HOUSTON STATUE PROTEST FALSE FLAG

I HAVE EVIDENCE THAT THE SAM HOUSTON STATUE PROTEST IS A DIVERSION FROM SOMETHING ELSE. WILL POST MY EVIDENCE IN CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER.
>HELP ME GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS

Other urls found in this thread:

actforamerica.org/rally
redguardsaustin.wordpress.com/2017/05/28/calling-all-antifascists/
boards.Sup
redguardXsaustin.wordpress.com/
faceXbook.com/houstonantifa/
actforameXrica.org/rally
faceboXok.com/events/135208640357670/?active_tab=discussion&ref=110
facebooXk.com/SmashFascismAustin/
faceXbook.com/texasantifa/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

houston pol faggot here

drop it like its hot you dildo

Was hatt'n

1. ACT AMERICA ORGANIZES A PROTEST AGAINST SHARIA IN AUSTIN TEXAS ON JUNE 10TH

actforamerica.org/rally

2. A GROUP KNOWN AS AUSTIN RED GUARD ORGANIZES A COUNTER PROTEST TO THIS SHARIA LAW PROTEST
redguardsaustin.wordpress.com/2017/05/28/calling-all-antifascists/

(NOTE: THE REDGUARD PUSHES A DIALOGUE THAT THEY ARE CONCERNED WITH THE RIGHTS'S ABILITY TO MOBILIZE AND THWART LEFTIST EVENTS) SEE PARAGRAPHS 1-5

HOLD WILL POST MORE

Confederates were the Jewish army that feared Greenbacks and wanted to keep the Jewish slave trade going.

Fuck them

What's up fellow HOUSTONEian?

> Dixie was the real Jews

Whewest of all possible lads

The slave trade was Jewish

The Central bank was Jewish

The Confederates were funded by Jews and your Secretary of State and Treasury was a Jew who stole all the money when you started losing.

It's Jewish and the KKK originally allowed Jews from what I remember. Well, they actually do now so...

I'm not trying to hurt your feelings, it's just the truth. I'm down for States rights.

3. WELL AFTER THE SHARIA LAW PROTEST HAS BEEN SCHEDULED A FACEBOOK PAGE IS MADE " TEXAS ANTIFA". THE PAGE POSTS AN EVENT TO TAKE PLACE ON JUNE 10TH IN HERMAN PARK TO TAKE DOWN THE SAM HOUSTON STATUE(NOTE THIS IS THE FIRST MENTION OF A PROTEST REGARDING SAM HOUSTON'S STATUE). AND ALSO SHITPOSTS ABOUT NORMIE CONSERVATIVES TO A POINT WHERE IT CAN BE CONSIDERED SATIRE
HOLD MORE ON THE WAY

I'm listening OP, was planneing on attending this .. heard loads of reports it was a hoax

Seems like a lot of astroyufing around this event I dunno why but I believe you OP

bumpin

4. A PHONE CALL IS MADE TO THE HOUSTON POLICE DEPARTMENT CLAIMING TO BE AN ANTIFA REPRESENATIVE AND SAYS THAT THERE WILL BE A PROTEST IN HOUSTIN JUNE 10TH AND THERE WILL BE 300-500 ANTIFA THERE

5. THE REAL ANTIFA TEXAS (antifa houston) PUTS OUT A STATEMENT SAYING THAT "ANTIFA TEXAS" IS A FAKE PAGE AND NOT AFILIIATED WITH THE REAL ANTIFA. THEY ALSO TELL THERE MEMBER NOT TO ATTEND THE PROTEST
MORE ON THE WAY

I need know, I wanna smash some commie skulls!

>It's on the weekend
>Right before an Astros game
Hmmm.

6. A SCREEN SHOT HAS BEEN SHOWN TO ME OF A FACE BOOK COMMENT SECTION WHERE A MEMBER OF AUSTIN RED GUARD REFERS A PROTEST IN "SAN JACINTO" AS A REDNECK DIVERSION

SAN JACTINTO IS HOUSTON

7. BY THIS TIME IT IS TOO LATE AND 1.4K CONSERVATIVES HAVE PLEDGED TO SHOW UP AT THE EVENT
(NOTE: POL IS NOT ALLOWING ME TO POST FACEBOOK LINKS)
MORE ON THE WAY

By San Jancinto.
Do you mean the God Damn monument?

IN SUMMATION MY THEORY IS THIS.
THE RED GUARD CREATES A FAKE PAGE AND A FAKE EVENT (THE SAM HOUSTON PROTEST) IN ORDER TO DIVERT FORCES FROM THE ANTI SHARIA MARCH THAT IS HAPPENING IN AUSTIN THE SAME DAY.

STILL RESEARCHING HOLD

NOTE: HOW CAN I POST FACEBOOK LINKS WITHOUT BEING SPAM BLOCKED?

do you really think that many people were going to drive from houston to austin for a protest?

If it's giving you much hassle to post links that you feel others need to see, just alter it so it isn't hyperlinked.

Such as:
>To:
>boards.Sup Forums org/pol/catalog

I know my theory is messy and scatter-brained right now, and i am still searching for clues, but we know3 thibgs to be true...

1.The Antifa Texas facebook page was made 1 month before the scheduled event and has 0 affiliation with Antifa Houston

2. Antifa Houston has told there member to not show up to the event

3. Austin red guard wants to limit the amount of counter protest mobilization (as stated on their word press) on there June 10th protest which was planned long before the antifa Texas Facebook page ever existed

> i dont have the full story yet, but the more clues i find the stranger things seem, thats why i need your help.

Question: who disguised themselves as antifa and started the fake protest, and why?

Answer: ?

>>>>redguardXsaustin.wordpress.com/
>>>>faceXbook.com/houstonantifa/
>>>>actforameXrica.org/rally
>>>>faceboXok.com/events/135208640357670/?active_tab=discussion&ref=110
>>>facebooXk.com/SmashFascismAustin/
>>>>>faceXbook.com/texasantifa/

REMOVE X AND SEARCH

LINK SUBJECT, IN OREDER
AUSTIN REDGUARD WORDPRESS

THE REAL ANTIFA

ACT ANTI SHARIA PROTEST IN AUSTIN

ACT FACEBOOK EVENT

REDGUARD PROTEST FACEBOOK EVENT

THE FAKE ANTIFA PAGE THE ONE WHO STARTED THIS FAKE PROTEST

>STILL SEARCHING FOR MOTIVE

like you said, probably to divert resources from the anti-sharia rally. For decreased opposition and to make the rally look trivial in turnout

And that has to do with Sam Huston because? you're and idiot.

Mike Pence was in Houston today...