Should Western Jihadists lose their Citizenship?

Some of you may believe this is one step closer to the FEMA camps, but what do you say?

Should American born jihadists, who travel and fight in the Middle-East, be stripped of their citizenship and now be allowed to return?

Yes. Anyone that goes over there should have their passport revoked and be permanently banned from ever coming back.

No, they should be charged with treason and executed if they come back.

Other than that, a bounty system would work.

>Should American born jihadists, who travel and fight in the Middle-East, be stripped of their citizenship and now be allowed to return?

If they go against America then they should be treated as traitors. Do traitors remain American after taking arms against the country?

YES 100% why would we want terrorists here.

Absolutely. I don't know why European countries let them back in.

I thought you couldn't fight for any middle eastern country (((except Israel))) without being stripped of citizenship in the US (if you were a citizen to begin with).

Also the answer is yes.

no, just kill them.

I thought sweden were actually giving citzenship to those who came back from ISIS.

Yes, but extend this to anyone who goes to fight there, like those cancerous Communists fighting over there.

Nah, just executed as the traitors that they are.

You don't have to worry about their citizenship if they are dead

but how do I go about justifying this in a way that gets a very liberal audience nodding in approval?

shouldn't have had it in the first place 3bh

they should be executed immediatley

no they should lose their life

Just execute them

Yes absolutely. Why the fuck should they be allowed to return when they run off to go fight for a group that is considered an enemy of the U.S.?

No, because they will bring back a rich set of cultural practices. As we all know, diversity is our strength. Beheadings, throwing people off roofs, lighting people on fire while they are alive, the subjugation and murder of non-believers, and other fascinating Islamic norms are about as divergent as you can get from modern American culture. The more people we take in whose value system is completely opposed to ours, the more diverse we are, and the stronger we become!

The ones with no diseases should be arrested, have their organs harvested and given to whoever needs.

The others should just be given to universities for scientific experiments, if you know what I mean

Can't speak for the States, but Canada has a foreign enlistment act which prohibits you from joining another country's military. They turn a blind eye if you are joining the French Foreign Legion or helping Kurds or what have you. It is in place, though, and I imagine Canada just doesn't want to recognize Daesh as a state.

This desu senpai. Letting people who will be a threat to our citizens later live is a dumb move.