Is it just me or are Mexicans literally worse than niggers?

Is it just me or are Mexicans literally worse than niggers?
A month or so ago I went to my younger brother's middle school for open house, and all I saw were trashy, fat little Mexican kids and their parents walking around, speaking Spanish, and filling up the hallways like they own the fucking place.
We don't live in a ghetto by any means, we actually live in a 100% white, suburban town in northern Illinois. The mexicans at his school are from the slums surrounding that general area.
What do you think about our Mexican problem, Sup Forums? How do we get rid of them?

I dont like mexicans, but i find hard to believe that they are worse than niggers.

you owe us texas and new mexico
pay up

Your shitty army lost, get over it, beannigger.

Only someone who hasn't grown up around ghetto blacks, or has been through majority black neighborhoods, would suggest such a thing.

The reason they walk around talking Spanish like they own the place is because we have extreme immigration policies that encourage the formation of ethnic enclaves with no assimilation, coupled that multi-culturalism is all about replacing the original culture, and encouraging as little assimilation, and as much balkanization, as is reasonably possible.

That's how you destroy a country, and the leftists, neo-cons, international Jews, and the globalists have done so much damage, it's hard to wrap one's head around this. This mostly happened over a period of twenty, thirty years.

Definitely true about how this happened so recently. I went to the same school like ten years ago, and there were Mexicans there but not this fucking many. My old high school is about to reach the point of whites being minority, with 40% whites, 40% mexican, 10% black and 10% asian. Every fucking time i see one of those smug Mexican fucks it's like they're taking my homeland away from me, and tbqh, they really are.

You haven't seen real, American ghetto niggers if you think what you described is worse. I bet some of the Mexican kids had fathers present. Also it sounds like your parents need to start saving up for private school.

Private schools around here arent good enough - they don't have the gifted program that my brother and I were placed in.

the indians still hate you in new mexico. you're gonna have to take it up with them

>like they own the fucking place.
murica is Mexican clay faggot.

Just you, m88. I wouldn't pass judgement between spics and nogs but i tell you what, at least we haven't got an army of Muslims in our country.

Anybody vehemently dedicated to a culture or nation they did not decide to be a part of is human scum that needs to be gassed.

I have grown up in a spic infested shit hole and been one of the only white kids practically my whole life. Mexicans fucking suck, they ruined this city, ruined the schools, and continue to degenerate it even more. So I think spics are absolutely worse than niggers. That being said though, some of them are good, but few and far between just like with blacks.

Oh fuck off indio the fuck you want them for? So we turn them into shit like the rest of the country?

No, its white clay. We were the ones that turned America into a beautiful civilization, and now all of you beaners are ruining it.

You lost land through war, fair and square. That's how literally all of human and animal history has been. Fuck off beaner.

cant wait to slay some fucking spics in the racewar. should be easier than taking candy from a baby.

>8000 beaners and artillery units vs 200 whites/blacks w/2 shitty cannons
>takes 3 days to finally win after massive casualties from a force x40 smaller

Mexicans have even less respect for this country than nogs. They dont consider themselves american in any way and will never feel grateful or dutiful to the country or to our society.

Take less gibs
Less crime

More intact families

>What do you think about our Mexican problem

The legal ones can stay. The illegal ones need to go. Seriously, how hard is that to understand?

>you owe us texas and new mexico
>pay up

If you feel that strongly about it you know what to do.

>thinking you have problems with your hard working Catholic beaners
>meanwhile we're being overrun by mud people who belong to supremacist death cult

>they don't have the gifted program that my brother and I were placed in.

Lol you mean the state sponsored MKUltra programs?

They are always throwing trash in the nice parks... at least the niggers stay away from the parks here. Takes an IQ of at least 100 to enjoy nature.

yeah pretty much

Rockford?
I'm in the burbs of Chiraq. Mexicans, blacks, and Pajeets make up ~50% of my once proud blue collar town. So much history and pride turned into a shithole. Fuck Illinois. 50 years was all it took for my town to get fucked.

Pol has no idea what they are like you all need to come to Lis Angeles it's just overrun with oompa loompas

Arlington Heights area. Definitely agree, Illinois is going to become a shithole very soon.

>be mexican
>be drafted to fight rebels in Tejas
>Eat a bean burrito
>take a wet bean shit BRRRAAAAAAPPPP
>thank the mother mary
>rub shit all over your uniform
>officer rides up on a donkey and says its time to move out
>walk for about 20 minutes and immediately set up camp for siesta break
>thank the mother mary
>everyone sleeping in shit
>Texans walk up and slaughter everyone
>Viva la raza
Mexiniggers couldnt even settle their own land they had to get whitey to do it

what do you expect? this is a shitskin continent, always been.Youve always been a minority in here, youre mere immigrants, like it or not this is our homeland and sooner or later you all will be asimilated.

i'm mexican and i agree mexicans breed like rabbits. so do blacks but at least they have the courtesy to abort their little monkies

so they didnt beat, rob, or rape you they just wen to the same school as your brother and that makes them worse than niggers are you retarded?

They are just like the fucking Degos 100 years ago.

Just wait, once WW3 kicks off and we go fight the Chinks and the Russians and we come home theyll mold right into American society like those Damn WOPs did.

30 mi southwest of you user. I thought it was better up by you. Guess not though. Gtfo of this state while you still can bud.

That's one thing I can't stand about my people, they just throw trash anywhere, my neighbor throws trash on my property even.

Mexicans work their asses off at least. And when they are outnumbered, they try to integrate and act respectfully.

Busing and section 8 are the problem.

Black people just mad we kicked them out of Compton

This
It's only the Mexicans that have been here far too long that get comfortable with the ease of the American life that they get complacent

Blame the new "American culture", not Mexicans

Yeah, but now they're the majority in many towns and cities. Soon they're going to be treating us whites like shit, and we won't be getting minority benefits like theyve been getting for ages.

It's fucked. Jews fucked us right in the ass with the Hart-Celler act.

Just look at the change in these 2 demographic maps.

LOOK AT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mexicans are neo-Italians: hardworking people from a Catholic honor culture with an organized crime problem.

From what I've seen, they congregate in the shittier areas around suburbs, and just live in large groups in a small area. Not much bleed-through, unless your school buses in kids from the ghetto area. In which case, just enjoy all the pot!

Fat ass mexican detected...or kike...anywho fuck off nupol

Mexicans are just dumb people with a lot of "pride" We are not evil we're just dumb please be patient.

Goddamn spics are so fucking fat and disgusting. Kikes and niggers are still worse, but goddamn.

Why are you guys so ugly fat short and low iq

I'm from Texas and it's funny because most of the legal Mexicans there don't want anything to do with Mexico.

The race war probably never will happen- there's too many of them and it just isn't plausible. Soon there will be no whites left, just a bunch of light brown shitskins and a ton of old white people. really does make me sad

And yet some among you are capable of this on a near daily basis.

They're like any other culture - you have decent people, and you have trash. Mexicans have cool as fuck people - and trash. Sadly, most of the trash comes over the border. Some of their kids escape, the rest stay trash.

Some of the nicest people I've ever met were Mexicans. Some of the scummiest, thieving pieces of shit were, too.

But I'd live with Mexicans no problem, than ever live around niggers again.

You lost a battle where only 6 and i mean fucking 6 americans died, and you lost 800 ppl +howerver many were left, and your fucking commander got captured.
How the fuck do you go 6/800 in a war seriously.

Yet, they hate niggers too. The enemy of my enemy, etc.

PS - say nigger. Nog is for children. Call a spade a spade.

If they are gonna live there (USA) at least:

1 .- Learn the language.
2 .- Don't wave the mexican flag (It is a disgusting sight of conquest).
3 .- Assimilate their culture
4.- Work hard
5.- Stay out of trouble

Is simple.

I don't blame you for being mad.

I honestly dont have a problem with mexicans that come here illegally and keep their head down and what have u its the ones that come here and shit talk america and fly mexican flags i get being proud of where u came from but take pride in where u hang ur hat.
Also if we have a big war we should allow legal immigration with a mandatory certain years of active duty service for men so their families can live here legally.

Mestizo shitskins are subhuman, yes, but to claim they're worse than niggers is just a straight up lie. Since mestizos still have some Spanish blood in them, they are least capable of feeling loyalty and honor, even if it's mostly towards their own kind. Niggers have none of that; they're literal animals.

How "peaceful" do you think things will be at that point? Non-Whites have been fed a steady diet of Anti-White Marxist propaganda for decades. Whites are blamed for every non-White problem on the planet. What do you think happens when Whites become a hated Minority, in every White Nation? You see a good outcome in there somewhere?

Why not take california?Seriously just fucking take it, it's all yours.

impliying white people never did any atrocities in history.

Mexicans are bad. I'm from SoCal but went to uni on the south side of chiraq

Most generally have a nuclear family, try to work hard but are alchys, and want to better themselves. And try to have their children have a better life.

Niggers do not give a fuck, will do drugs in front of their kids, and have a constant victim complex and go after gibs. And make some bitch preggo but dip and have no sense of responsibility or think ahead

T. Half beaner/cuban

Niggers are complete savages, but Mexicans have some brains, but the fact that theyre so fucking smug about their country and their culture and their language just pisses me off so much.

So what the hell gives you moral highground for doing it?You are literally no fucking better than the idiots who killed each other over medieval bullshit from thousands of years ago.

Come take it esse. You think just because those countries are full of mexicans you have a chance. All the mexicans who have been in the US for a couple generations are the ones who want immigration restrictions the most. They saw how bad you fucked up mexico. Yes you, mexicans. Dont cry about US causing all your problems and take some fucking responsibility.

Yes, because I bet that user personally beheads and skins people who look at him wrong.

Just like I bet you shoot up schools daily.

>And try to have their children have a better life.
Gotta disagree here - and it's the saddest part. Mexican culture is pure crab pot - go to college, and everyone says "What you think you're better than us now?" Hopefully its changing, but it's been holding them back for decades - you accepted "good enough" and never tried to do better.

Simple, im not doing it.

>shooting up schools daily
Meanwhile you faggots are beheading and skinning each other alive.Your logic makes absolutely no sense, you aren't any better.

Hi nic, I love the effort. Do yourself a favor and move 100 miles away from west Chicago.

your Mexican brothers are. If you want me to be honest someone's probably getting flayed right down the street from you

>simple i'm not doing it
That doesn't mean other people in your race aren't.

Arlington Heights is still mostly white. I've seen an influx of beaners, niggers, and poo in loos in the public schools too. Niggers are the worst imo

The loss of California makes me so sad. Until really recently it was 90+% white, and a literal paradise. SF and LA need to be pompeiied

>Is it just me or are Mexicans literally worse than niggers?

there the same and have adopted there culture. i live in a spic area inc chicago. same as the nigger areas except i can occasionally understand what blacks say

>Arlington Heights
They're coming from Wheaton and West Chicago. Carol stream is getting hit hard too. They never settle down in their own slum, they spread out and form new ghettos.

They aren't. Not saying they're great but you don't need to spend long with niggers to realize why it took several centuries for them to get classified as human.

exactly my point, white people can also be doing this kind of shit, its not like only we all mexicans are inherently fucking monsters. they do this shit mostly because of poverty and lack of education.

Yeah, on the outskirts of my neighborhood there's a ton of apartment complexes FILLED with spics. Their children are just let out into the parking lots and just break shit. Can't wait until when they're adults and start moving into my own parents' neighborhood.

kek

I never said you were the only ones doing it.I'm just saying that two wrongs don't make a right.I get what you are saying though, I just hate it when other people try to use that backward ass logic.

Niggers aren't evil either, they're just dumb. How is this an argument? Why do Americans need to put up with your shit while they sit and wait for you to evolve.

>inb4 slavs aren't human
I agree.

yup. niggers can be controlled with gibsmedat if worse comes to worse. spics just breed like cockroaches

Then where the fuck is our navy going to park it's ships? Oregon?

Hmmm....good question.

desu, I wouldn't care if Mexicans were great citizens, or literal somalis, but they just need to live in Mexico, not America. Our antipathy towards Mexico would go away if they would stop invading

wish we had more people like you here

You think its bad now? Imagine if the mexicans had it, even Marx was estatic about Mexico losing California

I agree. that is why im still in here and i also hate those people that go to wave our flag toyour country.

We stopped blaming you for everything dacades ago, we know our main problem is a uber corrupted culture and a uber corrupted goverment.

Lol you couldn't beat us in a straight up fight so your alternative is to flood the country with as many of your countrymen as possible and pray you can get legal enough to vote for a government of pussies afraid enough to say no to your illegal brethren because it might be racist.

If it wasn't for weak progressives fucks and their white guilt, your country would no shit be 1000% better (sorry about the way we fought war on drugs) and country would be better.

Touché for your new strategy of conquest, but if you think an armed bloody revolt doesn't await you, you're kidding yourselves.

The fucking retarded commie blocks lowball prices so spics can literally live in those minimum wage hotels. Then they breed, and their offspring do the same with with either section 8 (turns into a slum) or the retarded commie blocks (turns into a ghetto.) Also the school situation in Illinois isn't getting any better. I've heard reports that schools are lowering the standards to accommodate low iq beaner trash and my alma mater is 60% spic.

You're busting out black and white drawings, in an attempt to paint a moral equivalence to what Mexicans are doing today? Nice try Javier.

Id feel safer around spiclets though, i might be able to take one, niggers have retard strength

Had the pleasure of watching them turn San Diego into a filthy ghetto sprawl over the last 30 years. They are just dirty, low quality, poverty-mentality type people. The decrease in general quality of everything is apparent. All the stores, even the big box stores are trashy now, filthy, stuff falling out of the aisles, broken machines, long lines that don't form a line filled with screaming kids eating shit off the racks. Lines everywhere being longer because none of them understand how to pay with debit cards or how banks or utilities work. Traffic, and traffic accidents. Everything run down, brown lawns, massive filthy looking apartment complexes packed to the brim with cockroach people, every other business is a banquet hall or quincinera boutique or panera, tons of gangbangers loitering everywhere, just nasty. Of course Mexican flags everywhere and that fucking trumpet music blaring 24/7

Mexicans are definitely cringey.

Still, nothing compares to niggers.

Niggers are just a cancer that needs to be removed from the planet.

Pretty much, I can deal with paco better than a fucking nigger any day.

>we self segregate because whitey doesn't provide enough gibs

You have to go back

Washington has a huge naval base at Puget Sound. But I agree on CA; we built it, why should we give it up?

Pretty much this. Niggers are the very bottom of the ethnic hierarchy on planet earth

kill all illegals

Lives 2000 miles away from the nearest mexican border.

Nice pride you have there, running away from the place like it's the plague.