/cpd/ - CHICAGO PD SCANNER THREAD - WARM UP FOR THE HEAT WAVE EDITION

>BUT WHO THE FUCK IS ROBERT??
ROBERT is the hero Chiraq needs but doesn't deserve; His nemesis is MALE BLACK, a notorious thief, murderer, and general rapscallion. By night they battle for the fate of the city.
>the march toward the inevitable backlog

FOR YOUR LISTENING PLEASURE

>>CPD Dispatch Stream:
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/763/web

>>Same feed with ambient music:
youarelistening.to/chicago

>>For Ambiance:
soundcloud.com/sithdemonic/sets/newwaveretro
DANK AUSSIEROBERT OC:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMLxgBxSiyU
#### #### #### #### #### #### #### ####

BACK THE BLUE
>>Get Behind the Vest donation drive:
getbehindthevest.org/
>Chicago cops aren't even issued fucking armor by their shithole city.

>>The Chicago Police Department Memorial Fund (ALSO GET SOME SWEET SWEET MERCH):
cpdmemorial.org/

CHICAGO'S K/D RATIO:
>>Shootings Scoreboards:
heyjackass.com
dnainfo.com/chicago/
chitownmugshots.com/
crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/shootings/
crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/homicides/
homicides.suntimes.com/
Crime in Wrigleyville and Boystown:
cwbchicago.com/

>>Chicago Racial Demographics:
radicalcartography.net/index.html?chicagodots

>>Chiraq Gangland Map:
wbez.org/shows/wbez-news/in-chicago-gangs-abound-but-where-are-they/0d956c2e-171a-483a-8666-f5228d98812d

>>Police Codes:
bearcat1.com/radioil.htm

>>Chicago Police Dept. Directives:
directives.chicagopolice.org/directives/

>>Related twitter
twitter.com/spotnewsonig
twitter.com/hashtag/shitoemcsays

PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/pD418Eky

>CHECK YOUR KEYS
CHECK YOUR KEYS
>CHECK YOUR KEYS
CHECK YOUR KEYS
>CHECK YOUR KEYS
CHECK YOUR KEYS

First 4 check yo keys!

> but who the fuck is Robert?

I get a chuckle out of that everyone I read it.

> male white has had too much to drink

Have a bump good sir, I was about to make a thread.

>male black soliciting cocaine

>panhandling call

Must be a slow night for Adam.

>2 shots fired

nevermind

What do you think the draw is to listening to chicago PD scanner? I have alwyas wondered this? I like it because its action packed usually. BUt these threads have kinda evolved into their own thing really.

Like why are we all here just listening to roberts work?

whats the most exciting thing that has ever happened on the police scanner whilst /cpd/ threads have been running?

>male black stealing liquor

It's interesting hearing the slow/not so slow decay of society. Also it's a nightly minor-moderate chimp out thread. I miss nigs at night, Baltimore, Minneapolis streams ect.

Two cops were shot/shot at live on stream. One of the craziest things I've ever heard.

redpilled af

damn thats crazy, did the perpetrator get shot dead?

>home invasion
>female hispanic with buck teeth

It was La Raza. I believe they were caught though.

Its actual reality entertainment. Its a hard boiled journey into the gritty shit of mens souls.

I hope she gets booked.

I don't know if anything will ever top the drainage hole nigger grabbing at women as they walked by

Did we ever figure out if Roberts shot back?

That ties with the Roberts getting shot, the white Porsche and the indoor bbq

I hope Morloch nog comes back this 4th of July.

The dindu who got torn apart by dogs in a gang fight comes close.

I'm assuming La Raza is a Hispanic gang

Haha wtf, its like the opening scene from IT

Swear listening to this shit really helps me understand why cops are the way they are. It's a miracle they show the restraint they do. Dealing with this shit day after day night after night id be going off the fucking rails.

La Raza is a Mexican gang/nationalistic militia group who want to violently take back the land the United States won from Mexico during past wars. They feel their birth right and territory was stolen.

They got some weird doomsday cult/ religious/ nationalist, ethnic identity shit going on all mixed in a blender. Latinos are the master race it's ours gringo ectect.

La Raza means The Race.

>got a man down
>he was just taking a nap

male black

>23 year old male says he wants to shoot himself at jimmy johns
>does not have a gun
>does have a hairpin

BAN ASSAULT HAIR PICKS!!!

>Male wants to shoot himself in the head, does not have a gun, but does have a hair pick

23 yr old male at Jimmy Johns wants to shoot himself in the head

he doesn;t have a gun, but he has a hair pick

>doesn't have a gun but he has a hair pick

Yeah, kinda like Satan disciples is a Mexican gang and gangster disciples are a black gang

You had to repeat that? That should be memerable
Even for Chicago.

Imagine how fucking crazy it must be to do this shit for a living. I've been on ride alongs in my small town and a slightly large city to my North and it doesn't come close to how crazy this shit is. I can't imagine not being issued a vest and having to deal with these violent insane niggers constantly.

Better get there quick, he might comb his hair.

>car on fire

My brother lives in the suburbs and has told every morning and afternoon commute he sees at least one car on fire.

Such is life in a combat zone, I guess.

male black stealing a head board

>stolen headboard
I swear you can't make this stuff up

>stolen headboard.
APB. Shouldn't be hard to find.

We've also had stolen fences, fire hydrants, manhole covers, hot water heaters, and utility poles, with wires still attached.

Send the spic to the car fire. He can help.

How often do we have these threads? This is the first one I've joined in on and I'm having a blast

Urinating on car
Fighting over a parking spot

>20 murders in less than 7 days

Will catch 2016 pretty soon at this pace

Been nightly for a couple months now

every night

Every night during the warm season

>yes I'd like all of the cans of Copenhagen you have please

Awesome, thanks anons. This is gonna be part of my routine now.

Every night.
CPD thread
Best thread
It's happening every night, the best /bantz/ and there's always some shit that happens that causes you to say WTF are people really that deviant. You answer yourself by coming back night after night like a heroin addict because the denizens of Chicago never disappoint.

>Fuck this shit, I'm outta here in 20

>male black
>no shirt
>no pants

1731 ROBERT!!!

>black man
>black shirt
>with a gun
>in the street

>all units are here tonight, but they don't all have tires

I fucking lost my shit.
KEK

1731 and 1713 ROBERT do not have vehicles yet!!!

GET OUR HERO'S SOME WHEELS!!!

Puts it in perspective why cops are so edgy all the time. Chicago is the worst yeah but realistically where there's niggers there's this behavior.

Imagine how it must be to be a cop in a small all white town of like 20 something thousand and moving to Chicago or Baltimore to be a cop.

The CPD must be really cash strapped. Good thing Emmanuel loves he sanctuary city.

>Male beatin up an' chokin a woman in a mini-van

Been alot of morse code tonight. Thats new to me.

MALE BLACK choking a woman

>man beating up and choking a women

My uncle was a cop just outside Baltimore for 20-something years. Had some crazy stories.

no way most of CPD likes him.

>4 hispanics
>in a parking lot
>with guns

have they been declared a terrorist organization by the US government?

Wonder if he ever listens to scanner traffic?

>late model BMW
>hit and run

YOU DONT SAY

Robert came back that he needed a better description.
Must be alotta spics at the orange line lol

They have to do it by FCC regulations not sure why it would be more than normal though.

Been a while since my ham radio test, but IIRC repeaters need to broadcast their callsign every 15 minutes.

Less than a month to go until 4th of july. Been going to the gym to train my sides so im ready.

I think he had enough of that shit. He was a cop back in the late 80s through early 2000s and when he first started he was given a revolver and no vest. Had stories of helping out BPD in the city and some of the crazy shit like witnessing a shooting 6 blocks on the down from the stoplight he was at and dispatch telling him to ignore it and wait till somebody calls in a body.

Also had a story about getting called into the projects at like 3am and getting jumped by a mob of "number 1 males" (blacks) and having to shoot a round in the air as they kicked him to the ground. Said if he had shot the people themselves, he'd have run out because he just had a revolver back then.

>let an incendiary device

Usually there is zero morse code on the scanner.

>Incendiary device, suspect pushed the caller

>two male blacks
>Incendiary device
what the fuck

Could be a blow torch?

>beating up his grandmother.
>declined further comment.

holy shit lmao.
>Son beating up a grandmother

>son is beating up grandma

WTG Chiraq

Insane; glad he survived his career.
Stayed at a hotel in Balt. a few years ago while b4 surgery at Johns Hopkins...Baltimore Policeman would come in every morning and the hotel staff was happy to let him help himself to breakfast (continental)

possible

>mother calls cop because son is beating up his grandmother

I have a feeling there's no father in that house

Is Chicago the toughest US city for a cop to work?

>family friend stole the caller's washing machine

There's a new one for this list.

Yes, especially after your first 10 sessions of /cpd/ you realize it's a city that is beyond redeemable

>stole the family washing machine

HOLY KEK

Not really. One of the rougher ones, yes. Roughest, no.

Stake out the place. He may be back for the dryer.

Bump for the best thread.
Thanks to all Roberts, OP especially.

Ask me anything. I live in the heart of Chicago

Chicago or Baltimore imo. Baltimore cops used to be able to get away with cracking heads a lot more (1980s or so) but that Freddie Gray shit really screwed them. Theres also a decent amount of corruption in the city and especially in the plainclothes narcotics units. Few years back a bunch got arrested for extorting cab companies and stealing drug money.

Basically any shithole, violent city where the leadership is liberal and cancerous, its hell being a cop. Baltimore and Chicago have weekends were there are 20+ shootings over the course of 2 nights. The rank and file cops are great guys for the most part, especially in Patrol. But the leadership is absolutely toxic. I have friends who work in PG County, MD and in Baltimore City and they both say the same.

South central LA
Detroit
Louisiana, epically before hurricane Katrina. N' Orleans

Chicago is rough, but worse exists

Evening, Roberts, I'm ready to get /comfy/ for the night

>what is up with this much silence?

Thanks man and yeah, it took balls of steel to be a cop back in the day. Still does, but I can't imagine rolling through Baltimore with a .38 revolver and no vest. Just a shirt between you and gunfire. Old School cops wear a different breed man.

>[chimpish screeching]