Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Sexual-Submission-White-Power-Transformation/dp/1516922549
claireliu1997.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=OnErkfbKMto
youtu.be/fJ8KIVmOT_w
youtu.be/7r3NdvI0aHY
youtu.be/PZ6nuiZKRTc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Is this degeneracy or proud conservatism?
The two are equal. One and the same

That one is a goddamned faggot. At least post the Chinese girl.

>chink
>white pride
BASED!!! U GO GURL!

Who?

I don't understand why asians don't just become noble samurai.
>Confuseddroolinganimegirl.gif

seems like a card-carrying member...

Well, I'm like 70% sure that's a boy wearing girl's clothing, so it's degeneracy.

Subhuman faggot.

Honorary Aryan

>asian american here
White people are natural allies, but should never be confused like this. He gave up on his masculinity and went the "easier" way. The socially acceptable, troll, way that advocates for white pride or really any race, over his own as a projection of inferiority.

I've seen this happen before, but never to... this degree.

wtf this is kind of hot

Hey chang how ya doin

>whites are natural allies

That's not what they thought when they were bombing the shit out of your countries, raping your women and children,and putting you in camps.

this person and his sister are crazy
and Sup Forums posts about them every few weeks or something
his sister wrote a book about asian women are only good to be white man dick holsters
and her tumblr is pretty crazy too
amazon.com/Sexual-Submission-White-Power-Transformation/dp/1516922549

Reminder that the posters spamming cuckshit are from asian masculinity.

>everyone is everyone's ancestor

By that logic humanity would've never recovered from a tribal identification and a book of slights we held in our very genome. I would say white and asian people are more naturally inclined to befriend one another simply due to academic interests or conservative ideals filtering people together. But that's just my experience thusfar. Also through strong Christian values.

To be honest, I would bang him if he crossdressed and wore a wig.
Not a gay thing but probably dominance thing.
It's the most alpha-est thing to do, to dominate a man into submission.

says the guy that saves gay pictures.

Not feminine enough to get my big white cock. Little faggot's gonna have to trap his shit up

it is mental illness senpai

That guy is an r/asianmasculinity shill

Disgusting. You both are probably hairy and masculine

Gay is only ok if cute

what the fuck man?

Dude were talking not even 60 years ago. Kiss more white ass though, maybe they'll pat you on the head for being such a docile ally.

A masculine guy and a short qt feminine trap IS cute faggot

Who, the thing in the photo? Ling Anderson?

Wait wait wait, let me get this straight. Are you saying that you, as an Asian American, think that strong Christian values and our collective interest in higher learning are the keys to an allied conservative society? Are you saying that a Buddhist conservative and a Christian conservative are incompatible?

Re-tread...fuck off.

>play the video
>hear voice
>close video

>kiss more white ass
>not leftypol
How so user? How have I? And what is your race then given you live in America as well I assume.

I am asian and twinkish but I don't find getting ravaged by masculine men cute

>Not posting the superior gril.

living contradiction

This Korean bitch makes me depressed to be Korean. She's basically coal-burning but for whites. Paper burning? What can we call that?

Whatever the case, she's embarrassing to look at. I hope her grandmother got comforted by pic related.

Murica, why must you be so degenerate?

>You both are probably hairy and masculine
Yeah, and /fit/ too.
I still have no trap gf. or a regular gf.

wtf is wrong with me.

ok mr. 3-inches.

L O N D O N
O
D
O
N

I probably don't want to see

idk but if you can't find a tranny gf in canada somthing is definitely wrong with you.

>implying theres a difference

That beautiful grammar.

Tell me more about how whites are superior. Furthermore, if you're gonna insult me, at least be creative.

Shes Chinese

Feminine?

this is larp you dumb shit

yes

Holy shit. Now I TOTALLY wish her grandmother was comforted by pic-related.

Calm down Elliot.

Sauce?

Not ravaged. I'm not into doing that either. I basically look like the stereotypical taller blonde guy in your gay weeb romantic stuff (like Ichigo from Bleach which is the only anime I've ever watched a little bit of)

I find it cute but from the other side if they're trappy enough. But I don't act like an effeminate homo.

Sounds kinda hot when I imagine us rubbing our staff together

if you look closely its all the same person

post pics

What the fuck is this gay trap shit

youtube.com/watch?v=OnErkfbKMto
this video has a link to her tumblr in the description
with pictures of her naked
I'm pretty sure she is this way purposely.

Ror.

Oh god yes.

HAHAHHAAHHAHAHHA

japan wanted to expand its empire,hitler gave them a way

they lost and paid the price

but we have moved on...imo i like the orientals i do hate niggers and muds though and south americans and abos......and the french

Ling post boypussy, I know you're here

>tfw no qt3.14 chinktwink fuckbuddy

Stop spamming your shit here, Ling Long ding dong
youtu.be/fJ8KIVmOT_w

How bout chu?

I was never like this. Anime made me wanna do it with cute boys

Hahaha! I like this one. I'm gonna start using this now to express primitive levels of comedic interest in various messaging applications.

Confirmed, white people are the master race.

>balding leftist buys a nazi flag and photoshops himself fucking himself to prove neo-nazis are fags

This shit just keeps getting funnier.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
youtu.be/7r3NdvI0aHY

Hmm. I had an answer compiled for this but rewrote it. This does raise an interesting question because all religions MUST identify what is the "other" so that they may avoid or be disgusted by said other. While Buddhism and Christianity share altruistic tenancies that were used by the cultural elite to pacify their populations and justify their rule, they are still social adhesives belonging to ethnocentric identities prior to the internet age or really the industrial age where immigrants started bringing their faiths and cross-contaminating cultures.

I would say in the modern world, these faiths are agreeable when not adhering to strict doctrine. We have less people requiring strict fundamentalism even on Sup Forums and chan boards. Too much in fact. Why it comes full circle and gives us /lgbt/ right here.

>his accent
Sounds like an asian Walkin

Ahh man, you went for the Submissive Asian waifu meme...

Have fun when you're married 20 years down the road and she's already turned your life and your children's lives into living hellholes.

>tfw these videos made my dick twitch

I'm going to kill myself. Good bye gentlemen

Lost it.

>if you look closely
nice try

Shut up faggot, stop acting like a nigger towards Asians, this is coming from a white guy with yellow fever.

Embrace the twink buttpusyy

^ this. It really depends, but I feel tryhard azn womyns who want to make bank on their submissive azn stereotype to attract men reallyyyy want the shekels in the end.

We may laugh at the depravity that is this thing's family and his life but think about how much his sister makes on lonely white men with extra cash reserves alone.

that pic is man pretending to be a woman

Not trappy enough

Sauce plz?

Hahhaaha, that's exactly it

I really don't know if this is trolling or not, even if you're a degenerate race mixer... Please, have some pride about yourself.

When I was a kid I thought christopher walken was asian (i'd only seen him in balls of fury) and people would be confused when I called him that asian guy who talks like this

Please be real

That would be hot. The ass is thicc. But I doubt it

Dude a great deal of the asians on here are niggers. They are the ones spamming interracial shit nonstop.
I baited them out on another board sure enough they started spamming cuck crap.

I love it!

>Tfw gay Asian man is doing ASMR now
youtu.be/PZ6nuiZKRTc

thats 100% a girl user

That's hilarious, I'm surprised they aren't busy playing basketball or knocking up overweight white women.

your point?

Makes me wish I could own a lab where I construct humans with various combinations of ideologies, regardless of how fundamentally different.

The outcomes would be hilarious to observe.

2sexual.

The funny combinations all wind up on /pol anyway

Got any asian girl(girl) asmr?

all race traitors get the rope, no exceptions