Jews turning on each other?

Why did Kathy Griffin lose everything? Political correctness hates Trump so this would just be another "proud based wimmens"

Also she's a fucking kike, why did she get dropped from everything she was in? Aren't Jews supposed to always hold power no matter what because of their fucking filfthy meddling schemes?

Or is there infighting among these wretched wastes of human space?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tjy5RmmXb2Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She misjudged how far she could go. In another time I wouldn't give a fuck what she did but the left always get everyone on the right fires for what they say so fuck it same rules apply to them. When they stop I'll stop.

Jews will always abandon each other to save the tribe. It is why self hating Jews exist.

>he thinks there is an actual shred of loyalty among Lefties

>he thinks Lefties actually like one another, to the point where they can ever solidify long enough to get anything done

There is a reason why these people are all loud-all the time, yet they never actually accomplish anything. Whne they're not throwing a tantrum about the "alt right," they're just waiting around to cannibalize each other for slipping up.

shes Irish trash not Jewish dum dum
Maher said nigger and hes just fine

Then if they're going to tear themselves apart, they can never achieve their ultimate goal, they're fucking dividing and conquering themselves.

they will make a sacrifice to preserve some plausible deniability in morality as long as it's a low-value sacrifice like this old bat

my point about "fuck blumpf" still stands. If 99% of the controlled media hates him, why would this be an issue for her to lose everything?

Someone said online somewhere, I can't remember, but she's worth a lot of money. Google says 20 million but the person I heard said 50 million.

1: Kathy Griffin didn't lose anything
2: Kathy Griffin isn't a jew
3: Sup Forums is always wrong. About everything.

she works her ass off doing road shows year after year.
She has no big national long term commercial endorsement deal.

No TV, Movie, or Cable series role or contract.
Those Comedy Specials might be on the chopping block too

Those figures about celebrity worth usually take in to account future projected value of past performance, which has all been just negated.

I think it has something to do with her ties with the IC and the fact that she did this for them and got paid for it. Look up Malcolm Nance, another one of those bitter bitch never Trumpers from the CIA, like John Schindler. Nance is Griffin's bf.

This was a false-flag. Dems have burned several prominent figures on the right (oh really, sannity etc). She was the necessary sacrifice thats supposed to make them look less biased. Not a fair trade either way. We need to take down bigget figures for it to mean something, Griffen is a nobody, a fall guy.

They expect one of us in the wreckage

I expect all of you in it.

This is true. Look no further than Soros.

This is nothing.
Jon Lovitz did loads worse to Andy Dick. Lovitz not only beat the hell out of Dick he had hia brother foreclose on Andys house and then had him blackballed from comedy clubs because Andy was responsible for killing Phil Hartman.
Andy Dick is a waiter now.Never fuck with the Jews or a good frie d of tbe jews

She isn't a kike...just equally ugly.

>Z-list celebrity acted like a retard and was treated appropriately

Are you from/tv/? They're all talking about jon lovitz over there all of the sudden. I hadnt heard of the andy dick thing till the other day

Relax. Kathy Griffin, Sarah Silverman, and Andy Dick have been the same annoying people their whole careers and somehow they keep getting big gigs every other year or so. Trust me you never truly get rid of these people. Live long enough and you learn a few things kids.

I'm sure you could name a few others.

>Also she's a fucking kike, why did she get dropped from everything she was in?

She is still going to live very comfily. In fact, she will probably bounce back right after she is done milking this sob story.
(((They))) just want to make conservatives look heartless and eager to destroy someone's livelihood, even though the left does it on a daily basis.

There is no goal. They are just people who blame the world for their problems. Right now it's the alt right and Trump, if those are gone then it is males, then white females, then asians, then latinos, etc... They will destroy anyone to not have responsibility.

As their fantasies about impeachment get repeatedly btfo'd, they're starting to realize that the only realistic way to get rid of Trump is to assassinate him. They're actively trying to provoke some random nutjob into taking him out.

Kathy's only sin was being way, way, waaaayyy too unsubtle about it.

>Also she's a fucking kike
I can find no proof of this.

Andy Dick gave Phil Hartmans wife, who was a recovering addict, meth. She qent crazy and killed Phil and herself later.
A few months years later Loviyz is at a bar, Dick walks in amd Lovitz ignores him
So andy loudly proclaims he will "Phil Hartman" Lovitz and his wife
1/2

>Also she's a fucking kike...

You need to spend more time in the real world, son. This broad is textbook Midwestern Irish-Catholic neurotic basket case.

Jews don't really dabble in violent imagery like that. They also, as you said, don't lose t their jobs over stuff like that.

Because unlike other controversies with people recently, she isn't funny.

Here's the truth user.

(((Deepstate))) and all liars aren't that smart. They're only as convincing as your willingness to believe them.

And they know this. That's why (((they))) keep the holocaust game going to make sure they have sympathy credit so you don't question (((them.)))

Like any parasite, (((they'll))) resort to cannobalism if needed.

We have broken the conditioning and they're falling apart. DOTR any day now

Lovitz goes beserk. He hits Andy hard, knocks a few teeth out, and proceeds to beat him about the face and neck while people do nothing. According to legens here he actually kept a tooth as a trophy.
Anyway, Lovitz goes on the warpath. He calls Lorne Michalels and has aDick bamned from TV. He calls cpmedy club owners and has Andy blackballed. Lovitzs brother is a big shot banker and he convinces him to buy the mortgage on dicks house and forecloses the split second he can. He ruined Andy on every level

You type too slow.

I bet there's something not being said about this. Normies don't give a shit about what she did or support what she did. It looks like and act.

Wtf, I love jon lovitz now.

She isn't a heeb. She wont get the Woody Allen treatment.

Yea, Jon Lovitz is a good friend

who hasn't loved him since even before the critic

I've been wondering about this, too. How did everyone get on the same page so quickly? It smacks of the same collusion that we saw so often with the anti-Trump themes pushed by the media during the primaries and the election campaign.

This is pure speculation, but the thought crosses my mind that one reason they may have shut her down is that leftists do not want to be seen as endorsing the normalization or acceptability of gore in the media, particularly in the context of political debate, because that would make it much harder to shut down anti-abortion arguments that use gory images -- which are some of the most powerful anti-abortion arguments.

The head anchor of CNN is Anderson Cooper. Say what you want about the fudge packer, but he's a level-headed, morally sound person.
Her photo-shoot really pissed him off. Called it "disgusting". If they weren't planning on letting a no-name like that go, he would've talked them into it. The hatred you see in her face, in the message, a rich entertainer holding the head of a populist candidate for blue collars, really got normal people from all sides rallied against her.

Hella lot of Trump supporters organized and wrote email and made phone calls to every damn one of this bitch's performance venues, demanding they cancel her gigs. Corporate sponsors also heard from us. Conservative Treehouse site is an example of awesome Trump activists who got busy. MAGA.

What absolute cancer. History just keeps repeating itself. Fucking nufags should be hunted down and exterminated.

>Thinking jews ever stick together
The only time a jew sticks with someone is if they can make more shekels off them, they just happen to prefer their own shekel sniffing kike kin.

THAT IS IT EXACTLY! Touché

Not true see:If you get in good with them Jews will go to the mat for you. I work in movies and can testify if you are loyal to them they will care for you. I do errands for a jewish family om Saturday and get tons of work becaise they tell their friends I am one of the good ones

I think it's simple damage control. They saw the outrage starting to boil over, then immediately rushed to the email groups to construct a unified message on behalf of Leftism™. They must know they're hanging by a thin thread. Certainly their ratings/clicks are taking big hits as of late.

He's also a right-wing conservative and Trump supporter.

Literally /ourJew/

Why are alt right babbies so retarded you can literally only speak in cringe memes?

Her name had absolutely no selling power

I wouldn't be surprised if this was some move orchestrated by her and her agent to cash in, somehow, on her name being in the news constantly for two days. You could see it was a planned move with two phases. 1) Manufactured outrage/controversy....and then they volley'd the coverage into a two day story with 2) Trump attacked me

I'd be surprised if somehow this entirely synchronized occurrence didn't net her a couple million shekels somehow

>MUH FREEDUMBZ OF SCREECH
MUH FREEDUMBZ OF SCREECH

MUH FREEDUMBZ OF SCREECH

MUH FREEDUMBZ OF SCREECH

MUH FREEDUMBZ OF SCREECH

MUH FREEDUMBZ OF SCREECH

MUH FREEDUMBZ OF SCREECH

protip Trump is not jewish lol

Follow the money

She married a rich guy, divorced him, and took his money, you fuckin homo.
That's why she's so wealthy, not because of her oh so amazing talent and work ethic.

And then

She overreached. The deep state can't expose itself. Allowing that blatant a double standard wouldn't slip, as shown by people's reaction. It also serves as at litmus test of the populace. If we really hated him, the likelihood would be the act wouldn't be as poorly criticized, or someone may get ballsy and act. Don't forget how much we're monitored.

Could it be that jews dont control everything?
Is this even possible?

enough democrats looked in the mirror to realize the monster they have become; and so they rejected her.

I generally get the feeling that (((comedians))) are a brand of JOO that is tolerated only as long as they keep things light (see Seth Rogan among others). It's part of what makes the (((elite))) so dangerous and normies so hard to redpill. They are really adept at looking innocent and above politics.

>political correctness
user you dont even know what that means. Political correctness is when someone feigns victimhood or pretends to do things in the name of "moral" justice over stupid shit.

Kathy Griffin is a old lady and an adult, she should know as an adult it comes with responsibility and your actions have repurcussions. Her shit was not freedom of speech but more or less glorifying extremist ideals. Imagine if you had the same thing happen to Barack Obama it would be "oh my god what a undiverse nigger hater" but with Kathy Griffin suddenly its alright.

At some point you have to get rid of extremism whenever you see it. Extremism only cares for itself and no one else.

It's called kosher theater.

And, Kathy is a kike just like Trump. She looks like Joy Behar with AIDS.

Hollywood here. Comedians are very damaged people. Meeting Jonah Hill was the saddest moment of my life until my dad died.

They have been cannibalizing each other for quite some time, before even this. They always had a form of tension despite their so called solidarity.

When Jerusalem was besieged by the romans the Jews turned on each other and one side burned the citu grain supplies out of revenge

" I am gross and perverted, obsessed and deranged,i have existed for years but very little has changed , i'm a tool of the government and industry too, for i am destined to rule and regulate you. "
Zappa , the Slime

No.

it's a well known fact that Any Dick was responsible for Phil and Brynn Hartman, that Lovitz despises Andy Dick, and that no one got mad at Lovitz for what he did because no one liked Andy Dick
Andy Dick was just a shitty person on every level

is it true that Bill Burr's wife cheated on him and his daughter isn't even is?

Literally an Alinskyite tactic. Make your enemy live up to his own standards.

He was a smart kike, ill give him that

I don't think she is a Jew. But at any rate, we all delivered justice to her.

But you do raise a good point. Cucks of a feather stick together. But in her case, she has a history pissing off all her other kike friends over the years and even they think she is a horror of a bitch.

Even the Hollyqueer moonbats draw the line somewhere. And it's not out of a sense of decency, but expediency. You want to slowly feed the sheeple indoctrination, not get them pissed at you.

This will be forgotten in a year or two, and swept under the rug. And she'll be back on stage shilling for the Hollyweird Jew elites.

because strategically they recognize this is such a bad move for their side that they had to (kind of) throw her under the bus

No idea. I work mainly with A listers. Gal Gadots kid is actually Ben Afflecks

>Jews give a shit about anything but shekels
Like any parasite Jews will destroy themselves and their host as long as they suck as much blood as they can for themselves.

the scene where jay leno made her cry on television is on YouTube, with extended footage of kathy in the car with who appears to be her agent, talking about all the shows she's already been banned from because she has such a mean act.

and that doesn't even get into how she treats her husbcuck.

simple
she messed with the don

who's the nicest A-lister?

>just imagine if Billy Crystal did that... he'd be getting sued for all he's worth...bitch got off easy.

I can definitely see that being the case, I don't know much about Dick but from what little I've seen he seemed like a complete degenerate.

Robert Downey Jr or Brad Pitt.

>Brad Pitt
really?

>Heres why

youtube.com/watch?v=Tjy5RmmXb2Y

Because her specific reference might give the game away about who funds the beheaders in the ME. It makes the link to Hollywood as an affront to America and Democracy and puts them on the side of the terrorists in a stark way.

That and i genuinely think she was a candidate for throwing under the bus, i mean, look at her. By the way they judge things up there, she was low hanging fruit on all check boxes.

Yea, Pitts a great guy. Smokes weed with the crew. He hates other celebrities amd aeems like he just wants go hang out.
He tie ed up at my daighters birthday party last year when he needed to get away from his wofe and her kids
He is a sad, lonely man. Angelina fucked up their kid together. Told me he envied the kids of regular people and her adopted kids talked down to him. I pity Brad.

Griffin is Irish.

>Aren't Jews supposed to always hold power no matter what because of their fucking filfthy meddling schemes?
Not if that means exposing themselves.
Anything goes as long as it's not too noticeable.

>lose everything
m8 plz, she's an awful 'comedian' who was given a platform to do a job, she did it, she knew she would be 'fired' and then got to blame Trump for it.
Mission accomplished, the lefties sucked it up as Trump got her fired.
Or did you think her awful crocodile tears acting was genuine?

They will cast aside anything they believe will lose them the moral high ground.

You realize that Jews have turned against each other many times in the past? For example, Hitler tried selling all his Jews back to the Zionists, and the Zionists called them degenerates that did not further the goals of Zionism. They refused. Romania did the same, and the Zios refused as well.

Kathy Griffin no longer furthers their agenda. They were probably testing the waters to see how much goyim hated Trump. They got surprised. Now they're in damage control mode and disavowing her.

lol ok sure buddy save a burger for me

>It's hollywood that's funding ISIS!
>It's literally the right wing government that's funding ISIS
Conservatism is a mental disease.

Trump is pro jew and jews absolutely love Trump. Shes just a kike whore getting high on her own supply of degeneracy and libcuckism