100% negro employment

>100% negro employment

Thats actually a good point...

Other urls found in this thread:

gutenberg.org/files/30967/30967-h/30967-h.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't know if that image is to hurt Bill O'Reilly and call Republicans racist red necks, but I agree with all of those points.

Well Fox has a republican bias, so they'd support freeing the slaves.
CNN would support keeping them.

>the democrats are the real racists

Nice meme

>Slaves are "freed"
>Now need to pay for their own shelter, food, healthcare etc
>No one hires niggers, because it's the 1860s and whites are king
>Niggers literally starve to death because their old jobs as slaves are now filled by free irish
>CNN calls this a good thing

It's true

I'm going by the party platforms during the 1860s
Republicans wanted to end slavery while the Democrats wanted to keep them.
Learn history nigger.

I only fucking wish John Wilks Booth didn't kill Lincoln, or at least waited. Lilncoln would have sent all the blacks back to Liberia... fuck it hurts knowing what could have been.

Was John Wilks Booth a kike? Was Lincoln a kike?

If Colonel Sanders is so racist, why do negros keep buying his chicken?

sadly such is life in USA

This

>Republicans
>1865
Gee, what party was Lincoln again?

He was hired by the kikes, yes.

I grew up near Booth's family home in Bel Air, Maryland. Booth was based, Lincoln was definitely one of (((them)))

They're an even worse kind of racist than conservative brand of racism. They've learned to convince others that they aren't racist because you can't be racist against white people.

They're the party that supported slavery. They're both racist now

These people really believe in the meme that conservatives simply oppose any change and make you stray away from the arrow of progress which goes in a very particular direction.

>thinks keeping black communities tied to welfare isn't slavery
>thinks doing that and then enforcing minor drug offenses isn't keeping them in jail
>thinks creating equal opportunity programs is a solution
>thinks

But they were better off as slaves?

but it's all true...

Fox News would've been 4 for 4. Yes, even point 3, read a fucking book from before 1900 you hacks

Maybe you should crack open a history book and check which party Lincoln belonged to.

>But who will pick the cotton? No american will take that job
They're dems, buddy.

>Freeing the slaves would actually endanger them.
I'm not for slavery, but isn't this objectively true?

>Original Republican was Abraham Lincoln
>Man who declared slaves to be free men
>Fought Democrats who wanted to keep slaves

Everyone is racist. But my participating in nigger hate threads is not nearly as damaging as giving them heroin (THANKS CIA)

Well, pro Democrat fox news would had been strange

>Blacks are not capable of competing with more evolved races like white people so we need to give them affirmative action
Democrats.

>100% negro employment

Better than the 0.0005% negro employment level of today!

Now I just want to see O'Reillyin a confederate uniform, sipping on Bourbon and telling us of the dangers of letting the common nigger have rights.

LOL THE SMALL FACT DEMOS REFUSE TO BELIEVE IS THAT NEGROS ARE PROPERTY

JUST LIKE DOCTORS NOW

ITS OUR RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Proofs?

Actually if they kept the Republican Democrat split, that'd be CNN. It still kinda is

>leftard: you know, guys, it's funny because it too far right
>/pol: Actually those are good points

That's another good point

Irony has always been anchored to truth and reality, something that's hard to understand for people that don't know what truth actually means

Knowing what I know I'd be an abolitionist and deporter like Lincoln too. It's not in my best interests to have slaves or blacks around.

Burgers correct me if im wrong, but i was taught that the north wanted a larger target market for their growing industry.
Slaves lived by subsistence inside the farms, after freed they would have to get get money and would end up using it on stuff from the north, effectively transferring wealth from the south to the north.
So the niggers stopped being slaved and started being indoctrinated by (((them))) to spend everything on (((their))) products.

Black employment was actually fairly high prior to the implementation of both the min. wage and the welfare state.

There were a few different factions in the whole slavery debate in those days, but the correct position would be the moderate republican position. That is, slavery is bad because it spreads more black people in the country and undermines racial homogeneity.

Are you saying blacks don't need the guidance and protection like pets of white liberals? RACIST!

>What is political realignment?

Well, during slavery, the rate of negro children raised by two parent families were higher than today.

>le parties flipped meme

>We need minorities to make our McNuggets, now our lawns and pick our fruit.

>fail
fyi illegal immigrants are the new slaves. Dems haven't changed much.

A lie like every other lie the democrats have shitted out.

>what is damage control?
Sweetie, no.

I think that's the first good liberal meme I've seen in my life

The democrats are racist. They push state dependency for shitskins so that the party will have a captive voter base. Nogs are now on the DNC plantation instead of southern plantations.

>hearing O'reilly read out each point
Those are all great points, though.

Lincoln wasn't going to send the niggers back to Africa. Lincoln was a pos tyrant and thats all.

yea this is legitimately scary.... how did they come up with this.......

Are people really that stupid that they think every black man in America was a slave?

You got that wrong. That the democrat platform. Remember the civil war was republican (north) vs the (southern) democrats.

WE

I'm a shit skin here and no other shit skin talks to me now because I voted for Trump.

These are all actually good points.

They wouldn't let that fucking Irishman on tv I can tell you that right now.

>There are people that think that one day dems and rep's just went up and said yo, you know what'd be like really funny?

Did you try pic related?

>there are people that think slavery was morally wrong
KEK

Nah they hate white people

reddit nonsense

The conservatives were the ones who freed the slaves so it would actually be more accurate if it was MSNBC or something.

true

There has been no realignment, the dems have been on the warpath ever since. Hell they even declared war on the US and lost, revived the KKK and failed and finally enslaved the niggers to the party for gib me dats.

This got me thinking...what were the rebuttal arguments used by southerns again'st ppl who attacked them for slavery, morally and economically?

Read some old slave narratives sometime. There's tons of accounts of former slaves waxing nostalgic for how good they had it.

The moral argument was a big one but slavery taking jobs from working class whites was another.

I do believe that's /thread

What were the counter arguments used by the south though?

>Freeing slaves would actually endanger them
You aren't wrong imaginary Bill O'Reilly

Well, they were mostly about economics and the consequences of freeing blacks, who were not fully human, according to the dems. I think we can all agree that slavery was a mistake and American would be much better off if it had never happened.

Wait, did they actually claim blacks weren't fully human? How did they argue that one since IQ testing wasn't even a thing yet?

PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS TO BILL O'REILLY

F

you would find that American history can be rather interesting; with all these little tidbits!!

I'm not actually sure. Probably something to effect "Just look at these niggers and tell me their fully human". To which most people would have replied "he's got point there".

The smug is overflowing.

what is? educate me leaf
I'm calling you on your bluff

Remind me again, when did the gibs kick in??

*they're

Slavery was ba-

Holy fuck look at all the plebbit responses this. Get the fuck out of here, you limp dick faggots.

>>
makes sense

tragic t b h desu

That looks fake as fuck, why would he refer to blacks as niggers and write like he spoke?

dae democraps are le real r acists

>That looks fake as fuck
Nope. It's from a collection of slave narratives.
gutenberg.org/files/30967/30967-h/30967-h.htm
To be fair, it is one of the rosier accounts.

>why would he refer to blacks as niggers
The term wasn't offensive in the least back then.

>and write like he spoke?
He didn't write it. Most ex-slaves were illiterate. It was transcribed by an interviewer.