Mfw just invested $10,000 into Exxon

>mfw just invested $10,000 into Exxon

>tfw you just blew 10k cos everyone goin renewable anyway

>tfw invested $15k into various cryptocurrencies

why the fuck would you buy Exxon and not AMD?

$TQQQ and done

Domestic oil is going to skyrocket tommorow once Iran attacks the Sauds

Exxon? Why? Oil was down a huge 5% today.

I'm invested in gold personally. Had an amazing day yesterday

congrats. You'll make about 2 grand over 10 years.

I promise it won't happen tomorrow. However this whole thing could be orchestrated between all factions to raise the price of oil. Of course this would be top secret for those countries.

Hope it's a long hold position, reserves are unexpectedly up and prices are dropping.

Ya I'm sure you invested in paper gold. fuvking leaf

Which cryptocurrencies do you recommend investing in?

Been bag holding Chevron for a couple months now. Hopefully this war makes me a gorillionaire.

Should've waited for that market correction.

You'll still come out ahead though.

dgb xrc xrp str sc

U think penny stocks in domestic upstream infrastructure is good? Cuz if oil goes back up past $60 fracking regains its profit margins. Also, offshore drilling does too, and trump just allowed Atlantic drilling last week.

do you even understand supply and demand there's a shitload of oil and our plan right now is to start drilling more. buy AMD fuck oil

THANK YOU DADDY TRUMP

I made $11 in the past week and I've only invested $150. A little scary.

I'm betting on the Qatar happening desu

You sir are a faggot

DWTI, 3x etf.... don't hold. Sell daily, reel in fat stacks, plebs.

>Investing in an oil supermajor that depends on foreign oil reserves, and is therefore much more likely to be directly, negatively affected by the nukes.
>Not investing in one of the large US independents, where an invasion only has upside.

btc eth dash pnd

I only invest in huge companies if I'm picking individual stocks. Index funds and ETFs are too good of a deal to be messing with penny stocks.

Unless you're a degenerate gambler in which case I'd only invest in companies that service pipelines.