will our pajeets do for work?

At 2am, assembling burgers is like calculus to these guys.

Here's your future $15/hr employees.

Drive for uber

>work at a bank
>make $14.75 right now

fuck me

Yeah pham, you really think your Jew boss is going to give you 17$/hr, no. There's dudes shingling roofs in 40 degree weather that won't get a raise either.

Retard jobs should be full automated and the tards should develop some skills to do something worth being paid for

The thousands of small Chinese businesses paying their illegal workers $2/h are going to destroy all the "Canadian" small businesses. Roofing, Fencing, Landscaping, Interlocking, Basements etc etc etc are all going to be destroyed by $15/h

How is it fair that some retard who creates flappybird clone 4.0 over the weekend then gets to outbid all the people in town who offer essential services to the community simply on account of being able to access a global market including criminal cash from sand niggers?

Maybe if the faggot ass government taxed these jerk off tech companies properly our country wouldnt be in shambles. Government research invents the future. Corporations invent dogshit to exploit people.

Every single person involved in tech, with the exception of actual inventors like John Carmack, should be classified as enemies of the state and treated as such. Including every youtuber whom has took so much as a dollar from Google.

>tfw work at liquor store
>my $4 above minimum wage job is now minimum wage
Thanks Wynne

As an autist, this is preferable to me.

Especially since Mcdonalds tends to hire non-white people.

They are correct, because without minimum wage robots will just take every job. They are superior to biological machines.

It's a tax grab.

I think they are forcing companies to pay higher wages, knowing that prices will increase, so they can collect more income and sales tax.

I also think it's going to cause some large inflation in the short period, and kill a lot of struggling restaurants. Most people don't eat out anymore, it's already too expensive.

I don't understand the logic of increasing minimum wage vs. decreasing income taxes.

You could reduce income taxes by 4% and sales tax by 2% and essentially get the same results. Except businesses pay the same, and only the employees and consumers profit.

I think its only a matter of time before your chink population undercuts everyone and pays them $9 dollars an hour like they do here, locking white people out of work and creating a seperate society which pays no tax but demands all the bemefits the tax payer provides.

This is also unfair, there's 3$ an hour wage gape that just gets slammed back into minimum wage. With the price increases, you'll actually bring home less after spending it.

We have that here in Washington in some places. I'm not complaining as a student. It'll hold me over a few years until I get out. I work there but I never buy stuff around the place since gas and other stuff is way cheaper around where I actually live.

They are already in any decent international airport

This sounds like the best solution

requesting that mcfish and cheese slice pic

This is an improvement, now if they could just figure out how to make their food taste good

Robot that sweeps hair when?