PIZZAG88888888888888

we're onto something

i archived it

archive.is/QJMcJ

>lets end this once and for all

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1KgkiruMB4g
youtube.com/watch?v=tWbLkXhGEmo
bestgore.com/medical/video-appear-show-human-trafficker-prepare-child-organ-harvest/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>those 8s

wat do you think it means

bump

He is here.

8 point cross/star

Bump

I can watch animals of any size being tortured. I can watch grown people tortured in the worst possible ways. But watching kids like that breaks my heart. I just can't help it.

same. i cant not do anything. can WE PLEASE bring down this pedo ring once and for all?

sauce?

youtube.com/watch?v=1KgkiruMB4g

Why is the Katy Perry - Ur So Gay video no longer available?

I wish. Fun fact, I was actually kidnapped 3 times before I was even 5. Each time I was taken to the Mexican border. Not Larping, but I feel a real sense of dread watching something like that knowing that could have been me or something. I was a blonde hair blue eyed kid living with a illegal spic of a mom and my biological dad abandoned us. I have kids of my own now so I just can't watch these kind of things so easily. I wish you all the best to whom ever is investigating these pedo rings.

we will avenge your stolen innocence. im sorry you had to go through that.

When a filename makes you start to cry...

these are the same people that program the news, sports, and everything else with gematria. look up zachary k hubbard. we are hundreds, if not thousands of years into a game. we pretty much are in a matrix. its sickening and heart breaking, at the hideousness and injustice of it all. every day thousands of innocent children raped eaten and sacrificed. sometimes i think the "well regulated militia" part of the second amendment justifies hunting the vatican and all their henchmen down. that's the core of it. the shadow nobility of southern europe and the vatican. rome, still, rules. GEMATRIA. ADRENOCHROME. PEDOPHILIA. those 3 things rule our world.

When I was in preschool, we had a company come through our area offering those 'professional' pictures that parents like done each year by the schools.

They offered to do them for a VERY reduced price because we were a church and a couple of members knew people in the company.

I remember that, along with the normal pictures being taken, they would look at a group of us and then take some of us back inside to take additional pictures.

They were not nude, but we were made to pose in very odd positions and do wierd things with our hands

"Now do a split as low as you can"
"Stick your tongue out like you are eating lollypop"
"Show us how movie stars walk on the tv"
"Now one hand on your hip and the other on your head"

Only later did I realize that they were taking pictures of us to basically be put on some kind of 'menu', where, if we were wonted enough, they would have come back for us and pciekd us off. One by one.

They were casing the place in broad daylight and had unlimited access to over 400 kids

Bump

fucking m0ds delet pi$$g@te threads to make room for more nigger dick threads

Oh shit

It's because this board moves so fast, shills in large numbers can spam the shit out of this place and keep the whole thing flooded with nothing but terrible threads.

I noticed that this place was not a bad as usual today, like there was a small view of what pol is normally like.

I think the shill's owners are freaked out about the Comey stuff coming up tomorrow. I remember it got super quiet the last time something came to the surface about their wrongdoing, and we had indisputable proof of it. They were fucked and saw no point in paying people to go on social media sites.

It didn't fall off the board.

It got deleted.

Bump

Save the children NSA

ah, not surprised I guess.

8 chan is usually a bit slower and has no problem keeping pizza threads up on pol. It's a good place to look for links and archived info if you need. Not to much on general, fast moving, chatter, but good for summaries about what has been found so far.

That and voat . co /pizza gate of course. I believe one of the latest things they found out is that the new French mayor is a pedo-elite. But at this point it would have shocked all of us if he wasn't heh

it is still available

youtube.com/watch?v=tWbLkXhGEmo

Bump

nice work boys

Don't forget the blood and organs.

If you look up 'benefits of blood transfusions' and dig deep enough, you'll find the good stuff. The stuff that gets suppressed. It's amazing, what young blood can do.

ADENOCHROME

This is something they have been doing for a LONG time. Remember 'Bloody Mary'? The actual story of her being a real countess that was preying on the local population of very young peasant girls and luring them to her castle with good looking jobs. She would then torture and murder them, then drink the adrenaline filled blood. There were witness reports that said she would get drunk then gorge herself on so much blood that she would throw it back up because she could not fit anymore down

The only reason anyone stepped in and stopped her from continuing was because she got a hold of a girl from a respectable family and the family was threatening the countess and her extended family with getting some of their solders and the peasants together for a good ol' fashion pitchfork riot.

She was sloppy and got caught so they threw her to the wolves to save their own skin.

They have all done this through out history and continue to this day. Back then it was drinking the blood and bathing in it, and when needles were invented a couple of hundred years ago, it became injected.

Bump

Here's sauce

bestgore.com/medical/video-appear-show-human-trafficker-prepare-child-organ-harvest/

No thanks

That's fucked up man. Those immoral satanist pricks are what's wrong with the world.

checked. justice is coming. day of the rope is nigh
shadilay

bump

Keke

Wow.. Looks like a kid being taken into a shitty hillside medical facility, sure.

To harvest organs... Lmao. You people need to read a book and go outside. That's enough internet for you today.

Yes. This is actually the key to the entire illuminati/pedo/child sacrifice shit. And MkUltra

>and then there's Sup Forums
You reap what you sow.

If any of you actually searched for news on general human trafficking you would find out lots of arrests and investigations are happening

But you autists are too stuck on comet pingpong to care

This shit also goes internationaal

Stop calling these threads "MUH PIZZAGATE" andcall it human trafficking general, you may even get the help of real world anti trafficking organizations

>inb4 schizos saying they are part it it too

Vets 4 Child Rescue seems legit.

They put a bedpan under her for when her bladder and bowels evacuate. You can see the same kind of pan under a corpse in the background. You can see the dead bodies of children at the end of the video. You can see people working on a dead child in the background. Open your fucking eyes a little.

Do you have anything recapping arrests and such that have happened under Trump up until now?

Just how high up in society would you have to get to gain knowledge of this? I mean concrete evidence or invitations to this nonsense? just curious as to how people get involved

Try se asia, africa and east europe

Also there are small trafficker/ pimps all across america busted wuite frequently and makes local news in any given state wuite often, and im not talking just about illegal immigrants smugglers, but pol is too focused on children

Slush fund was closed as well. I think there's a wrench in their money pipeline now. So they're probably pulling back to do restrat, and yea, comey stuff has them on edge too.

neck yourself and the person paying you, while you are at it

So OpSec can take the night off.

are you honestly retarded, or involved?

the video is fucking obvious, i'll kill you.

I've been seeing posts being made by actual people working for alphabet soup groups posting tonight still.

At least they are more interesting in learning about what we know and don't shit up the entire board.

I notice you in this thread too senpai

you will never get concrete knowledge of anything but the sky being blue.

but you know it's true, all politicians are pedos, all of them are corrupt.

Just a friendly NEET

Adrenochrome is a hormone byproduct produced at some point of epinephrine oxidation.

It was accidentally 'discovered' in World War Two in a field hospital administering epinephrine to patients. They called it 'pink adrenaline' and when it was given to wounded soldiers they experience varying types euphoria and hallucinations.

Later the CIA want to synthesize the drug wanting to use it for mind control in tandem with LSD. But the half/life of adrenochrome is measured in days and is most potent within the first the first ten minutes of creation.

They had a few breakthroughs with captures Nazi research which Worried the illuminati who have been consuming it for centuries through the blood of frightened children. They wanted to keep it secret and it was then that was they made their first deals with the CIA.

The more you know.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

oh you

Bump

It's 2am on the east coast and I think most of the boards are moving pretty slow right now.

There is always the pg board on voat though. Pretty decent discussions and a huge archive of everything related to investigations

Not a lot is known about it because so little research has been done on it. But some people Theorize that it basically connects with other chemicals that produce fear and hysteria from stressful situations and has various powerful health properties.

too lazy too scroll up, can I get a quick rundown on pizzagate so far?

All of it is true.

None of it will ever be proven.

You're gonna know what Mr. Manhattan felt. Soon enough

No, sorry.

Phew

Bump

I want off this ride but it just never ends.

MUH SETH

sage

Sage yourself off this earth you cock sucking faggot. Bump

>1 post by this ID
try harder kike

bump

>file name

>1 post by this ID
Fucking shocking.

Countess Bathory is who you are referring to.

The left hand of the left-most pepe is still white

8 sided/Iron cross represents the Great Pyramid

1 of 1

2 of 2

3 of 4

4 of 4

Fucked up desu

/quickrundowns/ on pizzagate don't exist because it's too damn convoluted and complex

Hope you're right but who knows. Lots of messed up people in this world

Its is not only pizzagate its worldwide human trafficking, we should really change the name.

Worldwide Pizzagate it is