So when whites become a minority, will they pander to us for votes as they do for current minorities?

So when whites become a minority, will they pander to us for votes as they do for current minorities?

Other urls found in this thread:

democrats.org/people/african-americans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kill_Haole_Day
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no, stap feeling superior because "we wuz kingz" that shit is stupid.

They already pander to you. Did you miss Trumps campaign?

And whites being in the minority won't matter if they still hold all the power. See South Africa.

>blacks and latinos will allow whites to live when they become a minority.
lel. It will be africa and we will be lucky if we're banished back to Europe.

No because white people have no unity. The only reason why monorities have so much leverage is because they put aside their petty differences to be consistent in their outrage

>Political correctness works when minorities aggregate together in a vanguard way. It doesn’t work when majorities fall and stagger into minority status and then look around for allies now that they are themselves a minority in the hope that somehow they will achieve fairness and equity. Because these things are not about fairness and equity. They are about who can set the standard and the tone for the cultural domination of a civic space.

Your response doesn't make sense. Perhaps you don't know politics in the US. Check out the democrat party's website, I'm wondering if "we" will have a section someday.

Trump never pandered to whites, his message just resonated with many of us, big difference. On the other hand, South Africa is a blood bath.

Seems a little pessimistic, whites aren't abused in places where they're the minority like Hawaii (much; although there's rampant domestic abuse between Hawaiians so some of that is "spillover").

>whites aren't abused in places where they're the minority
Might want to look at what happened to Rhodesia, and is happening now in South Africa.

Race is a social construct.

You literally can't prove me wrong.

Hawaiians aren't black or mexican. They also have always been the majority and haven't been fed a steady stream of anti-white propaganda since 1965.

But votes are still votes. I'm wondering if they'll ever explicitly go the for "the white vote" once whites are in the minority.

What drives some people is the idea of the privileged and underprivileged groups. Why they defend Muslims while attacking Christians. So if whites lose their "privilege" for example if Asians are the wealthiest group by far then perhaps the discourse will change.

Hahahahahahahahahah no we're going to be the Muds version of jews until we're extinct

Civilization will literally collapse. The wealthy whites will live like the elite in Brazil do in compounds under 24/7 armed guard. And they will STILL virtue signal about multiculturalism from their multi million dollar homes.

Wasn't Rhodesia taken over by Marxists, though? Marxists killed at least 1/5 of their own people in Cambodia, that ideology is pure evil. The US becomes a sissy pinko country at worst.

You are hopelessly naive.

Nigger wtf r u talking about

Do you really think hispanic people would slaughter whites if they had, say, 90% of the population, say in New Mexico?

Then educate me, these people inherently hate whites and want every last one of us dead, or?

sorry you wewe born to the wrong people. If black people can be better at basketball. And muslims can be better at keeping alive ass-backwards ideologies. Than sure as shit white people can be better at running civilization.

Right now people openly talk about a policy that explicitly benefits whites if they're arguing against it. While it's perfectly acceptable to argue for policies that explicitly benefit non-whites.

Will we get this kind of section on the democrat party's website?

democrats.org/people/african-americans

Jews are the most privileged ethnicity in the united States and are totally immune to any criticism. In fact they are still considered oppressed.

Niggers will hunt us down and consider us privileged to the very last man. Did you just come here from reddit?

Hawaii is always blue, what do you think retard?

>It won't matter if whites are a minority
>Despite crimes against whites will skyrocket
>The welfare system will be even worse then it is now
>Non-whites will ban all immigration from white countries (See Paraguay,SA and Zimbabwe)
>They will promote campaigns to displace whites from America and possibly even kill them
>Some places will literally be no different from Africa or Latin America

Yeah no, whites should probably stay the majority.

This is the symbol of children larping as political activists.
Please ignore.

whites make up the majority of the vote.
This anti-white male narrative will show it's harm in election poles as the right will continue to control politics.
The left is all hot air that complains but doesnt show their discontent where it matters.
The anti-white narrative currently being perpetuated by the pandering liberal media is emboldening young white males to move further and further white. I never identified as a right wing conservative a few years ago.
Maybe it was growing up and maybe it was the political climate but i view the liberal left as an absolutely immature toxic force in american politics that will continue to further polarize the majority of the voting base.
They have no idea how politics work.

>Niggers will hunt us down and consider us privileged to the very last man.
I get what you're saying, this happens in South Africa. If they've been fed "kill whitey" propaganda their entire lives, most of the country will resemble a war zone for whites.

You're someone who gets it. Now what happens when whites are only 40% of the population and are really starting to feel the heat. Won't it become a voting bloc that un-cucks itself a little?

The cucky white guilt people Sup Forums makes fun tend to live in affluent areas and the only person of color they interact with is the nice lady who makes their organic nonfat chai lattes, but that will change.

These minorities who behave in a tribalistic manner really suffer, and you what, they deserve it. They suffer because they know that their race's "collective accomplishments" are shit, and there's the question of whether they're loyal enough to their race or a little "whitewashed" etc. Not all of them are like that, though.

Jewish culture is very tribalistic though. White culture is more individualistic, although what happens when it's one Boer family versus an invading horde.

I assume they descend from the elites who probably exploited the colored people back in the day. Most white immigrants in America were dirt poor and built a life with their own two hands, far from the slave-owning South or anything else in narrative.

What does this symbol stand for? I've seen it around but don't know the direct link

But it could become the "La Raza" of whites. If you don't know what I'm talking about, I envy you.

There's a big difference between a blue state and South Africa.

I'm less concerned about hispanic people desu, and slaughter is definitely too strong, but it would not be good times and there would be a lot more "anti white hate crimes" if they would even call them that.

Here's the thing: The left is/has been spreading this message that the white man is keeping these people down. You would think that would get btfo when Obama became POTUS, but no, they invented the invisible patriarchy, etc etc, institutional racism, etc etc, other post modern interpretations of power, its still all whiteys fault.
When whites become a minority, and are no longer able to provide the high tax vs benefit numbers the government needs to keep everyone else afloat, they will continue to lash out at white people who still hold all the wealth, but we won't be able to defend ourselves with democracy anymore, and we will either be robbed into poverty by the government and/or driven out like Rhodesia.
Your point about the hispanic reaction is fair, I know a lot of hispanics are basically bro tier, and it more than likely won't be quite as bad as South Africa, but it still wont be a good thing.
We will never be a protected minority as long as we hold wealth.

It's Génération Identitaire. They are the least racist white nationalist organization if you know what I mean. Even their symbol looks like one of nazi runes even though they're too pussy to make it an actual swastika or something. They got a blonde girl not worth naming to shake her tits while wearing the logo so they're more popular now.

By the way, reverse image search.

Yea what exactly do you think "liberals" are?
They are fucking Marxist stupid.

Except Yids can blend in with whites, we cant blend in with browns for obvious reasons

>implying we're not being taken over by marxists
4 years ago I saw /r/TumblrInAction for the first time, now what they were saying then is preached at the top levels of the DNC.

It's also what was on the shields of the spartan's.
Very symbolic that way, small number vs many.

No, we'll be used as boogeymen.

It will be very hard for us and anti-white stuff will be taught in schools. It's why Trump was our last chance.

Solid answer I was looking for, there's too much of a "white people are evil" narrative for them to ever extend sympathy to us as a minority people.

To Marxists, everyone is disposable, see
about the Cambodian Genocide. So even if every day becomes "kill whitey day" it was worth it to get to power.

Kill Haole Day:
>On December 31, 2008, the U.S. Department of Education released a report that concluded there was "substantial evidence that students experienced racially and sexually derogatory name-calling on nearly a daily basis on school buses, at school bus stops, in school hallways and other areas of the school."
>The report also concluded that school officials responded inadequately or not at all when students complained of racial harassment. Students who did complain were retaliated against by their antagonists.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kill_Haole_Day

Welcome to the future.

Envy me.

Its gonna be great.

Ah, nice catch. Lambda for Leonidas.

I thought it was a gay attempt at an SS rune or something. "Too nazi, not nazi enough, too nazi, just right!"

From this thread I've concluded that this rhetoric will never go away, because people have a neurosis about evil whitey being responsible for everything. As other anons have pointed out, if the economy goes to shit, there will be even more hysterics.

No, we're dead.

for my future children's sake, I sincerely hope this all never happens, but it seems like a logical conclusion that even leftists couldn't honestly deny given the evidence.
But you're absolutely right. We couldn't kill communism as an idea, and we're not trying half as hard to stop the (and I hate to frame it this way but here it goes:) racism from the left.

Look at South Africa, still special government scholarships for blacks despite being the majority

Did that happen in Rhodesia or South Africa?
Spoiler: no.

To be politically incorrect on Sup Forums, I'm not even racist but an individualist, and grew up in a well-integrated environment, but when I moved to California as an adult I saw the tribalism and balkanization of the state. Now I see even people like myself getting caught up in it.

tfw no lauren southen wiafu

Already discussed in those were Marxist regimes, and Marxists kill anything that moves scorched-earth style.

literally what happened in 2016 election... and it worked . sort of.

Trump never explicitly pandered to whites, he just appealed to a lot of us.

At this point it's clear the answer is "no" though.

>So when whites become a minority

you mean like right now? whites ARE a (global) minority.

You know vast majority of politicians will still be whites, retard. Theyre not just gonna vanish

(((((((they)))))))

No. They are systematically wiping you out. You will never get the gibsmedat treatment the current minorities are getting. They are just fucking you over and stealing everything away from you.

Nope, we still have higher IQs. If you're mulatto or mestizo good luck to you.

They will probably do one of two things:

1. Start endangered European reserves like Americans did for Native Americans

Or

2. Laugh and deride white people while they go extinct through miscegenation.

Either way seems applicable. White genetics are the most recessive so it's either ethnostate or extinction. Part of the reason why it's morally wrong to consider white people "racist" for only dating white people.

>all blacks votes Dem
Cool, like, they totally should and shit, after all the GOP is like anti-black
>most whites vote Republican and this number will only go up as (((multiculti))) progresses
FUCKING RACIST RETARD SCUM

wtf

No, because if whites become the minority, the nation collapses and shitskins of all sorts will be eating each other in the streets just to survive as the remaining whites protect each other in the suburbs.

The cities will turn to complete urban warfare hellholes, but those of us who are comfy in the country won't give much of a shit. Just don't come knocking when the cities become unlivable and make the worst favelas of Brazil look like Club Med.

lol good one.

>brown people voting for white people when they take over
No. See CA's new senator

I'm with you, but I grew up in here. I was cool with everyone at my very diverse high school. I only had a few troubles because I was one of like fifteen white kids, including a proto-sjw asian teacher who despised me. The anti white sentiment didn't gain traction until a few years later tho, I can't even imagine going there now.