What are the least cucked/ most useful non STEM majors Sup Forums? I need to choose something

What are the least cucked/ most useful non STEM majors Sup Forums? I need to choose something.

>non-STEM

biological and genetics engineering

I hate math. The only math class I tolerated was stats. Science like bio or anatomy that didn't involve much math was fine too

These are stem jobs.

Econ at least it is kind of interesting

>In b4 nt rel subjkt alwayz rong lolz

user hate to break it to you, maths is a prerequisite for any of the other sciences it's used in everything else. Just become a teacher, arts and English. Drop redpills all day.

Oh yeah. I took AP macro and microeconomics in high school. It was fun.

I loved french and history class the most.

Econ is pseudoscience but still heavily mathematical.

Low test beta detected

My academic interests determine my test levels?

Not true I did it as an elective and I'm a maths student, presumably you'd select courses that have the least maths content. Econ 1 & Econ 2 are just applications of partial derivatives which any brainlet can figure out - it's not like you're expected to know the inner workings of them.

It was plug and chug math

Dats d word thnx :)

My favorite math

Unless you're going to an Ivy League school or top 50 public university, if you major in something that requires no math, you're gonna have a bad time. No one is hiring B.A.s in Political Science from University of West Flyover

Actually, what about a law major?

Accounting/Finance/Economics are all solid choices.

Actually it used to be possible for econ majors to specialize in economic history. That side of the field has mostly been driven out by the math fetishists.

You don't "major" in law my friend. You get a 4 year degree in anything and then apply to law school to get your JD.

Ye probably but at undergraduate those courses would exist for sure

Just start your own company or start flipping something or playing poker or something. Don't go to Jew school and have them put you in line.

You can go to law school with pretty much any major as long as you do well on the LSAT and your grades don't shit the bed

If you don't get a JD, enjoy life as an assistant paralegal

I think it would be cool to work on like international treaties or whatever, like writing up all the time print. How cucked is international relations?

Fine print*

I've seen a lot of Americans doing some sort of criminal justice course thing. Is that a requirement to work for the police in the US? Here they just do some free internal course for a year where they memorise the content of a few books.

>thinks biology doesn't drive interests

it took a while but I actually appreciate stats now even more than differential geometry because I've gotten into politics and it's all stats basically.

Dunno anything about that. If I had to guess I'd say that international treaties are probably drawn up by high-ranking politicians and reviewed by teams of lawyers though, and at best an international relations major would translate or write minutes at the meeting

What type of meeting? Like NATO/UN?

I don't want to seem like I'm being an internet tough guy or hard on you for no reason though

Just saying you should reconsider your aversion to math

I nearly failed Algebra 2 and precalculus in high school and I just got my bachelor's in math, planning to get a master's in it

just do history and hope that you are smart enough to memorize shit

Sure I guess. Not my area of expertise

I was in math 111 at 14 years old. And AP stats at 15. I can do it. I just don't enjoy it. I wanna spend my life doing something I enjoy.

Finance

law - health care

mabey don't go to college, trade school

actually yeah, just don't go to school
unless you want 2 learn math and
become engineer, please

If you don't do STEM and you're not smart enough to get into law or medicine, there's very little point in going to University.

Don't we all lad

It's not required. More and more schools have begun to offer it since the 80's. It can be used for Law School, however most in it go into some type of law enforcement agency. Here in the US a good bit of agencies now require some type of college degree. Doesnt matter the major. Im sure soon itll be a univeral requirement here. I am currently Majoring In Criminal justice with a concentration in counter-terrorism and a minor in paralegal studies and prelaw as well as a minor in philosophy

I finished high school valedictorian. I know I'm smart, but I guess I've always preferred the humanities/social studies over math and science

Very true. Make sure it has alot of reading too. This will help out alot in law school

You'll find that reading isn't necessarily the skill you need most at Law School, rather the ability to skim, write concisely and comprehend many, often intertwined, legal concepts.

Honestly OP, if you are into the social sciences type of things, look at History. Theres quite a few things to do with it. If you want a pretty based degree, either that or Criminal Justice. More than likely you are gonna have a bunch of Cops or retired detectives, maybe even some lawyers or forensics as your teachers. I go to a pretty liberal school (I am starting the first conservative club that has ever been on campus) and all the teachers are pretty redpilled. They have seen alot of shit. The material is very interesting as well as the support classes for it. You could also minor in some type of history or something. Just dont do Education, Sociology, etc. they are all riddled with post-modernist and just shitty people all together.

>valedictorian
did you take a lot of AP classes?

being "smart" in the american education system doesnt mean shit, found that out the hard way when i went into college.

Im still worried somewhat about the after of lawschool. There is a supposed needlessly high number if lawyers and many without jobs. However several lawyers have told me not to worry about it because alot of them simply arent good lawyers and those that are dont want to partner or anything so they dont get hired.

Who else here/accounting/?

philosophy

Useful in terms of what? Money you'll make?

is history truly worth it? I'm in pretty much the same boat as OP.

History was always my favorite course and I had a kickass teacher who would show us cool history movies and videos. Didn't seem like he had too hard of a job other than dealing with jack ass students.

What else can you do with a history degree?

AP human geography, European history, US history, stats, psychology, macroeconomics, microeconomics, government, environmental science, french, and world history

The military takes officers with any major. History majors actually make good infantry officers. Maybe look into the ROTC program for getting free tuition as well.

>can't do math
Hate to break it you user, but you're not exactly college material if that's the case. Either start learning to tolerate it or choose a career that doesn't involve college.

People who work in intelligence and/or own their own business

accounting or trade school

I did college level algebra and stats in high school to get my requirements done and hope I don't have to do any more

Supply of law grads is equally high here too, and again, our tutors, who are often practising barristers/solicitors at the same time but merely tutor-part time, say similar. Although grades don't necessarily indicate whether or not somebody will be a good lawyer, it is often the case that the bulk of students finish either with a pass or credit mark (50-74%) and view their future legal career similar to Suits or Law and Order. If you go into it with such mentality you come across arrogant when you graduate, employers will pick up on this and, in combination with mediocre grades, will feel very inclined to reject you.

Tldr; don't do law if you don't have a legitimate interest in it as you will want to die at some point in your studies, especially when doing units like Constitutional law.

Research Psychology
Any foreign language of importance
Linguistics
Economics

whatever you like...

for example, I like money and taking risks...I went into finance.
No cap on how much you can make....you can make a fortune or lose everything....or moderation.

Does french count as important?

Communications

applied mathematics. It can go into anything that generates money such as accounting, finance, analytics, or you can pursue differential equations, combinatorics or other parts of pure applied math fields. It's a win win win win win

I personally did economics....I like it alot...

I learned a fuck ton about business in general, and particularly finance and marketing.

One of my friends just graduated with one. He is about to start working as a hisoric building inspector. Theres actually alot of things you can do with it. Musuems, historic landmarks, angencies that study these historic landmarks, archeologists, all kinds of things. Hell you can even do political positions. Alot of politicans have a historian on their payroll. Just know that an empolyer would look at any degree. You may thing that you have better qualifications for a job dealing with history, but a empolyer might look for a certian skillset that someone with that background would have.

bien sûr but you may get a lot of liberal French Revolution types and trendy French theory people in your classes depending on where you go. A rarer or more military-friendly language might serve for a better future in translations or politics.

If you are good at math, this

Russian?

Ha ha ha. No. You can't do anything with STEM, all education is pointless now.

criminology, detective work, etc- for starters

Not an issue with me. I enjoy law very much, and understand it isn't all what the common opinon is. I dont yet know what I want to do, but I think i will be a public defender for a short bit to just get a good bit of the experience under my belt. I want to eventually get into politics. Prolly state senator first, then federal and just keep going where my skills bring me.

(((fine print)))

Just graduated from a top 20 law school, its somewhat grim but not impossible. I could easily find a job as a lawyer for around 60k. I might not even practice though, got an opportunity for a non-legal job that's going to pay about 130k.

Learn how to flip burgers next to paco faggot

you stopped right before it gets to the good part
I never enjoyed math until I got through diff eqs, most people don't. once you see some of the cooler shit you can do you get hooked

Yes! It is still not that competitive to get into Russian top programs even though it is a difficult language, so it's in your favor.

I hated math too. I avoided it entirely and floated around liberal arts subjects and graduated with a worthless * studies degree. It's worse than no degree at all because it steals your best years away. It was the biggest mistake of my life.Discipline yourself to love maths and do STEM. Everything else is literally worthless. If you don't listen to me you'll be working minimum wage into your 30s.Trust me. University is for STEM.

Dynamical systems crew
Information theory crew
Mathematical physics crew

banking?

Differential and algebraic geometry are the shit, especially if you know physics.