Outstanding member of the African american community bullies german flight attendant to tears and claims he's being...

>outstanding member of the African american community bullies german flight attendant to tears and claims he's being racially harassed

wtf america???

youtube.com/watch?v=SbYXEZeWuVU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AtD0EWt6ROE
youtu.be/SbYXEZeWuVU?t=427
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>"I got a lawyer to deal with shit like that"
You also have a nanny to wipe your ass?

I think he's a professional street musician.......i would doubt he has his own lawyer

>you out of shape bald donut eating asshole piece of shit
lmao holy fuck I want to break my hand on his nigger skull so bad

I heard smacked lips in the video.

when he mentioned rogaine and treadmills I did chuckle..... but he still needs his ass kicked.

this is what happens guys are raised by single mothers

>alpha black male is alpha

????

yall racysist cuz u don t wan fuck me, we wuz kangz bitch.

>america???
>Brussels
????

That is the whitest sounding black guy ever.

ugh one of those "IM A CUSTOMER I PAY I PAY WAAAAH PAY ME ATTENTION"

nigger if you dont like the service dont fucking take. no company is obligated to suck your balls jesus christ i hate people who are like this

>American niggers have more rights in foreign countries than the natives
nice

americans abroad......not even once.

i'll support a ban on mudslimes entering america if we can keep american undesirables out of europe.

Deal?

Why are Americans so angry? They're so argumentative it's embarrassing.

>Idiot Abroad

not from America, mate.

the fuck you talkin' about?

Why do so many Europeans think that their input has any influence on America?

fuckin eurocucks dont assume americans act like niggers
us americans HATE niggers wtf

FUCK YOU, NO WE'RE NOT

another video of this nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=AtD0EWt6ROE

no true scotsman

Like, he hardly has any Ebonics. I can tell he grew up with a wealthy family and probably went and got some liberal arts degree.

So he's schizophrenic.

>this nigger believes 50 euros is some fucking exorbitant astonishing price

and yet he """"has"""" a """"""""""lawyer"""""""""
yeah...

I just want to take Sabrina home and tell her that everything is going ot be aright.....it'll all be ok.

Also, this video is seven minutes long and security still didn't turn up by the end of it.

what an asshole

Out of curiosity, what's the 50 euros for?

>nigger paid for fight
>has to pay $50 euros for some shekel reason
>already paid
>sabrina won't override or give higher-up
>people lash at nigger
>pol bashes nigger
that nigger is really a dindu. inb4back2reddit

OH!!! he has a (((mental illness))) so its ok to treat someone trying to do their job like shit??

As much of an asshole as he is, you have to admit that his speech is beyond anything a nigger is capable of. I think we are dealing with a genuine black man here.

you started it, laddy

he was supposed to print out his boarding pass himself. he turned up without his boarding pass. it is ryanair policy to charge 50 euros to print out a boarding pass.......ryanair is like that

American Negroes are 30% white.

Why cant you americans control your animals?

9 times out of 10 that a nigger says he has a lawyer, they're full of shit. the 10th time he knows some ambulance chaser that hooks him up with worker's comp which barely qualifies as a lawyer.

If this is a top of line upstanding black man, then that's pretty sad.

the guy who posted the video describes himself as black

What the hell did he do wrong? Why are these people on his case? They are charging him for no reason! Ridiculous!

ryan air is full of bottom of the barrel trash i don't need to know the story to know that the nigger was in the right here

African and Muslim niggers have 100% of their dicks [balls deep] in your women's assholes.

We can't just blow them like you guys up their can

>mind your own business BALDIE

It is

I'm not saying he isn't black. I'm saying he doesn't sound like what a typical black person in America sounds like.

Why are people so retarded? When you yell And curse, people actively don't want to help you. Why the fuck would I want to help out a man cursing me out let alone a nigger doing it?

Last I saw it was about 20% avg. based on those DNA test sites.

>Man stands up for himself, doesn't back down to women, cucks, or jewish tricks

Is he /ourguy/?

They see certain people do it, so they think it works for everyone. It only works if you have some sort of clout, otherwise you just come off as a random fuckface. Most people will always benefit more from being nice.

Yea, I'm sure you have a real problem with 'Americans' in your country committing acts of mass murder.

This nigger is handing out redpills

I bet everyone in that terminal became more racist that day.

ITS OVER HOW WILL DRUMPF RECOVER

This is why Jews do all that shit they're always doing

All African American's have white in them.

America only bought male slaves. The very reason there are black people as of 2017 to begin with is because those black men fucked white chicks to begin with to make offspring.

America is cuck capital of the world for this reason. They literally bread and raised their own cuckoldry right out underneath them.

Most white american's at this stage are all fucking mongrels because of it. Almost all of you probably have african DNA in you.

Fucking disgusting.

its a straight forward bare bones airliner. if you want any extras or are TOO ILLITERATE TO READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONs....then you will get charged extra.

everyone knows what they are letting themselves in for when they are buying a ticket.

working for ryanair customer services must be the shittest job in the world

>being a contrarian faggot

suck my miniscule dick

Thats one of the gayest sounding niggers I've heard in a while.

His voice sounds a little weird like it's been artificially pitched down or something, but he definitely has that "black guy voice"" quality to his voice that every other race just doesn't have.

no...but the tourists do fuck me off something rotten.

This. Just like the Evergreen College fiasco. Affirmative Action? What the fuck were we thinking!

>Nigger
>Person

Uh..user

>1:50 the policeqt covers her face and throws a shy smile
*doki*
*doki*

Good.

>what are sex slaves

Sorry bro. There were quite a lot of young girls brought over as well.

8/10

everyone knows american blacks are 30% white because the plantation owners would fuck the female slaves

idk he had a basis to be angry as the flight attendant was very rude, she could have asked someone else to serve him or explain what she is going to do

thats just bad service and a stressed customer
plus who wouldnt be intimidated by a big black man

that baldy was a huge white knight mangina trying to "save" the princess

Yeah I agree it's there, just not as prevalent as the average black guy. Most black guys I know that sound like that come from wealthier families and grew up in mostly white neighborhoods

yo he shit on those little euro cuc ks

you don't fuck with americans

they have higher testosterone levels which gives them a deeper voice

Other way around, idiot. It was black slaves fucking the white women. Many such cases.

the dumb nigger didn't have the boarding pass.
literally every non nigger knows you fucking NEED THE BOARDING PASS or confirmation number and if you lose it you must pay so that the airline can you give you a probationary one as a penalty for being a retarded dumb child who loses important papers

doesnt matter if you paid the ticket, have priority pass, whatever you need FUCKING BOARDING PASS

He is a very good man!

hopefully you euro's start to realize why american cops are so "aggressive"

finland should be nuked first

Why do we allow them to live?

THICC

kys fingolian cuck u're memes are shite.

Wow. "Racially charged"

WTF did I just watch.

it was the white plantation oners taking advantage of the pooor vulnerable black female slaves. Sad

I for one don't understand how these situations keep happening to this guy

>tfw no emotional qt blond belgian gf

I got tunred on when she started crying. I got to be honest

Do you see why we are tired of them Eurobros? Imagine dealing with this entitled attitude everyday.

Imagine Hitler watching this video in heaven. This german lady has to deal with monkeys from America, sad.

What you mean is "WTF California??"... Those where the liberal retards that invented this horse shit we all have been dealing with.

SJW are a cancer to the world.

He said he wants to go home back to "Berlin" not to America.

He is intentionally harassing that man for being overweight and bald

that sounds like body shaming euro hate speech

Just one of the consequences of these third world animals in our countries

The most vulnerable of our society being attacked by them
Certainly no liberal gives a shita bout whites being attacked by blacks

Yeah i agree i notice that black men that had any white parents always sound normal and not like street gangster talk like

>Dats right nigga put me on da flight.

>literally every non nigger knows you fucking NEED THE BOARDING PASS or confirmation number and if you lose it you must pay so that the airline can you give you a probationary one as a penalty

Tbh senpai I've flown a lot and never once have I even thought about what would happen if I lost the boarding pass.

Because who does that, honestly?

But if I did, I would assume they could fix it for free with a modicum of niceness and politeness. Unless you're flying with bullshit airlines like Ryanair who would want to charge you for the air you breathe.

>Retard doesn't print his boarding pass
>Wasn't them to print it out for him
>Chimps out when they won't do it for him

He's "German" not American.

niggers fly ryan air. always causing problems

Why is it so annoying when Anglosphere women cry but so cute when non-Anglos do it?

Even American niggers blow the fuck out of Europeans lmao

We own you faggots, learn your place ASAP

youtu.be/SbYXEZeWuVU?t=427

At 7:07 this can't be real lel

>BALDY, HIT A TREADMILL MUH DICK LOL U FAT XDDD
>omg people are judging me because of my race
hes a fucking nigger, you faggot white knight

MIDDLE AGED GERMAN BALDIES BTFO

>He cant afford companies that literally suck your dick
Are you from the Conos or something?

are you shitting me you retarded fuck? im peruvian and i IMMEDIATELY picked up that he was a nigger just from hist tone of voice, words and manner of speak
end yourself