Why are niggers incapable of feeling empathy?

why are niggers incapable of feeling empathy?

Other urls found in this thread:

whitelocust.wordpress.com/morality-and-abstract-thinking-how-africans-may-differ-from-westerners/
amren.com/features/2014/05/confessions-of-a-public-defender/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>expecting empathy from any liberal who uses cuckbook

>implying a nigger would ever get out of his car when it's snowing outside

I do the same think if they are a nigger/have California plates/have a "COEXIST" bumper sticker/have any liberal bumper stickers so I can't really blame him.
I thought niggers hated snow/cold though?

By "help" he meant rob and rape so it's probably best she had a trump sticker

Niggers have lower levels of neuroticism -- bet you've never heard of or seen a nigger with social anxiety). Anyways, neuroticism is heavily connected not only with things like anxiety and depression but with traits like self consciousness and empathy. So despite being low IQ, they tend to have high confidence -- the opposite of Asians, who have high IQ and low confidence.

Not like having a lot of empathy is a good thing, look at where it's gotten the white race.

Interesting article on this topic and other differences: whitelocust.wordpress.com/morality-and-abstract-thinking-how-africans-may-differ-from-westerners/

>Pulling over to help a woman

Woman do nothing but bitch about the partiachary and how they're so oppressed and strong and independent and don't need no man so why would you ever need to help them?

> Implying I want a nigger anywhere near me when I need help.

They should be way more afraid of their fellow niggers than they should be of whites

>bet you've never heard of or seen a nigger with social anxiety
guess youve never heard of kent

Empathy is a human trait, one of the qualities that sets people apart from animals

>Implying you'd help a nigger

tell me you would help someone with a
>Im with HER
sticker on their car.

>non-whites can approach you on Facebook and shame
>this isn't going nowhere and is there to stay
good to be non-American!

I don't know about USA, but here in Italy you can charged with "omissione di soccorso" aka not providing assistance to someone who is in need, you can be charged with murder if the person dies because you didn't provide assistance and go behind bars for the rest of your life.

Because in Africa empathy is a vice and hostility and sadism is a virtue.

As a result Bantu Negroids evolved to be as violent and stupid as possible.

Niggers don't consider whites human, or worthy of empathy.

I would've thought Sup Forums could relate.

>#callyopresident
my fucking sides, sometimes niggers are funny

Did you see a fucking trump sticker on your restaurant bill hmm?

In Africa there are multiple environmental factors that select for aggression, stupidity, gang rape, fatherless families, and other modern traits associated with Negroid populations.

The most pervasive factor is disease. In Africa disease is so common that just to survive humas need to constantly breed from as young an age as possible. This means Africans have evolved to reach sexual maturity very quickly.

In addition because long term planning is out the window due to disease, violent tribal based warfare is the corner stone of civilization. Males are mainly needed to kill each other and rape women in order to create as many children as possible. 90% of actual labor is done by women in addition to the child rearing.

Niggers don't consider niggers worthy of empathy.

Dogs have empathy.

Single moms and rap music.

they aren't human

Actually all animals have an aversion towards the suffering of their own species.

As if any nigger has any smarts to help in any situation.

has a nigger every helped you with a car problem? ever once? thought so.

(besides giving advice on what kind of rims to buy)

Dogs are better than blacks in pretty much every regard. White ethnostate when?

>implying you'd want a nigger to approach your vehicle

>niggers
>incapable of feeling empathy

Really?

If that "nigger" got himself into a similar situation would you help that "nigger" out? Tit for tat in my opinion. I used to love all Americans but have become painfully aware that as a liberal around four tenths of the country hates me for my political affiliation. That they derive more pleasure from "liberal tears" and having the country fail then seeing liberals happy and us all successful.

So fuck it, I'm finding it hard to support the Union anymore. Conservative states like Kansas can go fuck themselves and figure out the hard way how stupid Republican policies are in both the short and long run.

Why the hell should I waste empathy on a group of people who villify me based on primitive, tribal, politics?

Blacks never established an organised civilization and therfore never had to value opinions of others.

>Coyolxauqui Maria Gomez
Literal indio tier

>Free lunch is privilege for good Pavlovian dog.
LOL Libs bleed hearting about MUH FREE SHEETZ! mental process. LOL

kek

Is it eat a fucking leg?!

Whats wrong with not feeling an emotion? I am missing several emotions but I get around just fine.

you fucking ignorant burgers

if you need aid from a nigger to survive youre probably better off dead anyways

Here's a great article from a public defender about blacks he represented:

amren.com/features/2014/05/confessions-of-a-public-defender/

Wow, so it's true what they say about the Chinese

They are neither human nor animal

Even all Monkey species can feel empathy, even towards humans!

i tried to help this old nigga on my street get his car out of the mud and he just acted haughty and ungrateful the whole time. never again m80s.

>Help stranded nigger
>Get robbed and murdered

I should probably share a relevant quote from this:

> If you tell a black man that the evidence is very harmful to his case, he will blame you. “You ain’t workin’ fo’ me.” “It like you workin’ with da State.” Every public defender hears this. The more you try to explain the evidence to a black man, the angrier he gets. It is my firm belief many blacks are unable to discuss the evidence against them rationally because they cannot view things from the perspective of others. They simply cannot understand how the facts in the case will appear to a jury.

> This inability to see things from someone else’s perspective helps explain why there are so many black criminals. They do not understand the pain they are inflicting on others. One of my robbery clients is a good example. He and two co-defendants walked into a small store run by two young women. All three men were wearing masks. They drew handguns and ordered the women into a back room. One man beat a girl with his gun. The second man stood over the second girl while the third man emptied the cash register. All of this was on video.

> My client was the one who beat the girl. When he asked me, “What are our chances at trial?” I said, “Not so good.” He immediately got angry, raised his voice, and accused me of working with the prosecution. I asked him how he thought a jury would react to the video. “They don’t care,” he said. I told him the jury would probably feel deeply sympathetic towards these two women and would be angry at him because of how he treated them. I asked him whether he felt bad for the women he had beaten and terrorized. He told me what I suspected—what too many blacks say about the suffering of others: “What do I care? She ain’t me. She ain’t kin. Don’t even know her.”

Such a classic always worth a re read

>bet you've never heard of or seen a nigger with social anxiety
every nigger ive ever met was socially anxious, they just turned that energy into violence and hollering. try to get a nigger to sit still and listen to a conversation in a group setting.

impossible.

Do niggers naturally have a low for of the Rage virus in them?

>Coyolxauqui
Top kek

>liberal around four tenths of the country hates me for my political affiliation

Lol no, being a Trump supporter around liberals is much worse.

>is he eating a leg

are you new here? Cannablism is fucking rampant in africa

wish i could find more reports like this from other people
pretty lame their only seems to be one out of the 1000's of public defenders that would operate in predominately black areas.

>niggers
>capable
Pick one

shit my bad looks like that site is trying to push a book so if i get the book i get 13 more stories

Because they are dumb animals with inferior brain function

Drumpfags btfo

>WE WUZ AZTECS N SHEIT

This statement has not only triggered me, but caused me grave emotional damage. I'm tracking your IP address now. Expect to be served in 24 hours for intentionally inflicting emotional distress.

You wuz aztecs

Fuck I live near there

WTF I HATE TRUMP NOW

>expecting any liberal to feel empathy

WEW

Surely that applies only to situations where someone is in immediate life-threatening danger? Being stuck in the snow hardly qualifies.

>implying this wasn't just handy rationalization to excuse the fact they weren't going to do shit anyway

This. The kind of person that stops to help others isn't the same type to treat people differently due to their political beliefs.

>Muh oppression..

I'd help that person out regardless. I don't care what they believe in. If they started talking about anti Trump this or that I'd just slap them and remind them they could've died. Fucking faggot in that case.

Are they really though? My dog gets annoying when she wants cuddles

Kent is honorary white

they are. just get out once and talk to one yourself.

> 'all blacks arnt niggers.'
> 'All trump supporters are racist'

Tbh whoever it was stuck in the snow was better off not having help.

>coming from a guy who has never talked to one himself

Typical leaf being self-righteous.

>MUH ZIMMERMAN!
Why is it so difficult to understand?
Don't act like an ape. Don't attack a man from behind and smash his head on the pavement.

If you really wanna fuck with libs, put Trump stickers on their car and house and see how long it takes for their shit to get vandalized.

Have you met one in your life? Genuinely curious.

>that white cuck virtue signalling to his pet negros
Reminder that traitors get the rope first

>The widowhood effect is the increase in the probability of a person dying a relatively short time after their long-time spouse has died. The pattern indicates a sharp increase in risk of death for the widower, particularly but not exclusively, in the three months closest thereafter the death of the spouse. This process of losing a spouse and dying shortly after has also been called "dying of a broken heart".

>Whites married to whites were found to have “a large and enduring widowhood effect” (Elwert & Christakis, 2008).

>In a study done by Elwert and Christakis, they found that there was no widowhood effect found in endogamously married black men or women (2016).

Damn, I was going to help when she got lynched but then I realize #Callyopresident.

how do you know that?
don't put shit in my mouth.

well i hate niggers like the next one
but i can't blame him for that
wouldn't have helped anyone with a hillary sticker myself

That's pretty interesting.

Same here.

>don't put shit in my mouth.

OK, as long as you remove the dog benis from your mouth.

must be nice down in your shithole if that is how you go on making arguments.
kill yourself nigger.

Maybe they just don't want to get shot by a cowardly redneck.

Well you're not wrong.

maybe they are making the worst possible assumptions about anyone who has a Trump bumper sticker

hate speech is illegal in canada
watch urself chang

>not proving them wrong by being a good Samaritan

People like you being miserable is a cornerstone of a successful society, it's necessary.

"I was going to help them but they are black. I was afraid of getting robbed!"

Such is life. Let people hold their prejudices just as you hold your own.

last time i checked, it didn't prevent me from being a rational person, especially on the internet.
can't say the same with all the internet regulation and surveillance laws, can you?

They think theyre sticking it to the man dont they? Theyre too stupid to realize she didnt want niggers or spics helping her anyways. She wants a white man to save her. So keep fucking off. Id rather freeze for 10 minutes waiting for a tow truck than deal with a nigger or spic.

>They do not understand the pain they are inflicting on others.
Id argue they mostly do understand, as he says he just doesn't care. They aren't humans, thy aren't animals, they aren't even in between, they're just monsters, even toward themselves.

It's a fairly accurate indicator.

Because they wuz kangs

it's fairly accurate that someone with a Trump bumper sticker might just randomly shoot someone who was offering them aid when their car broke down?

Trump supporters need to die tho.

"They're not people."

>"minorities" in charge of not being prejudiced assholes

I was a "diversity" faggot until I dealt with a black majority city. There are good black people but god damn are they rare.

It's accurate that they will freak out over help from someone that isn't white.

dog ethnostate when?

Kek