HAPPENING STATUS: IT'S; QATARI MILITARY ON HIGHEST STATE OF ALERT

FAGGOTS GET THE FUCK IN HERE

YO IT'S REAL /WW3/ HOURS WHO UP

zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-07/qatar-puts-armed-forces-highest-state-alert-over-fears-imminent-military-incursion

QATARI MILITARY FEARING IMMINENT INCURSION BY ENEMY GULF STATES

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Reuters/status/872620758148820993
yahoo.com/news/myanmar-scours-sea-122-missing-plane-disappears-012248123.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bSIV7CjH4cU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WHAT THE FUCK GET IN HERE FAGS

BUMP

Who else feels that this all escalated way too quickly?

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee bait cuckdeau will save me

3 or 4 days ago, I don't think anyone was expecting things to be this way

It's not happening

Reminds me of Sarajevo.

Saudi's even gave Qatar (allegedly) a list of insane demands ala Austria to Serbia.

The Middle East is at least as important to US/Russia as the balkans were to Austria/Russia.

Also if gulf nations go to war oil surges, the west is fucked and Putin will be pretty happy.

Let me know when the tanks are crossing the border. This is just sandman brinksmanship.

TURKISH ARMY BEING DEPLOYED TO QATAR.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>WW3
over what? qatar will be wiped out in days

CNN Sources said that Saudi Arabia promised Trump to provide media attention to deflect from the Comey hearing. Less than 12 hours away...

Trump makes a trip to the middle east.
> puts his hand on the orb

Everybody loses their minds.

hol up hol up ...

dis the same Qatar that Hill dog was gonna ship dat gas to Europe with?!

you're a faggot

Turkey and
Iran think otherwise

>Third world shitskins killing eachother

Why does this matter?

Iran won't do shit. They're not retards

New Computer. Requesting Hapcon Jifs.

>OUR
>(((SOURCES)))
>SAY

So will Iran, Qatar, Iraq shiites,
Syria and Yemen form a middle east coalition?

Syria is lost for the Sunni's but a wider regional war could be the a way to reverse things in syria.

POST YFW MH370 MAKES A RETURN

Indeed. No one saw this coming.
35% of the worlds oil comes through the waters surrounding Qatar. Turkey is preparing to send their troops to Qatar(was voted on in Parliament and passed for immediate deployment) whilst Iran is also thinking of intervening to try and force all the other arab nations that are ganging up on Qatar to calm down.

The suicide attacks on the Iranian parliament today claimed by ISIS (First IS attack inside Iran) are no fucking coincidence. Iran has already name dropped Saudi Arabia as the ones behind it, ordering their IS puppets into action. After all Iran and Saudi Arabia have been fighting a proxy war in Yemen for a few years now.

ALBERT PIKE PREDICTED THIS HUNDEREDS OF YEARS AGO COME LOOK

Free entertainment.

could someone summarize this shit

the """"news"""" don't even bother trying to explain shit

I'm still trying to make sense of all of this. Which faction should I support?

This is Drumpf's fault

so uh do they have a police scanner or some shit

>MH370
lmao that would be great. I guess black holes do act as portals.

> →
I've been saying for years the next global war will be religious.

Neither. The US should be pivoting to China while keeping energy prices low.

Yes yes. Dead Arabs.

what did he do to that orb??

the terrorist attack on them today has a few people blaming SA for it. sooooo, they pissed

Sure,
Muslims wants to kill Muslims because they Are Muslims ,
Il update with my info soon, my cat is outside and he has all the info

REMINDER

The largest US base in the middle east is in qatar

The Saudi's got BTFO by Yemeni tribals. Qatar has a good chance to kick their ass.

>Oh cool
>Remebers that Qatar military are completely useless

Meh

a plane was reported missing today with 120 people on it, but i never saw anything mentioned about it again. it was weird

Qatar isn't alone and I'm wondering if the other countries would even try it on with a coalition of Qatar, Turkey and Iran. That's a pretty sizeable force.

My money would actually be on them if it came down to throwing full forces into it.

zerohedge is legit fake news.

TANKS IN 30 MINUTES

>a coalition of Qatar, Turkey and Iran.
>My money would actually be on them if it came down to throwing full forces into it.

Against who? Saudi?

>zerohedge is fake news

This meme needs to die. Zerohedge is definitely iffy on speculative articles, but this isn't one of those.

If Qatar manages to hold out for a few days, Iran could fly Quds force units in by the plan load. Trump would then be put in the position of backing the Saudi's in an unprovoked invasion or letting the Iranians reinforce the Qatari military in the defense of their country.

I would give my left testicle to be a fly on the wall in the war room during the screaming match between the career generals and the white house staffers.

its nothing, was in qatar 2 days ago

Saudis, UAE, Egypt, and a few others.

>The sources add that the Qatari military has brought up 16 Leopard tanks out of storage
>16

* NOT Anymore its not

(Boooooommmm!!!)

Not really. He likes conspiracies though and will gladly post it, that might be.. meh.
But actual news posting of his is legit.

Saudis, UAE, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain, maybe (((Israel)))

Not fast enough!

(((zerohedge)))

>the Qatari military has brought up 16 Leopard tanks out of storage in Doha in preparation for a potential military incursion by surrounding Gulf states

16 tanks.

Syria had some German WW2 tanks they were using at the start of the war too.

All this old shit

Dude, they reported that the NYPD was getting ready arrest hillary so many times. It never happened.
>Not really
>He likes conspiracies though and will gladly post it
Ok, conspiracies are fine and interesting but reporting them as fact is where the problem starts. They also lied during the whole north korea situation.

>zerohedge
>fat jones

ok

bonus: twitter.com/Reuters/status/872620758148820993

Well they're retarded

Yeah it's pretty forced but this is our new normal so you can't expect international conflicts not to be this read by the minute and hyped. It'll be interesting if they all scream Iran.

probably overkill against saudis desu

>I was in Qatar before everything went to shit, everything is fine

listen up Sup Forumstards, im tired of all these MUH HABBENZ threads, its fucking nothing, i was in qatar 2 days ago and everything is normal

>zerohedge
these faggots been calling for a crash for 7 years

> he got the fuck out is what happened

2 days ago...

Exactly...

This

Plus they have nukes and are sand monkeys, this should play out well.

If the Qatari army has any training they'll be enought to hold the whole shitty Saudi army on their own almost

Against the Saudi's? Even odds. The Saudi's don't even know how to replace the tracks on their tanks. They literally pay Bangladeshi's to do it for them.

Another ME country going into turmoil. I fucking hate this sick admin and shadow admin. Absolute cancer. I need to get the fuck out of here. Puppet after puppet.

German news say turkey moved troops to qatar.

You do realize that if Iran attacks Saudi, america would intervene instantly. Right?

I found the plane that went missing today. Well, I found info on said plane. It's a military plane. Nothing to do with this. The sad part is that I have never heard of one single place that it mentioned in this article. I'm on Earth 2 I think.

yahoo.com/news/myanmar-scours-sea-122-missing-plane-disappears-012248123.html

>Yangon (AFP) - Myanmar's military was on Thursday scouring the waves for more than 120 people missing after their plane vanished flying over the Andaman Sea.

>Nine navy ships and three air force planes have been dispatched to search for the aircraft, which disappeared on Wednesday as it flew from the southern city of Myeik to Yangon.

>Sources told AFP that debris had been found in the sea off the coastal town of Dawei, which lies an hour's flight southeast of Yangon.

nothing is happening, fucking idiots

so pathetic

they are covering up whats happening in jordan, ww3 will start here, in this pathetic non country called jordan

didn't think I'd ever say this but I'm hoping you fucking win, roaches. DEATH TO KSA

This hypothetical has Saudi Arabia invading Qatar without provocation. Whole different ball of wax.

How many hours to WW3? Will anything happen to Israel though? ;^)

>Iranians defending land around largest US Base in the middle east

But seriously, it's such a shame that Irans government are so radical.

It's a sad state of affairs for a nation full of genuinely kind people and rich culture.

The people of Iran deserve peace and prosperity.

The government of Iran deserves to be BTFO.

We all wanted nuclear annihilation, and we got these muslims fighting like cripples in the sand. Fuck this shit, none of them are worth of their riches anyway.

Maybe not?
Its a perfect time for the backstab of the century.

Just sayin

Nobody's invading the Saudis. We're talking of a defensive war,

Unless troops delploy or missles hit it means nothing. North Korea has been threatening war and launching missiles at random targets missing for years.

newfags.

>The suicide attacks on the Iranian parliament today claimed by ISIS (First IS attack inside Iran) are no fucking coincidence. Iran has already name dropped Saudi Arabia as the ones behind it, ordering their IS puppets into action. After all Iran and Saudi Arabia have been fighting a proxy war in Yemen for a few years now.

I definitely did not hear about this. This makes things reallll interesting

Fuck off Jordan nothing is happening in Jordan apart from your globalist prince keep talking shit all the time

What's the angle here? Qatar is a proxy for who? Is Shia Iran supporting a Sunni country?! Who are we rooting for?

>newfags.
okay buddy

not really the west has plenty of reserves

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=bSIV7CjH4cU

Can someone give me a quick rundown? I haven't been following this. Are we all gonna die?

The whole thing here is that Qatar got the blame for giving billions to Iran and supporting terrorism.
Saudi alone can go to the UN and declare them "kaput". Most of the world would side with them because the evidence is out there.

And since Qatar is in bed with the Clinton's, it wouldn't really shock me if Trump and Saudi made a deal about Qatar.
Mostly since this happened just after Trump got home from his foreign trip.

>Who are we rooting for?
the saudi's. your ape presidente sold them mucho weapons that needs to be tested before they use it on us soil again.

Well oil futures are going down, so all this happening is a nothining. Sad!

If anything, an all-out war will help the oil companies here especially with Trump rolling back Obama's anti-fossil fuel stuff. Gas prices will rise but a shit load of jobs will be made.

Trump the tardmaster is tweeting the Middle East into a new war... #RESIST #RESIST #RESIST

I second this

Surely against the Saudis, they are the real financers of ISIS

these happening threads have really suffered great inflation. in other words COULD YOU PLEASE SHUT THE FUK UP, UNLESS THERE IS REAL HAPPENING!!!!!

Hahaha. Some KSA colonel is at the border with Qatar dictating terms of surrender. The Qataris refuse and tell him to fuck himself. The KSA colonel is walking back to his Humvee. His driver yells to him that HQ says an unidentified aircraft is inbound flying East-West along the KSA-Qatari border.

Now all the forces on the ground hear it and look up in silence. Everyone clearly sees the Malaysian Air logo on the tail fin. MH370 makes a slow pass. Passengers on board can been seen waving. Peace is restored.

A few miles away some rogue ISIS jihadi with a 'lost' stinger missile system lights it up and blows the right engine off the plane and it crashes into the desert. Peace off - game on!

Its literally a pot and kettle scenario. And as for the US Forces in Qatar, all 11,000 of them it should be noted, I can only imagine what is going through their heads.

There is a very real possibility here that if Trump orders the troops in Qatar to intervene on the side of the Saudi's to prevent the Iranians reinforcing the area, that the order will be disobeyed. The field commander will resign and the troops will stay in their barracks.

Know someone that is heading to Istanbul the coming weeks. Only planning on visiting a few days, is usa, and white female. Should I keep lurking this shit hard, or let it just pan out to possible nothing burger?