HAPPENING: INSIDER user PREDICTS LONDON PART 2 - AUTISM AND PROXY EDITION

PREVIOUS BREAD
>Insider user predicts london bridge attacks and tries to get information out
>terrorist-affiliated groups go on Sup Forums to stop his message from getting out
>Insideranon confirms there is now a counter-intelligence op on the terrorist-affiliated anons that infested Sup Forums
>mass arrests incoming soon
IMPORTANT INFO (SHILLS DONT WANT IT GETTING OUT)

Irrefutable proof of his inside info. Who could have known about London Bridges?

TERRORIST ATTACK CLOSE TO THE END OF THE SUMMER IN FRANCE SCREENCAP THIS MAKE COPIES FOR YOURSELF

These ritual dates (listed below) are acknowledged worldwide by millions of Satanists, those who worship Satan and serve him or in whatever name, idol, or pagan god they meet to worship together and listed below this article I have a calendar of many of their ritual dates that you can target to pray on, or meet with others, or join forces with others to unite together and pray together on those days to hijack all the energy created on those days and give it to Yah to use.

There are also other ways to fight and combat against Satan and his kingdom, specifically, in the air above us.

And since then thousands of UFO's and Star Ships have crashed to earth, underground bases have been decimated, and the fallen ones, AKA aliens have been plagued with burning, skin diseases, boils, asphyxia, and necrosis because of the affects Positive Orgone Energy has on them.

Our Orgone has saturated the atmosphere and even the stratosphere effectively combating against not just UFOs and aliens, but their chemtrail program as well.

And increasingly, many have witnessed whether via their own eyes or youtube videos the seeming war at the sun...or the presence of UFOs and star ships around the sun.

The sun is a dimensional object. There's many aspects to the sun that very few humans even know about and I'm not going to get into that but I do want to reveal one of the purposes of the main attraction of the sun to Satan's agenda is a resource referred to as Yamashita Gold.

reminder threads like these are bait for retarded "journalists" like thernolithp and jack posobiec

hopefully one of them takes it

In our 3rd dimension Yamashita Gold is a type of material that can be harvested directly from the sun's core and is a highly valuable resource to aliens. It emits NOE Neutral Orgone Energy and the aliens convert the NOE to DOE to energize their ships and UFOs. Yamashita Gold is dimensional like the Sun and it enables the UFO ships to become invisible and dimensional.

The reason UFOs crash is when they fly into saturated POE air, the NOE turns into POE depleting the DOE that is supplying the ship, thus the ship malfunctions and crashes.

What is interesting and what I've learned is that the NOE can be affected by prayer to. So if we ask Yahushua to turn the NOE of Yamashita gold into POE it will become deadly to them. It's so valuable to them they will even try and retrieve it from fallen and crashed UFOs and star ships if they can.

This Yamashita Gold is also the backbone of the new currency that is coming to the world and the NESARA agenda, which is going to become the new global economic program of the Beast (see Revelation 13). This gold never loses value and is of extreme importance to the entire New Age Alien agenda.

The new financial system that will be introduced to the world will be backed by this Yamashita gold and stored in locations around the world but it will not be traded in open markets. Currencies such as the US dollar, British pound, Chinese Yuan and others will form the foundation of this new financial system. What will happen to the gold we currently use and have is unknown. However I suspect this gold will continue to be used by the aliens to be mined, harvested and converted via alchemy to White Monoatomic Gold which they need for longevity to survive all these centuries and years (and you thought gold was just about money...?).

pls no autism this thread user
at least wait until spaghettinigger shows up

Nth
For pls send money to that homeless new zelander man

I mean that's all interesting and everything.

But where does the immortal Negus fit into this?

waiting for based Frank to give everyone (you)s

ITT: Schizophrenia

Isometrically take a top down look at the POWER structure dude.

FRANK IS A PSYCHIC! HE'S A BIG FAT PSYCHIC!

why does he have two driveways

Who wants to buy that ATV for a real piece of FRANK memorabilia?

I'll be sure to review your previous defecations.

Who you talkin' bout mayne?

>ywn go offroad atv'in with Frank on the moons of jupiter
why even live?

HEALTY FOODS
TO FIGHT THE SPINE BEETLES

I don't know, but he sounds just like my ex-wives.

SPINE BEETLES

>No ben&jerry's

All of em?

DEADLY TOUCH TARANTULA SPIDERS
BLOODY MURDER ACCIDENTS TO SHUT ME UP FOREVER

you are now listed in the tranny asshole database

Frank... Frank isn't well, is he?

where is spaghettinigger? did the madman actually do it this time? did he actually become an hero? it's daytime in Italy right now

honestly at this point i think frank and friends have a cordinated discord

Pretty sure that was Franklin. Italy only shows up when "Anon5" is actively posting.

Are you one of the Tuvalu Invasion Transport Systems?
Are you a Recon or an actual invader?

>frank and friends
>friends

The voices in his head?

>tfw can't eat almonds anymore after cyanide because it tastes exactly the same

feels batman

are you the og leaf who found the twitter?
Frankini actually mentions the jews a lot though, something Anon5 steers clear of

We're all friends here
Take the back roads to your local store to steal vegetables so you don't get the DEADLY TABIN NEEDLE'd in a taxi.

Do you have Zimbabwe, Tajikistan, and Sierra Leone?

They're gonna get you niggas sooner or later, keep thrashing around and staying loud

yes but wait till the next larp5 thread i dont want that autismo kiwi shitting up this thread too

I can slow my metabolism at will senpai, I used to poison myself to train it.

no but i was the guy posting roll pics in larp5 threads since october. ive been called a shill over 300 times and gotten banned for it about 35 times

FRANK ALERT

kek.. I've lost count of how many times Frank called me a shill.

oops

the fuck cant i crosslink for

Honestly that's what I love most about these threads.

I can tell you crazy truths you'll never believe.

No matter what you have against Frank, this place needs that.

niggers
4got to carry the 6

they're already happening, its all for show and all are released without charge, but they sure do seem to have the media right there on cue for when they do their raids.
It's all part of Operation Fear Mongering, once the election is over and Sharia May has her autocratic rule the police will slide back into their roles of stopping people tweeting and facebook messaging the truth and Islam will continue to dominate Britanistan.

fuck off with that Larper5 shit

how do we make Frank a household name so he can get the truth out to bongistan before it's too late again? he was this close to stopping the bridge attack, its not fucking fair.

we have to make more oc of him for lulz and exposure to prevent future terrorist attacks

so who has all the rare franks? I saw one of him in the car earlier that I had not seen

i dont have very much

spotted the shill, he must be very important for some agencies then

Did the invasion of Tuvalu go through or are you a tcomms employee?

Def
Not
That
Guy

kek

Should i ask her out?

The magic frankball says no
Protip do the opposite of what frank says

>he can't decide on whether to stick with "that 5 guy" "A5" or "Anon5"

why does he lack so much subtlety?

Bumping cause doxxing faggot5 is gold entertainment

He actually deleted his twitter
Protip follow that alt meme guy i hear hes cool

anon5 and everyone who srsly replies to him are his proxies. its incredibly sad, op pls end your life

You will never have a body like this
Why even live

He's tarded.

>SPACE NEWS NETWORKS

And now all of a sudden he's making references to Jupiter and Pluto. He even talked about the climate of Jupiter having an interesting history... Oh its definitely fucking him.

Lets see what /fit/ has to say about such a dashing man.

>he didn't read the thread
was getting caught a part of your plan?
R A R E
SAVED

sidenote: who is islandgirl on twitter? she seems to mention him the most. Is it possible that she is...dare I say it...Emily?

tl;dr?
I dont know what the fuck this all means

>Isometrically take a top down look at the POWER structure dude.

I got blocked by her right after i mentioned her last werk but shes very anon5 liek

So deep frank
So deep

Hes a nice guy everyone

>why do ppl dump me over facebook
>here is my home phone number, literally everyone on Twitter, I am this lonely

wtf happened to this guy

are those real

Sam Hyde level unfunny shit.
Better pasta than last time. B+
This nigga out of shape but unless you are one of those creepy twig faggots, willing to bet paychecks you yourself have 25 pounds of man titty on him.
still not funny.

As far as GNAA wannabe faggots go, weak.

Guys something I just found thats really interesting, matches the same time he started tripfagging. What account do you think this password is for? Is it his trip?

That would be godly if someone figured it out

>truthful
>if there is such a thing

Fucking dialectics. Was it Communism? Did Communism do this!?

>As far as GNAA wannabe faggots go, weak.
that namefagging was a joke, frank

the joke was, you look like a gay nigger

seek help

>I don't know what's going on
excellent retort old man!

Guys i just want to help frankie

Shit has me thoroughly spooked. If he was correct about this, how much of this is on the horizon?

>it doesn't matter who dates who

oh god make it stop

it's like the world's most horrific train-car pileup

Trannyswapping is definitely real, he insisted

I don't even care if these are literal slide threads at this point, it's like some dark and brutal enigma

>be frankie boi
>come from long line of franks
>dad is borderline genius/inventor but son has severe autism
>mom breaks it off with frank III over Frank's autism and is absent his life, lives with dad and Frank Jr
>Frank Jr dies and sends Frank III into downward spiral of alcoholism and degeneracy
>dad gets arrested for whoring a few years ago, files bankruptcy in 2016
>son continues to be an abject failure and disgrace to the Frank name
it's a sad story desu
>tfw I now know more about Franks past and history than I do my own

You don't know anything about your parents or your own personal history? Do you have amnesia?

Rip fronk

I hear this all the time but nothing ever happens.

i think the spine beetles got to me m8

we've been sleeping on Frank but he accurately predicted the mall attacks in his early knowledge bombs

Do you have the poc of him where it says his mental health is exquisite

Bump

Bump for frankie boi

It would be impressive if that was his only post. But he has made hundreds of posts.. This is the only thing that is somewhat close and anyone could have come up with that.