Why are US police so aggressive?

Why are US police so aggressive?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3EG5Nl37RsE
youtube.com/watch?v=1PycMLxEHd0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because they can't trust anybody around them. Anybody could have a knife, a razor blade or just get a really lucky punch in, and it could mean the end of their life. When a cop tells you to back the fuck away and not get involved in a situation like the one you posted, you do as they say and stay the fuck back. This shit doesn't happen to people who comply.

They have to deal with white trash drug addicts and niggers 24/7 i think youd be a little jumpy too

hahaha that was beautiful

and serious answer, becxause in this country we realize there is something beneficial to having authoirty that you MUST respect no questions asked when it comes to handling commonplace crime and discord

heavily depends on where you're at. police in rural areas (FOR THE MOST PART) tend to be a lot more laid back on average, with the exception of the ones that were bullied in high school and use the badge to power trip someone. the inner big city cops deal with the worst aspects of people and society on levels you can't even fathom, every single day. I imagine it gets to a point where they become so affected and desensitized that optimism turns to hopelessness turns to nihilism turns to "STOP RESISTING CITIZEN"

No cop wants to risk getting killed

Because Americans have more testosterone

I live in a white area and the police are incredibly friendly.

They're not? That cunt should've been shot desu

US police have to deal with plenty of trash but are also trash themselves. Plenty of them are roid raging. Too many of them were previously in the military.

You know why...

Looks fun I wish I could do that to all the Mexican bitches who cut me off with their shopping carts in wal-shart

Because we have Africanized Criminals. Same concept as the bees, only they're people. Pic related.

Going home in one piece is part of the job. The safety of the public is irrelevant.

>Looks fun I wish I could do that to all the Mexican bitches who cut me off with their shopping carts in wal-shart
Fuckin kek

COME ON AND SLAM

2nd Ammendment + Niggers

Becaulse niggers are twice as aggressive

kek never thought of it that way

>2nd Ammendment + Niggers
>just niggers
Fixed that for you

Most of them are genuinely good people. But they end up getting jaded. The US is a fucked up place. Decades of rampant, unchecked multiculturalism has made most major cities dysfunctional on many levels. Mix in drugs, weapons and the mentality that you should "stick it to the man" by acting like a jackass every time a cop tries to talk you and youll eventually lose your patience for bullshit

It's the safetest way to conduct policiing.

>Be me, ex volunteer EMT
>3 drunk thugs just beat the shit out of this dude
>Acting all tough
>Horrible white trash / spic neighborhood

>Single cop charges in, tackles biggest dude (grass)
>Everyone settles down immediately, not a hint of resistance

Not to trash our UK brothers, but look at how poorly their method of policing worked recently. There are advantages to their "policed by consent" philosophy though, but they'll never work in a heterogeneous society.

The area in which they work is a large indicator of how aggressive they will be. Cops that see extremely violent crime on a daily basis (LA, New York, Chicago etc) will take zero chances, because there's a high chance if they go easy, they will be the ones who are killed.

Cops from low crime areas will be much more relaxed, because they still see minor criminals as people and not their potential end.

That was completely warranted, she was in a striking pose and in proximity to the situation. If she had a blade she could've easily killed someone

you are just used to australian police with no balls.
its the reason bogan nigger trash like you are allowed to play out your gangster fantasies without any real risk, meanwhile you wouldn't last 2 seconds in the U.S.

>Same concept as the bees, only they're people. Pic related.

lol no. they're not people.

truth be told, niggers in Africa are the reason the bees over there evolved to their level of aggression. It all goes back to the niggers, even the killer bees.

Holy balls, is that real?

they could both get work in WWF with moves like that

wouldn't you be too if your main job was to wrangle niggers without getting killed?

Dude was mentally ill and violent.

DV call

Because we want criminals to be afraid.

Steroids and cocaine. Plus Rambo movies

better question, why do retards/niggers be agressive with the police for no reason and then say woe is me when they get BTFO physically or though the gift of tickets?

Australian jogging helmets are a tradition.

don't be a wog, log your jog.

after that flop the warriors signed her

>niggers made bees more aggressive
>niggers made cops more aggressive
Coincidence? I think not.

> Very different forms of police education
> Often ex mil enough to become cop
> Guns everywhere
> Drug cartels worse than isis doing busines in your country
> Isis in your country
> Fear of sioux, irocesen, apahatchen and other tribes
> Fear of french
> Fear of the brits
> Fear of the south
> Fear of spviet union
> ...
^^ senpai carotte chocolate dip

Note. Vid is in excess of two years old

>US police
Those are not Feds dipshit

gee... I wonder

Lol, well obviously because they have to be.

because us citizens are the enemy now

If police can't control a situation, this is what happens.

>this only contributed to create one of the most tense racial divides in the world

Great job seppos

Really gets the noggin joggin

Because we have niggers and guns

Because we militarized them and now they think they're god-damn Rambo. When in reality, it's far from the most dangerous job in America. Most of those brutality cases don't come from cops with genuine PTSD, they come from cops who have been a problem on the force for awhile. They're usually under educated and thought being a cop was like NCIS:MIAMI. It's not, it's a lot of paper work and no action. They can't handle this disappointment so they beat up civilians. Yes, American cops are that dumb.

fpbp

The British method is designed to work in a civilised all white society.

The US method is built around having to deal with niggers and trash.

What is the helmet for!?

Because they are mad at themselves subconsciously that they never had the balls to join the REAL MAN'S MILITARY, and had to settle for being wannabe operators. Cops hate veterans because they know we are better than them in every single facet of kicking ass.

>cops put their safety over your freedom
>military put your freedom over their safety
>"oh no a NERF gun! Blow that small child away, talking guns!"

/thread

wtf is even that country name

go rescue a Libyan

>he hit a female
>didnt get in trouble
wtf i love cops even more now

Aggressive would have been bringing in horses and hanging those methheads. This was way too passive, and it pisses me off. They deserved to be shot, at a minimum.

So the citizens don't have to resort to throwing chairs when the police run away

Rambo (First Blood) is a lesson against police aggression

tiny nigger island

They have to deal with the shittiest human beings in our country on a daily basis, and in a lot of cases the public just turns around and spits on them as well. It's not an easy job and I'd wager it burns people out pretty quickly.

Not without a helmet, Damo.

The picture isn't shopped in any way.
Is it actually governmental policy, no.
Someone went to the effort to put up many of those signs around multiple Sydney beaches though, Likely some butthurt cyclist who got done for not wearing a helmet.

If you had to deal with niggers every day you would be pretty aggressive too "m8".

It looks fucking stupid in my flag collection.

Those niggers need to go get a better name for their country.

>the public library is the only thing not stolen from

that's one of the most pathetic things i've ever seen

because we have violent, sociopathic negroes wandering around looking to rape white wimmins...obviously!!

Very true mate and desu its a good film.
It was all downhill from there however.

>tense racial divide

Yes because what I would rather have is to be constantly mingled with degenrate minorities

They didn't ask for this fight, paco, but there cleaning it up for all of us acceptable people

Ever consider that those police might not be great people, though? I would say of all the people I've met, and all the university profs and college instructors I've had, there's never been a more diverse group than the police officers. Literally the best and worst humans I know are cops.

Best: church-going general duty police officer with three degrees, including a law degree; practices family law, helps get kids out of abusive homes while also working as a police officer

Worst: tough guy bully who taught my combatives class; literally just wanted to strap up with velcro and beat the shit out of people 24/7, zero professionalism, the kind of guy you want to hit you so you can sue him and ruin his life

Watch end of watch and you will find out why.

This. The fact that the British police need to call other cops to handle a terrorist situation is pathetic.

Like rodeo clowns

I agree, they need some leaves or something to spruce it up a bit.

Pffft the library has computers, they'd be noggin all over that place ripping security cables out of desk and stealing keyboards to sell on Craigslist.

>all those signs
Why go to the fucking beach if you have to follow all these stupid rules?

Thanks for telling us the joke ABSOLUTELY no one would have gotten it if it wasn't for you.

lol. bait, but Ill bite.

See bitch with raised fist? she's going to strike the officer who is arresting the guy on the ground.

Cops don't have to wait till you hit them. Advancing like that will get you put on the ground. in the US, you do not attack a cop, its a felony in most states.

Good guy intervening cop, was quick enough to keep the assault from landing. Nice job!

So..she's getting arrested too.

At what point do people begin to say 'You LET ME BREAK THE LAW, and you JUST STAND THERE, officer."

you don't know aggressive till you've met Calgary sheriffs

so new

what about Tokelau

>but are also trash themselves
Nigger detected.

>Too many of them were previously in the military.
This isn't a bad thing; for the same reason I will double down on you being a nigger... profiling.
>inb4 statistics are racist.

BECAUSE YOU NEED TO GET BACK!

>56% white

>I see you're from Ontario
>Yes sir I-
>DON'T INTERRUPT ME. YOU UNDERSTAND? YOU SPEAK WHEN I AM FINISHED. NOT SURE HOW THEY DO THINGS OUT EAST BUT YOU'RE GONNA LEARN HOW WE DO 'EM OUT HERE.

>there

Please end your life

>collisions hazard
Do joggers in Australia often headbutt each other or something?

Because fuck you

Because not obeying orders, like stay back, directly endangers their control of the situation and their lives.

the fact that they're so aggressive is what's good about them
wish other countries' policemen would learn from them tbqh, since if they would you wouldn't have to see stuff like:
youtube.com/watch?v=3EG5Nl37RsE
youtube.com/watch?v=1PycMLxEHd0
every other week

>be dumbfuck who runs at police and raises hand
>y they so meany

It sounds like a band name

I used to work in law enforcement. The people who gravitate toward it aren't nice guys. A lot of them are ex-military manlets who are mad as fuck they can't order their fellow countrymen around, so they look into policing or corrections.

There are decent people, but it's sadly about 50/50. Some of them are just huge pieces of shit who want to feel important.

Because pussies won't keep criminals in check and streets free of crime. Honestly, police should be more aggressive. Not assholes necessarily, but they shouldn't be afraid to beat the shit out of a criminal if he/she resists arrest.

>Africanized cops
NO!

>try to be nice police
>niggers kill you
>white meth heads kill you
>mexicans kill you
>be hardass
>they claim they didn't do nothing
>which is true, they were doing something.
>but they try to use it as claim of innocence?

LOL yea cops created the racial divide by enforcing the law and busting criminals. Niggers being niggers had NOTHING to do with it

One of them should have asked if they were being detained while screaming.
Also tell them they thought this was america.

My only gripe with american police officers is their fetish for murdering doggos though. Same with ATF guys.
I would probably go in some murder vendetta if they killed my doggo.