This is Sara...

This is Sara, she was killed by Muslim terrorists because politicians care more about diversity & immigration than they do about our safety.

Solid looking 8 when do we kill these ((people))

God, she's beautiful. I wish I could've fucked her first. I would've cum so hard.

T. Asian

She was most likely pro refugee. Most white women are liberal sjw/feminist trash

Nothing of value was lost.

this tbqh

Another dead stacy whore. Nothing of value lost.

Maybe it's better this way . . .

Truth aka red pill hurts. Doesn't it?

The funny thing is that I bet she changed her kikebook picture to the French flag after Paris

She voted for this. Fuck her and fuck you.

Not all of us incels who copulate with dogs.

>This is Sara, she was killed by Muslim terrorists because women like her voted in politicians who care more about diversity & immigration than they do about our safety.

FTFY

solid appeal to emotions bro

Fucking Muslim filth for killing a super hot chick for kicks

and no one will get off their ass and fight it
that is why (((they))) are going to win.

That is what works on normies.

Keep showing dead women and children and 'moderate freedom fighters' posing with decapitated heads.

Probably abother Muhammad scholar who thought islam was not a violant religion.

Part and parcel, small price to pay for such vibrant diversity and cultural enrichment.

she's ugly anyways. fuck her

nice legs too

Well I say if you are not gonna step up and return the favor then do not cry to us. Some gas, matches and a good squirt gun will take care of those fucks. get them when they are blocking the streets in prayer. that way its holds more dramatic appeal on the videos. And if the cops start closing in on you shoot them with the gas too.

BRAAAAP

she's hot
I would nut all up inside her

STOP

wtf...they were hoping she'd get BLACKED first...

>>>/deadniggerstorage/

She was an Australian so shut it you neck bearded cunts, this is how the other Aussie girl died.
>South Australian nurse Kirsty Boden, 28, was named as the first Australian victim.

She was also on London Bridge when the van hit pedestrians. She ran to help the first victims when she was fatally injured.

Like an Aussie.

>Australian
>Zelenak

oy gevalt

textbook appeal to emotions with a little "appeal to dick" thrown in there

try again fuckass

Any nudes?

Are we supposed to feel extra bad because she's hot? How do you know she wasn't a huge cunt, have you ever been around a young white girl that hot? They're usually horrible people. A girl like that would never give me or any of you a chance, and I'm above average looking and height. I say good riddance.

She was very attractive.

Was she the one holding the "refugees welcome" sign?

She's an Aussie and a lot of them don't like foreigners and I haven't meet a single Australian that likes Muslims.

I THINK WE CAN ALL SEE A MAJOR
VIBE OF A DECEPTIVE CONDITIONING TO BE A RACIST ENFORCED BY RACIST OF WHITE MALE
IF YOU PEER INTO HER EYES LONG ENOUGH YOULL FEEL IT

T. beta asian

This is Lisa, she was awped by Muslim terrorists while defusing the bomb because politicians care more about diversity & immigration than they do about our safety.

She was very attractive.

>killing white women is okay if they don't agree with me

learn2get pussy fagit

They're not even Muslim terrorists, they're just the same old Mossad/CIA proxie fighters, That's why the JIDF posters are here ridiculing the victims, It's good sport for Jews.

Thats ST.Peach my nigga

Sure mahmood. It's all the jews' and the american satan's doing. The noble peaceful religion of islam had nothing to do with it.

Sara became separated from her friends AND VANISHES for 3 days. On London Bridge.

>oh yea uhh she's dead...and uhh..the body was vaporized. so yea..no body..sorry

It is the Jews, they're running these goat fuckers around like they have for the past 60 years, they radicalise them and use them as weapons on every front, against us, each other, the Russians. Radical Islam is an invention of the Mossad. Stick that in your toothpaste tube.

all these women look so plain to me.

why do they all look the same? they have that same kylie jenner makeup style that looks horrendous.

Sarahs die everyday, and each one marks the birth of another. The Sarah market is sustainable and shows no signs of slowing in the next decade.
I think we're all going to be ok. You know the saying... "when God closes a Sarah he opens a Sarah". Stay the course Sup Forums.

So why post it here with the freaks?

kek

Where's the avocado and pumpkin spice?

this
whore probably voted left herself

Her fault, she wasn't tolerant enough.

oh.... im sorry....

i must have been unaware that im fucking this woman and should give a SHIT about what happens to her

>inb4 MUH WHITE PEOPLE

who gives a shit.

she probably was a SJW anyways

good riddance.

Rare flag

This was the Manchester attack?

Hedonist destroyers of the west get blown up by their shitskin counterparts? Saying that I couldn't care less would be lying. I do care, because this was an innately righteous occurrence. It's a cancer wiping itself out.

Ahh ok so she was just stupid like an aussie. If an assault van appears and you aren't armed, you get out of there.

As an Aussie, she was technically an immigrant herself.

They took a fair while to find one guy who fell/jumped off the bridge, likely she was the same.

i miss her

Spoken like a typical nip, or are you an english teacher? Coward.

She was probably a coal burning whore that loved Muslims anyway. I think this idea that the fire needs to be put out is wrong, the fires need to be stoked and fed so they burn the world to the ground so we can rebuild after a couple billion people die.

Islam isn't really the problem, sand-niggers are, the same way that christian niggers in west Africa still behead eachother, it's not ideology, it's the low IQ shitskins practicing them. I'm 100% confident that white Islam wouldn't have 1% as much terrorism as shitskin Islam does.

She's a Queenslander, so 90% chance she hates non-whites

dude, why even read shit by some fucken jap?

education doesn't equate to intelligence . My gandpa told me many a tale about how fucking dumb and beta japs were in the South Pacific.

that and they have to live in japan. i used to work there. its a toilet.

>sand nigger cult isn't realy the problem, sand niggers are
>it's not the low IQ shitskin ideology, it's the low IQ shitskins practicing them
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>8
stfu faggot there are 10s and the are 0s
there are no "8s"
this woman was a 10

Sup Forums aligns with Islam on 90% of issues, are you new here?

>tfw you see a woman being culturally enriched with knives and you need to run a risk assessment on her being worth it
>check the accent of her screams
>is she dressed like a thot?
>is she at least 7/10?

Don't save any native Londonistans. Not worth it.

Fuck off, Mohammad.

Why making assumptions?
You dont know this person and I am pretty sure you will never know..

Yeah you're new here. Call me mohammed or whatever you want thedonald immigrant. Let's go down the list shall we?

Patriarchal society with strong control of women?
>check

Hates jews?
>check

Hates gays, trans and pedophiles?
>check

Anti-degeneracy?
>check

Even Hitler respected and liked Islam based on it's moral qualities, I say again that shitskins are the problem, not Islam. Christian niggers still behead each other, therefore Christianity is a shitskin ideology by your logic.

And Marxist align with Nazis on 90% of issues. Yet they will always want to kill each other over that 10% difference, what's your point?

Fuck diversity

I think you'd probably struggle to name anything really terrible about Islam that doesn't apply exclusively to shitskins or isn't also in the bible. I don't subscribe to either religion but the core of the problem is Jewish subversion and following that shitskins in general, just like it is in almost every other issue on the political spectrum.

I'm not reading all that shit, you're a fuckin dumb cunt. Muslims, like Jews and Christians, are down low the most degenerate and they dress it up in mumbo jumbo about sin and law. Muslims have a word for mob rape, they put little boys in makeup, they fuck goats, and they breed with their own cousins.

Patriarchal society with strong control of women has A LOT of room for differences one way or the other, Ahmed.

what a shame, good genes.

everyone google search "china white left"
its fucking bizarro world when even chinks question your politics

kek

>*gets into daddy'$ Mercedes and drives back to white enclave*

>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPfffffft

>hates non whites
>visits the glorious caliphate of Londonistan, administered by Caliph Sadiq Khan (PBUH)
She wasn't very smart

>only care about her because she's pretty

You're not reading slightly over a paragraph? I guess you wouldn't understand it anyway, hence nothing of value was lost.

>Muslims have a word for mob rape, they put little boys in makeup, they fuck goats, and they breed with their own cousins.

Again you're describing typical shitskin behaviour, nigger christians in sudan do all of this shit too. It doesn't matter what ideology brown people follow they are still trash.

>Three French citizens, two Australians, one Canadian, one Spaniard and one Briton died in terror attacks on 3 June
Kek. There are so few actual British people in London, that we don't even die in our terrorist attacks.

i like that her photo is copyright mark zuckerberg

Islam is a religion of shitskins, for shitskins, by shitskins. I'm not sure what point you're trying to prove when the problem Sup Forums has with Islam in the first place is that it is formed of violent invasive shitskins, and when being anti-Islam is a hundred times more unwelcoming to said violent shitskins than on race alone.

Your post is pretty retarded man.

>nothing of value was lost
You know haha, except for her white blood and ovaries. Fucking retard.

>Hates gays, trans and pedophiles
sandniggers molest little boys at an unbelievable rate and marry 10 year old girls
they also have nothing against trainnies if he man pretends to be a woman and follow islam

you're an idiot

>Implying Christianity isn't a fucking desert-nigger ideology also

But when put in the hands of the white man it forms the base of western civilisation, you must be pretty dense not to understand my point, Islam in the hands of whites would've produced an impressive culture also.

It always saddens me when all you have to do to stir people into action is post a dead woman. You could come across a mass grave of men tomorrow and it probably wouldn't even phase anyone.

F

Because we're hardwired to perceive women as special snowflakes who need protecting.

Diversity!

You say that but this makes me completely cold towards anything that happens to women.

If you saw a woman getting harassed/slapped around in public you would probably feel internally compelled to help her regardless of how red pilled on women you are. It's just the male condition.