Brit/pol/ - Throw the Paki's over the White Cliffs of Dover Edition

>Bodger of Bodger and Badger dies 67:
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-40188353

>Diane Abbott conveniently diagnosed with "crippling incompetentitis" and temporarily stands down as Shadow Home Secretary
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-40184826

>Woman stabbed by 3 women shouting Allah, schools put on lockdown Special Branch monitored Jeremy Corbyn for 20 years amid fears he was 'undermining democracy'
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/06/exclusive-special-branch-monitored-jeremy-corbyn-20-years-amid/

>Researchers say even moderate drinking of alchohol can damage the brain
theguardian.com/society/2017/jun/06/even-moderate-drinking-can-damage-the-brain-claim-researchers

>Two England fans banned for Nazi gestures
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40179670

>May says Trump 'wrong' to criticise Khan
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40172537

>UKIP activist and dad Sam Gould loses battle with cancer
walesonline.co.uk/news/politics/well-known-ukip-activist-dad-13144289

>Third London attacker named as Italian man Youssef Zaghba, alongside Khuram Butt and Rachid Redouane
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40169985

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra/status/841494265356263424
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TbldMCfjwq4
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3181783/Did-Jeremy-Corbyn-try-protect-fellow-Left-wingers-implicated-paedophile-scandal.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just woke up

whats the latest

Vote Trump

Let's arm over 20 countries who are on the terrorism watch list and then tell brits they must give their rights in order to fight terrorism, yay!

Corbyn is winning over the hearts and minds of this great nation

i'm up all night, will vote in less than 4 hours.
Who should I vote for brit/pol/?

remember to vote Mummy May - i want all the low IQ retards ITT who post without adequate protection to get rounded up for 'Extremist views and CP' and get thrown in lock up with a punch of Jihadis.

Why is this Jew shilling so hard? Dont they usually have others do it for them?

The commies are still here lad

UKIP for maximum freedom and prosperity

nobody, we are fucked

I'm against the jewish establishment, the israeli media is shilling against Corbyn hard here because they think he is anti-semmitic

FUCK THE SUN

> Tells people to vote for the Tories
>.....Except in Scotland where they tell people to vote SNP to "squeeze the Tories"
> A lot of the reasons said about not voting for Labour can also be applied to the SNP as they're just as bad

Fucking Murdoch. Pussied out on not splitting the paper and telling the entire UK just to vote for the Tories to get rid of Labour AND SNP.

ukip unless there is a meme party

You just want Israel to be the ones arming the mudshits. We might as well be the ones profiting from it, even if we can't properly determine foreign policy of those countries anymore.

ffs how can you not know yet. Which seat lad.

vote may you dumb cuck goys

He's anti-israel because they're an example of a 'facist ethno-state' and also he loves pakis so much

I just don't get this porridge wog ebonics that scottish papers put on their front pages, is it something that scottish people can actually read?

user, please.

Theresa May has been nothing but a gift for terrorism. she cut your police force while allowing jihadists who fought for isis in syria to come back into your country, without even facing any jail time

FINAL CALL #GE2017 CON 41.3 LAB 40.4 LD 7.8 UKIP 2.4 SNP 3.6 PC 1.7 GRE 2.3 OTH 0.5 SAMPLE SIZE 2798 F/W 6-7TH JUNE

threads are still a shit show

LOOK AT HER kek

reminder that this man is Jewish

Who else is pushing their bed time forward so that they can stay up later on election night?

what a crock of shit that is a 0.9 difference

is he ? ....is he really ?

>she cut your police force
do you know how much shit there is in our police force? She didnt cut anti-terror units or MI5. Bob the pen pusher wasnt going to defeat ISIS

great minds user

Brit/pol/ - Make the most of your time on Sup Forums Edition

yes check wikipedia

GO TO BED YOU STUPID FUCK NO ONE CARES

I don't disagree but every other party is just as incompetent. Selling guns to nations that hate us is something we should do regardless. Not doing it doesn't reduce terrorist risk.

She cut community support, who keep tabs on Mosques and Islamic communities, and armed police, who kill the terrorists. She created the conditions for this mess, along with unreduced immigration and refugee intake.

Did the opposite, been sleeping 8am - 4pm this week.

Dumping some bad OC here, probably wont post it ever again.

Local time that is, so 2-10 pm bongs

That's just plain bullshit.

Spoilt for choice aren't we?!

Why does that matter?

s c u m

>why does that matter?
oh please

it says he's a potato nigger

fuck it, i'm voting babestation

they are the only ones representing my interests and may's tits are rubbish

it's not
twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra/status/841494265356263424

except no he isn't
his real name is Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon

But does he actually stand a chance of winning? The kike article I read was titled something like "it will feel like Bernie Sanders winning the election," and said that it would show democrats how to come back after Trump. Is that all bullshit?

Does Momentum get their social media experience from 9gag?

UKIP just won

Well its kind of like the fox hunting issue, except firearms enthusiasts and owners have allowed themselves be brow beaten into submission.

If you were like the fox hunters, who generally have that natural air of upper class superiority and confidence about them then you wouldn't give a shit about anything other than getting to enjoy what you want to enjoy.

Look at the NRA in America with how political and powerful the organisation is. Most Brits I know that want to shoot don't even know there is a very good organisation in the UK that is fighting for fair firearms laws and the worst thing is that after telling them about it, they don't join and support it.

Conservative Brits are generally apathetic and until everyone with an interest starts caring about it then nothing will change. The left beats us every time when it comes to being passionate about anything we care about.

Yeah, well on the internet issue May has royally fucked up but she's just showing her true colours in that regard.

However don't just assume because he hasn't said anything that Labour haven't got totalitarian measures in mind also.

National investment bank is a nice idea but thats all it will ever be.

>Yeah, well on the internet issue May has royally fucked up but she's just showing her true colours in that regard.
>
>However don't just assume because he hasn't said anything that Labour haven't got totalitarian measures in mind also.
>
>National investment bank is a nice idea but thats all it will ever be.
why does everyone think anyone left of them is authoritarian?

The way I see it is that he, along with Trump sucking up to the Jewish community is just them being aware of how the playing field is lay out at the moment and shielding themselves against otherwise very damaging charges of antisemitism.

Can't wait until things really get going later today, all those foreign flags
>Is Nige going to win?
>Will Labour win?
>Is Corbyn going to be the next president of England?
>Aren't they trying to delete the internet?
>Has UKIP got any chance?

Put it this way: you campaign and reverse internet censorship - but you cannot reverse mass immigration.

do british kids get their first sexual experience from old tory voters ?

>The left beats us every time when it comes to being passionate about anything we care about.
huh

almost like they're on the right side of history or something

Good work exposing this lad.

Unmasked yourself there

dude you sould see my blogs kek all types of crazy

how are you going to organise when the government can see every fucking thing you do. this isn't 1890, you can't organise political operations using index cards and a cork board; or if you do you will get murdered by the guys using computers.

the reality of the matter is exactly the opposite of what you posted - once the bootlickers and ((inbreds))) are gone, we can turn to sorting out the demographics of this country

Bit early in the day, but I just thought of something. Someone needs to make an election night bingo card. I can't remember if there was one for 2015, though it would likely need to be updated anyway. Will probably post again during daytime, but just thought I would bring it up now in case there is an user awake enough to bother making one now.

do labour now

I don't think I've come across them. Strange how this story seems to have died down somewhat.

They're already setting up at the polling station. Asked if I wanted to come inside but I'm happy camping out here in my sleeping bag.

>looking through facebook
>see this

im not masked if i was masked you would know about it kek

There were no pakis at dunkirk

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TbldMCfjwq4

I can't sleep Tunnocks. I have that Corbyn song stuck in my head.

>this Labour shill spamming the same pics every thread

get a job

Why are leftist meme so fucking bad? These legitimately look like they have been made on 9Gag.

ok just the one

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3181783/Did-Jeremy-Corbyn-try-protect-fellow-Left-wingers-implicated-paedophile-scandal.html

I hope your comfy wherever you are, don't know when the rain will come in.

they probably have been made on 9gag

convicted pedos/murderers shouldn't be allowed to hide their faces

False flagging

Just over 3 hours now lad.

They should if they're a muslim woman.

Awh, I hope you fall asleep eventually and it happens to be the comfiest sleep you've ever had.

>tfw no british far-left burn victim goth gf

wtf are you doing lad you aren't buying the next playstation your voting to fuck yourself over

Meet your next Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.

The Nut is really gonna fuckin do it lads.

I'm going to be one of the first people to vote. Then I'm going home to sleep until the exit poll.

>why does everyone think anyone left of them is authoritarian?

Well because they kind of are....

I always hate the misconception that the left winger are liberal because generally speaking they aren't. They are always in favour of bigger government, more regulation, more taxation and micromanaging the lives of their citizens.

Right wing and conservative parties are as a rule in favour of smaller government, less reliance on the state, low taxation and less regulation.

Well the UK is unique in this regard to be honest, even in comparison to other European countries. The conservatives and "liberals" both want heavy regulation and control of their citizens lives.

There is no such thing as the right side of history, Sven.

The whole left versus right thing is getting played out to a ridiculous extent now, all its meant to do is divide nations, families and communities.

when you nutt and she keeps suckin

Topest kek

Is this a common thing?

Tories voting non-tory?

Wtf man

If you vote Labour don't have the luxury of calling yourself Tory.

>the cuck paradigm

Please tell me you're not actually camping outside the fucking polling station