Kathy Griffin Loses ALL Of Her Shows, Sponsors and CNN Job Following Trump Beheading Stunt

Kathy Griffin Loses ALL Of Her Shows, Sponsors and CNN Job Following Trump Beheading Stunt

>shtfplan.com/headline-news/update-kathy-griffin-loses-all-of-her-shows-sponsors-and-cnn-job-following-trump-beheading-stunt_06072017

Apologize right now.

I'm sorry we ever let potatoniggers on this continent.

I don't know what she thought would happen.

Lol she's literally no different to isis

Please refrain from using racist symbols in this thread as it is a safe-space, thank you for understanding.

>I'm gonna impersonate ISIS
>And I'm gonna do it with an effigy of the president

Out of touch with what regular non-Twitter Americans feel.

im sorry america that it took this long

No!

>woman discovers there are consequences to her actions

What the fuck user.

>Apologize right now.
I didn't care in the first place. The only fault is with Kathy and those that have control over the opportunities she lost.

Have her apoligize to Baron first.

Pavlovs Dogs. Hollywood / Press keeping population in constant state of stress / agitation / excitement with inconsistent or wrong reasoning.
Causes eventual mental breakdown.
Further conditioning can then take root.
griffin is only a tool.

Id like to see Trump be magnanimous and tell everyone to leave her alone since she has appologize and just move on... opposite of what the left does.

at least she is still young and hot... oh wait

>something something fucking Trump

Possibly the only good thing to come out of trumps presidency.

why doesnt he have a second set of braces

kek'd

I apologize! America is the land of second chances. Trump has had a hundred of them.

I'm so outraged!!!!!
Kathy Grifffin hurt my feelings :(

aniway let me keep posting in Sup Forums how i want all jews to get genocided

Nice bait, Trump presidency is the gift that keeps on giving speaking strictly of tendies to floor ratio.

I really really wondered why I didn't see a thread on Sup Forums or Sup Forums about this when it was first reported.

This non-passing tranny bitch just literally ended her own career with a single photo.

there were a few going that I remember, this loss of all sponsorships is a new development though.

This is such a genuine outrage!! how dare kathy griffin do this!?

Aniway let me look at images of Hillary Clinton getting beheaded that i saved on my folder. i'm not an hypocritical piece of shit at all XD

>shtfplan.com
not clickin dat white devil trickery

Nope. She did apologize and could of gotten off with just losing the potty and CNN. But, she vastly overestimated her pull and her actual value to the liberal media and the hollywood elite. She made things worse, and was sacrificed. A pathetic and worthless offering, but it's better than nothing. Colbert is next...

>Aniway let me look at images of Hillary Clinton
Show us just one
lets see some proofs

She should've thought about that before decided to do what she did.

>post a picture of the president with his head cut off
>this is equivalent to online trolling
Do you see the differences here? There's a line in the sand.

I fucking hate being part of the right now that we're going back to being self-righteous fake outrage competetion trophy winners. Fuck kathy griffin for existing, but fuck anyone who celebrates her downfall over this petty shit.

>Colbert

He's become a caricature of himself and the left in general. He does more good for us as he is now.

Get the Slimy Limey.

Iggy Pop really let himself go. Sad.

:(

>horse mask so le random so le funny XD
gtfo and take your reddit image macros back where they belong

You've gotta be a dick sometimes to fuck the assholes who keep shitting on everyone. This is literally the method of operation the right needs to be following to set the example. Believe me, kindness, forgiveness, compassion, these are virtues the left doesn't know or share beyond face value of whatever it's worth. There will be no grace, mercy, or restraint from them the second they are given an inch.

shes a fuckin kike you ignorant burger

Personally I believe it's time for RWDS

This

Fire with Fire.

Fuck them. They created this shitty moral outrage gets you busted meme.
Payback's a bitch.

>Apologize right now.

I apologize we didn't go far enough

We built this country I bet you are a portogues nigger who has done nothing for this country but smell bad.

>portogues
Irish heritage checks out

But she is rich right?

Why does she care then?

>This was supposed to gauge response to assassinating trump

I guess they have to spam more propaganda before we're ok with it.

Because she's been a damn fool and has been spending money like the well will never run dry. Now she's essentially unemployed with bills that are quickly dipping into her savings. If I were her, I'd sell everything and move to start a new life. Settle down. Be a family man. Like Rob Schneider. He knew when the getting was good.

He still knows, Rob Schneider is redpilled.

>If I call her a kike enough, it makes it true

Kathleen Mary "Kathy" Griffin was born on November 4, 1960, in Oak Park, Illinois,[3] to Mary Margaret "Maggie" Griffin (née Corbally; born June 10, 1920) and John Patrick Griffin (October 29, 1915 – February 17, 2007), both first-generation Irish Americans.[4][5]

You've got to hand it to the left, they actually responded the way they should have (based on their ENTIRE LIFE VIEWS) and turned on her instead of embracing this like I thought they would.

I could have looked it up but who cares about an irrelevent country in Europe.

Yeah, you're right. She didn't commit suicide, Sup Forums just isn't as horrifying to the normies as it used to be.

If she wants to keep a certain lifestyle going and doesn't want to start draining her principle, she'll need to make enough off of royalties and other sources like money trickling in from book sales etc...

True.

At the end of the day you don't do a mock beheading of the president in an Era of Islamic beheadings.

I'd understand clown face, cartoons, and all the other general political chicanery, but she REALLY pushed it past the point of no return. Like Madonna saying burn the White House.

I fucking hated Obama and even admittedly talked trash every chance I got but I'd never do a mock beheading of him. That's just wrong.