Fuck Catholics

Catholics have ruined this entire country, just as we predicted they would 200 years ago. They got the Bible banned in public schools and now they shill for eurocucks and hate our country every time they post on this board. Fuck all of them, White Protestants are the only real Americans.

Other urls found in this thread:

muslimghettos.blogspot.com/2014/12/white-genocide-jewish-plot.html?m=1
andrewcarringtonhitchcock.com/jewish-genocide-of-the-white-race-case-closed/
judeofascism.com/2011/11/jewish-doctrine-vowing-to-indebt.html?m=1
jewishracism.blogspot.com/2009/01/jewish-problem-part-3-jews-in-banking.html?m=1
holywar.org/jewishtr/wvr.htm
youtu.be/vfsf6go7MVM
youtu.be/E0LpQrJDgsw
biblebelievers.org.au/judaism.htm
sweetliberty.org/issues/hoax/scofield.htm
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/11/09/how-the-faithful-voted-a-preliminary-2016-analysis/
youtube.com/watch?v=JYiHczkAvi8
gotquestions.org/great-white-throne-judgment.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> They got the Bible banned in public schools
That's because they don't even follow the bible. They believe in work salvation

1 John 5
4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.
5 Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?

Reverlation 21:7
He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

1 John 3
Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

>not mentioning that catholic charities are the ones behind the refugees coming into the US

Papists will be purged on the day of the rope.

proddies are the most redpilled

>Genesis 15:6: And he believed in the Lord; and he counted it to him for righteousness.
>Matthew 7:21: Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. (See John 6:40)
>Matthew 7:22-23: Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
>Luke 5:20: And when he saw their faith, he said unto him, Man, thy sins are forgiven thee.
>Luke 23:40-43: But the other answering rebuked him, saying, Dost not thou fear God, seeing thou art in the same condemnation? And we indeed justly; for we receive the due reward of our deeds: but this man hath done nothing amiss. And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom. And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, Today shalt thou be with me in paradise.
>John 3:16: For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
>John 3:18: He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
>John 6:28-29: Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God? Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.
>John 6:40: And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day. (See Matthew 7:21)

>John 14:6: Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
>Luke 5:24: Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
>John 6:40: And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.
>John 6:47: Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.

Catholics will burn in hell.

>Acts 10:43: To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins.
>Acts 16:31: And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.
>Romans 1:17-18: For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith. For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
>Romans 3:28: Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.
>Romans 4:5: But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.
>Romans 5:1: Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:
>Romans 10:9: That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
>Romans 11:6: And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.
>Romans 14:23: …for whatsoever is not of faith is sin.
>1 Corinthians 1:21: For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.
>Galatians 2:16: Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

>Galatians 2:21: I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.
>Galatians 3:8: And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.
>Galatians 5:4-5: Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace. For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.
>Ephesians 1:13-14: In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.
>Ephesians 2:8-10: For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
>Philippians 3:9: And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:
>1Timothy 1:1: Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.
>Titus 3:5: Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;
>James 2:10: For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

every (negative) news article I read about Americans or Trump is written by either a shalom sandnigger or a catho. Quebec is a literal catho caliphate. When the salam sandniggers get large enough in population they're going to demand their own autonomous region in canada citing quebec as precedent.

>They got the Bible banned in public schools
I thought it was atheist

Oops

They always qoute Matthew 7:21 without looking at the other half of the verse or looking up what God's will is. Or they don't post the next 2 verses that say if you believe your works save you you don't enter Heaven.

Matthew 7
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

(Relating to the Father’s will in Matthew 7:21)
John 6
38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.
39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Matthew 7:21 is saying that you can't fake having faith. You actually have to believe.

iirc, The Catholic Bishop's conference of America is the only organization which was greatly against of Capeshit degeneracy. Iirc, only a Catholic Priest had the guts to call out jews on radio and live television

really makes me think

Daily reminder that Protestants are the reasons why Jews control Europe and America.

Protestants are the reason why niggers were imported en masse to America.

Protestant European nations are overwhelmingly fucked by refugees

Protestants have lesbian pastors.

Protestants think you can dance with snakes and jump around on the altar

Protestants didn't even exist for 15 centuries

>Fuck Catholics
>Ireland was once a catholic country
>Women can work after having a child now.

Catholic here, hows it feel to be shit tier Protestants and Baptists? Enjoy that lake of fire while getting raped by both our and your butt fucking priests. (Cuz we can at least agree fags burn in hell)

see It's the jews, atheists, and Cuckolicks fault.

These links present a huge, verifiable amount of evidence to prove that Jews are actively working towards eradicating the European peoples. This is Jews and Jewish texts IN THEIR OWN WORDS.

muslimghettos.blogspot.com/2014/12/white-genocide-jewish-plot.html?m=1

andrewcarringtonhitchcock.com/jewish-genocide-of-the-white-race-case-closed/

WHY?
Jewish Supremacist Mythos

"The mashiach [Jewish messiah] will bring about the political and spiritual redemption of the Jewish people by bringing us back to Israel and restoring Jerusalem (Isaiah 11:11-12; Jeremiah 23:8; 30:3; Hosea 3:4-5). He will establish a government in Israel that will be the center of all world government, both for Jews and gentiles (Isaiah 2:2-4; 11:10; 42:1). He will rebuild the Temple and re-establish its worship (Jeremiah 33:18). He will restore the religious court system of Israel and establish Jewish law as the law of the land (Jeremiah 33:15)...The world after the messiah comes is often referred to in Jewish literature as Olam Ha-Ba (oh-LAHM hah-BAH), the World to Come...In the Olam Ha-Ba, the whole world will recognize the Jewish G-d as the only true G-d, and the Jewish religion as the only true religion (Isaiah 2:3; 11:10; Micah 4:2-3; Zechariah 14:9)."
From "Mashiach: The Messiah", Judaism 101

judeofascism.com/2011/11/jewish-doctrine-vowing-to-indebt.html?m=1

jewishracism.blogspot.com/2009/01/jewish-problem-part-3-jews-in-banking.html?m=1

holywar.org/jewishtr/wvr.htm

Video of Jews:
Orthodox Israeli Jews: Non Jews Are Beasts to Serve Us as Slaves
youtu.be/vfsf6go7MVM [Open]

What Happens When Jews Can Freely Rule?
youtu.be/E0LpQrJDgsw [Open]

Judaism in its own words on 'who is human:'
biblebelievers.org.au/judaism.htm

Saying something is 'anti-Semitic' scarcely ever means that it is untrue. It usually goes to excessive Jewish power or racism.

Learn about the Kalergi and Oded Yinon plans, and spread the Word.

You stole that dress from south-italians and spanish, get your own costume

Poolak, you know bugger all, should have reserved talking about burger's and niggas

see

wow modern Christianity is liberal. shocking

Catholicism has only become liberal since the 1960s...after resisting liberalism for almost 2,000 years.

That being said Protestant church are by and far way more degenerate and liberal

No, the Catholics were massively butthurt about the Protestant leaning nativism in education, and so their solution was secularism. Fucking potato-niggers.

>Protestantism used to be the more Pius back in 1550 when Catholicism were degenerate
>Catholicism is now more pius in 2017 with protestantism being degenerate

>That being said Protestant church are by and far way more degenerate and liberal
Not now. Maybe used to be

REMINDER - THIS IS A SPONSORED THREAD:

All major Christian groups are just an arm of Judaism now.

Everyone who claims otherwise is just here on a chan working for the Jew World Order.

There is no group that isn't compromised except for a few Christian Identity groups and they're just perpetuating Jewish myth and pacifism anyways

There is no point to Christianity anymore and Islam isn't really that different, since they're both race and culture killers and both the sword of the Jew.

The esoteric cucks and religious cucks all serve the Jew banks now.

WHITE MAN YOU HAVE AN ANCIENT RELIGION

YOU STILL PRACTICE IT TODAY

IT'S CALLED SCIENCE/PHILOSOPHY AND NATURE:

Example of Aryan faiths:

>Stoicism (reason as divine)

>Buddhism (moral nihilism)

>Zen (anti-cult)

>Nietzsche's Overman (Will to Power)

>Naturalism (nature as divine)

>Cosmotheism (Dr. William Pierce, evolution as divine)

>Nazism (blood and nature as divine)

>Pythoagorism (numbers as divine, "man is the measure of all things")

All perfectly acceptable alternative to Semitic slave cults.

And for the more Esoteric fag who wants Spiritualism you have:

>Zoroastrianism (good replaced with wisdom of good, evil replaced with incorrect thoughts; the first philosophy)

>Vedda (Brahmanism)

>Wotanism (non-cucked chivalry)

>Druidism (nature as spirit)

>Mithra-ism (divine purity, Christianity stole most of its ritual from)

STOP WORSHIPING A JEW AS GOD OF THE UNIVERSE!

Friendly reminder that Jews do this all day, every day.

Stop replying to bait D&C threads.

Everything wrong with modern Catholicism can simply be traced back to the Second Vatican Council

Its good because a new pope can simply throw out everything from the council because nothing in it was dogmatically defined.

>doesn't know the difference between catholics and protestants

or

>doesn't know the kkk was protestant

either way you're retarded user

Protestants have always been progressives at heart.

Anti-slavery crusade - Protestants
Anti Alcohol/Temperance - Protestants
Women Voting - Protestants
Americans for Israel - Protestants

Reminder that if your church does not follow the Nicene Creed, the Apostles Creed and the Athanasian Creed, you are a heathen.

Wow, Hispanic Catholics really are useful idiots.

Meanwhile in early Christians

And morons who can't agree with each other

This is the fruit of proddie

Why are all modern Protestant nations so fucking stupid?

England
>fucked
Germany
>fucked
Sweden
>fucked

Poland
>Catholic safe and white
Hungry
>Catholic safe and white
Czech Republic
>Catholic safe and white

The only exception being France which has always loved niggers for some reason

Reminder, if your leaders fuck children, you are Catholic

Protestants are the reason no one takes Christianity seriously anymore, you cucks believe that your religion should be modeled after your needs and not the other way around, which leads to this faggotry where ultimately there is no middle ground between any of you protestants anymore.

I've been redpilled thanks to Catholicism after years of being a neo-atheist cuck who despised Christianity as a whole because of how intelectually flawed your faith and beliefs are.

wrong

Protestants are losers

the fruit of the Protestant faith is endless revolution and division

its totally unstable and chaotic

i wonder what caused the 'Other Faiths' demographic to vote more republican in the recent election than in the past 16 years. Sikhs maybe?

Saved to troll The Patriarchy with. Thanks.

No factual basis or background just vague statements.

You are prob from some backwardassfuckville Appalachia taught to hate catholics.

>you need true faith to get into Heaven
>ergo sola Fide

Matthew 25:31-46 - 31When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: 32And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: 33And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. 34Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: 35For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: 36Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. 37Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee and hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? 38When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? 39Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? 40And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. 41Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: 42For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: 43I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not. 44Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? 45Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. 46And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

And from John

John 5:28-29: John 5:28-29. "28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the
which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice. 29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation."
Does Jesus say, those who believed go unto the resurrection of life, or those who have done good, go to the resurrection of life? He said those who have done good. Doesn't fit with sola fide, now, does it?

Isn't there a lesbian Catholic bishop?

Almost all of America is protestant at those times though

ohn 15:10-14 - 10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love. 11 These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full. 12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you. 13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. 14 Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you. John 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.
1 John 2:3-5. 3 And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments. 4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. 5 But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.

Protestant architecture is an abomination.

God literally told the Jews in the Old Testament to elaborately design a fucking temple. They spent almost an entire book on it laying out the designs like a total autist. Absolutely no expense spared.

Do you honestly think God doesn't appreciate mankind creating beautiful things to honor him?

>lets build a fucking ugly white toolshed with no skill required

sounds great you idiots

AMERICA was founded on secular principles moron

Check out protestantism IRL

Wow man those 2 verses vs. over a hundred and those qoutes from people I don't care about really changed my mind

because they have many atheists

i wouldn't blame it squarely on protestants.

it was the protestant work ethic that enhanced the Western World's wealth.

the wealth led to secularity and when atheism became acceptable all areas of european life became degenerate.

protestantism's success became the west's failure.

>Protestants are the reason why Catholics were imported en masse to America.
ftfy

The majority of Catholics understand the metaphysical meaning of Christianity and it's symbolism, yet they are the ones who tend to be less moral because of it, because they realize it isn't some literal story where you worship a guy that died 2000 years ago and rose from the grave.

Protestants never quite grasped the symbolism and thought that it was literal meaning and that the symbolism was pagan wickedness. its why they tend to be more moral but less intelligent when it comes to faith, its also why they tend to lead to atheism. and once you go atheist its hard to go back or have any type of faith.

Former protestant independent baptist, now atheist.

1 John 3:10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.
1 John 3:22-24. 22 And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight. 23And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment. 24 And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us.
1 John 5:2-3. 2 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments. 3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

And? That doesn't mean people didn't get their beliefs from the Bible.

Poor, deceived Judeo-Protestants.

If you only read the Gospels carefully.

sweetliberty.org/issues/hoax/scofield.htm

There were plenty of Catholic Germans and Irish.

During the civil war angry Irish people went on a rampage and started lynching niggers and had to put killed by federal troops to get them to stop.

The rabid anti-slavery northerners were all radical Protestants who didn't understand racial realities and common sense. Their stupidity forced thousands of Americans to kill themselves to free black people...and no one even likes black people, not even Lincoln

Most of the founders saw them as subhuman and clearly never to become citizens

Tell me when JESUS said sola Fide

Oh wait

He doesn't

USA wasn't a theocracy nor under the Anglican Church but early america was extremely extremely christian. no faggot atheist can refute that.

Which results in this

Not saying you're wrong but White Catholics voted 60-37 for Trump
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/11/09/how-the-faithful-voted-a-preliminary-2016-analysis/

fucking idiot thinks protestants where here first

Yes

Let us live in ISIS tier society

He that believeth in me...

Works will not save you, but works are consequences of being in Christ.

Catholic are so fucking dumb

>wealth

Wealth isn't a sign of divine providence.

Americans turned their fellow man into wage slaves for no fucking reason. Great we are rich now...and what has it gotten us. Generations of some of the worst people on the planet

> blames Catholics for things Jews did

Hey SURPERERIOR Northern European, why is 50% of your language (100% of abstract concepts) derived from Greek and Latin? Is that because Southern Europe was inventing philosophy while you were illiterate savages sacrificing your children to bog gods?

Jesus didn't speak latin dumbass

1 Corinthians 3:10-17 - 3:10 "According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon. 11 For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ. 12 Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble; 13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is. 14 If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward. 15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire. 16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and [that] the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? 17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which [temple] ye are."
Doesn't fit with Sola Fide, now does it?

Why did he imply some sort of purgatory?

John 3:16/18/36
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
>whosoever believeth

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
>He that believeth

36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.
>He that believeth

also

>128950890
English were protestants by far you retard.

only one american president was catholic,

fuck learn to read

protestants are a bunch of faggots

>and do my commandment.....
Which he had listed down

Protestants are so dumb

And if works are needed for true faith then works domehow count in SALVATION

No

he first Christian worship service held in the current United States was a Catholic Mass celebrated in Pensacola, Florida.(St. Michael records)

I
W
I
N

KEK

Then he doesn't agree with sola Fide either

There's a protestant one, just for you

this

youtube.com/watch?v=JYiHczkAvi8

This is correct. Protestants make up thier own rules. For example on Anglican Church can say no gays, another one down the street can have a gay pastor. Catholic FTW.

"Protestant Church" is an ironic name. We left the Catholic Church because of their bribery, their false idol worship, "rosary beads," massive pedophile ring, etc. etc. The Vatican is rotted out with corruption. Everyone who doesn't submit to their falsities is called a "protestant" when in practical terms that is just every day good-willed Christians that see evil for what it is and where it is.

>numerous other references about doing commandments
>even defines what this commandments of jesus are
Tell me when John didn't mention this

Anyone knows believing is the major part of it which is also lived and shown

Dumbass

Yeah but we're not as bad as jews

I bet this is false

yes following the commandments save you. But NO ONE follows them all.

Romans 3
22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
>23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;
26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.
27 Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith.
28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.
29 Is he the God of the Jews only? is he not also of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also:
30 Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith.
31 Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

James 2:10King James Version (KJV)
10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

You break even ONE commandment(lying is breaking a commandment(Rev 21:8/27)) you break them all.

$5.00. Damn. Mine cost $150. I'll never buy from a nigger again.

>muh denominations
>fuck those christians i'm the real christian
heretic

You mean love one another?

Because jesus did give us a definition of his commandment

And that did not include the mosaic stuff

>he doesn't know what "whosoever believeth" means
also please read this
gotquestions.org/great-white-throne-judgment.html
it explains why you SHOULD do good works

No, Protestants are still much worse. The Catholic Church, for all her faults, has held the line on male-only priesthood, divorce, fag marriage, contraception, abortion, "gender theory" and masturbation. Name one Protestant denomination that still has exclusively male leadership, much less any of the other things I mentioned.

and anyone is invited to look at Paul's description of justification by faith

He did not say God mind controlled abraham

He said abraham trusted God

lol "Protestant" are not centralized by any church. We will call out corruption wherever we see it and we do not belong collectively to any single church or priest.

You guys worship the Vatican like it is your god, regardless if it becomes corrupt.

Except.....the verses that speak of judgement in accordance to deeds don't say it is simply 'bonus'

Come back when you follow your own rule

The jews need to go first. Then take out the muds. After that the country will be cured.

Anglicans and Episcopalians and other protestants made the western world.

Catholicism is limited to Mediterraneans and Irish.

When the West adopted Catholic leaders and Jewish leaders and lasped Protestants(atheists) the Western world fell.

The supreme court is now JEWS and Catholics...really makes me think

And also do shit like this

Protestants founded America to get away from Catholic turd world surfdom, you Paddy come lately potatonigger.

Go roll a drunk, bog troll.