>DeZ Jun4
i.imgur.com/UEGogDB.jpg
>E Ghouta May 29
i.imgur.com/yFyFmaa.jpg
>E Qalamoun May26
i.imgur.com/jUTtMtn.jpg

Developments Jun7
>E Ghouta-SAA liberates 80% of Hawsh Al-Dawahra town from JaI
>DeZ:SAA stands its grund as IS still pushes for Panorama Roundabout & Tal Sanouf
>Palmyra:SAA souround Arak gas field and Arak town
>Raqqa:SDF capture E. Raqqa neighborhood + 3 villages
>Turkish proxies announce all-out offensive to defeat Kurds in Aleppo province
>Lavrov:US so called"Deconfliction zones" do not exist!Only Ru,Turkey,Iran signed a deal with Damascus approval
>US strikes SAA in Tanf, 2KIA, some eqpment dstrd, SAA will continue offensive
>iraqi forces liberate 21 village on the Syrian border, expell IS from Al-Baaj region
>Tehran attack:12dead,42injured, IRGC blames Saudi Arabia
>Iraqi Kurds plan independence referendum on Sep 25
>April gas exploration deal b/w Qatar & Iran ignites GCC crisis
>Turkey approves bill to send troops in Qatar
>UK gov refuses to publish its own report into who funds UK extremism, as it's focused on SaudiArabia
>Saudi airstrike Presidential Palace in Yemen's capital Sana,Houthis ready to cooperate with Qatar

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ubkCS3kCot8
twitter.com/A_Ozkok/status/872559556924198913
flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/tc-jci
twitter.com/yemen_updates/status/872462078539444224
youtube.com/watch?v=dmwqEg-06Ww
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"If you fight ISIS they win"

Who said this /sg/?

Second for Greater Assyria

Death to Ass*dists, victory to Mujahideen!

>secret Israeli-Syrian partnership dating back
to 1970, when Moshe Dayan and the Israeli Mossad helped Assad stage the coup d'etat

ayy lmao

i tried this last thread and will only askmthis again because the other one was near its end when it ended.

there was some Turk arguing with me on Late Night /sg/ for two whole threads a few weeks ago I told him Iran was going to fall apart soon and he didnt believe me and talked to me like i was crazy. are you still here, Turk? Maybe he remembers the discussion, he was going on a bunch of tangents about Iranians and Turks have common ancestry

The US is now a literal joke
my sides

youtu.be/ubkCS3kCot8

I haven't seen a Turk on for several hours, and I've been here all day.

nth for heat up the ovens and nuke the saudis!
Also, g'nite /sg/

Sure they did, Moshe. I believe you :^)

>That would be the best thing for Israel," stated one Israeli source

>Let them all kill each other off in Syria.

lol,kikes literally keeping assad in power to cause instability (obviously,they are talking about hafez here,but it's literally the same shit)

stands to reason,a divided syria is much safer for israel

cripes

Iran will not fall apart. Iranians are more unified than any other Muslim country. Stop larping white cuckboi.

Why is that star protruding upwards?

mlpol.net
/sg/ Bread made and waiting, can be used in case of heavy shilling to catch your breath or a comfy home.

>N-NO IT'S NOT TRUE...
>THE KIKE CONTROL LITERALLY EVERYTHING EXCEPT FOR THIS ONE THING I HAPPEN TO LIKE

ahhahahahahhaah

>mlpol

Remember the fag and the question about Iran?
He at least had a earphone, but this, damn.
Sad!

>thinking this is somehow new info
>thinking this means they are keeping him in power
>being this dense
I guess I shouldn't expect more from someone unironically linking larouche as a source.

Gn Brazilianon.

some retarders here believe jamal abdel naser, hafez, and gaddafi were supported by the jews that is why they got in power.

Reports that turks are moving food supplies to Qatar.

>Iranians
>unified
that's some grade A fucking delusion

It was free?

>US is now a literal joke
>Meanwhileinmexicoandtanf.jpg

>JOKES ON YOU,WE KNOW WE SUPPORT A KIKE PUPPET!

LOLZ

>Can't ___ the Thani

Cant say for sure, could be supplies for possible future turkish base there.

twitter.com/A_Ozkok/status/872559556924198913
flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/tc-jci
already landed it seems.

>CAN'T MOSSAD THE MOSSAD

ayy lmao

kek less then a week without papa saudi and the country is starting to fall apart.

Give me a quick rundown about Qatar please.

nice picture m8 but the text is not correct it says federation of arab republics.

Kim Jong Il was a Jewish plant.
>tfw no qt nork gf with pinchable cheeks

Take off that proxy, we know your in tel aviv.

Are you trolling with your own stupidity?
Hafez and Bashar Syria are arguably even more hostile to Israel than Iran.

Anyone else worried that Trump is going to stop Israel and Syria from working together in the future?

>Be Qatar, biggest pimp of the Middle East
>Gibs money to all kinds of ME bitches
>moderate bitches, headchopper bitches, moderate headchopper bitches, all belong to the Emir pimp
>Sees that his pimpin adventure in Syria will come to an end
>There will be no pipeline for delicious natural gas
>Makes deal with non-friend Iran to explore huge gas field in territorial waters held by both countries
>A few months later...
>Trump does the traditional sword dance in Riyadh, then touches a globe
>Saudis interpret this sword dance as a blank check to do whatever they want with Qatar
>Saudis deliver ultimatum with 10 demands that Qatar would never, ever in their pimpin life, fulfill
>Trump takes credit for all of this via twitter
>State dept and Pentagons' mouth drops to the floor
>Ivan diplomacy kicks in and Putin calls Qatar
>Turkroach diplomacy kicks in and Erdogan calls Qatar
>Persian diplomacy kicks in and Rohani calls Qatar
>”Yo, we’ve had our differences, but you got delicious gas so we got your back, pimp."
>Pentagon and State Dept rush to brief Trump on Qatar
>Trump makes nice and calls Qatar, inviting them to white house to put all this behind them

>B-BUT THEY SAID THEY HATE KIKES!

Sure are!

>Syria
>Working with Israel

Meh, I got it from Wiki.

>Saudis mad that they have an independent foreign policy(supporing MB/Hamas/easing relationship with Iran) and that Al Jazeera is undermining Saudi propaganda.
Saudis/Emiratis cut off diplomatic access back in 2014 as well, but this time they have stepped it up since Trumps administration is full of bumbling anti-Iran hawks.

CATHOLIC GENERAL HERE FOR YOU

History books and internet are banned in United stations?

>Not Orthodoxy General

What?

lel
Stop doing crack

>tfw i want to save it as my phone wallpaper but i might get kidnapped if they found it on my phone.

Nope! But they seem to be in Russia

>Ivan diplomacy kicks in and Putin calls Qatar
>”Yo, we’ve had our differences, but you got delicious gas so we got your back, pimp."
So now we're supporting Qatar? You said they are supporting moderate beheaders.

Qaddafi really got it in the end, din't he?

Just like Assad is hopeful on Israel talks, iam hopeful you wont skip your history lessons anymore.

>Not Ulster Presbyterianism General

(((Assad))) is very hopeful for the talks to resume as soon as possible alright!

Really? I thought they were cool with him? Aren't you in Tobruk territory?

i wish i am stuck in tripoli, my friend was almost shot when militias found a picture of gaddafi in his phone but they kicked his ass instead.

>Not Baptist General

Russia is pretty kiked too. I don't support Russia blindly, I like what they do in Syria but I don't follow them blindly (don't like their interference in Ukraine for example) and I'm not a huge fan of Putin

Who knows though, Qatar may be a useful ally in the future. Shit, the Houthis are starting to warm up to them and the Houthis were literally fighting them a week ago, Qatar got expelled from the anti-Houthi coalition in Yemen

twitter.com/yemen_updates/status/872462078539444224

>you will NEVER take mary's virginity
Sad!

Kill yourself my man

africa smdhtbvqh

>Fights civil war for muh freedoms
>Still has issues with muh freedoms, even after winning

How does it feel to live in a country that cucked itself?

By the way there were also iranian cargo planes arriving to Qatar.

>niggas whomst

Will Qatar's majority-foreign population riot soon?

lol libya sucks

thanks obama

You are always so salty Mexibro, por que?

Cuz protestants/baptists/etc aren't real Christians
They're sects

Qatar actual power is a mystery tbqh, Qatar is strong enoth to supply rebels in Syria, we seen it supplying some rebellious hillmen on russian Caucasus (see picrel).

But yeah they might shit their pants when rivals will come knocking at their door.

Wait a second, why were they searching his phone anyway? Why didn't he just have a lock on it?

Wow, massive increase in Wahhabi shills

GREATER SYRIA WILL SAVE THE MIDDLE EAST

How would Putin react if the Chehchen changed their script? Would he be okay if it's Kadyrov doing it?
>Error: Our system thinks your post is spam. Please reformat and try again.
Suck my fucking dick your shitty nigger system

>freedom
they got the freedom they wanted the freedom to steal kill and kidnap with no one able to stop them
> country that cucked itself?
nigga what if it wasn't for nato the rats could never win. only around 30% of population supported the rats most of them are the greedy jews who benefiting from the chaos
most of the rats were convicts, terrorists, and some teens that have been brainwashed, not to mention the mysterious snipers that killed the civis.
in a checkpoint when militias get suspicious they will search your phone even your laptop, it was locked but he had to unlock or else he would have been kidnapped.

Not gonna get into a Protestant/Catholic debate with you over a meme Carlo. It's like an agree to disagree topic for me ese, but;
>A denomination that literally interprets the KJV New Testament
>Religious sect
Pick uno.

Why haven't you started your own militia then?
In a mad Max world love today's Libya it's cuck or get cucked .
You would want the backup if some militia talked shit

>he had to unlock or else he would have been kidnapped.
Jesus fucking Christ. I don't always realise just how good living in the first world is. I can go out now and buy a loaf of bread without being kidnapped by militias.

Have we ever had an ISIS poster here?

But wanna add that Qatar is having american base there (It is pretty much the reason rivals did not consumed it yet).
And planning to get a turkish base (why tho).

Looks to me they are planing to defend by the only way they know - "by throwing money at someone and hiding behidn their back"

Didnt knew they had their own script and never saw it lad.

You cant really change your script in Russia, there is main language in Russia and there are secondary languages.

Tatars for example got their own language, their script is cyrilic + 3-5 new letters.
They are allowed to speak it, to write it, even have tatar only tv channels that are only broadcasted in their own tiny republic.

But all the administrative work (and 90% of other work) is in russian.

You can speak tatar 24/7 but all banks/hospitals are operating in russian.

So your question is kinda wrong, they cant change it, because they already have it (although i never heard about it), but no they cant make it the main language, they gotta know russian.

France deserves the refugees.

I only know about the latvian one.

>Dying in the streets for territory like a nigger
>Getting an education and staying safe inside his house
I wonder why he hasn't picked the first option?

Better to live a day as a lion than a lifetime as a sheep.

>Have we ever had an ISIS poster here?

because i am moral guy who loves his country if it wasn't for that i would have joined a militia.
this is one of the reason why i support Assad because i know when the niggers get rid of him they will go ape shit and split the countries into tiny parts ruled by militias.
but thing will get better sooner or later the LNA growing stronger and gaining grounds while the militias just keep killing each other and wasting what money they have left.
idk about the people the certainly didn't deserve it but the governments sure deserve what is happening, they destroyed the dam that was guarding them from the blackies flood.

>but thing will get better
youtube.com/watch?v=dmwqEg-06Ww

If the cause was worth it and there was a real future to work towards that wasn't (((controlled))), then yes, you're correct. Other than that it's dying in the street like a thug for a piece of property that will switch hands three times before your body gets cold, and it will have been for nothing.

90th for /qg/

>Burger Education

Modern-day Iran is composed of Persians,Arabs, Azeris, Baluchis, Kurds,Turkmens. Each minority ethnic group has a separatist movemenrt already, also Sunnis are about 5 million in Iran, more than enough for ((Saudi)) and ((American)) incitement and funding.Recently, there was ripts in Ahwaz, the Sunni Arab region of Iran, and Iranian tanks entered the city and there was a media blackout. There is almost daily attacks on IRGC by baluchis and kurds in their regions, but barely anyone here even notices them because of the Syria situation. Iran project has been cooking on slow fire for a while, starting with the election protests that failed to bring down the regime. The next phase is tearing it apart through violence and ethnic tensions to balkanize it.

If you want I could also tell you how the House of Saud will fall, I offer objective analysis and conclusions, take your sad life and insults elsewhere if you dont have an intelligent response, Also, im not even white

Seems fair, I usually don't like to attack other anons
I just had an autism spasm, sorry.

>Cant ream the Tamim

Let's say Assad gets assassinated tomorrow, is the likely result a clusterfuck between Syria and a few of its surrounding nations followed by balkanisation?

kek all of those blackies, i didn't know the uk was very racially diverse in the 90s

SG had a devoted Isis fan from UK for a while.

Protestantism started, in large part, due to the areas far away from Rome feeling ignored by them, that's why places like Sweden, Norway, Britain, and Denmark went to protestantism and places like Italy, Spain, and France kept it.

And you're hundreds of thousands of miles away from Rome, so that makes you an enormous cuck.

They will just put a random Alawite military officer on his place.

jihadi mark who got arrested.