Guys it may happen

This will destroy america.

I'm for this, a state full if people added to the electorate that directly benefited from Trump

You tard that's millions of more poor shitskins joining the US

but 50 is just such a nice, even number

He is a kike globalist multicultist

Finally! Those bitches in puerto rico are a hell of a lay.

What the fuck is Trump doing?

Its called build the wall not import more shitskins

If Puerto Rico becomes an official state, the country's just doomed demographically.

>inb4 BUT MUH TRUMP 4D CHESS, MAGA, IT'LL WORK OUT IN 2020.

Fuck off, we tried pandering to Hispanic scabs with Reagan amnesty. We granted amnesty to 3M of them, we worked to integrate them, the GOP pandered and showcased their own weakness on immigration specifically to appeal to these people.

A little over a decade and a half later, we had a wartime incumbent President running against a candidate who failed completely at pandering to spics. Years of pandering, showcasing his own Hispanic family members, an incumbent, a wartime President, a record of weakness on immigration etc. Every theoretical advantage one could have, and the GOP STILL lost the Hispanic vote.

I don't want these people influencing my nation's political landscape, I don't want to share a country with these people, and I don't want to grace them with the label of "American."

Didn't Trump get more hispanic votes than any other republican in history?

you think wrong, brother. the horrible number will inspire us to add on until we hit that sweet sweet 55 or even 60.

hell, we can create 9 states out of canada.

Trump is a highly educated man. He wouldn't make the mistake of writing 'insure' when he meant 'ensure'. This letter is fake and gay.

The majority voted against him. When will you stop shitskin dicksucking?

they can already freely come and go being as they are a US province this will only give them seats in congress and count for elections. being as they can already come and go and they are very conservative i am not really against it

FUCK NO

Puerto Ricans are all repressed leftist who hate gringos. We already have too many mexicans lets not make the political situation worse. Let them stay a US territory. Also if they become a state the feds will tax them more.

Take it easy you sour asshole i was asking a question.

My best friend is Puerto Rican and I fuck Puerto Rican women all the time, but no thanks.

This is bullshit, there's no way he's this stupid. Why do republicans do shit like this? browns will never vote red

good excuse for another "stimulus" package

>The Republicans currently have a 51-49 majority in the Senate.
Won't happen anytime soon. If they become a state they'll be represented by two Democratic Senators.

FAKE..

thicc

Just like he meant to say covfefe

Don't forget dividing States up like California

The leafs are just teases. They're never actually going to join America.

No, by % of the vote share that would be George W. Bush in '04. He still lost it, and he had EVERY ADVANTAGE YOU COULD POSSIBLY HAVE, short of being a spic himself (Though he was showcasing his own spic family members).

Trump got more spic votes than Romney, which really isn't surprising. It has less to do with the Republican candidates, and more to do with the fact that MUH OBAMA wasn't running and they tried passing a horribly unpopular white candidate without a decent record on "Hispanic"-focused policies.

tl;dr: Hillary underperformed with Hispanics, Trump didn't over-perform.

>does not understand the question

Why do you retards want more closed communities? These fucks wont integrate into the community.

They will stay together, hire each other, and take US jobs.

So you want to make america shittier just so Trump gets more voters. fkys.

> browns will never vote red
I voted red

Well the vote is for independence or statehood. This statehood thing is a trick to get complete independence from the US.

Now that's the thinking that made us a global giant!

>NAXALT
Anecdotes and outliers aren't arguments.

That's an old letter (has NYC, Not DC address at bottom) so it's political propaganda.

Puerto Ricans are only redpilled because they hate Mexicans. Other than that, they'll actually by leeching off the U.S. The ones that stay in Puerto Rico are nice people, but the ones in the U.S. are niggers tier. Not worth it.

>1 post by this ID

I knew a Puerto Rican girl in college with the most gorgeous tits. Goddamn, I regret not trying to fuck her.

They won't take US jobs if they're apart of the US.

>insure

NNNope. This is fake.

they are when you make broad accusations. You said browns won't vote red which isn't the case.

GOP making a grab for some more voters. I wonder how many EC votes they'd get.

That would be fine but Jeffereson needs to become a state as well. No odd numbers of states reee.

Hey fagstick Bush almost got a majority Hispanic vote in 2004

So you are talking out of your ass

We can make more than 9, i hope we name them after presidents.

I say go for 53 states, that way we'll be 1 nation, under God...
>indivisible

meant for

They are already citizen of the US. They are already able to move into the states and do whatever the fuck they want here. This will change things very little across the nation. I hope they vote to become independent but I won't cry if they become a state.

if california was divided would it weakn up the liberal stranglehold?

This is all I could think of when I read this. No one that writes for a living would make that mistake.

This is fake. Whenever I use the words ensure or insure an alarm always goes off in my head to ENSURE I'm using the correct word. This is like using who or whom. You make sure you do it correctly and by that I mean you google it and then you do it correctly.

President also isn't capitalized. Why even pretend?

lmao, so you want to enfranchise little mexico

You're a fucking moron. That's 2 more seats for democrats. The house is capped by law at 435, so less representation for everyone else in the country to accommodate another 3.5 million poor shitskins with a gdp per capita less than half the US. Their state would need to be bailed out immediately because it's under water.

Everything about this is terrible.

You are just being a faggot muh based spics amirite

No more millions of fucking self destructive voting shitskins wtf trump fuck

60 will make me cream

No, forget Jefferson. If you break Upstate NY into a new state separate from NYC, wouldn't Republicans would get more electoral votes than Dems would get from Puerto Rico?

>muh pure white nation is still possible

i can tell you printed that at home
in your basement

fake and gay

>They are already citizen of the US. They are already able to move into the states and do whatever the fuck they want here. This will change things very little across the nation.

Except for the 2 extra democrat senators to swing the entire country left, plus another 3 - 5 house seats.

What does America get in this deal besides more ideological and financial baggage from foreigners?

I don't understand

Hey shitskin lover spics voted for GB because he is cuckservative.
Mexicans are shit tier people along with most of South American people. If america wants less shitskin we should have less of them voting. Them being here is just more votes against white interests. Like kicking spics out

Your assertions don't jive with my experience.
But, I've only met one Puerto Rican and he was in my division from basic training all the way through my time in the fleet.
Smartest motherfucker I ever met, learned English as it was yelled at him by RDCs and had an eidetic memory that made him a better Nuke than I was, career-wise. I could work out new situations and think on my feet better, but that guy knew every answer that he ever heard or read once.

It would shave a few electoral votes off of California's total, but Jefferson has a really small population so it wouldn't change things tremendously.

They're Americans so they should get to decide. They hate Arabs and niggers and I dated a hot rican girl back in the day.

you ugy have no fucking clue. I have to deal with spics on a constent basis, they are the same as niggers, ricans being the second worst

It is possible. Start reducing shitskins coming in. Get whites to vote as a racial block

53 is a prime number, therefore indivisible

Who fucking cares? Make it a state & let the refugees go there keep off mainland at least

>broad accusations
More like generalizations about a demographic as a whole

>Like kicking spics out
is that going to happen when Hitler rises from the grave?

im from florida by the way. Im kind of an expert on spics

Isn't 51

>You tard that's millions of more poor shitskins joining the US
>already citizens
>millions of shitskins already citizens of the US joining the US
product of US education

We're getting there and were only at trump so far. Build that wall means no more shitskins from Latin America.

I never said that, retard, please go read post IDs.

What I will say is that they we will never have a majority of shitskins voting for the GOP.

>almost
That's the key there, dipshit. Please, name one more advantage he could have possibly had, electorally speaking.

>incumbent
>wartime President
>post-national tragedy election
>Over a decade of targeted pandering by his party
>One term of targeted pandering
>Hispanic family to bring out on the campaign trail
>Former Governor of a State with a high Hispanic population
>Related to a Governor of a State with a significant Hispanic population
>His opponent focused too much on white liberals and blacks. Failed at every turn to pander to Hispanics.

Please, actually read about something before skimming through vote totals and making some ridiculous argument. Hispanics are going to ruin the country.

Well somebody has gotta replace California.

Puerto Rico has the highest percentage of English speakers in Latin America, has been a territory since the Spanish-American war and half the population is employed by the federal government. It's a gross oversimplification to conflate Puerto Ricans with, say, Mexicans, even their Spanish is different lol. In regards to their voting tendencies the island is basically split down the middle and whether young or old I would guess there are well over a million potential conservative voters down there. Also Puerto Ricans are extremely red pilled about blacks.

This board has a terrible reputation on pretty much any other place on the web, even other boards on Sup Forums.

Ask people on GameFAQs, Kotaku, Reddit, Tumblr, and they'll all point out how circlejerkily insane this place is. People on those places laugh at this board's insistence on accepting YouTube videos and image macros as a source over peer-reviewed journals and legitimate authorities.

and those are just the websites frequented by young intellectuals, the same demographic Sup Forums would claim to be part off (judging from the demographic threads; THANKS for letting me know how many straight white males in their late teens and twenties are deeply hateful inside; it makes me wonder how many I know in real life TRULY are)

YouTube, Facebook, and every other major website have owners extremely hostile to your views. When I look at the posts here, I can definitely see why they're justified in taking this kind of shit out of their own websites, which -- by the way, they own. You can't claim free speech when it is 100% within their right to remove future Breiviks and Elliot Rodgers from being associated with them.

You are going to lose. Face it. History is on our side. How many of your ilk aside from Hitler were successful in ANY way? Any way that can't be attributed to privilege and any other basic unfairness in general?

It's a maths joke. 53 can't be divided by any whole number (apart from 1 and 53)

You're just replacing shitskins with shitskins

>Pure ethnostate is out of reach
Because the only way forward from there is to turn the country into some mongrelized cesspit, right?

We're worse off for every single Hispanic we have to deal with.

51รท3=17
Nice try tho amerifat

>Start reducing shitskins coming in.
and what about the ones already here? unless you're going to start promoting more whites to have babies then nothing is going to change

I think it's pay off, plus you forget about the conservative population. Every Puerto Rican i know is conservative.

Shut the fuck up, cuck.

then say that instead of making it sound like everyone is out to vote against whites

You're preaching to the wrong choir.

The ones here will be killed. Our politicians let them in. We didnt ask for this

all white countries were successful kike thats why jews chose to come to them

3 times 17

Terrible idea, they're a sinking ship of debt

>not doing Guam first
NOT MY PRESIDENT

How will Sup Forums turn this into MUH 4D CHESS

Just admit he fucking swindled you

> turn the country into some mongrelized cesspit, right?
how about creating a country that forces people to assimilate into American culture? because as of now you're stick with them regardless of if you like them or not

We need to start memeing a non cuckservative for next election right now.

This is awful news OP. The only puerto ricans i've ever met in USA were violent criminal drug dealing subhumans. Also say GOODBYE to a republican ever winning again, as they all vote democrat.

>GameFAQs, Kotaku, Reddit, Tumblr
>frequented by young intellectuals
Stopped here. Two of those are gaming forums, one is a structured cesspool and the other is winter wonderland with all the snowflakes it has. If you're going to make comparisons that make pol look bad, you should use comparisons that actually make pol look bad.

Good to see everyone's ignoring the part about giving them independence instead of statehood. We should make them a state or let them go. Keeping a colony does neither of us any good.

They are Americans and we already share a country with them, dingus.

>The ones here will be killed.
and they will kill you with aliens from mars backing them up. See what happens when we stop arguing about real solutions?