Melania Trump Affair?!?!?

So if this EPIC Twitter rant is true, why did she delete this tweet along with any other trace of this story from her Twitter? When is this very real story from this very reliable source going to finally break into the mainstream?

archive.is/0sdQq

twitter.com/monicabyrne13/status/870378588100599809

We, the people, deserve to know the truth about Melania Trump's affair! Why is BASED Monica Byrne covering for Trump now all of a sudden?!?!?

Other urls found in this thread:

intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/os-jcomey-060817.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because you can get sued for slander.

nobody would be surprised or would care if true. the real question is just how good of a sister ivanka is.

North Carolina is where I go for the inside scoop on Trump Tower.

Also, why would Melania bang some mall cop when she's surrounded by Secret Service dong all day and night?

the nose knows, as they say

Did you see her epic "performance piece" she's doing that her "supporters" pay her $2500 a month for? She writes "I do not consent to this presidency" alongside the date on a piece of paper and takes a picture of it... every day! And posts it on Twitter! Now that's what I call REAL ART! It's beautiful, and powerful! Truly moving! I cry every time she tweets out her daily image.

There is no fucking low that the left won't stoop to.
These people are pure sludge.

> (((Durham)))

Why am I not surprised?

Durham is the festering asscrack of NC, full of niggers that just can't stop shooting each other and liberals galore

I'll be honest it wouldn't surprise me if Melania is stepping out on Trump.

Look at him. The guy is 70 years old. She's a hot piece of ass and could get any guy she wants. Man what I wouldn't give to be that security guard if this is true.

Nobody would really be surprised at this information though. It would be kind of funny though if Trump was a fucking cuck, especially since the term is used so much by his supporters.

Hell, that might just be the definition of irony.

eh. Melania is pretty fucking old too. At that age I don't think you can really upgrade from "billionaire president of the united states"

We should start a website to find out whether or not Monica Byrne performed oral sex on her 13 years old cousin on the parking lot of a McDonalds last year. Just asking questions.

(((Monica Byrne)))

intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/os-jcomey-060817.pdf

She's 47 years old and appears to take care of herself or at least they have the money for good surgery.

I can't speak for most guys but if I were in a position where she threw herself at me I would think myself to be insane not to take her up on it.

I actually have it from a very authoritative source (insider at FBI/NSA) that this is true.

I have seen the documents; just waiting for MSM to pick up the story.

>making $2.4k a month on Patreon

I hate this fucking place.

Why do liberals act like 15 year old girls about everything?
It's embarrassing to see.

These people are fucking sick

wew

that pic legit spooked me

>Activist
>Feminist

Beautiful. We have confirmation it's fake

yeah I watched house of cards too ya cunt

Is superman the best i can do.jpg

Haha what did Michelle mean by this?