>34%

I KNOW, I KNOW I'VE LET YOU DOWN
I'VE BEEN A FOOL TO MYSELF

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/04/28/donald_trump_now_says_he_s_a_nationalist_and_a_globalist.html
dailywire.com/news/15850/trump-im-nationalist-and-globalist-wait-what-ben-shapiro
slate
archive.is/jMIBj
poll.qu.edu/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=2462
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

inb4 f-fake news!

A leader shouldn't have a good approval rating because dumb cunts don't know what's good for them. A leader makes tough decisions.
For Trump however it's dangerous because he wants everyone to love him so he'll make some more stupid decisions and try to appease the lefty cunts which won't do any good for either side.

And you will never change. This is why we all abandoned you. Forever.

that doesn't seem too bad
if you went around my old highschool and asked how many people liked me itd probably be 0
id rather be an outsider than be a fraud who kisses ass for approval

I just read yesterday that his approvals were at a high

Every president since LBJ has had their approval ratings dip below 40% during their first term

Reagan, Clinton, Bush and Obama all managed to still get re-elected

>the polls were wrong all those other times, but this time we're on the level.

sage all shareblue threads

This

The reason politicians suck is because they're too concerned with approval ratings to grow a pair and be a leader.

Waste of time dude, poles mean shit here.

What kind of people are willing to answer a poll about the president three years before the next election?

OH NOS the approval rating is so low according to the establishment/lobbyists/insiders opinions of the POTUS!

Will a REAL poll ever be done of the American people? Lets ask the Washington Compost!

His approval rating is still higher than America's white population.

>polls

Sage

UGH FAKE NEWS

Fake news real number is like 89 percent

It's odd that I see this headline every week yet I get the opposite atmosphere when listening to friends, family, and social media. The only people complaining about Trump that I know are not moderate in any sense of the term. When presidential ratings dipped in the past I saw a direct reflection with the atmosphere around the people I know.

Lots of butthurt Russian hackers shilling for Trump here tonight.

>(((Polls)))

Dumpfys done. Look at these polls go- *cough* friend.

i wonder if the polls were open, like people from other countries could vote there because if what says is true it might be because of other countries people interfereing (read global hackers)
a huge amount of people i know are against trump and i imagine it being the situation in f. ex. europe

(((approval rating)))

Based on what? A leftie liberal poll or set of polls? If they conduct these things the way they normally do, then 34% of liberals approving of Trump is really fucking high

Not that I give a shit, the election taught me to never trust the media anymore, so if I hadn't of scrolled past this I never would have known

Very doubtful - it would undermine the source of the polling. There are much easier ways to tell a "lie" while telling the "truth". The same data set can tell many different stories based on how it is filtered and pivoted. By data set I mean the American public.

>90+% chance to lose election in all polls
>Same companies release popularity polling
>Consider it believable

Nah dude. This isn't even conspiracy, the numbers were right there and they were trash across the board

You have been a fool. You are reading FAKE NEWS.

Do you really think TIME is any different than CNN? What a fucking stupid cuck you are.

but it wouldnt be any much harder to leave the polls open
or it might be that if the site where the poll was held is very biased so that only certain type of people visit it

He's going to be president for the WHOLE term. Get over it.

Op fag spews deepstate narrative. Trump was vindicated today in fisa hearing, locked up leaker, announced new pick for head of FBI, stopped obummers slush fund.

I'm fairly certain that these are not internet polls. Polls like these are carried out by specific organizations where they actually reach out to people by phone. The science behind it is that if you reach out to X amount of people then you can determine the overall certainty to a Y percentage degree of certainty. These polls are not simply a voting button on a website.

well neither of us have any proof for our opinions so its hard to say anything

but all im saying is that my option is something ((((news)))) would do and the fact that something as absurd as that is actually pretty hilarious and ironic

IVE BEEN A FOOL TO MYSELF.

I THOUGHT THAT I COULD LIVE WITH NO ONE ELSE.

Have you or has anyone you've ever met, or anyone you've ever even heard of been polled for one of these opinion polls?

Im 35 and never have met or heard of anyone being asked their opinion on a president outside of an elections season.

I have never seen an approval rating given on a site like Times for the president that was done by internet polling. If you want to believe it was an internet poll then go prove it.

Trump: "I'm a nationalist and a globalist. i'm both"

What did he mean by this bois?

slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/04/28/donald_trump_now_says_he_s_a_nationalist_and_a_globalist.html
dailywire.com/news/15850/trump-im-nationalist-and-globalist-wait-what-ben-shapiro

(((Time)))

What if we archived it

>slate com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/04/28/donald_trump_now_says_he_s_a_nationalist_and_a_globalist.html
archive.is/jMIBj

This.

Younger people my age also seem far more open to Trump than old, crusty Boomers who get all their news from the MSM- despite the narrative.

i dont need to prove anything before you prove it wasnt
as i said already it was my opinin, an opinion that if it was true would be funny

>Younger people my age also seem far more open to Trump than old, crusty Boomers who get all their news from the MSM- despite the narrative.

That totally explains why Millennials overwhelmingly voted for Hillary.

ok the poll was done by Quinnipiac where they polled roughly 1k voters

it was not an online poll source:

poll.qu.edu/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=2462

yep that looks like rock solid evidence

but i still wonder how there is so much negativity towards trump versus how the "talk in the streets" is mostly neutral or slightly positive from all the videos and interviews ive seen from more neutral sources

WHAT ???? DO YOU MEAN THAT RUSSIAN HACKERS DIDN T HACK THE POLLS ? REEEEEEEEEE PUTIN

>thinks Trump is genuinely narcissistic enough to demand adoration at all times
You don't publicly call celebrities "fat cunts" and expect to be loved by everyone, you dumb faggot.

It amazes me how some people are so blind to the truth about Trump's nature.

>(((time)))

The media has done a good job of keeping moderate Trump supporters in the dark. They have done a great job of labeling any Trump supporter as a member of the "alt-right". That is a dangerous label when looking for a job.

long live based archive bot

>Time

So credible!

O shit am i colorblind

>muh polls
>muh approval rating
Reminder that the media constantly touted Obama's high approval rating, yet Democrats suffered historically bad losses at the local, state and federal levels during his presidency and by the time he left office Democrats were the weakest they had been in a century

well.. if the media says so

I don't interact on a daily basis with anyone who hates Trump, whether in the workplace or privately. This is true despite living in Maryland.

Only 20% of Millennials voted, and it was basically split along racial lines. Millennials are all either apolitical or political extremists.

It's only dangerous if you act like it's something to be ashamed about.

It will only stop when Trump supporters and the Right "come out of the closet" about their politics.

I agree and am doing my part.

F A K E N E W S
A
K
E

N
E
W
S

>still believing polls in 2017
What is like being violently retarded ?

Aside from the clear problems with polling demonstrated this last election cycle, (aside from fraud), Trump has not been allotted any Honeymoon Period by the media, where as Obama had several years worth. On top of this, the media is likely prolonging election fatigue. The end result, therefore, cannot truly be known although it is probable that polarization continues to occur at an accelerated rate.

Are these the same pollsters who gave him a 1% chance of winning the election?

This is the opposite of what happened with Obama I bet. When asked about Obama, people had a positive view of him, but when asked about his policies without attributing them directly to him, the response was much more negative. Social pressure plays a big part in what people report. But let's say none of that is true anyway. Who gives a shit what his approval rating is? I care about results. TPP and Paris Climate Accord pullouts alone are enough to justify his entire 4 years in my opinion. Let alone ICE getting to do their job and all the terrified spics now not crossing the border just because Trump is president without even putting up the wall? Shit is great. Media asspain, too. We're witnessing something magical that probably won't occur in our lifetimes ever again with this administration.

Careful there, kiddo