Anti Trump Satanic Ritual Planned in Brooklyn Saturday

Inspired by the template created by Michael Hughes, Catland's own Dakota Bracciale will lead a group ritual to hex the Trump administration from further harm against the American people and the American government.

Come as you are, with any level of experience, and join us in bringing this monolith of hatred to the ground. Guidance will be given, but please come prepared to participate.

Suggested $10 donation, half of proceeds are directly donated to Planned Parenthood.

Be inspired by the original spell here, or use it as a template to craft your own working if unable to attend:
extranewsfeed.com/a-spell-to-bind-donald-trump-and-all-those-who-abet-him-february-24th-mass-ritual-51f3d94f62f4

facebook.4com/events/1916705371919596/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jgwqGmz13co
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we need to invade this Sup Forums

>public satanic ritual
>funds planned parenthood
is this real?

its disgusting

Just prayed to Christ, they've been blocked don't worry

Trump is a satanic pedo just like Hillary

Christ never wins

Pray to Satan

REMINDER

SATAN HATES JEWS, ISLAM, COMMUNISM, ESOTERIC CHRISTIANS, CHRISTIANS = ALL ABRAHAMIC FAITHS

>St.Peter's cross

wow so edgy

Bitchcraft is no match for meme magic.

>christcucks are paranoid about satanism to the same level that Sup Forums is about jews and think they are the elite who run the world
>in reality satanists are a bunch of angsty goth teens who shop at hot topic and the kind of edgy manchildren who own a decorative knife collection and a pet tarantula who couldn't get a job at mcdonalds never mind goldman sachs

Law of Return is a a motherfucker. Good luck bitches.

Christans are my favorite, but hail satan in all of his best way. Day walking kikes, mudslinging moomoos and most of all big gubbycommyTM universacrats.
I can't go balls deep with trump but the dude is the biggest refresher in politics in short years

Why not?
youtube.com/watch?v=jgwqGmz13co

Everything classified as progression is degeneracy. Even technology has flipped itself to that point, since people know less and less about how it operates.

don't these idiots realize that this shit will hit them back 3x as worse?

There is masochism to it all, so some do. I mean, they aren't the brightest of cattle since Trump is already cursed with Jews.

>Suggested $10 donation, half of proceeds are directly donated to Planned Parenthood.

lol even the Satanists are shilling for Soros now

>lol even the Satanists are shilling for Soros now

REMINDER

So if Trump makes everything better, are they going to give Satan the credit?

Please don't pretend a herd these baby faggots represent anyone who identifies satanic

>Satan hates Communism

fuck off Styx you fucking retard

The "former" pope is being held captive in house arrest. There was a coup. I mean, you can see how the media handles them. One is evil (the good one) and one is good (the evil one).

JOke?

>they succeed and Satan possesses Trump