Anyone else voting for Corbyn last minute?

Anyone else voting for Corbyn last minute?

I was voting May but she is clearly unfit to lead and I'm not an old racist lol

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/politics/811927/Jeremy-Corbyn-Brexit-news-Labour-Party-updates-general-election-2017
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Irish flag

Sorry West Brit, no vote for you!

Me brother.

May is bullshit.

The tories will sell-out the working-class as per usual. They will play the party of the British people bullshit endlessy.

The tories don't give a fuck about MY COUNTRY.

Yes, the jews support May.

voting for corbyn
thinking of being there 7am

I can't vote, but if I could, I'd probably UKIP in a protest vote or vote May.
May is at least pro Brexit to a point, not sure if Corbyn is. I'd be more concerned with making sure Brexit was successful before switching parties. You don't' want to get negotiated back in and turn anti-American.

The shills are working overtime for this Corbyn piece of shit. You guys are retarded if u are actually voting Labour and not trolling. UKIP or May is the way to go.

nu/pol/ pls

>LUNDUN
>INGULUND

Daily Stormer fag pls

OP is 100% a nonce

ahmed pls

both suck

Vote Bernie. Here's how he can still win…

Provide reasons.
Simply "She is unfit to lead," is a hell of an assertion. So back it up.

Sir, have you seen my sides? I appear to have lost them.

>Pro EU
>Pro Open orders
>Trotskyite internationalist commie
>Has had his dick in Dianne Abbot

Go fuck yourself shillposter :)

We are pro hard brexit, and close the fucking borders here. Get fuckt.

pussy english men trying to equate a corrupt pedophilic unaccountable scumbag state socalled conservative party with a trump american grassroots movement.

fucking laughable.

pussy english men trying to equate a corrupt pedophilic unaccountable scumbag state socalled conservative party with a trump american grassroots movement.

fucking laughable. .

See, this guy's got a valid criticism. He's actually calling her out for specific policies and statements, rather than just, "She's unfit to lead because reasons."

unmummy no maternal instinct May only has her preserved power as head of a corrupt pedophilic unaccountable scumbag state. thats all shes got in this world thats all she cares about. she dosnt give a fuck about you or your kids

a vile ugly creature that oozes insecurity and contempt.

Okay, I may have been wrong. Delving into ad hominem territory here...

Non racists on Sup Forums are gayyyyyyy, don't really care how you vote.

May thinks that censoring the internet is going to stop terrorism. She is too stupid to be in her position.

kek the british govenment

its an agenda

t. ledditor

THERE YA GO!
That's the kind of thing I'm looking for. Actual points to be discussed. If nobody's providing a point upon which to focus the conversation, nothing ever gets accomplished.
As for myself, I want May to win purely because of Brexit. Her other policies are garbage, but Corbyn has put himself in the palm of the hand of the EU, so if he's leading negotiations, it's likely Britain will either get a bad exit deal or be roped back into the EU.

Corbyn
>Anti-Israel
>Anti-Saudi Arabia
>Never said he'd cancel the democratic will of the people
>Will do shit for the working class

May
>Pro-brexit (kind of)
>Doesn't want to change shit when it comes to immigration (as far as I know, and let's be honest your current immigration is shit at best)
>Pro-Israel
>Pro-Saudi Arabia
>Wants to ban Sup Forums
>Wants to ban human rights

Literally how do they even compete in your britbong heads? Like im no fan of Corbyn, but if i were british i'd unironically vote for him.
>Protest vote for UKIP!
Yea, no, doesn't work like that, your "protest vote" literally just gets wasted. Vote for lesser of two evils, vote Corbyn.

>Br*ts

That is undoubtedly the worst of her policies. But do you really think she could get away with doing it? Obviously not.
Now do you think Corbyn could get away with fucking up Brexit and giving Britain a terrible deal? Not so sure on that one.

>Fucking up Brexit
>Giving br*ts a terrible deal
They are already doing that lmfao

DESTROY GLOBALISM
vote corbyn

The last thing that the UK needs is a fascist cunt like May.

BERNIE CAN STILL WIN
sage and report commie fags

Corbyn has shown that he has no idea the kind of bargaining power Britain has in this situation. He knows nothing of power politics.

CORBYN 2017! Fuck may, she broke promises left and right.

do shareblue pay you in potatoes?

> 1 post by
sage and report

express.co.uk/news/politics/811927/Jeremy-Corbyn-Brexit-news-Labour-Party-updates-general-election-2017

Everything he said here sounds absolutely sane to me, and not only did he not mention that he'd try and prevent brexit, he only spoke of how the UK needs a good deal (he didn't say how he'd achieve that though)

Actually, I can say with 100% honesty that I haven't browsed Reddit in my life.

Better an old-school commie than a globalist neoliberal sellout.

May for saving your skin
The internet and fox and dementia will fizzle

If labour get it you will be infested with nasty shit skins
Save yourself
Vote Tory and get guns

Aunt and uncle were going to stay home, last minute talked them into voting for Corbyn.

And May has shown a lot worse qualities than that, right now, that, and his immigration policy are the only negatives i see against him, while May has a lot more of those (you will find them in my op and all over this thread). I unironically think that Corbyn is just a superior candidate to Theresa May and i genuinely hope he wins

I would, but this thread has since moved on to become at least slightly interesting and/or productive. Don't worry, the user's been reported.

Not voting for anyone. Actually worse than 2015 with porky vs the edroid 2000

CORBYN 2017
>Anyone who votes for May may be:
Gay, homosexual, faggot, misandrist, man-hating, feminists, "women can lead too XD!", Globalist, kike, Jewish, pro-israel, pro-saudia Arabia, pro-globalism, niggers, Hindus, etc
>Supporters of Corbyn may be:
Absolutely Alpha, Real Men, Patriots, True Brits, Working Class Heroes, highly educated, high IQ, Britain FIRST, etc

>Obvious ledditor
>Still pretends he isn`t leddit

Hi Jeremy, no we won't vote for you so stop spamming your threads, labour is about to get JUSTed and we aren't going to save you

Reported for not supporting the fascist cunt May?

This guy doesn't know what the fuck he's even talking about. These two statements are contradictory.
I would agree under literally any other circumstance. But Brexit is the kind of thing that warrants single issue voting.
They've all broken promises.
But May has said what she'll do. She's stated that if she's presented a bad deal, she'll make hell for the EU. She threatened to turn the post Brexit UK into a tax haven. Do you have any idea how damaging that would be to the EU? With such high taxes among the EU member states, anyone of noteworthy wealth would jump at the opportunity to retreat to a tax haven.

>she'll make hell for the EU
haha

I suppose we'll have to agree to disagree.
Good on you. This is the proper response when you don't have a reason to vote either party.
I wasn't exaggerating. I've never visited that website. I don't know if my posting style is similar to theirs, but I honestly couldn't care less.
No, because this is quite obviously a slide thread or a troll thread. OP posted and left.

>2/10 made me reply

A tax haven right at the EU's doorstep would be their worst nightmare. All the wealthy would take their money and leave within a year. The only way the EU would be able to stop them and keep themselves from complete economic collapse would be to close their borders. I'm sure you can see why this would be a bit of a sticky situation for them.

Mate corbyn's rallies are all blue haired SJWs, pakis and nu-males

I can see why you'd believe I'm baiting. I can also see there's nothing I can say to convince you otherwise. So we find ourselves at an impasse.

Government censorship and surveillance are the kind of thing that warrants single issue voting.

What is the actual chance of this Communist fuck becoming prime minister?

There are only two acceptable actions:
1. Spoiled ballot
2. No show

I will be writing 'TAXATION IS THEFT' on my ballot.

>I'm not an old racist lol
What the fuck are you doing on Sup Forums?

As we both feel so strongly, there is nothing either of us can do to change the other's mind.
We both agree on the issues, but place our priority separately. I believe Brexit is the more important issue, you believe Internet Censorship is the more important issue.
It is enough that we have heard one another's stance and reasoning. With it we can both determine our course of action like reasonable human beings.

already voted for Corbyn in a postal vote. granted they stand no chance where I am but oh well, at least i'll bolster his popular vote by 1

please kek, let Jez win tomorrow

>ABSOLUTELY REKT
How will nu-male May fans ever recover? Vote Corbyn if you have any fucking dignity left bongs.

Unlikely. But stranger things have happened within the past year.

When are the votes being tallied, anyway?

OK I'm not voting for anyone but if I had to vote for someone Corbyn is the absolute last on the list. Are you faggots fucking retarded or just trolling, or what? Why the fuck would you vote for a literal avowed communist? It's fucking absurd that anyone is taking this dickhead seriously. If you are wavering at all please do not fucking vote for a fucking communist no matter what.

Labour (especially corbyn) is the party of the middle class marxists and the social justice warriors. The real scum of the earth. May is a failure, but at least her successor will inherit a country that is a) out of the EU and b) not totally fucked with high taxes and a ruined economy

Would you fuck off you dumb cunt. People like you ALMOST make me want to vote Tory.