BANNED

BANNED.

Take that you manspreading misogynists.

Now you have to sit with your legs closed like a civilized human.

cntraveler.com/story/manspreading-banned-madrid-public-transportation-systems

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.Sup
archive.is/4xU1L
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Will they also ban women from eating supper nasty smelling shit on the subway?

SPAIN YES!

Another example of Yurope going down the shithole.

What's wrong with you people across the pond?

Im glad i live in the arse end of Australia. We are about 15 years behind the rest of the world.

Women are above anything else jealous creatures.

Just because they don't have a cock and balls they won't let men sit in a comfortable position.

What a fucked up place. Thanks God for the V4. Isn't Austria holding out now, too?

why is spain so gay?

newfag

id knock a woman's teeth out and theyd never question another manspreader again.

oh god thats gonna suck in the heat

Will they ban putting your bag in another seat?

>moor rape babies eternally cucked for infinity and beyond

>pic related
>Madrid city hall

Those seats are disgusting anyway you are only on it for 10 minutes at most, it's not even worth it when you most likely sit next to filthy gypsies or Nicaraguans.

why isnt it called misogyknees?

i had to ride the bus to college downtown for a month and i can tell you no one who rides the bus gives a shit about how you sit as long as you aren't taking up more space than you ought to.

Yeah, no.

I have big balls.

Spain went super-retarded with feminism years ago. I'm always surprised about how little play that got here. Then I remember its Spain.

when it's done excessively you're just an asshole and in some cases the guy is clearly just doing it to feel up the left of the woman next to him which is borderline sexual harassment

>left
leg

If women can't manspread then men shouldn't be allowed either.

who said women can't manspread?

>guys manspread because they want to RAPE its all about POWER
t. Women who have never crushed their testicles by sitting wrong

Let's archive that!
>sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cntraveler.com%2Fstory%2Fmanspreading-banned-madrid-public-transportation-systems
archive.is/4xU1L

The hilarious reality is that more people will be punished for having their bags on seats next to them.

>borderline sexual harassment
>Fish cuck
checks out

>manspreading
You mean sitting in a manner that does not hinder circulation in the legs and feet?
There's a reason women get absolutely destroyed legs when they get old.

As a type-1 diabetic, I take my circulation seriously. I'll be damned if I care about the law, I'll sit in the most healthy manner I can.

>crushed their testicles by sitting wrong

the fuck that's a thing? i have a pretty low-hanging sack and i have never run into that problem i think maybe you're just a goof.

Summary execution for anyone taking up the aisle seat with an empty window seat.

Women's bags > your ball bags

>spain

he's prob fat as fatass

lol what the fuck happens if you're caught spreading your legs, do you get a fine or something?

is there a ban for being a fat ass fuck and taking up the space of two normal people?

Ban all diamonds as they are stolen from Africans. All women who wear them are cultural thieves.

Fuck the bullshit. Ill sit with my legs spread if i want.

if somebody gave me shit for sitting 'wrong' id cut them 2bh