even makes the stewardess cry.

youtube.com/watch?v=SbYXEZeWuVU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AtD0EWt6ROE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

niggers will be niggers

Domesticating niggers was a mistake.

He sounds like a nigger, but is there any video of him? I just see angry White Europeans who don't know how to deal with a stupid nigger.

(hint: you shoot them)

>fucking niggers

>be man who books flight
>get dicked by airline
>have to go through a bunch of bullshit
Even if this guy is a nig, I applaud every time an airline gets fucked. Fuck every airline in existence.

if that guy was actually a nigger none of those (((EUROPEANS))) would be saying anything,

Sweetie, he was halfway through his flight and they asked him for more money. No need to be racist.

this
fuck airlines more than anything

youtube.com/watch?v=AtD0EWt6ROE

Him in Berlin, getting triggered on purpose

Disgusting

America infenction spreads

Platinum member with delta. Never had any trouble.

Goddamn, disgraceful

>implying outdated and dangerous farm equipment was ever domesticated
Nice one, border bunny.

I've always went delta because they give good service, but that's after 10 flights as I tested airlines. The customer service is centered around airlines, not the customer, so stupid shit like OP's video happens and then they play the victim. Some airlines scam you, some airlines pretend to care that you exist then you find out they tossed your fragile luggage into the gold and it shattered, then you try a different airline but they try to con you into giving more money because you didn't read the tiny little letters at the bottom of the page blah blah blah BLAH BLAH

>civilized people used to having a discussion with others
>nig talks over everyone so nobody can speak, shutting down any discussion

No wonder they never get anything done in Africa

Black people are just misunderstood. Honestly guys, stop pushing this dead meme. Anyone can be successful if they try, even black people.

This is why everyone hates americans

>tfw no qt blonde emotional belgian gf

Also to bad this nigger never visited the US. He would so get shot. Deservingly so.

>Hates airlines more than niggers
Pampered libtards identified.

>an uppity nigger wants whitey to jump through hoops for him
so what else is new?

DELET THS

I know he's a nigger, but this is probably more due to the fact he's an American. American tourists, in general, are arrogant cunts.

Lol what the big did was wrong but airlines tell you to suck their dick then thank them afterwards. It's a long process that's time consuming unless you pay for a quality airline.

>qt blonde belgians
Literally everyone's dream.

>This is why everyone hates niggers
fixed

True, but ameriniggers are even worse because raised by kikes and praised by hollywood and music industry. They also come up with all the wewuz shit.

I was watching that show, Australia Border Security, if anything it seems that the SE Asians are the arrogant cunts.
The Americans going to your cunt seem like top lads, cunt.

Lmao im edgy mum I say NIGGERS LMAO IM SO COOL I WONT SAY IT TO A REAL PERSON THOUGH

Stop white knighting the airline fucked him over. She's being hormonal and irrational, she's in customer service you get yelled at sometimes grow up.

Dr Shultz there at the end there trying to talk some sense into Django.

I say it frequently with Samoans at work.

You nigger loving melbourne cuck

How to spot the nigger

why the fuck is this a norm between blacks and overall liberals?
>video tape stupid cringy unnecessary shit where your embarrassing yourself and putting the person you are filming also in embarrassment as if they don't already have a shit day in their job
>think you are in the right side being smart and exposing the evil worker
Fucking kys dude

>American Airlines

He's only trying to get back to his hood in Brooklyn

The more niggers do this shit the more people will hate them.

This is a good thing.

I hope you're on the other side of this country so there's a big desert between your stupidity and me.

>this is probably more due to the fact he's an Anlgo. Anglo tourists, in general, are arrogant cunts.

Up until the bald white knight appeared, he was pretty civil and calm despite the situation. Many other black people would have immediately chimped out but this man chose conversation and attempted to reason. I honestly, from this footage alone, can't call him a nigger.

>Domesticating niggers
when was those things ever domesticated

He's being a racist

>Anlgo
You can't be Anglo and black, my friend.

Nigger, you just got insulted by a Pollock.

NIGGERS ARE NOT AMERICANS, NIGGERS ARE NIGGERS REGARDLESS OF THEIR COUNTRY OF ORIGIN

Dont blame my country for people like this, aint nobody blaming Germans when the ackbars blow people up

>Sabrina
what a trashy name

>Pollock
The fish?

You mean Polack.

>nigger acts like nigger
>it's because he's American
Sorry but you're wrong.

Where's a good doggo when you need one?

Watch it mate, she was my childhood crush

She was probably having rape flashbacks of the refugees. That poor woman.

Social rejects. Cant have a real conversation outside the internet

>aint nobody blaming Germans when the ackbars blow people up

England would like a word with you.

Dumbass foreigners

I've had a nigger go off at me for no reason in customer service. It's unbelievable. You feel like it's not happening to you, like you're in a movie. This bitch went off at me over nothing for like three minutes while I didn't say anything, hoping she would just shut up.

it makes me so mad that niggers and shitskins feel entitled to Europe just because they think they are entitled to America too

Fuck off

imagine raping this guy

he's so used to getting what he wants being a nigger, and abusing the fact that people can't attack him... it would be so satisfying

I'm sorry my ancestors didn't exterminate all these animals.

Don't speak for Europe, m8.
Countries like Belgium like these sorts of people.

You mean letting them run feral was a mistake.

t. Jamal Jackson

uppity chocos

CLEAN YOUR ROOM

Hellooooooo reddit!

>Flying with ryanair
>Not expecting the get dicked in the cunt
Fly with a real airline and you don't have to deal with this shit.

Honestly. I don't get it. There is not enough context.

Did the airlines try to dick with him?

I've traveled a lot and met heaps of Americans. Some are cool people but I'd say at least 80% of them act like this guy, completely dehumanizing customer service workers as if they aren't real people with feelings. I've always seen overseas travel as representing my country as best I can, so I try my hardest to blend in and be compassionate and empathetic. Americans don't do this for some reason, they think because they bought a 3 dollar drink you have to take them in the back alley and suck their dick. Why are you guys like this? It's not just the niggers, the white middle class Americans do it more.

I talked to a lot of retail workers in Europe and they say Americans are the worst tourists. Brits are apparently pretty bad as well but Americans just don't see others as people. It's like a TV show to them. They act like they are the center of the world and everyone around them is meant to serve them. For years I wanted to move to Florida but then I realized I would be living with shitty Americans like the guy in OP. It makes me glad we hardly let any of you into Australia because we'd probably be flooded with niggers. I'd take Christian Sudanese straight from the fucking jungle than a black American. At least they will show some respect for their fellow man.

Shame on you America. Shame.

Just shows how shit Europeans are at business why can't the lady print the boarding pass

why is this being spammed

All this shit is fro some extra 50 euros he had to pay from why I can tell, even if he did get dicked this is no sane way to respond and let all your bullshit out on some employee who has nothing to do with whatever policies that airline has.

The dude sounds like hes using a voice mask

Alright, after watching more of the vid, I take it back. Guy just seems like a dick. I would love to see what happened 1 minute prior to the vid starting to actually understand the context, but the guy does seem like a self-entitled dickbag.

From what i can tell from what the other customer was saying to him, he needed to print off something they emailed him. So I guess him neglecting to do that means he has to pay a charge for them to do it.

#NotAllMericanz

Fuck off faggot, you Brazil now, you brazified the entire world

He's a straight up low social IQ coon. Chimping out as usual.

But at the same time, airlines do try to fuck everybody, going so far as to probably sideline the nig which triggers this reaction

He's not an American. Niggers here don't even identify as American. They identify as an African diaspora. I'd give anything to cut this guy's throat.

he sounds like someone on youtube doing a parody voiceover

I was in Shibuya and watched a group of Australians get kicked out of a bar. The entire time they were screaming about how they were Americans and will never forget Pearl Harbor.
Memes are real.

Ryanair looking for a personal army because he is black.

this is why people would literally rather kill themselves or be a neet than work a minimum wage job here

umayyad faggot?

>Brazillian using his countries name as an insult
Damn your country third world isnt it?

>i live here man
>I've flown 10 hours to get here today

I think the issue was that blacko forgot to print something out for his second flight because he assumed the person at the airport would do it for him. a misunderstanding, both the retarded whore and the nig are in the wrong, she at one point started laughing at him, she also refused to tell him he had to print out his shit at home. If it's not necessary to print shit for that flight, it's possible that she might've pressed the wrong button or something and canceled him out of his second flight but didn't want to admit to her mistake. Women do that type of thing all the time, they make mistakes that fuck someone over, then pretend like they don't know what the problem that's taking place is about, people then step in to help her, so she gets to leave without explaining the situation. I hate how Sup Forums cucks act as if women can do no wrong.

It's either they're both in the wrong or the nigger is reacting how you'd naturally react to some retarded bitch canceling your flight on accident and then acting like you're the problem.

why do eurocucks always get involved? whiteknight baldy to save the day?? just sit back and watch the show

>At the very end of video
>"As long as i get chicken on my flight"

HAHAHAHA!!

belgium cant handle the bants

>you Brazil now
Let's not get ahead of ourselves Silva. Your entire country is like one big Detroit.

This guys voice is an obvious voice changer

Meh, I work at the airport and there are people like this everyday. Entitled wankers who think they know everything better. You either pay 50 euro's or you don't board. Simple. But no, I am a paying customer and you HAVE to check me in. Nope, lady already told him, you pay or you stay.

Florida is a shit hole that's 95% brown, good decision in not moving here.

You ever notice how we are letting a bunch of niggers and browns into our universities now? This is done on purpose so now they will be "more qualified" to immigrate to your countries.

am i completely faggot retarded or am i missing the point of all the outrage?

as far as I can tell, he's mad because they are trying to apply a last minute fee for printing off a boarding ticket because they attempt to keep their costs as low as possible by requiring their passengers to print off their own ticket beforehand?

I mean, the lady is just ignoring the dude. he's asking to speak to a supervisor but instead she's rolling her eyes and starts crying because she refuses to even acknowledge this guy's complaint.

so he keeps asking the same question and starts getting more and more frustrated. he's not shouting or anything, just speaking loudly.

meanwhile, apparently it's a goddamn spectacle like people have never seen before. look at the crowds actually standing around with their jaws agape like he's going full-on ape-mode or something. is this what yurop is actually like? people just accept little bullshit charges without even asking for clarification or a manager to give some authority?

so now there's hundreds of comments going batshit on this guy because he wants to talk to someone else, after she obviously disrespected him.

he's a stupid nigger for not knowing how his plane ticket works and has other videos of him chimping out, but this is pretty mild.

i'm sure if she said "sure illget my supervisor" and the supervisor came down and said "fuck you, you didn't read this bullshit fine print and you owe us $50 jewbucks" this wouldn't even have been a fucking video

also, fuck you reddit

For 50 years Liberals have been telling them that society is the reason they live in shit, that white people hate them, it's not their fault, then give them welfare and free smart phones. What do you think is going to happen when you tell an entire demographic that it's not actually wrong to act like spoiled children, that violence against whites is okay, and that all white women secretly want to fuck them? Big surprise, they're a bunch of thugs, criminals and rapists.

There was a book not too long ago, a woman lived in a poor black neighborhood to try and see if she could learn what their problems really stemmed from. What she saw was rampant violence, theft, drug use, women getting pregnant by any man they thought would support them, and half the neighborhood had warrants because they didn't make their court dates. Her conclusion? That the system is racist because of bench warrants due to not showing up in court. Never mind that that law applies to LITERALLY EVERYONE who misses a court date, no, it was racism. She saw it first hand and still couldn't get the idea that these people were doing it to themselves, and society treats them like criminals because that's what they act like.

You see it in the news all the time, "why did police do _____ to black people more than whites?" Because black people commit more crimes, period. I remember seeing crime stats from like 2012 that showed a black person, ANY random black person on the street, is 200 times more likely to have committed aggravated assault than any random white person. Despite being a small fraction of the population, they commit the vast majority of crimes. Why? Liberal coddling, to secure votes. That's it. That's how little Libshit politicians care about the safety and well being of Americans.

When niggers start shit just so that some one can lose it and call them a bigger so that they are a victim

it's really dehumanizing and they expect you to serve these people with a smile on your face doing it. As to why most people are like this? It's because most of them have never had to work retail, fast food, or any kind of customer service job before. i would say most are just ignorant, and then a loud vocal minority are just rude assholes that abuse the system where if you complain and act like the guy in the video, you get free stuff because the customer is always right. if you watch the video you can hear the guy say mate this isn't America. so yeah in America if you want free stuff just go harass a cashier and berate them until the manager just caves and gives free stuff to avoid getting a negative complaint

>buy ticket online
>this is the cost of your ticket
>get to airport
>lol jk its actually 50 euro more
jew

its checked in

That last guy was some kind of Nigger Whisperer.

>this isnt america
will americans EVER recover?