Why aren't white people cool anymore?

Why aren't white people cool anymore?
youtube.com/watch?v=K3b6SGoN6dA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZUq_T_Bhau8
youtu.be/8yDarQW7UZc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(((They))) banned straight white men from the "scene" and replaced them with niggers.

Also, Swede cucks made shitty Death Screamo metal and killed the genre

>screamo
fucking kill yourself

>Black Sabbath
>Cool

They were the emo nerds of their day

Death metal comes from Emo screamo

Death metal killed Metal

The 60s and 70s have been a tragedy.

HA!

No....

They actually had good music, when Rock was overwhelmed by Hippie folk music faggotry

dude look how gay Tony Iommi looked. He looks like some Dungeons and Wizards cosplayer. Black Sabbath was nerd music. All the chads back then listened to Disco.

white people are forbidden to be cool ever since obama issued that executive order

Because if you pound on their egos they bloviate into Nazi power fantasies.
Tainted roots.

agreed
sabbath was never cool
op is a fuckwit faggot

>he concerns himself with appearances and not riffs
leave the hall

White men are the only cool people everyone else is on "cool" affirmative action.

Society is taught to never publicly call anything a brown person does as awkward, case in point all the niggers that love anime or the fact a famous rapper could come on stage with a pink fanny pack full of pokemon cards sticking out and the media would call it a fashion statement

youtube.com/watch?v=ZUq_T_Bhau8

This man needs to be remembered

White men are willingly acting like niggers. No one is forcing it. You'll see it's effects in /nu/pol with words like "THICC" or "based." White men are embarrassing right now and need to uncuck themselves.

I swear to fucking god, if you ever post Zappa and ozzy in the same post again, I will fucking hunt you down, you uncultured swine.

HA. look at this fag

Yes, I'm an enormous faggot

Indeed.... youtu.be/8yDarQW7UZc

I'm cool...

>implying white men were once cool

BTFO nazi scum

see

They are. Saged

Why didn't god see it fit to give me nice arms? I exercise daily and I can't get arms like that. I must be cursed with low testosterone. No visible arm hair, a thin layer of fat that deprives me of that 'chiseled' look. I fucking hate it.

Nothing I do removes that thin layer of fat that covers my musculature. When I flex, I can see my abs, pecs, and biceps - but when relaxing, they're not visible.

I'm 180 and 6'1. So I'm not overweight. I have decent strength. But I just can't ever get that trim, wiry musculature that so many guys seem to have.

see

Lol don't be a victim of a loser mentality. If your muscles are not showing, that means you're still fat. People highly overestimate their bf% and when people think they're 10-12%, they are more likely to be 15-18.

Decrease calories (by 200-300 no more!), increase HIIT to 4 times a week+5 heavy weight sessions (4-6 reps!! If your doing 12-15 or dare i say, a top fagotry 15-20 rep sets - you're a faggot and you're children will be weak and they will never survive the winter).

Stop being a victim - simply git gud my brother...

cool white people are off the grid my dude

fucking cage that nigger booty, brah

Underrated.
Swedes and their fucking Eskimo language couldn't be understood by any creatures exceot whales, so they have to writing lyrics and screamed like their wives, who were getting enriched.
Sad cunts .

This

You are a fucking lost cause.

Go back to Myspace you fucking embarrassment.

Heavy, weighted pull-ups. This is secret white man lifting knowledge passed down through generations, NO NON-WHITES ALLOWED TO VIEW THIS POST

That's Bill Ward you think cunt.
Honestly, what the fuck is going on here lately?!
I'm surrounded by fucking mugwumps and cunts.
Pic related..
God save the Queen.

Oh, so I guess Bill Ward is Phil Collins now, but in an alternate universe? Much like Bruford is Belew... Cool, you really enlightened me with your response, you stupid fucking moron

Just youtube black people dancing its either the gayest shit ever or looks like a spastic monkey having a fit.
The media then tells normies its cool.