Christians literally worship this (((JEWISH MARXIST))) whose ideas are the foundation of Jewish control of Western...

Christians literally worship this (((JEWISH MARXIST))) whose ideas are the foundation of Jewish control of Western Civilization

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=j0LhabQJ_-w
hooktube.com/watch?v=4NQOnjswuFI
archive.is/mSIVH
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_atheism
haaretz.com/jewish/the-jewish-thinker/.premium-1.669381
shj.org/
myjewishlearning.com/article/secular-humanistic-judaism-rejecting-god/
myjewishlearning.com/article/must-a-jew-believe-in-god/
huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/23/atheist-jews-judaism-without-god_n_978418.html
thehumanist.com/magazine/september-october-2014/humanist-living/jewish-atheists-and-koufax-jews
secularpolicyinstitute.net/numbers-the-rise-of-jewish-atheists/
patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2014/01/13/why-are-atheists-overwhelmingly-left-wingers-in-which-i-out-myself-as-a-libertarian/
archive.is/xej2w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

G E T A L O A D O F T H I S G U Y
E
T

A

L
O
A
D

O
F

T
H
I
S

G
U
Y

REMINDER - THIS IS A SPONSORED THREAD:

All major Christian groups are just an arm of Judaism now.

Everyone who claims otherwise is just here on a chan working for the Jew World Order.

There is no group that isn't compromised except for a few Christian Identity groups and they're just perpetuating Jewish myth and pacifism anyways

There is no point to Christianity anymore and Islam isn't really that different, since they're both race and culture killers and both the sword of the Jew.

The esoteric cucks and religious cucks all serve the Jew banks now.

WHITE MAN YOU HAVE AN ANCIENT RELIGION

YOU STILL PRACTICE IT TODAY

IT'S CALLED SCIENCE/PHILOSOPHY AND NATURE:

Example of Aryan faiths:

>Stoicism (reason as divine)

>Buddhism (moral nihilism)

>Zen (anti-cult)

>Nietzsche's Overman (Will to Power)

>Naturalism (nature as divine)

>Cosmotheism (Dr. William Pierce, evolution as divine)

>Nazism (blood and nature as divine)

>Pythoagorism (numbers as divine, "man is the measure of all things")

All perfectly acceptable alternative to Semitic slave cults.

And for the more Esoteric fag who wants Spiritualism you have:

>Zoroastrianism (good replaced with wisdom of good, evil replaced with incorrect thoughts; the first philosophy)

>Vedda (Brahmanism)

>Wotanism (non-cucked chivalry)

>Druidism (nature as spirit)

>Mithra-ism (divine purity, Christianity stole most of its ritual from)

STOP WORSHIPING A JEW AS GOD OF THE UNIVERSE!

>marxist
>20 centuries before marx was born

reminder that jesus was a blue eyed blonde haired aryan

baitthreadsage

Pagan's aren't atheists, Christians are worse than Atheists!

>Was written not only in Israel but also Greece and Italy

By... Israelites, AKA Jews.

Jews hate Christianity because it was not made for them. It was made for the Goyim and they must remind their children this. Their messiah is the one that will conquer the world for the Jewish people. Our messiah is the one that will die for the world to come, which is their kingdom, not ours.

>I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars, I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have lowed you

So.. Those that say they are Jews but are not will have to fall at the feet of the real Jews and aknowledge that God loves the chosen people? Not really a strong argument against the semitism of Christianity.

>"He made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple courts both sheep and cattle; he scattered the couns of the money changers and overturned their tables." Is that submissive? To Trash a Jewish temple and defy Israeli authority?

He did neither. He trashed THOSE THAT CHANGED THE MONEY OF ISRAEL TO THE COINAGE OF ROME. He did it for the SAKE OF THE TEMPLE and for the SAKE OF THE STATE OF ISRAEL. He told them to "RENDER UNTO CAESAR" meaning GIVE THE CAESAR BACK THEIR COINAGE AND TAKE BACK YOUR TEMPLE!!

How could someone use that verse to convert but still be so ignorant of what it meant?

You are the deceiver, you are using verses out of context to promote the religion in a light that disagrees with Christianity fundamentally.

What up with this monarchism shilling? Sweden is a monarchy. England is a monarchy. Only redpilled monarchy today is Japan and guess fucking what. They aren't christian.

>completely idiotic disorganized illogical interpretations of the Bible that literally no one else made except for this idiot
haha man...
how do people get so stupid that they think they can just read the Bible and interprit whatever way they want?
>nevermind that thousands of Biblical scholars disagree with me
>I'm right

“Each man should give what he has decided in his heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.”-2nd Corinthians 9:7

Jesus is for charity, not force

*tips rake*

Christian is a pretty degenerate religion. Paganism is the only way to save the Aryan race. Enough of the "muh misinterpretation"

"When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. "

flag checks out

This doesn't even make sense, until really recently Christians absolutely despised "Christ Killers." Anti-antisemitism absolutely has a Christian foundation.

Which paganism?

Just shut your mouth. You atheists/pagans are horrendously fucking stunted when it comes to religion.

>Anti-antisemitism absolutely has a Christian foundation.
Yeah, i bet Hadrian had Christ in mind turning Jerusalem into a giant pile of rubble.

>save the Aryan race
he says
top kek

>muh Jewish Marxist
>deh worship kike on stick

OP is probably a Canadian Jew.

The thing that makes Kikes Kikes is their rejection of the Messiah. The Jewish religion as we know it today comes from Phariseeism.

Marxism is antichristic.

Just remember, it's the leftists that are trying to dismantle and demolish the Christian faith in the West. Why would they want to do that if it worked toward their Marxist ends?

0/10

I challenge any of these Fedora Faggots and others to demonstrate how Jesus Christ condoned the way Kikes act, or where he said that a secular, collectivist, egalitarian ideology was the way to transcendence.

>non-white pagans exist
So i guess MOST christians being non white and almost half of them being black africans doesn't matter now?

Aryan paganism

>you atheists/pagans
what part of what i said implies that im in any way atheist/pagan
retard

BTFO

you faggots really are trying hard aren't you

>hates jesus
>doesnt see the parallels of the divine messenger through Mithraism, zaroastrianism, Bhuddism,

every people have their messenger, and Christ was for the jews, except only the Essenes adopted his teachings. The pharisees and suddacees killed him, and they are the jews you see today.

they are doomed to a fate that all other faiths have, or are slowly realizing. Jews must be dealt with.

Exactly, the less Christian we have gotten, the more degeneracy we have added. I don't know how anyone can actually argue with that.

there are several million more white Christians then there are pagans in existence
and there really aren't any white pagans at all.. just mongrels
sorry friendo

This whole "DUH JOOZ ARE SATAN! JESUS LOVED ROME" interpretation is something only held by cognitively dissonant anti-Semites like you.

It's funny how people who have never read the bible try to argue with those that know it intimately.

Last time I checked, there isn't a single Christian denomination that sees the Jews as evil except for vilified sects like the Ku Klux Klan. Christians universally accept that it was the Romans that were the evil figures in the bible, not the Jews. Christians universally accept Jerusalem as the holy city despite the fact that it was simply the capital ordained by David the great conqueror of Philistia, savior of the Jews. Christians universally accept the inherent divinity of the Jews as they are God's chosen children while we are gentiles who must put our faith in the Jewish nation for salvation

Jesus was the root of David because he saved the state of Israel, just as David did, from Rome.

He was the sacrificial lamb of the Jews to save the state of Israel. He was the lamb of the sin offering.

“What are we accomplishing?” they asked. “Here is this man performing many signs. If we let him go on like this, everyone will believe in him, and then the Romans will come and take away both our temple and our nation.”

Then one of them, named Caiaphas, who was high priest that year, spoke up, “You know nothing at all! You do not realize that it is better for you that one man die for the people than that the whole nation perish.”

He did not say this on his own, but as high priest that year he prophesied that Jesus would die for the Jewish nation, and not only for that nation but also for the scattered children of God, to bring them together and make them one. So from that day on they plotted to take his life.

Therefore Jesus no longer moved about publicly among the people of Judea. Instead he withdrew to a region near the wilderness, to a village called Ephraim, where he stayed with his disciples.

Oye dont you have children to fulFILL.

>debunked
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAA
*wheezes*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

The Jews hate, revile and despise Christ.
They see themselves as the villains of the story.
Which they are.

Weirdly enough, even in the old Testament, they weren't really written as a very favorable people. Or rather, they continually pissed God off, as he punished them, God even saying, " They are a stiff necked people.... ", becoming more and more exasperated, until God sent His son and they killed him.

That's how it reads. It pisses Jews off something awful. You know they had to write a bunch of other bullshit books just to make themselves feel better about all this right? Right?

But glory to Thor and the all father. Let us be pagans and drink the blood of goat. We shall become one again with our ancestors.

>egalitarian
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
>collectivist
Acts 4:32-35King James Version (KJV)

32 And the multitude of them that believed were of one heart and of one soul: neither said any of them that ought of the things which he possessed was his own; but they had all things common.

33 And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus: and great grace was upon them all.

34 Neither was there any among them that lacked: for as many as were possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the prices of the things that were sold,

35 And laid them down at the apostles' feet: and distribution was made unto every man according as he had need.

Matt. 27:25: "And all the people (laos) said in reply, 'His blood is upon us and upon our children.' '

Meanwhile, the Bible portrays Pontius Pilate as sympathetic to Jesus and wanting to release him but the (((Pharisees))) demand his death.

people being the Jews obviously

>Weirdly enough, even in the old Testament, they weren't really written as a very favorable people. Or rather, they continually pissed God off, as he punished them, God even saying, " They are a stiff necked people.... ", becoming more and more exasperated, until God sent His son and they killed him.
They're his chosen people lmao can't make this shit up

Pretty sure jews also hate Muhhamed.

Canadian Jew that wants to make goyim stop worshiping a jew? Seems like a conflict of interest, Jesus was a literally Marxist SJW

you sure are talking for a lot of people there buddy
1. i don't hate jews
2. It was very obvious that Pontius Pilate was not evil and that the soldiers weren't evil either
in fact the Jews were depicted as evil because Pilate was trying to convince them not to kill Jesus but they refused to listen to reason and wanted Jesus dead anyways
not that the Bible says Jews were evil far from it but in the new testament the pharisees were pretty much the main bad guy aside from the devil ofc
but if you want more people to hate Christianity on this board keep telling them how we're supposed to love Jews and that they're God's chosen people
I'm looking at the bigger picture here

there's also the FACT that modern day Jews STILL deny that Christ was the Son of God and Jews have always painted Jesus as a lunatic
you either accept that Jews hate Jesus or you agree that Jesus wasn't the Son of God
pick one and only one

>people on Sup Forums literally worship a jew on a stick

can someone explain this shit to me?

Jews are promoting atheism
And its the default position of bluepilled liberals, sjw's and other degenerates

hooktube.com/watch?v=j0LhabQJ_-w
hooktube.com/watch?v=4NQOnjswuFI

archive.is/mSIVH
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_atheism
haaretz.com/jewish/the-jewish-thinker/.premium-1.669381
shj.org/
myjewishlearning.com/article/secular-humanistic-judaism-rejecting-god/
myjewishlearning.com/article/must-a-jew-believe-in-god/
huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/23/atheist-jews-judaism-without-god_n_978418.html
thehumanist.com/magazine/september-october-2014/humanist-living/jewish-atheists-and-koufax-jews
secularpolicyinstitute.net/numbers-the-rise-of-jewish-atheists/

Even atheist sites admit most atheist are liberals and attack anyone that doesn't share their blue pilled ideas and opinions
patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2014/01/13/why-are-atheists-overwhelmingly-left-wingers-in-which-i-out-myself-as-a-libertarian/

For example, Sam Harris, Chapman Cohen, David Silverman, Michael Newdow, Gregory Epstein, Sherman Wine, Bill Maher, Eric Kaufmann, and of course, Richard Dawkins's mother has a Jewish surname and was stated to have lived in the only Jewish suburb of the city she grew up in. But he hasn't explicitly named her religion.

But that's only a tiny part of the list. We could discuss the Jewish atheists who aren't pushing atheism so much as atheism-enabling political views like Marxism. For example Soklonikov, Trotsky, Deutscher, Lenin, Uritsky, Kamenev, Zinoviev and Sverdlov.

And what about atheist Jewish public entertainers that constantly run down Christianity? We can go ahead and recycle Bill Maher here and also include Jon Leibowitz, Stephen Fry, Woody Allen, Rob Reiner, Daniel Radcliffe, Larry David, David Silverman, and... I'm sure I'm close to the post cap, so rather than just name the rest of Hollywood.

>you sure are talking for a lot of people there buddy
You don't hate jews, lol then fine continue being Goyim contributing to the fall of the Aryan race.

Guys they literally wrote "bait thread" on their discord, and here I must call out pagans, for the same people who say that christians divide people, you sure as hell love to make bait threads.

S A G E

Here is Israel's longest running newspaper lauding Silverman for undermining Americans Christian family values by using her jewishness
archive.is/xej2w

>Catholicism
>Christian

wew lad

The Catholic Church was invented at the Third Council of Nicee, and became a mixture of the christian teachings+degenerated paganism, which was later infiltrated by jews, if not entirely infiltrated from the very start of it.

the Protestant reformation brought us everything we see today. Though, protestantism is a shitstain of what it used to be.

cant get anymore evil than antichrist which is what jews are

lolllll
>atheists
>falling right for it openly know all jews promote atheism

Italians are the worst of shitposters.

>christian right are ones who want to die for israel

You must be following newly rationalized theology, you Pollock.

>egalitarian
No. In Christianity, the Universe is hierarchy. People are not created equal. Some people rule and others do not. The members of the Church are to recognize that they are all children of God, and that they are all in need of Christ's salvation, regardless of their station in life.

>Collectivist
Charity and collectivism are not the same thing. Collectivism is an ideological (not a theological) condition. The aim of Collectivism is materialist, the aim of Christ is spiritual salvation.

sorry im not low IQ enough to believe that Jews rule the world
or that Thor is behind every thunderclap
>inb4 pic of some idiot larpagan "debunking" my pic with logical fallacies and blatantly false assumptions

>cant get anymore evil than antichrist which is what jews are
Anti-christ and christ. Your saying the entire religion completely revolves around jews LMAO

>The Catholic Church was invented at the Third Council of Nicee
Just like the bible canon. Your bible doesn't have all the books that catholics during council of Nicee banned. You are catholic-lite whatever you want it or not.

Cuckolicks defeated

1 John 5
4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.
5 Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?

Reverlation 21:7
He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

1 John 3
Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

>Isrealites aren't jews
It's jews, user.

You are without the Church Fathers. You are performing your exegesis based upon modern means.

Marxism is antichristic.

Social Justice is a modern concept.

You clearly cannot see past the 20th century. People like you ruin nations with your ignorant embrace of the new, the degenerated, the post-enlightenment thought process and epistemology.

Jesus demanded his own death because he knew it was for the salvation of his people.

John 18:10-11

10 Then Simon Peter having a sword drew it, and smote the high priest's servant, and cut off his right ear. The servant's name was Malchus.

11 Then said Jesus unto Peter, Put up thy sword into the sheath: the cup which my Father hath given me, shall I not drink it?

Pontius Pilate did not respect the Jewish tradition of killing a man for blasphemy. Jesus did not speak kindly to Pilate because he knew that he had to die here.

No blessings, no recognition of mercy, his will was death.

The Jew's decision of Barabas over Jesus was that a murderer was less sinful than a blasphemer.

Pilate killed Jesus because he was a coward afraid of a tumult. The Jews killed Jesus by command of God.

How could any Christian recognize that God commanded the Jews to kill people like Jesus while still believing that

A. Jesus worships the same god
B. The Jews are God's chosen

correct but things become corrupt

god could have raised up moses in Cambodia and we would have the same problem today

being an ancient hebrew follower of the old testament was not a evil type of person

It keeps us from killing each other.

>being an ancient hebrew follower of the old testament was not a evil type of person
Yes it was man, Genocide, Circumcision, Worshiping an asshole semite.

first 2 arent true. second is that everyone has an equal chance for salvation. for the last ine pretty mich every LARPagan on /pol is norse pagan

>You are without the Church Fathers.
I fucking love church fathers. Especialy Origen. Dying of a botched self-castration is the final redpill.

You know very little about the teachings of Christ. You should familiarize yourself with them before you stay something stupid.

the AntiChrist is a person that will come during the tribulation after the rapture
Jews being anti-Christ does not make them "the Anti Christ"
it is the duty of all Christians to convert all false religions to Christianity including Judaism

Wait, so what happens when Jesus comes back and no Christian accepts him as the lord because he's not sexy white Jesus?

>(You)(OP)
The teachings of (((Christ)))
"If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters--yes, even their own life--such a person cannot be my disciple."

>rapture
Aren't you a special case...

>no arguement
half of the ines on the bottom aren't even true. please revise it.

god only killed evil nations who deserve it

circumcision is not a big deal its kinda icky but who cares

not an asshole thats why the bible talks about mercy and loving

they will worship the antichrist when he comes though jesus even predicted it

John 5:43
I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

>Wait, so what happens when Jesus comes back and no Christian accepts him as the lord because he's not sexy white Jesus?
He's not the savior, he's Jew. Perkwunos is the protector of the Aryan race

Jesus cannot be the Messiah because he died according to their tradition.

Jesus did not even keep Sabbath, yet you are going to say that this is the Messiah of the Jews? No, this is either a Messiah of a different God or a false prophet sent to deceive the gentiles.

The covenants Jesus sought to revoke were supposed to be ETERNAL. No one can blame the Jews for killing him because that was their law given by God.

Jews are not the bad guys according to the bible. Jesus came for the JEWS first, THEN the gentiles. His death saved the nation just as the pharisees prophesied. Then it deceived the nations so they could subjugate them from within during their diaspora.

The Romans salted the fields of Carthage. If it wasn't for Christianity, the Romans would have genocided the Jews in their entirety unless there was a doctrine of forgiveness instilled in their hearts.

Jesus was an Aryan Amorite, bible is corrupted.,

>god only killed evil nations who deserve it
Like Byzantine empire? Like christian north africa?

>circumcision is not a big deal its kinda icky but who cares
Is circumcision not a big deal?

You too lost

ah there it is...
i hope you realize everyone makes fun of this hilarious failed attempt to deflect the irrefutable TRUTH that Larpagans are retarded
>muh norse paganism isn't the only pagan religion
>hurrr stop making fun of norse
>even though 99.99999% of all 100 pagans in the world believe in norse gods
and then
>nitpicking about norse pagan gods again
>claiming that Rome was pagan
>even though Rome was the greatest spreader of Christianity in Europe and Romans were the exact people that destroyed paganism throughout Europe
>quotes verse that he doesn't understand and never read before until he googled it
>nitpicking about norse pagans again

when are larpagans gonna get tired of being made fun of?
you don't even believe in the shit you're defending

>even though Rome was the greatest spreader of Christianity in Europe and Romans were the exact people that destroyed paganism throughout Europe
>collapsed shortly after adopting christianity
Really makes you think, doesn't it.
Rome expanded while pagan and died christian.

god only commanded jews to get circumcised cuz

you dont have to get circumcised anymore

1 Corinthians 7:19
Circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing, but the keeping of the commandments of God.

god doesnt kill christians wtf

>Jews killed Jesus because God wanted them to
there is no Jewish Messiah Jesus was the Messiah the prophets foretold but they were too stubborn to believe it

you sure have a vaunted understanding of the Bible
don't spread your cultist beliefs thanks

Matthew 19:12
For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.

Penis mutilation is based and 100% Jesus approved.

>300 years of Christianity
>collapsed shortly after
so now we can add "doesn't know history" along with "is a complete moron"
good to know

i think having a low iq must be a requirement of becoming a larpagan

>god doesnt kill christians wtf
Well, he let all those christians be besieged and taken over by muslims.

i forgot to type
>you're an idiot
underneath your quote

None of these are his ancestors.

In terms of Christianity though, what really happens when white christians are presented with shit skin Jesus. I'd have to say they'd treat him as a regular cultist, at least here in the good ol' Bible Belt they would

>300 years of Christianity
There were some muslims in europe from the very beginning. 1500 of muslim history, i love refugees now!
Constantine was first Christian Emperor. How do you squease 300 years out of that?

the point is they're all European
but im sure you wanna take this into some sort of European pedigree argument now
im not gonna even try

>Jesus is a marxist
But he believed in the integrity and sovereignty of the individual. Those ideas are completely against Marxism
>B-but he was a Jew!

lol no

>Acts 4:32-35King James Version (KJV)
>32 And the multitude of them that believed were of one heart and of one soul: neither said any of them that ought of the things which he possessed was his own; but they had all things common.
>33 And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus: and great grace was upon them all.
>34 Neither was there any among them that lacked: for as many as were possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the prices of the things that were sold,
>35 And laid them down at the apostles' feet: and distribution was made unto every man according as he had need.

Yeah he was Jewish, and Hitler was Austrian, that doesn't mean there aren't faggot liberal Austrians.

>so now we can add "doesn't know history" along with "is a complete moron"

Who says he doesn't come back as sexy white Jesus?

what a glorious early church actually making voluntary communism work