IT'S HAPPENING: h3h3productions podcast with Jordan Peterson

GET FUCKING HYPE. This shit is going to be redpilled as fuck if Joey Salad's podcast was anything to go off.

inb4 "I hate Peterson now"

This is exactly what winning the cultural war looks like. Big tent.

Who and who? Fuck off with this eceleb shilling

>h3h3
Comedically he's a one trick pony and for the rest, he's like boogie. He gets virtue signaling orgasms from saying he's neutral and perfect (tm) and the resulting content is bland. It can't say anything fresh.

He should man up and impregnate his wife already. It's killing me, them sitting on their asses while her beautiful ovaries dry up.

Most of Sup Forums either is neutral or likes Ethan from past threads. He has some shit opinions but he's against SJWs so he's not terrible.

Oh shit this gonna be good. Jordan is consistently the best podcast guest there is and Ethan is my favorite funny kike.

saged af

They keep hinting at it.

That podcast where they talked about pregnancy for like 20 minutes. It wasn't about her in particular but he kept dropping hints.

A lot of high schoolers watch h3h3
Having them exposed to Peterson at this age.... damn

Exactly. People don't realise how many people watch Ethan and Hila. Joe Rogan is but he has little cultural impact on the internet where h3h3 has tons.

He' isn't an intellectual, but he's good enough,

do we really need more jews

>Not knowing Jordan Peterson
Fucking wow, being this new

> h3h3productions

Fuck off juden

Bump

Holy fuck reddit, get the fuck out of here. Nobody here watches that fat fucking jew and his literally JEWISH wife. Take a hike.

Nothing more faggoty than a centrist.

Watch it for Jordan then.

Plus Ethan is defending free speech on Youtube with his trial at the moment.

In order to defeat fire, you must use fire. - Muslim JoJo.

I've been here long enough to know that eceleb cancer is cancerous

Joe Rogan is a faggot

>not knowing the difference between ecelebs and people that matter
please leave this website

Sort your room out.

>people that matter
*upvotes eceleb thread*

Why are you talking like Peterson is some /ourguy/, he has whole lectures against us anti-semites and nazis

i watch him cause he has interesting people on. joe himself doesnt add a lot besides he has an open mind. except when it comes to christianity

#vapenation

I once had the misfortune of watching him talk to Russel Brand about literally nothing for a good 30 minutes.

CLEAN YOUR ROOM
L
E
A
N

Ethan is a Jew that frequently visits Israel. You morons think that people whom support free speech are automatically red-pilled. Go learn about the kikes.

I did and now I'm working on my bathroom.

Ethan is fine, not a huge fan, but also not a huge detractor. We are winning the cultural war, keep fighting.

He was great before he started catering to reddit. He got his start on Sup Forums afterall.

is there anybody whose coattails this fat kike won't ride? rhetorical question the answer is obviously no because hes a fat kike. Ethans rise to youtube fame is the most obvious and shameless sellout/pandering i know of. turbo kike

>2020 of Trump's Presidency
>Out of the ashes of the antifa vs free speechers civil war arises grey curly hair.
>It is Ethan.
>He cries one sullen tear as he carries his comrade, Joey Salads, in his arms.
>they won, by the God-Emperor, they won.
>Wallstreet banks start tumbling down the next day.
>Vapenasch is used as propaganda posters to fight against the SJW Gender Neutral Deathstar / Moon.
>2025 the war reenactment movie is named, "The Good Kikes."

i have to agree, I've generally considered myself a fan of h3h3, especially back in the day when Ethan freewheeled a little more, now everything feels a lot more scripted or polished, and yea his comedic style has become fairly one-dimensional. He does have moments where he seems like a good honest person with good intentions but I definitely get more of a 'sell out' vibe from him nowadays. And yea, I agree with your comparison of Ethan to Boogie, Boggie's definitely worse but Ethan's like a mild version of the same. Kinda sad.

Oh well, this podcast might still be good, Peterson will do his thing regardless and Ethan can either go along with it or awkwardly oppose it. Assuming Peterson brings up the gender pronoun shit and other fucked up Canadian laws it'll be interesting to see if Ethan has any strong opinions on the subject.. My guess is he'll try not to commit to anything.

I dont really have a problem with Centrists but God they're annoying as hell

jordan peterson is not a celebrity because he is dancing in the circus and gets money for it like other celebrities.he is a philosopher that became known because he has interesting way of looking at things,exposing young public of ethan kelin to this philosophy is desireable even though ethan is a jew.

>letting your leaders/most visible spokesmen be members of the jewish controlled academia who have actively warned against "far-right" revival and a jew shekel grabber
Oh cuckservatives always pulling the same tricks

>Joe Rogan is a faggot
He has interesting people on and he lets them talk, doesn't interrupt all the time and has an open mind about most things. He is one of the better interviewers that talk to people that don't get much love from the MSM.

TL;DR
His show is good if the guests are good because the guest get to talk a lot more then if they are talking to Alex Jones for example.

H3h3 was only good in the "fat guy in his underwear screaming this is my mountain in his living room" days

This interview will hopefully get more "normies" to watch Jordan or take an interest in getting their lives together.

This should be good as long as Ethan doesn't Jew it up.

>Ethan is a Jew that frequently visits Israel.
So? There is literally nothing wrong with a jew that is supporting Israel, its their ethnostate. As long as they don't fight to diversity the shit out of our countries.

A goy that supports Israel is pathetic though, Israel is a shitty country.

>most of pol
He is a Jew. I like him because he is funny. But he is still a Jew.

I'm cool with this
Might be a good show

I feel like they will be on the same level on anti-PC issues

but I don't think ethan is bright enough to follow along

I hate Peterson now

>>supporting a JEW
this is literally r e d d i t, fuck this nu pol shit

SO DOPE MY FELLOW PEDE! ETHAN IS BASED JEW!!!!!! LE CLEAN UR ROOM XD PAPA BLESS! HOLY FUCK I CANT STOP LAUGHING FUPA MUCH!!! HAHA :3 CANT WAIT FOR THE BASED VAPE GOD TO TALK TO THE BASED MEME PROFESSOR! THIS WILL BE THE DAY WHEN THE KEKISTANI PEOPLE ARE TRULY FREE!
HOLY FUG CAN U EVEN IMAGINE HOW MANY TRIGGERED SJW SNOWFLAKES WILL BE LITERALLY SHAKING WHEN THIS BASED JEW DROPS THIS BASED VIDEO! Holy fug its like the god emperor is winning once again xDD
Edit: Wow, I never expected this! Thanks for the gold!

Holy shit, is that real?
Is THIS why everybody is using "BASED" all the fucking time? I knew people who used that word were mindless drones. What's the difference between a redditor and a mindless drone, anyway? They jump on whatever's popular and weight it down to the ground with their cringy-ass behaviour.

What are you saying? Joe rogan gets between 40 or 90 million DOWNLOADS each month.

Note, i said downloads only. That doesn't account for the MILLIONS of streams.

Did you really just say H3H3 is more popular o the internet then joe rogan? Preposterous.

Are you some nignig from some cardboard box in some Chicago backwater?

You need to lurk more my friend.

Based is from Lil B aka the based god.

no? I just don't need my opinions validated by ecelebs

Question: When will ecelebs be taken as serious as Hollywood celebs (not that either should be taken seriously)? How popular do they have to get? They seem have much larger influence on the younger generations.

he sodomized the western wall

he doesn't give a fuck about the religion, he's not smart or dumb enough for it

I know it's by some faggot rapper, but there's a time and a place for using this word.
And that place is not Sup Forums.

How new are you? That was a lil b meme that caught on, on Sup Forums years ago and spread throughout.

Retard.

The colony was pretty aight at its inception, but it's reddit so that very quickly went away.

It's true, H3H3 is more representative of youtubers and the younger internet generation in general your numbers are accurate but you have thrown away the concept of demographics.

I don't take either of them seriously you fucking retard

People who sell you your own opinions should be gassed

Yep its real, its far past the point of parody. These satiric 'based' shitposts on Sup Forums are indistinguishable from the shit thats ubiquitous on t_d. All the attention that Sup Forums garnered from election shenanigans has fucking destroyed this site, just look at where we are, a shill thread for a jew e celeb

negative faggot, based is still acceptable. the day may come when it's not, but because it's history is steeped in irony, it's always in acceptable use ironically.

Ethan may be red pilled on feminism but he is MEGA INDIGOPILLED on Sweden and especially Islam and is all about helping the "poor Syrian refugees"

I'm not sure I like this, Ethan is a fucking idiot. The questions will be cringey as fuck

h3h3 is pretty normie when it comes to this stuff
>hates SJW's
>hates racism against whites
>hates anti-white male sediment

now pause for a moment. this is how far we've come.

Being anti-SJW used to be a radical stance. The white youth of America will either be "kinda dislike SJWism" to "fuck communism, Pepe etc." Sup Forums is winning and nothing anyone says can convince me otherwise.

>inb4 someone posts cash me outside bitch

She is a girl and not even white. Our memes were always focused on white males.

Yea h3h3 are underaverage retards...with attention span of gold fish. And J.B.P. tends to go on long winded tangents i feel a really bad episode of dumb and dumber.

It's dead and it's still being forced. That's a reddit thing to do.

We don't need to win over Rogan's audience, they're already on our side. The Jew Peterson is going to be talking to has a much younger audience, ones who mind hasn't fully formed yet, they haven't been fully indoctrinated by the left yet, so have Peterson on to plant the seed of critical thought that will one day allow themselves to deprogram themselves of the propaganda is important.

E-celeb doesn't even make sense as a term anymore. It was used in the early days of the internet to mock people who were only "famous" on the internet but no one talked about them IRL.

E-celebs in 2017 can very much be actually famous people. It's like you retards are stuck in some 2005 mentality where the internet isn't ubiquitous.

Even Rogan looked and sounded like a dumb cunt in his own podcast with Peterson, Ethan will be even worse, he's clueless. And Peterson himself isn't even that bright.

Good entry point for normies, homie.

Talking about intelligence is rich coming from a nigger.

>Peterson: Nietzsche and Dostoyevsky never explicitly reproved religiosity, but rather religious cruelt---
>Hebe3Hebe3: Damn, dawg. Hold up. That's nuts . hold up.....I want to give a BIG shout to lootcrate for sponsoring the goofs and gaffs on this channel. Lets give them all a big papa bless! With lootcrate, every month you can get a fucking dope box of loot dude. You get a dope ass goody bag every month I mean damn dude how fucking dope is that! Hey Jordan, want to help us out with this loot crate unboxing?

I'm stuck in a mentality where I'm sick of seeing celebrity threads on Sup Forums

now fuck off you stupid worshipers

Yes, I guess you're right. I hope he doesn't go too deep into the religious tangent... I have the feeling many le ayytheist normies will close the video once he mentions Jesus as the archetype of perfect western man.

>It's their ethnostate
Just like Sweden is the rapefugees' ethnostate right?

I bet $1000 Ethan would never sit down and have a chat with Jared Taylor on camera

Exactly this....xd rofl my sides.

because his gf was there lmao

Who
the
fuck
gives
a
shit

E-celebs do not belong here. Do not believe them. They almost all put profit before their words

you haven't even seen the channel, have you?

>Hey Jordan, want to help us out with this loot crate unboxing?

Stop being sane.

That's how I sadly picture it.

>you'll never have a sexy mestiza wife

Yeah Ive watched it. 90% of the material is Ethan going, "damn dawg. wow. I dont know man, I've met some based muslims! you got any ghost stories?", 8% is him shilling his sponsor, 2% is the guest talking

rapefugee isn't an ethnicity.

>millennials get their core values from a canadian professor and jewish youtube stars

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

H3H3 is reddit tier, so if this is winning le culture war, leave me out

Every movement needs spokesmen and thought-leaders. Nobody is perfect and pure. You take a little of this and a little of that times 100 to constitute a movement. Jordan Peterson advances some very important ASPECTS of our cause. Only a socially retarded autist would object.

a big tent full of faggots. lmao. this new culture is just as degenerate as the last one.

what's his position on homosexual marriage? if he only goes as far as believing in the concept of moral standards per se he's not a leader of anything.

>impregnating that harpy

Why do people like her again? She looks like death.

>implying he's not fully red pilled when he talks about Solzhenitsyn all the time.