Tfw conservative but you also value science

>tfw conservative but you also value science

What do Sup Forums? The GOP platform is anti-science with most memebers believing in Stone Age fairy tails. How the fuck can I join a party that rejects basic scientific concepts like evolution? Why does capitalism have to come packaged with the cuckness that is Christianity?

>anti-science
this "word" has no meaning and only retards use it.

Wanting to pollute science class with "alternative perspectives" to evolution is anti-science. Sorry but there is zero evidence to support intelligent design. I know that closet homo Pence would disagree but electro shock treatment fried that faggots brain to mush.

I wish this was true

>he's still so blue pilled that he thinks that the GOP is actually Christian Fundamentalist

You dumb fucking nigger they only pander to that crowd, they don't actually give a shit about them.

>Why does capitalism have to come packaged with the cuckness that is Christianity?

it doesn't. your whole post is strawmen and false dichotomies.

You're right most of them are fucking kikes. Look at Trumps cabinet. Look at his fucking grandkids. Ugly little half-kikes, SAD!

with the possible exception of the "fine tuning argument", this is correct

If you believe in man made climate change, you aren't scientific.

This. Left-wing isn't pro-science, they are pro-pop-science and they use it as a replacement for religion. See Black Science Man and Bill Nye the """"Science"""" Guy.

Also, left-wingers are anti-science if you consider economics science.

Reminder that if you're an atheist, the right despises you.

>Dump billions of tons of carbon into the atmosphere
>Not expecting any type of chemical reaction to occur

Learn the laws of physics.

Let me guess man can't change the climate god made cause the Bible said so?

Even this belongs in a philosophy class at best.

Conservatives are a Jewish meme

Nationalists scare them and Catholics to death

They can pray to their sky daddy when muslims rape their daughters. The Christcucks would have their daughters carry the baby to term and then pay to raise it.

>The GOP platform is anti-science
No they aren't.

>Bush
>the right

Pick one

Since when is Bush an authority?

Why do you have to join them or believe everything they do, or support everything they do? Just vote for their guy if he's better than the professional liar from people who believe less like you do. The only way you're going to get a political party tailored to your exact desires is if you create your own from the ground up, more people should but not enough people are simultaneously rich, ambitious, charismatic, intelligent, and ruthless enough to actually create a successful one. It probably wouldn't be easy.

Forget economics, they don't even believe in basic biology

Right now multiple state governments are trying to weaken scientific education in this country. I'm sorry but the intelligent design is not supported by science. It's no surprise that red states, who mooch off my states tax revenue, are poor and stupid.

>implying this isn't what is happening in predominantly atheist europe

It's a social science.

>evolution
>science
You have faith in multiple missing links with no evidence to support them, and evolution doesn't explain biogenesis, anyway (which has never been observed, ever... nor has macroevolution).

By contrast, literally all available historical evidence points to the reliability of the Bible. But yeah, keep believing you're on the side of (((science)))... the same side that thinks gender's whatever you want it to be and fetuses are not human.

OP, can u first swallow redpill that assuming a party works for you first and themselves second is naive?

Thanks.

Why can't you just think for yourself? Why do you have to join a certain "side"?

This idea that the belief in the bible will in any way hinder science is retarded.

>4000 year old earth.

You know what this belief changes going forward in science? Nothing.