NATURE REALLY IS DIVERSE! PRAY FOR NASA

LOOK AT THIS AMAZING COINCIDENCE!
The best 20 candidates
from 20,000 applicants
just happened to completely fill every diversity checkbox!
This proves that we're all equally amazing!
Of course, the alternative is
that nasa overlooked better, more qualified applicants... to hire people by skin color.
I mean
they wouldn't do that
would they
i mean
we're paying them ONE BILLION DOLLARS per astronaut
they're not really going to pick someone based on their titties or skin color are they?
are they?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gemini_8
nasa.gov/astronauts/biographies/jonny-kim
davidreneke.com/the-day-we-almost-lost-atlantis/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabic_language_influence_on_the_Spanish_language
youtube.com/watch?v=JYiHczkAvi8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>every
Nope

We'll find out when we get a challenger repeat some nigger will forget to do something, and woops whole crew pays for it.

>no eskimo
>no abbo
>no apache

look in the distance
on the horizon
there's a bump
that's an attack helicopter
ok. "a lot"

> we will remember them as a brave astronaut, the first $something1 $something2 $something3 to go into space
is exactly what we'll be hearing

Would fugg in zero gravity

looks much white than American Sup Forums meetups to me
in fact this is the whitest group of Americans ive seen in years

you can totes see the curvature of the earth in this pic. I'm sure its nothing

jew (arab?), asian, half hispanic, half black, the rest white

Why does it trigger you? It's not like you ever had a chance to be an Astronaut. Worry more about your sister prostituting herself for food lol

for what mission?

Most of the people there are white.

Then you have an asian, which, in my books, is no surprise.

You're left with what, three or four coloured people? Get over it faggot.

look which ones have cranial ridges

are you assuming that training jet's gender?

they're astronaut candidates. they're in training to become astronauts.

>RCS sticks and suddenly everything is a disco ball
>WELL AT LEAST I HAVE THESE COLOURED PEOPLE ON BOARD
a fucking leaf

are these military aviators?

We can't go into space yet.

First, the fucking white people gotta be genocided, so the real humans of this planet can run this shit.

How much does a Greek whooooooo-èeer cost nowadays ?

>selfie stick

hope they bomb the mission

What do the people at mission control who run the show look like? I'm willing to bet 90%+ fucking white males.

Around $10-$20 iirc.

What?

challenger 2.0 imminent

>12 people
>5 women 7 men
almost 50/50 split
>8 out of 12 are white
66%
>1 is black
8%
>3 hispanics
25%
>1 asian
8%

lines up with the US demographics

>What do the people at mission control who run the show look like? I'm willing to bet 90%+ fucking white males.

This. The crew in front of the camera is women, nigs, mystery meat, etc. That diversity.

Guaranteed the engineers and guys actually running shit in the background are all white and asian males.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gemini_8

>After the Agena began execution of its stored command program, which instructed the Agena to turn the combined spacecraft 90° to the right, Scott noticed that they were yawing. Armstrong used the Gemini's OAMS thrusters to stop the yaw, but after it stopped, it immediately started again. Gemini 8 was out of range of ground communications at this time.

>Armstrong reported that the OAMS fuel had dropped to 30%, indicating that the problem could be on their own spacecraft. With concern that the high yaw rate might damage one or both spacecraft or even cause the propellant-heavy Agena to rupture or explode, the crew decided to undock from the Agena so they could analyze the situation. Scott switched the Agena control back to ground command, while Armstrong struggled to stabilize the combined vehicle enough to permit undocking. Scott then hit the undock button, and Armstrong fired a long burst of translation thrusters to back away from the Agena.

>Without the added mass of the Agena, Gemini starting tumbling end-over-end more rapidly. Soon after this, the spacecraft came in range of the ground communications ship Coastal Sentry Quebec. By now the tumble rate had reached one revolution per second, blurring the astronauts' vision and threatening loss of consciousness or vertigo. Armstrong decided to shut down the OAMS and use the Re-entry Control System (RCS) thrusters to stop the tumble.

have fun doing this when 90% of your crew is composed of diversity hires

Is that a T-35?

Where's the black guy?

I see a bunch of white people.

>90% of the crew is composed of diversity hires

Literally 8/12 of them are white, what in the actual fuck are you talking about.

You sound like some butthurt retard who's salty a couple shitskins and a slit eyed nerd can become more successful than he is. Get over it faggot.

>$1 billion per astronaut

Nah, but you're right that they over look better qualified candidates for minorities and women.

>dishes need to be washed even in space
>long missions require more than a fleshlight
Not sure why you need a poo in space?

8/12 is not a statistic i'd like to rely on when i can feel the blood pooling inside my head and my oxygen starting to fail

holy shit the chink is a seal!! space war when!!

nasa.gov/astronauts/biographies/jonny-kim

This isnt very diverse. Whhere all my niggas at

And why do they all have such large noses?

Confirmed for retard who's salty that shitskins have done more in life than he ever will.

If you bitch about "diversity" when there's nothing to actually bitch about you're as bad as an SJW, bad as a globalist, and as bad as (((them))).

"fake diverse"

- only black is a mulatto woman. Probably 50-75% white.
- "latinos" look "white" to me. Muh Mediterranean race. Swarthy, big deal. Caucasoid. Muh Vimanas, Mahabarata brown. We wuz pyramids and shiet. They should hack it.
- 1 asian dude

weak links are the vaginas

>immediately reverts to ad hominem
are you a woman?

>meanwhile the Chinese are not giving a single fuck and only sending the best of their best
>russians are doing the same
>harvard and mit are also a joke
>beijing's university only gets the absolute best students possible

At this point we can safely say that the West is gone and that the USA has been completely defeated by social marxism.

We are already at full speed into the East Age.

Males of the crew look near 100% Eurasiatic and seem 100% Caucasoid.

Women would be at disadvantage in gravity but it's 0g up there. But that one broad dropped a wrench on a space walk. Women are clumsy.

The coast guard actually does this. Have a buddy who was a Black Hawk pilot for the 160th SOAR (JSOC helicopter unit). Had like 3000 hours in a Black Hawk flying for the most elite unit in the Army.

Applied to fly for the USCG and was told they needed to hire more women/POC and denied him in favor of minorities with Z E R O flight hours to train from the ground up.

Putting actual human lives in tangible risk for diversity. Anyone who hires on arbitrary requirements over qualifications should be unironically gassed.

>zero gravity
>weightless
>busy taking a shit with the door open
>shlomo fell asleep again
>turn around
>she's spiralling towards you
>can't get up otherwise weightless shit will fly all over cabin
>she's still spiralling towards you, her nose acting like a corkscrew in mid air
>your screaming at her to wake up before its too late
>she's dreaming about shekels again so in deep slumber
>her nose screws into you impaling you against the cabin wall

>Be NASA
>Have billions of govt money and all the rocket and space tech and smarts possible
>use a selfie stick instead of calculating the location of a satellite in the daytime sky so you all can look up at it and smile and having it take your picture

desu i don't care about diversity as long as everyone is wearing a jump suit, keeps their method straight, and keeps it in the realms of short back and sides.

Someone has to fly the prototypes.

This is why nasa will never walk men on the mars.

Does NASA actually do anything now? I thought it was severely underfunded and private space industry is whats taking over.

This is the thing that idiots don't realise.
The top 20% of each race can live in harmony, the rest cant.

>nobody in a wheelchair
ableist scum

If we're all equal then why are people of color granted special benefits while protesting against inequality? Are they wrong?
I mean NASA is proof that anyone can get into a prestigious position, and that by being anything but white doesn't bar you from entering high-salary positions.
So are those protesters wrong?

There are 12 people. Out of those 12 only 4 are women, and only one of the women is non white. She isnt even that black, you can tell she's some sort of mixed with white.

Out of the men, only one is nonwhite, and he's asian (who are if anything the ethnicity Im least surprised to see in a STEM field).

This picture has no diversity. This picture is 100% the opposite of your comment.

Astronaut qualifications have gone way down since the Shuttle was canned. They are selecting media personalities more-so, than the best of the best.

Yep, this country used to be great meritocracy where you could do anything so long as you put in the dedication and worked hard. Now, if you have a snatch or dark skin it doesn't matter how much of a fuck up you are.

We may, but it will come at greater costs and bigger delays.

here's a good reason for why women shouldn't be astronauts

davidreneke.com/the-day-we-almost-lost-atlantis/

>A blacked-out military flight 24 years ago still stands out as a warning to astronauts, engineers and managers, a frightening “close call” that had the potential to bring the shuttle program to an early end. Yes, It WAS that close.

>“I will never forget, we hung the (robot) arm over the right wing, we panned it to the (damage) location and took a look and I said to myself, ‘we are going to die,'” recalled legendary shuttle commander Robert “Hoot” Gibson. “There was so much damage. I looked at that stuff and I said, ‘oh, holy smokes, this looks horrible, this looks awful.'”

>He was seeing the worst tile damage any shuttle had ever experienced.

>More than 700 heat shield tiles were damaged. One tile on the shuttle’s belly near the nose was completely missing and the underlying metal – a thick mounting plate that helped anchor an antenna – was partially melted. In a slightly different location, the missing tile could have resulted in a catastrophic burn through.

>“I think the words ‘we’re in deep doo doo’ were said in the cockpit, this could be a problem, guys, you know? This looks bad. Now you know, I didn’t really think at that instant, yep, we’re as good as dead, write our wills and all that stuff. But I did look at it and say ‘holy smokes, we are going to die’ to myself.'”

have fun trying to console the women on your spaceflight when stuff like this happens, i'm sure it won't interfere with the mission at all

(((Aerodynamics)))

Honestly no one in that pic is darker than beige

Reminder that NASA's past diversity hires have caused trouble. Astronaut Lisa Nowak (pic related) drove across the country wearing a diaper to minimize stops so she could kidnap another female astronaut who was a rival for a male astronaut's attention.

Then there is Linda Ham, who sucked dick up the management chain until she was put in charge of the Space Shuttle program. Under her command, the shuttle Columbia was destroyed, killing seven astronauts. Though at fault for the decisions that lead to the destruction of the Columbia and its astronauts, NASA's beta boys responded by covering for her and then fucking promoting her.

Women are a cancer in exploration. They have no place in it. They just fuck things up by their hubris and arrogance.

Harvard kicked ten kids out because they got caught sharing some pol level memes in a group chat about two weeks ago.

>t.50% think these are white

I hope the bitches get raped in space the they burn on re-entry

And when the next NASA projects falls like a rock out of the sky and next generation german cars only problem isn't a fraudulent computer programm, but wrongly manufactured and build in safety systems
>how could this ever happen? We work as closely as possible with the human relations department. The team was wonderfully diverse.

How were they found out?

Here's Linda Ham, the woman responsible for the death of seven astronauts. Wonder how she got promoted to be in charge of the space shuttle so soon after college.

Nice petrified wood displays.

fuck nasa

They used the selfie stick so they could keep perpetuating the globe myth.

Look at the horizon.

An astronaut is basically a babby tier mechanical engineer with a strong constitution. Anyone of average intelligence who can handle the physical rigor could be an astronaut so they can pick and choose literally anybody.

>Hispanic
They look more middle-eastern to me

They look white. What the fuck is your point? Who cares if they're not blond hair blue eyed aryans. You're shitting all over these people just because you have preconceived bias that all people like them are stupid and inept.

You're a bigot for bigot's sake, and not actually presenting any facts or useful insights.

>nasa.gov/astronauts/biographies/jonny-kim

This guy is actually a badass

>le we didn't go to the moon meme

hispanics are already middle eastern. they were conquered by arabs for 700 years, and the language shows it. "el" this, "al", that...

Good goy.

Do I have to teach them how to utilize electrostatic plasma double layer propulsion?

What the fuck are they dragging their feet about.

>"el" this, "al",

I thought this connection was a thing too but it's actually not

It's almost like hiring policies are based on race and gender to make nice selfies, and not on skill.
You got 10/10 on the "I have a vagina" question! You are in.
Hmm.. we'll need one pilot, I guess we have no choice but to take it from the 'excluded unqualified white male' bin.

>I thought this connection was a thing too but it's actually not
are you serious? or better yet, are you hispanic?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabic_language_influence_on_the_Spanish_language

black people would actually make really good astronauts if they weren't dumb, they have higher bone density and they lose it slower as they get older, look it up

Maybe but once they reach a certain altitude their lips explode

fish eye lens
I love how they oretend nasa is so poor they can't afford a photographer, or just anyone around to hold camera, have to use selfie stick because we are so cool, just like those kids

thats fucking retarded

Remember when NASA actually used to do stuff?
Pepperridge farm remembers.

>half black
More like 1/8 or 1/4 black. Except for the Asian, everybody else likely has a lot of European DNA in them.

What are Becky and Shaquanda in the front row there going to discover?

Bahahahah.

>Why does it trigger you?
why doesn't it trigger you? this is NASA not kindergarten.

WTF why are most of them young women ?

How to wave for selfies and not watch the monitors apparently.

>all white people except for one demi brown

M-masaka... Truly this is orwell's 1984.......

it's a meme pic. They're doing a tour to encourage women in STEM.

This has nothing to do with someone being butthurt over shitskins, but rather that the best people for the job were left out because they had to make way for diversity slots.

Is it possible for you to mentally grasp this?

>still throwing money at these NASA clowns
I wish someone had the balls to pull the plug on this shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=JYiHczkAvi8

Why would we launch the sex that can better tolerate multiple G forces into space? You're right, I can't think of a reason

Because the age of the WHITE MALE is over.

>implying it doesn't make a statement about the quality of people NASA hires today and also why they are so damn ineffective today

they could just be really tan

are you blind?

I count
>1 east asian
>1 indian
>2 mystery (middle eastern?)
>1 quarter black

yes , it lines up too well, they are suposed to be the best of the best, what do you think are the chances of that