Is Ancestry DNA reliable? Or is it a scam to get you to put your DNA results by the government?

Is Ancestry DNA reliable? Or is it a scam to get you to put your DNA results by the government?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qyfWZZ7uPuE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gov't already has your DNA, britbong.

Your government already has your DNA, they take the dna of all newborns since the 80s, it's a UN directive.

Marginally reliable, they are building a population database from these services to be able to guess the surname and features of an unknown DNA sample

don t give your DNA to the jews faggot

you only have one dna. don't give it away for free. make sure you are with the right person first. good luck bong

Ancestry DNA is actually more reliable than 23 and me. The latter considers other factors while Ancestry only looks for ethnicity and is more accurate as a result.

youtu.be/qyfWZZ7uPuE

They are ALL scams, user.

Don't fucking do it. And if you are going to, make them pay you.

They scrub your DNA data of personal information and give it away for research unless you tell them not to.

Yes pay for the privilege of giving them your DNA.

Mom took the test. Thought she was 1/4 Native American. Test came back and showed Swedish and Ukrainian only. I was happy as a clam, but still question the test's legitimacy.

Does this sound like a scam?
>pay your shekels and give dna sample
>dna sample sold for medical research
>dna sample stored and used forever
>receive bullshit report
>0.02% African
>haha goyim, you're not even white
>race mixing is fine, etc, etc

these services are a major gov source of dna for matching unknown criminals. try this on for size..
- go to store
- pick up can of soup
- put it back
- someone buys can
- person gets murdered
- your DNA on can
- prove it wasnt you who killed them...
- your fucked.. DNA is PERFECT remember? think ANY JURY will not think that..

fuck them.. dont think the cops ever remotely care about TRUTH, they just want a conviction.. period... they dont give a fuck...

I work in a soup canning factory, how fucked am I?

just do a family tree. it isn't that hard

i gave my dna to my aunt

>unless you tell them not to.
You're a funny man.

Ancestry DNA can also be used to extract info on genetic predispositions toward illnesses and physical features. This info is sold to marketing companies in order to target advertising and insurers to determine health care coverage.

You are owned by the corporate super-state.

Wait til they sell your dna info showing all the things you might get to an insurance company so they can slam you for more shekels.

They already know everything about you anyway.

Theyre all scams becuase theyre inaccurate as fuck, it would take multiple fresh blood samples to get your dna accurately

Probably both. But I might be overly cautious since I don't have social media