youtube.com/watch?v=X2gdkQIv3kY
hlhas.com/connection between meth use and child abuse.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=1KgkiruMB4g
archive.is/lUUc0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrenochrome
dcwatch.com/issues/pbc.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

she has the same vacant stare Zuckerberg and Bezos have. is it some new drug the rich are taking perhaps?

these

arent

people

Why are you making threads about this?

Heavy Breathing is a Zodiac reference in my opinion. Kind of ironic considering the circumstance.

did you actually look at my post or are you here just to get my attention and challenge my intentions?

>i want the kiddie diddling to end

thats why im making threads

you should play or GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY, SUSAN

Is this Fake News?

heavy breathing is alefantis and randipulator is the other guy.

he made another video for a coworker going through cancer but kept the same jumpsuit worn in this video.

these guys cant get away with this. we all already know their perversions

its gunna end. very very soon.

no. i wish it was. katy berry was a qt

plz more info

>these are identical
Are you tone deaf?

I mean pizzagate is real but wtf these arent the same

Is she making fun of feminine men? what's the point of the song?

These people are either fascinated with or connected to serial killers. I watched a good series on youtube years back about killers and occult relations, i believe it was titled Programmed To Kill/Satanic Cover-Up.

The ancients give us clear skies, the ancients demands their blood and suffering. It's time.

the plot of the music video, jesus, not the song- are you dumb?

kek

Quick rundown on the second dong?

How the fuck do these pedophiles lie so well on camera

randipulator

connecticut avenue

smithsonian zoo (pandas)
>they use animal cages to transfer kiddies

youtube.com/watch?v=rvd_MhrWp9g

>the guys who made the smithsonian zoo also run the film academy that does oscars and bullshit and is the key here

the bands and everyting covered on cbs is a smokescreen for trhis

think demonic possession

It's called Project MONARCH mind control

youtube.com/watch?v=IQPy6dz3w5g

>PIZZAGATE UPDATE
Really takes me back to before Alex Jones bent a knee to the DC pedophiles.

youtube.com/watch?v=X2gdkQIv3kY

It was written in a book therefore it is true. Sounds like bullshit to me, but whatever confirms your already made up mind amirite?

thanks for showing up frank

I never said it was confirmed, don't put words in my mouth faggot. I know you're used to doing things like that but in the real world it's not OK. Anyway, even if the story in the book wasn't true, there are endless connections out there, funny how you only chose to criticize this one.

Do you know who pic related is user?

So why is this decade old song getting spammed on Sup Forums now? Do an user want Sup Forums to spread this song and make Perry /our/ girl?

wasnt he the gay hooker that was in the whitehouse like all the time while obama was hosting a dinner?

didnt he get special privileges?

no. its a pizzagate break through.

the decade old song is only relevant because of heavy breathing

nice try katy's manager

You're hot, user!

I try the best

Stop coming on to me James.

Close but no cigar.

what happened to anon5? any sightings since that day?

Mockery is a powerful tool. Hannity was told to stfu on Pizza gate. Now Perry is dressed like pizza.
Seems to say " u r gay if you think about pizza gate " .Thought control is a massive red pill.

How do you keep your body so smooth and hairless?

FUCK!!!!

anyone else got this? i stopped smoking last week

Yeah, about an hour ago. Shit was cash. He told me that I'm being investigated by the CIA for derailing his threads... kek

lmao same trip? thx i'll check the archives

You are. No one messes with Frank and gets away with it.

Same trip.

the beetles have been deployed

Oh noes!

Too late for oh noes bozo!

TELL ME ABOUT THE BEETLES

Johnny Gosh ?

i remember when this song came out

Did they really fucking delete it?

>literally nothing
>the songs / videos have almost nothing in common
>2 threads about it in the catalog

what's worst is this probably isn't even shills it's just autism on display.

checked

Stop smoking crack you idiot

nice try. this is too compelling to blame on shitposting.

>youre going down
>no one will save you

>she has the same vacant stare Zuckerberg and Bezos have. is it some new drug the rich are taking perhaps?

Lack a real achievement and constant praise is a hell'a of a drug

i actually don't even fucking get what you see in common about the songs.

like, do you come from one of those rural counties where there's just industrial waste in the water or something?

His name is Jeff Gannon, I mean James Guckert and he was a writer for some no name online website before getting a white house press pass during the Bush years. Some have claimed him to be Johnny Gosch. Look into Ted Gunderson for more information on the subject.

stop accusing me of what you do

hlhas.com/connection between meth use and child abuse.htm

i dont do that. i go to church and make life hell for pedos like yourself

Ted GUnderson, Jeff Gannon, James Guckert

Bryan Singer. Pedowood.

Im not responding to you directly because these names are more important than your low quality bantz

that gay hooker fiasco was during the bush administration

>diverting from the point this hard
wow, maybe you actually are a shill.

either that or totally fucking looney. either way, neato. into the screenshot folder you go.

so was solyndra but mackey dykes still became a millionare

you should really look into this panda thing before you get kidnapped yourself

>me so gay by OP
tinfoil belongs in

Protect the children!

ill see you on cspan during your testimony

the executionbowl threads are going to be so chill. im going to fap the whole time.

justice boner?

same

"I'm convinced 99 percent that he is Johnny Gosch" says Ted Gunderson, a retired FBI agent who has been working on the Gosch case for more than a decade. "The only way I'd be 100 percent sure is if there was a DNA test or if he admitted it."

He bases his opinion on a confidential source from whom he claims to have videotape testimony that has him identifying Gannon as Gosch.

"My source has told me in the past that he has maintained contact with Johnny Gosch," says Gunderson. "Let's just say he's in a position to know. The kids are all in touch with each other. It's a bond they all share."

The kids he refers to are those forced into the sex slavery rings and the government-sponsored mind-and behavior-control programs. One of those "kids" is a man named Paul Bonacci, who claims to have participated in the kidnapping of Johnny Gosch and says he was forced to be the first person to molest Johnny. Bonacci has long claimed to be part of the vast network of children trained to work for the government and participate in deviant sexual acts to make the blackmail of politicians possible.

In 1999, Bonacci won a $1 million lawsuit against Larry King, the former head of the Franklin Credit Union in Nebraska, whom he claimed forced him into the pedophile ring. The federal judge ruled Bonacci was truthful in his testimony, which included his claim that he was one of several young male prostitutes known to have toured the White House in the 1980s.

Gunderson claims that Bonacci is not his source for the Gannon-is-Gosch claim, but adds that Bonacci informed him a while back that Gosch had changed his appearance. John DeCamp, author of "The Franklin Cover-Up" says Bonacci told him the same thing.

"I do know that Johnny Gosch altered his appearance and the changes I've heard about conform to how Gannon looks now," he says. "Paul told me you could be standing right next to him and not know it's Johnny."

They had Gannon on TV with Goschs mom and he said he would prove he isn't Johnny by taking a DNA test, I don't think he ever did.

and down the rabbit hole we go

youtube.com/watch?v=1KgkiruMB4g

archive

archive.is/lUUc0

>Ted Gunderson,

We need a few more Ted Gundersons in the FBI to clean up this current DC pedo ring

soon brothers

CREEPY AS FUCK. Just got the chills bro.

She was making fun of her ex who was Russel Brand, who is a 32nd degree freemason. He was probably her freakin handler.

Bumping for spine beetle answers

its called adrenochrome.

Protip: the adrenaline release gives the meat a richer flavor

>adrenochrome

what the fuck

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrenochrome

That laugh...

What the fuck am I looking here?

the beginning of the end for the people who think they can control the world

Shortly after the theory was presented, Gannon posted an article titled "Hiding in Plain Sight," and has posted a column entitled "Fear and Loathing in the Press Room," which some suggest is a reference to the recently deceased Hunter S. Thompson, who also was accused of involvement in pedophile, child slavery rings in the 1980s (see below).

Others suggest that his name itself is a clue to his real identity. Both Jeff Gannon and James Guckert share the same initials as Johnny Gosch. Furthermore, shortly after Johnny's disappearance, Noreen made a personal plea to the editor of The Des Moines Register, Johnny's employer. The editor printed her letter in the paper and mocked it by allowing the police department to dissect it. The editor's name was James Gannon.

"I would say that those are subliminal messages," says Gunderson, an attempt on Gannon's part to let slip his identity.

Jim Rothstein, a retired New York Police Detective who spent more than 35 years in the force, much of it investigating child slavery, pedophile rings, agrees that the evidence is strong that Gannon is actually Johnny Gosch.

"To me Gannon looks like Johnny," says Rothstein. "Everything just fits - the profile, the M.O., everything."

I believe Hunter either directed or filmed there snuff videos.

Ive been looking into this DC General place.
The campus that became known as DC General was an expansion on an asylum.
Over time, it became less and less used, but many insisted it was still necessary to keep it open.
There was a presidentially appointed board put together to manage its budget shrinking gradual closure. This was the PBC. Read about it here: dcwatch.com/issues/pbc.htm
What a crew. It was very difficult to track down any names for these people, finally picked them up in an old news article.
Two were clearly corrupt as fuck lobbyists.
One was just a normal doctor who still practices.
One CPA from the Bahamas (money funny ahoy),
One second generation useful idiot.
some others i haven't really nailed down yet.
All in all, a typical DC board. These were the people responsible for shuttering DC general, and making it look like just politics.
This place definitely ran ops for the Moriah, i found a couple CV's for guys that were clearly cult programmers.
I have had a notion that the NWO/Monarch/MKUltra elements housed at DC General were not dismantled, only moved elsewhere.
The major target for this would be the facilities in Denver. Denver has the best children's hospital in the nation, next door to the best pediatric medical research university in the nation. DIA has long been suspected of housing many operations of the Moriah.
I haven't found any iron links in the chain yet, but there are a few (((coincidences))).
Pic related is one. A defining, revealing tell of the NWO is their love for CULT-THEMATIC ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURES. This guy was the head of the PBC

Tie in GATE and drive us home.

Knowing evil laugh. Satan in the flesh right there. That video should be spread around more as it's some real evidence.

Bump

I wont post names here becuase of our rules on dox, but some of the people whose names come up, were indeed on the school boards. Dig into that DC watch site, they've got tons of information.

yeah Katy perry is a modern day witch. all of her songs and videos are chock full of occult references, pushing racemixing, DID/MPD references. it's pretty twisted really. read up on her uncle Frank Perry too, especially the topics of some of the movies he's made. another of her family members founded Bethletham Steel, an distant offshoot of Carnegie Steel. might have had something to do with Rockefellers too, I cant remember off top of my head.

Notice how in a lot of their songs, puppets like Kitty Purry and Nicki Minaj refer to themselves as queens. when you think about it, they actually are modern day queens - they hold no real power or intelligence, but MILLIONS of girls look to them as role models, constantly in the spotlight, incredible wealth.

except they encourage young girls to act like whores, leading to the rise of nu males, and effectively the destruction of society and/or the mass enslavement of the human race. it's what all the butterfly symbolism is representative of. Project Monarch is not actually a "thing", but the concept and the symbolism behind it is shockingly real, and somebody is perpetrating it.

33 get?