HAPPENING: INSIDERANON PREDICTED LONDON TERROR ATTACKS

>Insider user predicts london bridge attacks and tries to get information out
>terrorist-affiliated groups go on Sup Forums to stop his message from getting out
>Insideranon confirms there is now a counter-intelligence op on the terrorist-affiliated anons that infested Sup Forums
>mass arrests incoming soon
See pic below

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WE LITERALLY COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS SHILLS ARE TRYING TO SLIDE IT

this guy is a larper now fuck off

haha when you take the larp too fucking far
gg

WTF is Lesotho?

LARP5

Hey guys, I'm a Twitter journalist. If Anonymous5 is here I just want to say thank you for being a great source for me

Wtf ultra mega raaaaaarrrrre

RAREAF
A
R
E
A
F

bump

ISIS shills don't want this info getting out

Anon5 here, to understand how I knew about the attack ahead of time, you first have to understand the giant squid testicles buried in antarctica. Dig into my past assholes.

>hurr durr I coulda predicted this but muh shills brevented me making thred
>I really did know it wuz cuming tryst me guysss

fuck off

>there

>has Intel

Yeah.... That's a negative Ghost Rider.

Frankie muh boi

No, don't listen to him.

the REAL Anonymous5 here, I'm back on my medication and I've got my life back together again. Everything is going fine. The staff here keep telling me if I keep taking care of my hygiene and medication schedule, that I could be out of here in 6 months! I am gonna try to earn my G.E.D. by then!

>t. 47 y/o

shill campaign in full effect.

one of the images even has "shareblue/mediamatters" in the corner.

ask yourself this: why is a fake news organization so interested in what the anon5 is leaking?

no no fuck off larping faggots

im the real Anonymous5, I don't have long theyre onto me, but I have to tell you guys first something important that will alter your life, you need to know that if you dont respond to this po

Because the information is legitimate.

Even reading just the OP's will make people understand many things:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Do you jack off thinking about Emily Hollingsworth? She thinks you're a gross buffoon.

alright anon5, you have now proven you don't have insider info on anyone posting here because my OP was just bait for your autistic ass to show up. now that you're here, will you address this picture.

Hey big guys, why does Frank upset you so much?

Wonder how to find the specific Islamic Terror forums.
Do we have to speak Arabic?

>Twitter journalist

You could have just said unemployed. Essentially the same thing senpai.

I am anon5's boss at Wendy's. I'm gonna fire him because he doesn't take his schizophrenia pills anymore.

maybe shes a spine beetle?????

you're an autistic mess m8

Why are you ponyfuckers so asspained now?

He's made those threads for months

OHHHHHH SNAP

Wanting self death = having brain damage in the amygdala, as the Left is r-selecting prey animals. They need lots of resources given to them, multiply like rabbits, and use "predators" to keep themselves in check.

>terrorist-affiliated groups go on Sup Forums to stop his message from getting out

Bane?

GO TO BED FRANK

>reddit the post

Ponyfucker? Wat?

Bump

You've had past assholes? That you want us to dig into?

You're a big guy

The most rare of the South African Land Locked Nations.

You heard me niggers.

He's been doing these threads for months.

Why are you assblasted NOW?

inb4 reality is stranger than fiction

It's a very logical & common metaphor to come up with once you look at the Character's psychology/appearance. You guys are stuck on confirmation bias at this point trying to find/use a connection that doesn't exist.

Both the Left(Joker) & Right(Batman) are screwed up, but only one wants to cause Chaos.

Also I'm not a "Larp".

Your shilling is based on incorrect information.

Quite the uncommon country's coat of arms..

countdown to frank's incoherent pasta proxy

BECAUSE we only recently uncovered that he is a fucking LARP
Lurk moar

personally ive been assblasted since october an have been posting roll pics in his threads accordingly

THAT FLAG IS FUCKING WRONG

He got doxxed. Also he was last Summer's summer fags, at direct conflict with this Summer's. He's still painfully newfag too, which is why I dislike him. That and the retarded larping.

>be ISIS
>plan attack, but make sure to post it up on 4Jihad
>infidel gets wind of this on Sup Forums
>ABSOLUTELY HARAM
>find a fanboy that mimics the infidel's posting style and dox him
>start e-jihad against anon5 to discredit him and stop him from warning the londoners about the imminent attack

R A R E
A
R
E

>only recently

No wonder Russia blew us out for so long.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND ADDED

so did you copy that thought from your "Fanboy" or did you arrive at the same conclusion independently, Frank?

If anon5 has so much high profile insider info wouldn't he be too busy irl to post here 24/7?

YOU ARE WRONG

>mfw all the anti-Trump shills were not CTR but actual Terrorists buttmad that Trump was bombing the shit out of them

i've been calling him a larper since the beginning and i will continue to shit up his threads for as long as he goes around advertising his larp sessions in other threads

Until you prove the Trannyswap you are the biggest LARPER of all time

NO YOU

stop that at once shill

Not to mention sliding via larp threads.

stoooooooooop

fucking proxy fags

Nice bait frank

What about the hundreds of posts that didn't come to fruition? Obviously Frank the LARPer is going with the strategy that if you throw enough shit at the wall, eventually some will stick.

STOP IT NOW

fucking frogposters

if it's a very logical and common metaphor, why can't anyone find any example of it being used in that exact phrasing anywhere else online? it was literally only used by (You) and scr1nrusher. Same thing with the Truman show analogies. Scr1nrusher always came up with these thoughts before you too, so you have to be the same person because no one is autistic enough to take the schizo posting patterns of a planetside2 troll to Sup Forums.

now respond to this pic, (you won't)

With enough schizophrenic rambling maybe he will end up v&

I HAVE MORE FROGS THAN YOU DO PROXIES

Last question for the big goys: Electrostatic plasma double layer propulsion reveal when?

OH SHIT ITS LIL B
AKA BASED GOD
HERE TAKE MY FLAG AND MY WIFE

WRONG

Samefag. Fuck off with your R A R E
A
R
E
flags.

FUCK YOU

Ooh I love Pitcairn Islands.

REEEE

how are u getting all these dope flags fellow CIA agent / terrorist forum poster

there is nothing you can post that I dont already have. give up now before its too late

reeeeee
i became 1 with the council of tranny swapping spine beetles

>no ceres or moon proxy

Step your game up senpai.

PK got you beat.

show me north korea best pepe

someone's having fun with a proxy

>This Thread

Is this real? Sounds nothing like the average conversation in a Sup Forums thread.

The shills are actually making me believe this guy due to how bad they are at shilling.

honestly you are hardly worth my time

hi frank

Do me mate

those dont exist you fucking retard

only if someone posts that flag.

>user's first big guy thread

Ah, to be young again.

Please post an imgur gallery of all your national toads, you may delete after 1 hour to maintain rare status.

>mfw downloading all of these rare peeps

whats going on in this thread?

I already have all of these in my collection step it up mate

>he still doesn't know about schizo frankposting
just stick around till the italian flag shows up user, all will be explained