>DeZ Jun4
i.imgur.com/UEGogDB.jpg
>E Ghouta May 29
i.imgur.com/yFyFmaa.jpg
>E Qalamoun May26
i.imgur.com/jUTtMtn.jpg

Developments Jun7
>E Ghouta-SAA liberates 80% of Hawsh Al-Dawahra town from JaI
>DeZ:SAA stands its grund as IS still pushes for Panorama Roundabout & Tal Sanouf
>Palmyra:SAA souround Arak gas field and Arak town
>Raqqa:SDF capture E. Raqqa neighborhood + 3 villages
>Turkish proxies announce all-out offensive to defeat Kurds in Aleppo province
>Lavrov:US so called"Deconfliction zones" do not exist!Only Ru,Turkey,Iran signed a deal with Damascus approval
>US strikes SAA in Tanf, 2KIA, some eqpment dstrd, SAA will continue offensive
>iraqi forces liberate 21 village on the Syrian border, expell IS from Al-Baaj region
>Tehran attack:12dead,42injured, IRGC blames Saudi Arabia
>Iraqi Kurds plan independence referendum on Sep 25
>April gas exploration deal b/w Qatar & Iran ignites GCC crisis
>Turkey approves bill to send troops in Qatar
>UK gov refuses to publish its own report into who funds UK extremism, as it's focused on SaudiArabia
>Saudi airstrike Presidential Palace in Yemen's capital Sana,Houthis ready to cooperate with Qatar

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H2wcUz8h6Wo
reddit.com/r/syriancivilwar/
youtube.com/watch?v=OP5XcDLVCrA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=H2wcUz8h6Wo

MAGA 2017

DEATH TO ALL /SG/ SHILLS!!!

previous

based sand nigger. fuck that drumpf guy ami rite guys?

Prev

>post yfw Qatar nuke Riyadh

The sad part of /ptg/ memes is that they don't even bother to mock anything about /sg/, but simply invent things, like the frog having a saudi flag, while /ptg/ are the ones sucking saudi cocks with the billion dollar weapon sale.

why?
There's another poster in the other thread spamming with similar pictures as well. Why do this?

>who the fuck is spencer
>why jewish hat and saudi t-shirt isnt on the ptg frog

Stop raiding us and we'll spare your shitty anti-american circlejerk.
our memes won us an election, your memes are nothing

You are cancer. We don't ride anyone. Get out.

Would be nice if these unidentified aircraft keep bombing the shit out of the SDF to keep them occupied with Raqqa.

of course you do, portubro proved it like a hundred times, you're the cancer of Sup Forums

what is there to raid at /ptg/? it's just a bunch of rebbitors typing awwooo and circlejerking their unconditional love for president guttermouth.

r/The_Donald shills should've been banned after April 6th

Sorry laddo, wasn't deliberate, I saw us on 10 and made a new one without declaring because I didn't know whether I'd have time to declare, make and post the new.

I'm from the other thread. Actually trying to find out why there's a consistent spammer in BOTH threads...

>the /sg/tard can't defend against this

Guys look at this pic. Indistinguishable evidence that putin is actually controlled by jews. WHAT A FUCKING KIKE!

I'm nowhere near spamming retard

Ik rite XDDDD free kekstan
Guys is reddit down i can't browse the_donald

I honestly thought I liked Assad but this has shown me the necessity of the FSA.

>retarded manuel proving anything
haha u guys are pathetic, hope you all die like good goys in ww3

Look how many jews it took to take him under control tho.

kek

This what?

Hello first timer

Now I hate Anglos even more

This is all drumpfs fault I swear.

So the contextless posting of a picture that has nothing to do with the thread is not spamming?
Color me surprised.
Just stop trying to sow dissent. No one wants it and you're just a nuisance. Tell your buds the same, faggot

>our memes won us an election, your memes are nothing
You LARPing on an anonymous Cossack dancing tips forum didn't get Trump elected, you probably stayed at home on Election Day eating and randomly screeching "AWOOOOO" at your family, and your family was wondering why they didn't kick you out of the house 6 years ago.

woke af

Look at the image again, it clearly has to do with /sg/ and how it's a cancer on Sup Forums. One on-topic image is not spam. Sorry that it triggers shitskin lovers like you, but thats the point.

Actual Lybian? How are things there rn?

''i'm a nationalist and a globalist''
MAGA MAGA MAGA

L I B Y A you fuck

>The British were standing firmly behind the leaders of their former colony during the crisis, despite the popular animosity towards them. General Headlam of the British military mission in Baghdad was quoted saying "the government and people have good reasons to be thankful to Colonel Bakr Sidqi".
Reminder that the Anglo supporting
Kurdish ethnic cleansing of other ethnicities isn't new

What has he actually done to show himself to be a globalist?

I swear to god all generals are fucking retarded. Trump general is retarded and syria general is just as retarded.

Actual Labian?

he never even said that faggot

English is shit tier language anyways, I identify it as Lybya

Funny that Trump doesn't even see the contradiction here.

It serves no purpose. Just a picture to garner (You)'s.
Just stop.
>kinda hungry for Swedish Fish too

i hope assad gets hung within the week. Saudi arabia will invade iran and qatar and make them submit. Its all for the greater american empire lads.

>it's another episode of redditors calling other redditors redditors.

purge all generals.

Trump never grasped the concept of transitivity

It serves a very specific purpose, to illuminate the fact that you fags are subhuman and have been shitting up our thread for months. If you don't want to get triggered then stay in your own safespace and leave us alone.

Grow up and stop idolizing ASSad

I never use reddit trust me faggot

Who the fuck you call a fucking redditor?

>stop idolizing ASSad
I can't stop

Damn, I wish my nation was as scrupulous as Israel.

/sg/ came from reddit: reddit.com/r/syriancivilwar/

these threads are cancer

>Grow up and stop idolizing ASSad

No

>Lord pepperoni nipples the third.
[spoiiler] all of you fucking general faggots [spoiler]

Ka-52 ATGM footage, from Palmyra region.
youtube.com/watch?v=OP5XcDLVCrA

Government in tripoli is falling apart they can't even provide money to the banks so people can withdraw their money
Other then that it's okay

>[spoiler]

>Saudi arabia will invade iran and qatar
>Iran Population 2017 estimate 79,966,230
>Saudi Population 2017 estimate 33,000,000

>Kurdistan Region to hold independence referendum on September 25, 2017
>Kurdistan
That's not /sg/ my man

Serves them right for siding with Saudi over Qatar.

>can't detect sarcasm and think's hes clever.
>is a redditor being a namefag.

fucking disgusting.

Now you're devolving into pokes at my supposed character instead of looking into your on self and your own mistakes. Such as it always goes. I'm just looking for some civility, but you can't even argue against posting a clearly inflammatory picture, so what else do I expect. As I said before I'm trying to get to the bottom of why. Don't care of the factions involved, just why and your responses speak volumes.

>mfw I haven't been on /sg/ in several months

How goes the war?

>s*audi arabia
>can't deal with shitskins tribesmen in yemen
>invading iran
>probably will get btfo fighting their own terrorist ally in his sphere of influence
go back to your circlejerk thread

You have no idea where it came from son.

So what happened to that 'ultimatum' SA gave Qatar the other day?

The whole point of the image is to call into question the character of the people who could support a shitskin dictator over the president of the united states. I'm glad you're smart enough to figure that out. There's hope for you yet.

Nothing.

good

>back-water nation with american fish boats taking over a nuclear power
>Implying /sg/ isn't a circlejerk
The only difference between /sg/ and /ptg/ is in /ptg/ they just ignore you. That's the only difference.

slow but increasingly in Assads and the SAAs favor

boom boom
pew pew
SAA wining, FSA losing, ISIS getting raped, US crying, Erdo doing crazy shit

As always

no this one is the frigate council is a us proxy the other one GNC is the one mainly supported by qatar.

Rejected by Qatar, huge military mobilization on the country with Turkish support.

>ignores it anyway and just responds with an image like a libtard.

pathetic. this is what happens with all generals it gets filled with self important retards who tripfag / namefag.

>The only difference between /sg/ and /ptg/ is in /ptg/ they just ignore you.
No dude, /ptg/ claims shill for anything remotely anti-trump.Nice that you agree that Iran will btfo the Sauds though

>this level of delusion of grandeur
no wonder all your allies like to shit in your face
you guys literally lost the country you invaded and ''freed'' to fucking iran
u can't make this shit up

they don't even need to use their population they just need to give more arms to the houthis and they will do the rest.

>this one is the frigate council is a us proxy
Say again?

>stop idolizing ASSad
What's not to idolize? He is a nationalist and a secularist defending his country from the Saudi/UK/US/ISR axis. His country's armies are out there everyday slaying moderate and non-moderate beheaders funded and trained by the aforementioned axis. And to top it all off, he is married to a beautiful and based woman and he is soft-spoken, gracious and eloquent in his interviews. He is nothing like western leaders who bent over to the kikes. Assad is the last hope for humanity, user. Once you accept this fact, you will change your life forever.

I hope you die painfully for shitting up this general for weeks.
K Y S

A gift, now stop being a kid

I've gone in there a few times and debunked civic nationalism and they all ignored me. I didn't even do it in a troll way.
Its funny because that guy is actually swedish

>@128957012
Thats all you have?

Thanks for proving this place is just as toxic as trump general.... like all generals..

Look in the mirror, its /sg/ that has been shilling /ptg/ for months. You're reaping what you have sown.

MAGA

we had israelis, FSA supporters, turks, kurds as regulars in the general my friend
the thing is, most of them got tired of losing and shitposting and only come here from time to time

the government of national accord we call them the frigate council since they couldn't enter tripoli via the airport so they had
to rely on frigate to get them in a heavily guarded naval base.

lmao based general warfare.

syria pedes vs trump pedes fucking epic :)

>@

I love new guys

>128957234

I'll take over where they left off