Hey Sup Forums I was just in this group and watched it sorta spiral downwards into sjw hell and certain admins are...

Hey Sup Forums I was just in this group and watched it sorta spiral downwards into sjw hell and certain admins are banning people for being CIS me included, its not like i have a problem with trans people but alot of people here in this chat are just dedicated retards, basically if you want a good time triggering sjws this is a good place to do so

Sven, why were you in that group?

>no problem with trannies
Deuteronomy 22:5
The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God.

I like to talk to every side and get a full story behind things so naturally i run into faggots

Well, it seems they don't want to talk to you as much as you want to talk to them

I Dont wanna talk to them anymore trust me they act like delicate flowers and want the world to be made of sunshine and rainbows

At least you've learned something from this experience

Trans people usually fucking suck, yes

Thats because they aren't really transsexual but are fucking faggot ass transtrender transvestites hooked up to their PC gender identity bullshit so deep that they are faggots to everyone who doesnt vomit the lies of their delusions.

This. Tranny is not a gender. These people want to be special stand out fucktards. Does anyone remember the emo bullshit? Remember how everyone was depressed and had to dress like a fucking idiot? This is no fucking different for most of these xir fuck wads.

People who honestly want to be a woman and go all the way normally hide in the background from my experience. The few I know honestly want to be good wives and live a normal life, not be this retarded bullshit.

>no problem with trannies

shoop the woop CIA

cov tha mutha fuckin fefe
woop woop

Why is the lgbt156788ninernineralpha community always worrying about a genocide against them? Aren't they already removing themselves from the gene pool? There's no need

too poor looking to be real and the faces look uncanny valley as fuck

step up your game and avoid having visible pixels, they're how i knew

Good friend of mine went Tranny. Was a total snowflake. He was the coolest "guy" back when he acted like one.

>they're how i knew
wink wink

exactly.

confirmed nu/pol/

this
also too dumb to be CIA, probably a Brockonian
doesn't into classic memetics

I don't get personality change, is being a stick in the mud and overly sensitive the general trend of what they think a woman should be? If so what kind of shitty women do they hang around? I can only base my opinion on online interacts where it usually ends up being a whine fest about something the average person wouldn't care about like "new genders" or "cis people". I really hope some of these people see how insane they look trying to kid's glove larger society.

Okay maybe some things need to be put down

>confirmed nu/pol/
confirmed

>Okay maybe some things need to be put down

Mental illness affects so much more than just the 'symptoms' that define it. Mentally ill people's personalities can change completely, to the point that they're just not the person they used to be.

Transgenderism is a mental illness. Instead of caring for these people, we've decided it's best just to play along with their delusions. So now it's the 'polite' thing to call them 'she', and show off how good you are by being super friendly to them. This has fueled the narcissistic personality disorder that probably spawned their 'transition' in the first place. So now they have a new identity as a woman/man, as well as a new identity as a 'special' person, and as a 'victim'.

That's simply too much for a mentally ill person to process all at once. And that's why they're all but unbearable to be around. Sadly, the best thing you can do for a crazy person is to just leave them altogether. You can't fix them, and all they're going to do is drag you down.

If they're family, this might not be an option. But if you were just their friend, then you have every reason to just walk away. They're not the person you once knew, and they're only going to get worse because of how society babies them.

again with the pixels

get better at photoshop you fucking retard

To be honest tumblr and company should be left to push for the removal of medicalization. When it puts a shit ton of trans people in hot water when their insurance or favorite congressman won't cover it, they'll realize the clowns they got running around.

then tell me, why didn't these photos surface before the election? It would have pissed off some evangelicals.

Fact is: they are fake, and weak, sorry if it's your personal work Sorosian slave

>get better at photoshop you fucking retard
>Fact is: they are fake, and weak, sorry if it's your personal work Sorosian slave

Are you ok, snowflakes?
You seem triggered.
Maybe go to your (((safe space))).

I'm trans and before I started/early on in transitioning I was sucked into that sjw stuff because it validated my identity. After I no longer needed that to feel good about myself I saw how retarded it was and left.
The truth is that most of them are trans people who get sucked into that shit and go too deep to escape because all their friends are part of that and the mentality pushes away anyone who doesn't accept everything they say 100%. Most of them know that a lot of it's bullshit but would never disagree and when they get doubts they just go deeper. I saw it happen to a couple people I followed on tumblr before they left suddenly with no updates. I hope that they snapped out of it because it really is a cancerous mentality that turns you into a complete drone.

I don't think you know what triggered means you fucking retard

Honestly, they need to be put in mental wards. I honestly fear how many people are going to fuck their body and mind up with HRT just because they have life confusion and some fuck stick talks them in to thinking they are trans.

>I don't think you know what triggered means you fucking retard
fishing for (you)s
got good bait
hooked responses
no catch and release
mount and hang them on the wall
next to muh naazi flag
go to the next hole
start fishing again

This is a trans-woman. A faggot in a dress is still just a faggot.

Thats the thing ive noticed alot more people who are trans and further into the whole thing the less fucking retarded they are but some of them are a bunch of 15 year old steven universe special kinda stupid motherfuckers who recive all their news from tumblr and need to be educated

seriously though fuck off

got a link to said group op?

I am trans and i would like to see what is up. I am right wing as hell though and the moment that comes up I guess I will get banned.

>but
who cares about those mentally ill fucks. buy them a tank of helium and a bag and be done wiht it

>seriously though fuck off
still catchin em

Pic from first post is related, its the group name and its public, they are coming down on all people not trans and the second you say something that might offend someone there is chaos

L̛̬̤͔͙̯̤̉̔ͦͤ̎̍̒ ͗̂ͅē̥̹̗̞̗͉̬͂ͯͪ̓̿ͯͫͅ ̵̘̜͒ͧ̑̃́͘t̮̫͂ͤ̇̏ͣ̋'̘̣͈̼̰͓̟͎ͧ̓ͤ̒̿ŝ̡͎̱̗̼͈ ̣̮͖̘̬ͭͮͩͮͦ͟g̻͖̤̝͖̖̝̗̒͘͝ ̨̛̮͖̑̒ͣͬơ̩̻̰͑̏̐͊̒ͭ̔̚ ̳̻̤̦͇̟͊͊̄ͭ͊̓͒͢͢͢f̧̛̱̯̰͉̰͙̱̔̔̂̋ͣ ̧̪̤ͫͨ́̀í̴͙͑̉̈́͗̚͜ͅ ̡͚̳̳̞͓͎͍̓̆̒͐s̪̯̟̦̬̰̯̿̔͗̄̇̏͘͟ ̘̖̥̠̘͔ͮͧ͆͆̆́͌h͔̣̦̥̫̟̊̃ ̰͉͕̭̰ͧ̈͐ͨ̃͟ͅi̫̗̖͎̩͒̌͛ͭ ̸̬͎̏ͮͨͩ̎̈ͭ͡n̵͇̭̟̖͙̱͙̙͚̒̏̐ͣ͐

I am trans, I been on hormones since I was a teenager and I used to live in seattle. I know how to fucking talk to trannies. I just wanna pick a fight with one of them about saying how trump isn't such a bad guy and get perma banned for it.

How are you right wing as hell?

Guns and a hot nazi boyfriend.

I looked for the group on facebook and could not see it. Maybe the closed it lol.

Ok, you sound hot af.

That fist looks a little to stron to be some limp wristed sissy boys

Its a kik group

Trump doesn't wear short sleeves

"When you make the two into one, and when you make the inner like the outer and the outer like the inner, and the upper like the lower, and when you make male and female into a single one, so that the male will not be male nor the female be female, then you will enter the kingdom of heaven."

thomas the apostle said that jesus said that btw