Fuck all of you, seriously

I'm a Runescape Player, and we've caught wind that you assholes plan on raiding the LGBTQ event.

1. Runescape is not "Your Game" it never was "Your game." It belongs to Jagex.

2. There's absolutely nothing wrong with diversity in an MMO. Plenty of our players are gay.

3. We don't want your cancer in our game.

For fucks sake, stop raiding our game, and leave us alone. If it bothers you that much, just don't play it.

I've created dozens of accounts on various proxies to participate in this shit. Gas the fags, sexual preference war now.

Support

>plan on raiding
old.

Won't matter. Your accounts had to be created before June 5th in order to take advantage of the free members weekend.

nigga plz
no special treatment for fags

kek what the fuck are you doing here?
the fucking company promised to poll new shit, and they didnt, dont break your promises, and dont promote gay shit if the players dont like it.

They even said a black pride event was cool. I want a white pride event if they do that.....Better yet, don't go political stay as a browser video game.

If this isent bait (which of couse it is) saying that you hate us trolling just makes it more appealing to do so.

Nigger please. You're on an imageboard on the internet. Everyone around you played (or plays) RS.

Fuck off cunt

If the protests bother you so much, just ignore it you gay faggot queer.

Haven't played runescape in years but all I'm going to say is that if you are going to virtue signal expect trolling to occur. Most people probably don't give a shit LGBTQ people are playing runescape but if you are going to wear that as a badge expect the edgy trolls to troll the fuck out of what you are doing. Just how the Internet is.

Jagex made their game with physical matter (magnets, electrons, brain cells) that god created, and has to be used as he intended.

Dude these aren't Sup Forums directed raids. It's literally just random trolling in 2017. Just today I was watching a fucking non-political live stream and out of no where the chat blew up with Sup Forums tier shit and the live stream got shut down

your issue is that you're not a severe misanthrope

who fucking cares what the idiots on this board are doing and calling their own

Care to elaborate ?

>1. Runescape is not "Your Game" it never was "Your game." It belongs to Jagex.

I saw one shitty post about this and no one cares. Those are your players revolting.

>2. There's absolutely nothing wrong with diversity in an MMO. Plenty of our players are gay.

The issue expressed wasn't the diversity, no one cared. It was the politics. No one wants politics in their videogame.

>3. We don't want your cancer in our game.

The cancer exists in your game. No one plays fucking runescape, fuck off.

>magnets
miracles...

that game was fun, circa 2002.

>1. Runescape is not "Your Game" it never was "Your game." It belongs to Jagex.
You end telling us it your game, hypocrite
>2. There's absolutely nothing wrong with diversity in an MMO. Plenty of our players are gay.
Yes there is plenty of diversity in the game, like us Muslims which why we are opposing the LGBT event, it offends us and attacks our religious values
>3. We don't want your cancer in our game.
Islamophobe, we dont want your bigotry in our game

Sup Forums has infected an entire generation of autists. These autists are active on just about every community on the web.

Also the stream I was watching was a live stream of family guy episodes. The chat blew up with pol memes and white supremacist shit then the owner ended the stream.

>tfw western civilization is saved by a bunch of autists infested with deviant, Japan-and-Hitler-worshipping memeplex

Fuck you faggot, your gay shit doesn't belong in runescape. I've been playing for years and this shit should have been polled, but they didn't because they knew it wouldn't pass.

World 330 falador, bring a shayzien banner and white robes

>use maple blackjack to crush faggot skulls

no one is raiding you, fuck off faggot. people are simply getting sick of you shoving your marxist religion on everybody. you better be happy its just digital for now, faggot.

>Suggest Artisan skill
>It's gonna save the game, stop the game from becoming empty, half-dead content only kept alive by PKing and slayer
>Gets EMBARRASSINGLY defeated at the polls
>Years later the game is exactly how I thought it would be if it didn't pass
Glad I fuckin quit, fuck Jagex and fuck OSRS

OSRS is the only thing Fagex has done right.

I hate modmatk so fucking much.

That fag lover needs an ideal death

>RS3 map