Claim of Qatari nukes

O my

Other urls found in this thread:

qf.org.qa/news/building-a-science-and-engineering-base-in-qatar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Mosque_seizure
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only need one to remove the Turkroaches from the earth.

Is he saying Al Jazeera is the nuke? Why is the phrasing so shit?

I hope they set it off in tel Aviv

roll to use it on israel

Okay? How about a delivery system? Missiles? Bombers? How about it?

Sounds like a giant bluff my dude. The only state in the Middle East we *know* has nukes is Israel. CIA found that out in 1973, and a large reason the US suddenly flew a shitload of M60s to Israel was because nukes to Damascus and Cairo was a legitimate concern when Meir, the madwoman, ordered nuclear bombs to be loaded onto planes.

The phrasing is shit.

It could read that they have a nuke, or that Al Jazeera is the nuke (like a nuke worth of information).

Odd wording indeed.

Yeah, I don't think he means an actual nuclear weapon. They have a nuclear secret stockpile on ISIS though.

>How about a delivery system?
Mirage 2000 most likely

Make it count you faggots: Aim for Riyadh, bitches.

Hopefully SA invades and they nuke Mecca in return.

Inb4 Al Jazeera drops actual redpill

Whatever happened to not naming sources?

But wheres the proof

Camel launchers

bump

Assange died is what happened

Tel Aviv

America freedom-ing Qatar and turning it into Libya 2.0 when?

> yfw this entire pissing contest was to get Qatar to drop their dox on Israel doing 9/11

Chekhov's Gun
(It Will Be Used)

Wonder what the yield is? Low Kilotons? High Kilotons?

I GUESS WE'RE ABOUT TO FIND OUT!

HABBENING OF NUCLEAR PROPORTIONS INCOMING.

>Saudi attacks Qatar
>Qatar does an info bomb giving proof Israel, Saudi Arabia, and the US created ISIS
>The biggest "shut it down" operation in world history commences

It's not getting to Riyadh unless Qatar literally deploys all planes to act as meat shields when the SAMs and Saudi planes take off.

What the fuck is he talking about. He's gone batty cooped up in that embassy.

>a bomb can only be used once - then its gone

Well fucking daaah, does he even understand what he is writing anymore.

its perfectly plausible that a country with a trillion dollars in oil and no military could get its hands on an ex soviet or south african nuke

It will just take a few Iranian F-14s doing charges on the east coast to open up all sorts of ways in.

The floodwave bomb? Man I would love to experience such an event in my lifetime.

Oh the feels would be amazing

This is true, people always forget the South African nukes and Bio programs.

Here I was thinking one nuke duplicates itself when used.

Pretty clear he's saying Al jazeera has a nuclear weapon of information that will only be able to be used once. He says it can only be used once, because once the information is out, shit is going to go down so hard that follow ups won't even be necessary because of how damaging the initial info will be.

Not worth losing even a few of their F14s. If Iran helped to nuke Riyadh, and mind you that this proposed Iranian/Qatari alliance has one nuke that cannot be reused (kek), the rest of SA, Egypt, Bahrain, and anyone that signed that letter is going to go to war with Iran. I wouldn't be surprised if Israel started doing airstrikes, too.

this. people here talking about real nukes may be retarded.

Is Qatar friends with Israel? If they are they have nukes, if they are not then they don't.

Thats how we got our nukes back in the day.
Israel was a good mate.

I'm pretty sure he's saying that al Jazeera is the nuke. Especially after he says "once you use it, it's gone". Some sort of information nuke or blackmail, but once you play that card the person you use it against has nothing else to lose.

>I wouldn't be surprised if Israel started doing airstrikes, too.
When did they stop?

They wouldn't even need to leave Iranian airspace.

Much of the KSA air force has to be positioned to stop missle/bomb attacks on the Saudi coastal oil facilities. A Iranian F-14 over Iran heading towards the coast in a hot time will cause Saudis' to divert/launch planes in case they try to dash across the coast.

Airstrikes on Iran :^

what did Julian-chan mean by this

The its are different. He's trying to be cagey.

It (the nuke) can be used once - then it's (Israel) gone.

Mecca is kill.

itt: dipshits that can't read discussing literal nuclear bombs

Digits confirm nuke dropped on Israel out of a 737

additionally, qatar is not signatory to any nuclear treaties (like israel) and so their possession of nuclear weapons is illegal (like israel)

Which leads me to believe this isn't a nuke at all, it's information.

Fuck, I hope the saudi's call their "bluff" and we get legit info on who the fuck did 9/11 and why.

I think he means they only have one, completed warhead. Not the ability to rearm or build more of them. The question is, has Qatar been doing any out of the ordinary ICBM or heavy ordinance testing since 2010?

Minor enemies wiht nukes=the controlled destruction of our most problematic cities.

I don't want to have it out with Russia or China but I would love if if the Norks or a rogue ME element sorted out our sassy vibrant urbanites for us. You know that strategy is just the sort of cruel novelty our deep state gets hard for.

SA, Kuwait, Bahrain, UAE, all have plenty of jets.

It's not going to be that easy. In a state of war, I imagine that the Saudis will have jets in the air 24/7.

Digits and Riyadh gets nuked within a week.

911 truth please

So...yeah...the big news here's Julian's first language is not English.

in order for qatar to have a nuke, they'd probably need a high ranking official from a us nuclear lab

"After working at Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL) for nearly his entire career, Thomas Zacharia decided in 2012 that it was time for a change.

The former ORNL deputy director for science and technology in Tennessee, Zacharia assumed the reins of a new job in August 2012 as the executive vice-president for R&D at Qatar Foundation in the heart of the Middle East.

"One way to think of it is as a big Laboratory Directed Research & Development (LDRD) program, where you have a lot of flexibility in terms of how you spend the money to achieve the objectives of the Qatar National Research Strategy," Zacharia said.

In making the decision to move to Qatar, one of the most important factors for Zacharia was whether the nation had a track record of achieving tasks that appeared to be impossible, such as establishing Al Jazeera, Qatar Airways and the national oil and gas companies.

"These are examples of where they have gone out and surprised the world."

An effort to construct a national laboratory or university-type research environment, the campus features six US universities - Carnegie Mellon, Georgetown, Northwestern, Texas A&M, Virginia Commonwealth and Weill Cornell Medical College – which have already located branches there and are graduating students.

Among the major scientific research areas of which the Foundation intends to direct its focus are water security, energy security, cyber security and food security, Zacharia said."

qf.org.qa/news/building-a-science-and-engineering-base-in-qatar

Why won't twitter verify Assange his account?

I mean, It is definitely a real Twitter account because the verified WikiLeaks account tweeted about it when he created it.

No user.

Qatar signed the NPT in 1989.

Israel never signed it, and thus it not illegal for them to possess them.

>be saudi
>have lots of expensive military gear
>tfw we have no clue how to use it

or maintain it.

because (((twitter))) hasn't been told he's now a CIA asset or CIA body double

Basically everyone with a dog in this fight. Anyone that thinks Iran's military is some super-competent military force should also beware. Until 1979, the Shah was relying on US gibs.

Al-Jazeera is "the nuke". Are Americans dumb? Information war? Thinking of actual nukes?

They should use a passenger jet and just say fuck you to any samson defence and warnings. Purge earth.

That sounds just crazy enough for Arabs.

Why the fuck would muzzies nuke Mecca? How fucking retarded are you?

this, he literally says "Qatar has a nuclear weapon. al jazeera" If true then it's some joocy guaranteed war causing info.

>It can be used once--then it's gone.
it's almost as if that's how nuclear weapons tend to work you dense motherfucker

i think the implication is that al jezeera can leak information about saudi arabia

thats my quess, ive learned alot about qatar on wikipedia and im become familiar with their thinking

Fuck off shill

J. Assange is full of crap on this one, or the AJ shill lied to him. One or the other. Qatar ain't got shit, that's for sure.

They've barely mastered Camel power

No, you're just an idiot.

Assange was a true faggot and I'm glad he's dead

I should be king of humanity

This is pretty gigantically important for western powers to know if true. Like potentially hundreds of thousands of dead bodies in one fell swoop gigantic. I think that's worth breaking protocol to warn against.

There is no civilians in Mecca, I'd rather have them nuke Tel Aviv or Dubai

You mean :

>THE SNITCHER 3
>MILD CUNT

Nuke the cube please I want to see all the Muslim sperg out

Qatar right now

many sects of islam consider mecca to be idolarity and absurdly haram.

ISIS #1 on its list of shit to blow up is mecca.

I thought he never reveals his sources?
Get your shit together Mr Assange.

>How about a delivery system?

Read the tweet again. He's not talking about a nuke.

Roaches can survive a nuclear blast sadly

>Nuke the cube please I want to see all the Muslim sperg out

You really don't want to see 1.4 billion Muslims attempt to destroy the west.

There are multiple nuclear equipped Islamic nations that would not hesitate to bomb the planet into a nuclear winter.

Nuclear winters are not fun. They are dark, cold, radioactive and you WILL starve to death.

He's just full of crap, period.

>HURR DURR MASSIVE REVELATION STAY TUNED TO MY TWITTER UNTIL NEXT WEEK

>many sects of islam consider mecca to be idolarity and absurdly haram.
Got a source on that?
>ISIS #1 on its list of shit to blow up is mecca.
Of course ISISrael wants to bomb Mecca

WOW

I alway thought that the saudis had one,
but Qatar?
That's a fucking plot twist.

arab nuclear war when???

>people ITT who can't understand what he means

And release whatever evil Jinn trapped inside that they worship. No thanks.

pretty sure there was a siege as recent as the 70s on mecca

>a fucking leaf in charge of not being retarded

> The head of Al Jazeera News told me............
you read the fucking tweet again. I was not trying to debate if they had a nuke or not dip shit.

wtf i love qatar now

You're right, kikepedia en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Mosque_seizure

ATTENTION GROUPTHINK DUMMIES

He isn't saying there is a nuke. He's saying that the head of Al Jazeera, a redpilled news organization based in Qatar, told him that Al Jazeera is a "nuke".

It's not a leak or a damning quote in any way. This is basically the same thing as tweeting a well-known quote.

USE IT ON ISRAEL

PLEASE KEK, JUST GIVE ME THIS ONE!

Good info. Thnx.

Qatar will use the nuke on themselves

>tfw the red pill in this thread is how stupid pol has become
>inb4 Sup Forums was never good