Albert pike is right we are going to fucking die

currently right now with the qatar, saudi, turkish, shit fest it will turn into a religious war between the sunnis shias and zionist and Christians prepare yourselves pol.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3NzNO_9-3Ko
conspiracyarchive.com/2015/01/10/albert-pike-to-mazzini-august-15-1871-three-world-wars/
esotericagnosticismandfreemasonry.wordpress.com/2016/03/06/pikes-fake-three-world-wars-letter-the-proof/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who was albert pike how did he know this shit if he said it in 1871 he predicted ww2 aswell

he predicted ww1 aswell he said all wars and he was correct on all of them

Does he predict post-ww3 occurrences?

self bump

not that i know of i just know he predicted all the wars and was a high degree master mason

What will happen to Canada?

I am sorry to disappoint you, but that has been proven fake.

Strangely enough my hometown has a masonic lodge.

Why the fuck would they call it world war X in 1871? they didnt even call world war 1 WW1 when it was happening, bullshit fake quotes

Fascism wasn't even fucking invented as a term until Giovanni and Mussolini.

Citation?

FAKE QUOTES

LOOK IT UP IN HIS BOOK

NO ONE PREDICTED ANYTHING

by who its literally happening right now, with the qatar and turkish shit fest its literally going to destroy eachother.

Seriously mang the Roaches getting up their noses in it scares me.

>Matthew 24:6-8
6And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all [these things] must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 8All these [are] the beginning of sorrows.
>Just birth pangs Sup Forums

What things did he say then that were actually worth noting? Nothing?

that sounds like the 20th century to me

end times are now confirmed

Well words like Nazism and Fascism didn't exist while he supposedly wrote the letter.

I'm not saying the things written aren't happening, they certainly are, but there is no evidence that this letter ever existed. I've looked into it quite a bit since first reading it about 10 years ago on Icke's site and have seen it disproven many times, never once seen any decent evidence.

shut up Wayne Knight

So, Master Mason is the 3rd and only degree in actually Free and Accepted Masonry. He was only higher in Scottish Rite masonry, which goes up to 33rd Degree. The truly highest degree a Mason can achieve is 3, which keeps everyone equal; paramount to the tenets of the order.

>albert pike is right we are going to fucking die
>currently right now with the qatar, saudi, turkish, shit fest it will turn into a religious war between the sunnis shias and zionist and Christians
>prepare yourselves pol.
You have not read Albert Pike.

he was a famous occultist who saw visions of the events research him a little bit he was the ultimate (((mason)))

where do christians get tied into this? were over here minding our own business

youtube.com/watch?v=3NzNO_9-3Ko

Albert Pike was a amazing man and perhaps one of the biggest patriots to have ever blessed this country.

Though, there is no proof that the letter to Mazinni is true, And Albert Pike was a profound believer in Christian doctrine.

Read his book Morals and Dogma, You'll never feel closer to God, and you will be filled with an extreme patriotism.

Suck my Atheists Balls Pike.

>saw visions

I had read long articles debunking this story. You might want to check the following link, although it's a long read:

conspiracyarchive.com/2015/01/10/albert-pike-to-mazzini-august-15-1871-three-world-wars/
esotericagnosticismandfreemasonry.wordpress.com/2016/03/06/pikes-fake-three-world-wars-letter-the-proof/

The second one might just be a wordpress blog, but the author really took a lot of time to write that.

lols at you Abrahamist cucks fighting over your muh entitlements to the world

Oh, what superstition does to man.

READ his book nigger. You'll be amazed how anti-jew, vatican and anti JESUIT.

People have this conception that American masonry is the same as JESUIT ORDERS. THE JESUITS became satanists and are known as the "illuminati", and Weishaupt created that order in a masonic lodge in Germany.

Pike was a sovereign

>tfw you realize Putin used time travel to telepathically transmit visions to Albert Pike, in essence "hacking" reality.

32nd degree Scottish Rite Freemason here. Those quotes are false.

holy fuck i can't wait!

likely was contrived by jews who were pissed that he said that they worshipped a false god.

Misunderstanding and misinterpreting is what leads man, and religion to such a fate. The Jewish religion was fated to be destroyed the day they killed Jesus.

pic related, J.D. Buck also states the obvious in his book Mystic Masonry. Judaism is a dead end religion.

think about that logic user. I know you can figure it out if you just think to yourself for a minute or two.

>You'll never feel closer to Lucifer
Mhmm

all signs point to fake quotes

Where did everyone go?

>inb4 Albert Pike didn't represent us!

Bump for newfags to read this abandoned thread.