Why do you leaves bag your milk? It just seems like a carton is much more practical

Why do you leaves bag your milk? It just seems like a carton is much more practical.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milk_bag
youtube.com/watch?v=X4YFtCXmg8o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ

More of these?

I still don't understand this meme. I've never seen bagged milk in my life.

Eastern Leaf thing. See here, milk bags are part of your heritage:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milk_bag

Oh that must be why. It's an eastern thing.

lol I read the article. Sounds incredibly impractical

>a carton is much more practical.

You can't cut a hole in the bottom of a carton and suck it like a titty.

if there is a will, there is a way.

fuck bagged milk
>t. Ontarian

>Be 9
>Never seen a bag of milk in my life
>Move to Yuba City, California
>Be at Lincoln Elementary
>Josh Smith is sitting down laughing at me for being Canadian "Do you drink bags of milk?"
>He's literally drinking a bag of milk while saying this
>Move back to Canada when I'm 15
>Never see a bag of milk ever again.

Gee.. you guys are sure retarded.

Nope
Nova scotian, and I've never seen a bag of milk until I lived in the US.

this is just eastern canada man, and we already knew they were pants on head retarded.

Yuba City and the rest of Northern CA are essentially Canada

>california bags their milk?
>must be part of canada
kek

We do it to... never used a carton, maybe it is better.

Try the decimal system, much better bro.

THIS

I've lived in Yuba city, CA all of my life, never saw bags of milk at School, nor in stores, maybe a specific niche store..

Came here to say this

You do it to what?

Its a Ontario thing. I've always used the bagged milk and I never see any real milk in jugs. We have soy and stuff in cartons.

Well I'm just hearing about this for the first time and I have to say, I am going straight to the Queen to let her know what the fuck is going on in Canada. This is not on. I am very upset.

fuck right back off to imgur, retard

We bag our milk.

I don't think this is very political, america

bagged milk objectively tastes better by the way. Stays more fresh too, and there's less GMO in it.

>Less gmo in it.

Why do Americans refrigerate milk? Huge waste of energy.

Bagged and carton milk are equally common here, and carton is waaaay better.

Also sage.

Bagged milk sounds like it would leak everywhere and take up a huge amount of space in the fridge.

pic unrelated

LAC
IN
SACK

carton is more expensive
bags are cheap, also, expires less quickly cause not open 500 gallons of milk in one carton, we have like half an ounce of mulk per bag ¯\_ツ_/¯

FUCK YOU OP

bagged milk is the most amazing invention ever, you will never know the gentle joy of inserting the bag into the milk carafe, snipping a perfectly sized hole and dousing your boiled kale in the late afternoon

Just as you will never experience fatherly love.

why do americans shart in marts???

my mother died at my birth
my father suckled me directly from a milk bag for 11 years
we still bond over milked kale every saturday

"A sub-artic lumber village converted by Royal Mandate into a political cock fighting pit" - Goldwin Smith on Ottawa.

It's not a Canadian thing. It's an Ontario thing. That's like saying all of the United States are hippy communist retard spics because of California.

You can still buy cartons and plastic jugs of milk. Bags are just a lot more common and usually mean it comes from a more local producer.

And it's not a giant bag. A gallon comes with three 1.3 liter bags. It stays fresher and tastes better but you will have to use an individual bag within a few days after opening it.

American milk tastes like bleach and is filled with a lot of gross chemicals and hormones that are illegal to sell in Canada.

I'm not trying to agitate anybody but a lot of your food is unchecked, low quality, and generally disgusting.

Less GMO? That has to do with the cow. Tastes better? Maybe, but still plastic. Glass up.

They're so proud of their bagged milk too its really pathetic

How do you drink it out of bag? What the fuck leaves

I hate them!

youtube.com/watch?v=X4YFtCXmg8o

Ontario fucking loves our bags of milk
people literally will revolt if we can't get it this way

Jesus Christ.

If any dairy in the US tried this they'de surely be brought before The House Un-American Activities Committee and questioned about communist sympathies.

nah truth is, we just use them to masturbate
that's the whole Tom Green joke there, it's like a cold bj, very sensual, don't tell Quebec ok

It's those degenerates out east that consume bagged milk. The wholesome, God-fearing, majority white parts of the country buy their milk in cartons.