Why is pol infested by unironicaly religious people?

Seriously, when I used to visit pol more than nowdays it was mostly nihilistic, postironical and more radical.

Now:
>majority of posters are actually believe in god , not just that they identify as certain denomination in cultural sense but they actually believe in god.

>Somehow moral relativism has become a problem while some form of moral relativism or another is pretty much basis for 20 century mass politics such as fascism.

Wtf, pol is hijacked by regular right wingers???

>inb4 shill is trying to divide us
Fuck off, pol is always divided

Other urls found in this thread:

catholicherald.co.uk/news/2016/10/13/pope-francis-you-cant-defend-christianity-by-being-against-refugees-and-other-religions/
americamagazine.org/politics-society/2017/02/21/pope-francis-protecting-worlds-migrants-and-refugees-moral-imperative
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bumps

remember when Sup Forumsacks were left leaning atheists

REMINDER - THIS IS A SPONSORED THREAD:

All major Christian groups are just an arm of Judaism now.

Everyone who claims otherwise is just here on a chan working for the Jew World Order.

There is no group that isn't compromised except for a few Christian Identity groups and they're just perpetuating Jewish myth and pacifism anyways

There is no point to Christianity anymore and Islam isn't really that different, since they're both race and culture killers and both the sword of the Jew.

The esoteric cucks and religious cucks all serve the Jew banks now.

WHITE MAN YOU HAVE AN ANCIENT RELIGION

YOU STILL PRACTICE IT TODAY

IT'S CALLED SCIENCE/PHILOSOPHY AND NATURE:

Example of Aryan faiths:

>Stoicism (reason as divine)

>Buddhism (moral nihilism)

>Zen (anti-cult)

>Nietzsche's Overman (Will to Power)

>Naturalism (nature as divine)

>Cosmotheism (Dr. William Pierce, evolution as divine)

>Nazism (blood and nature as divine)

>Pythoagorism (numbers as divine, "man is the measure of all things")

All perfectly acceptable alternative to Semitic slave cults.

And for the more Esoteric fag who wants Spiritualism you have:

>Zoroastrianism (good replaced with wisdom of good, evil replaced with incorrect thoughts; the first philosophy)

>Vedda (Brahmanism)

>Wotanism (non-cucked chivalry)

>Druidism (nature as spirit)

>Mithra-ism (divine purity, Christianity stole most of its ritual from)

STOP WORSHIPING A JEW AS GOD OF THE UNIVERSE!

Imo pol has always been eh, not exactly contrarian but certainly a safe heaven for radicals of all sorts, mostly right wing but there were others too. Now its basically paleoconservatives, ptg and other cancer.

99% of the problems affecting Europe and the west have come from people abandoning God and their religion and tradition.

Also this is a politically incorrect board in an age where publicly believing in God will incite a horde of neckbearded fedora tippers furiously slamming their keyboard and having asthma attacks.

Pretty clear why this is where traditional white men come and find like minded individuals

do you mean reddit?

in today's society we have lack of order and rampant degeneracy

religion is against that

Edgy liberal atheism is nothing but a road to degeneracy and hell. They think "adult cartoons" are acceptable because "nothing matters". There's nothing wrong with white genocide because "who cares about lineage". There's nothing wrong with interracial sex. There's nothing wrong with drug use. There's nothing wrong with a completely corrupt lying media. There's nothing wrong with destroying social bonds while pretending youre an SJW.

Religion is the only hope for this planet. History is one long line of objective proof that humans can't handle life, can't handle responsibility, and won't respect others rights unless they are compelled by force. Religion is the only way we will possibly survive. Otherwise it will just be liberal self-destructive degeneracy.

Newfag
When Sup Forums was /n/ it had Wednesday and Sunday church threads
When Sup Forums was /new/ it had nightly ossuary threads rolled over into early Sup Forums
Early Sup Forums had Christian generals and with brit/pol/ were the only ones to fight back during the Sup Forumsharbor attacks

Religious threads are Sup Forums heritage threads

I don't know when you mean, been here nearly everyday since the Trayvon shooting and there's always been a large population of religious posters. Also, ever since I can remember we've also had these 'why is there a religious influx now???' threads

I think you're the newfag here, most likely you missed Skullcross' ossuary threads back in 2013

I'm a religious shitposter. I pretend to be extremely religious anytime somebody posts on here bashing Christianity. vocal atheists annoy the shit out of me so fuck them.

We used to have Checkmate atheists threads, haven't seen one in a while.

I'm not objecting against religious threads but it seems to me that collective opinion has shifted more towards being conservative in traditional sense ever since Trump rose in popularity

this place used to be a bunch of left wing goofball atheist very concerned about the danger scientology posed to the world

God*

>this place used to be a bunch of left wing goofball atheist very concerned about the danger scientology posed to the world

That's not true at all, people here were circle jerking Ron Paul long before you came here gay boy.

I go to a Catholic university and they make us study theology. It's all bullshit.
Now ((they)) claim it's ok if the Bible is contradicted by science because it's an "allegory" and not "meant to be taken literally". God's purpose is revelation of spiritual truth, not teaching science, blah blah blah

They also put a video of some Western doctor telling of her experiences teaching starving African kids and how it brought her closer to God.

It's cuck worship.

Don't go to a Catholic uni then, cuck.

>collective opinion has shifted more towards being conservative in traditional sense
Sup Forums has always been like that

>pol

As the evidence is rediscovered and spreads, more come to the light

They are leftist trolls that want to promote their prĂ³-refugees agenda on pol

catholicherald.co.uk/news/2016/10/13/pope-francis-you-cant-defend-christianity-by-being-against-refugees-and-other-religions/
americamagazine.org/politics-society/2017/02/21/pope-francis-protecting-worlds-migrants-and-refugees-moral-imperative

That was /b you faggot, we grew up as people

Go back to lurking newfag.

Belief in God isn't some random addition to a person. If you take out god, it is inevtiably replaced by something else. Whether it's another religion or a government is up to the individual.
Wisdom starts with fear of God. Without God, morals become relative, and when morals become relative rather than objective and universal, you spawn the cancerous mindset of a modern day leftist and niggers. Open your heart to God and be a real man. Fedoras have no place in the white man's world.

Too late now I'd rather graduate faglord

Because it is dominated by americans and americans are retarded.

USA is the country with the highest proportion of grown adults that believe in angels. This number greatly drops as education level grows. Let that sink in for a while.

It's not. People on here just pretend to be Christians because they think it'll upset all the Muslims and Reddit atheists, when in reality neither group gives a shit about a bunch of fat neckbeard LARPers who know nothing about religion.

because atheism is for faggots and people are waking up to this.

beacause the next step after nihilism is to find your own way. It's called Absurdism.

You don't have to believe me, it is widely available information.

Sup Forums takes in what the world and existing social power structure wishes to cast away. Those whom are accepted circle jerk dogma and karma on reddit now.

thats where your wrong kiddo.

Here is another one for you.

Because as you lean more you understand that religion is necessary for society to function properly. You may not believe in any supernatural things yourself, but system of values that religion offers must remain, because majority of people cant come to these values with their own mind.

A Croat complaining about religion of all people, something is wrong here

i don't consider libertarians as leftist though unless they are misguided on things like open borders over property rights

That's because we all grew up. How about you?

Interesting that this says nothing about belief in angels, nor does it have any comparable information from other countries, rendering your claim to be total bullshit.

But I'll humor you, how do you account for the radicalization of these institutions politically? US colleges have pumped out inbred, psychotic social justice warriors for the past few years, after all. Can I safely say that religion will save people from that lunacy based on this information?

atheism is ignorant, degenerate and edgelord-tier

go download all of Jordan Peterson's podcast and binge it then get back to us

you really do live in a liberal bubble. good luck.

you're thinking of Sup Forums

People don't find god when they grow up, it's the other way around. You end up realising that there's no difference between your god and any other god, and that it's all therefore most likely just bullshit

you mean infested by ironicaly religious people.
sure there have always been a considerable amount of religious people, but the recent surge in religious posters are a bunch of LARPers who only call themselves christians because of le traditionalism xD and don't take christianity seriously.

Every religious person I know, including myself, became religious in their mid to late 20s

Magick/Occultism is the only path that makes any sense. It's a trial and error study of history and folk belief. Believing in an organized religion is like believing in the shit I read in my spellbook and actually thinking it's real and not just an interesting study of humanity.

faggot.

Only pomo faggots are atheists these days. Atheist rationale has destroyed the west. We must only use atheism to take down Islam

This

>help me destroy christianity goy-guys!
Reminder this poster is indifferentiable from an atheist juden

Hi Styx

Religion is not about god is about ideologies grow up

Fuck off atheism merchants

Most people here don't actually believe in God, or what's written in the Bible. They just like Christianity because they think it's an effective tool against cultural marxism.

It's stupid IMO. They should work on justifying nationalism/conservatism scientifically and logically, not using dumb religious shit. Because the rest of the world will look at them as total retards

>the Bible is an allegory
The Bible is the inerrant, infallible, and inspired word of God - literally and unironically.

Christianity **is** White Culture, you massive faggot

I'll make a portrait of this picture, is red pill as fuck, Jesus rejecting (((them))) out of the temple

What in the fuck are you talking about?

>Shows multiple figures related to exactly what I was talking about

>Says nothing about belief in angels

This isn't a discussion. You can't manipulate the subject after being shown the facts. I made a claim, you doubted it, I proved it, now fuck off, moron.

>protestants

Good post

Catholics disbelieve the Bible
Jews disbelieve the Torah
Coincidence?

Just because you are too stupid to look up basic figures, doesn't mean my claim was wrong. I assumed that you weren't retarded enough to doubt my claim about USA having the highest number of adults believing in angels (christians). But seeing as that is the case, I will provide you with another figure.

USA (at number 1) has 230,000,000 christians
Brazil (#2) has 175,700,000 christians.

You realize you can look this stuff up for yourself, right? Absolutely mind boggling how stupid so many americans are.

You are unironicly right friend

i'd ask the same about the fedoras

I am an atheist

However I think orthodoxy is preferable to atheism simply because most of the populace have yet to progress past the juvenile stage

Stage 1 Childhood/Traditionalism: There are rules. You should eat your vegetables and meat for supper. You can't have ice cream instead

Step 2 Juvenile/Relativism: The rules are meaningless. You can have ice cream or whatever you want for supper. Your parents have no real power

Step 3 Noe-traditionalism/The expanding brain/Adult phase: Rules ARE meaningless, and yet they serve a purpose...to give structure to an amoral world. You CAN eat whatever you want for supper, including ice cream....but you SHOULD eat your vegetables and meat instead because it is good for you in the longterm

Really I think Nietzsche gets it right when he says the true meaning of life is striving for goals and living your best life. Traditional societal structures, family units, patriarchy, etc help facilitate these goals. I am an atheist, but I always chuckle at these other relativists acting as if they've made some sort of profound realization with their 72 genders and SJW bullshit. Sure, gender is meaningless...there can be more than two, and you could switch genders...but what even makes a chair a chair? What is a chair? What does that word even mean? Right Get a grip and start being productive again you gastropods

religion and God is necessary for the nation state

The lower echelons of humanity need a prefabricated identity.
Civilizations normally use them to build permanent structures, in a constructive phase.
In a transitional phase many loose bricks seek a new home, or at least validation.

>There's nothing wrong with white genocide because "who cares about lineage". There's nothing wrong with interracial sex.

Religion says nothing about this. You're retarded. Interracial marriage isn't a sin, you inbred dumbass.

Let me ask you this cuckboi. why does it matter if Christians believe in angels? How does that affect you?

As much I would like to agree with you, religion is not about race or politics, religion is a foundation of mortality assets.

There is good blacks out there there is even good arabs, but would you rather have that good people follow Sharia law or Christian laws.

Niggers and muds can right fuck off but is not about that is about integrity and that's where I agree with you the Catholic Church is also a cancer fyi

You need to read the Bible, it literally starts with the Jew's protecting their lineage but when it comes to the new testament Jesus never say go out and fuck anything that walks in 2 feet either

We grew up

One of our biggest problems right now are those refugees.
They're here because Merkel and Steinmeier invited them.
Look who's housing, feeding and clothing them according to (((a certain someone's))) teachings.

It's quite obvious what the problem is.

These ceremonial laws of the OT were ONLY for the Jews, because they needed to keep clean of pagan idolatry to bring the Messiah to the World. They're useless now. Anti racemixing is anti Christian.

Only a self hating cuck would marry outside their race, it's a rejection of your parents your culture and everything that makes you who you are. I realize me sizes don't view it this way because you're already mixed, but you should understand the cultural and ethnic side of this.

no, you didn't - you just got lazy and stupid.

Racemixing will bring the downfall of the White Christian man you cuck

Culture =/= Race.

Muh mah Protestant culture of sucking Jewish cock and hamburgers, what a disgrace! Lmao your racial pseudo sciences has no Christian basis. You're just spewing pol memes.

The image that regular right wingers could be little shit heads making fun on their free time, is a normal one.

Do you guys even know any real white people?

Most Christians aren't White. Christianity isn't a racial religion, judaic Ameriburger.

If I am ironically an observer of pagan holidays and such, do i still count?

>>Stoicism (reason as divine)
my nigga

You need to stay there

Race mixing is not a sin but it was never teach on either scripture, I suppose is a merit system you should mix with those who have the same value system but race mixing just because is trendy is actually abomination and vanity of flesh, read Ecclesiastes

I didn't say that it was pedro learn to speak English. I said it would end the WHITE Christian man.

Based Leaf gets it

Which holidays?

Muslims believe the Coran was dictated by Allah word by word and believe in a literal interpretation.

Protestans believe the Bible was dictated by God word by word and believe in a literal interpretation.

Notice any coincidence?

Philosophy + Paganism > Christianity >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Atheism

Nope XD
Thats like comparing fire and water retard

Simple. Atheism means the embrace of the fluke that is human existence.

I remain a Christian, not only because I believe in a creator, but also because of how absoloutely terrifying the pit of nihilism is.

> Believe that God does not exist
> Believe your existence was a mistake
> You have no purpose
> What is the point of living
> All of human existence is but a blip on the grand scale of the universe
> Suffering without meaning
> whyevenlive.jpg
> Logically conclude that life has no value and I should an hero

The above is the problem... I choose faith as my shield, because it really is. It is illogical and irrational, but it keeps me sane.

Also Jesus hated Jews and I am ok with that policy :)

Easter, Yule, Blotmonth

You're alright

Christians: New Testament commands Followers of Christ to help others, and spread the Word of God peacefully.

Mooslimes: Kill those who don't believe in your god, and those who insult the "prophet".

Yeh a bit different.

Up

>>Jesus hating anyone
Have you actually read the bible? He hated their sins not them.

The difference is that the Korean teaches hate and submission while the Bible teaches tolerance and freedom

They have mistaken our kindness for weakness and that was their biggest mistake that's the reason most Christian ideologies are walking from the dead, even hardcore Fedora tippers are willing to accept Christianity over Islam if they had only one choice, pick wisely