Post rare CNNs

Screencaps proving their deceit. Let's get these all in one place.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7SxHOLWiUnA
youtube.com/watch?v=jhKLicH1Mx8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

jinx

To be fair, this one is by different authors. Not a shill, just pointing this out.

they're fucking shameless

it's pretty disgusting, tbqh

most of them are, since they're opinion pieces
but they still represent CNN, which often pushes opinion bullshit alongside actual news anyway

BTFO. Have some big black cock

I remember both of these events as this happened. My roommate and I were laughing our asses off at the fried chicken one.

Don't be a cock, bin that rock!

not CNN but i would like to contribute

lol this has to be fake...

more politifact pls

saved

That is always going to be my favorite.

those are always welcome

technically that last one is true though since letting the states decide would get rid of a federally mandated minimum wage
the problem is the way that is being used disingenuously to present a bullshit side of the debate that never existed

thats all i got

this thread is gold, thank you all

anyone got any webms of ultra cringey moments?

Somebody posted 50 or more of these a few months ago. They're quite well-done. I only saved a few, alas, which I'll post now.

appreciate it, user

doesnt really matter since they go through editors and cnn posts them on their website.

>claim Trump is a white supremacist
>say he wants dark america
well which is it?!

I have a video version:
youtube.com/watch?v=7SxHOLWiUnA

WE NEED OUR WEAVE!!!!

No, you started posting them a few days ago and you spam them any time we have one of these threads.

I had a feeling you were a shill and you've confirmed it now.

4/4

That's the last one I have, but I see someone else is posting them as well.

CNN reacts to Trump firing Comey compilation
youtube.com/watch?v=jhKLicH1Mx8

I saw the one about acid washing and laughed my ass off. NBC epicu bantzu. whoever's shitposting on the nbc account is /ourguy/

Sigh. The Leaf spreads his poison everywhere. Day of the Rake when?

What the fuck. The delusion and hypocrisy displayed by the liberal media is off the carts. You have to be out of your god damn mind to take these idiots seriously.

>BREAKING NEWS: ANGRY MAN IN SOME MALL

Mainstream media is the same the world over

The cut outs are my fav, do you have the one of the Muslim woman talking about the needed to increased security on immigration and they cut her out?

derp , this one

Please tell me this is shopped. That seems even too much for HuffPost. That's a Gawker-or-Salon-tier headline.

It's one of those things that really makes you think

Your shit's ugly as fuck and looks like it was put together to delegitimize anyone attacking MSM bias.

Fuck off

I've got the same thing, but from twitter: Although it'd be nice if we had more of these with archive links in them so people could retroactively double check.