youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

elections.virginia.gov/
mobile.twitter.com/CoreyStewartVA
twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/872662548172214272
trumpnightlynews.wordpress.com
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/06/07/the-audacity-of-fired-fbi-director-james-comey-page-4/
youtube.com/watch?v=BasmigRDJUc
youtu.be/n0Go6Vw3o04
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/5/nancy-pelosi-says-to-calm-down-over-calls-for-dona/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hi

Here we go again..

>DDDAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDYYYY

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR VIRGINIANS:

THERE IS THE REPUBLICAN PRIMARY FOR THE GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION ON JUNE 13, IT IS A OPEN PRIMARY SO YOU JUST HAVE TO REQUEST A REPUBLICAN BALLOT

COREY A. STEWART IS OUR GUY

>wants to remove Dem gerrymandering

>DEPORTED 8000 illegals at once, dropping crime by 48.7 percent

>Supported Trump BEFORE the convention

>STILL won in Prince William County despite his extreme views

>wants to pass new laws to protect Virginia's statues from the "Radical left"

>called his opponent, Ed Gillespire, a cuck

INFO ON HOW AND WHERE TO VOTE HERE: elections.virginia.gov/

THE ONLY OTHER OPTION IS Ed Gillespie, an former advisor to Bush. I'd still vote for him if I have to as I refuse to split the vote but anything Bush isn't good persuasion in Virginia

SPREAD THIS INFORMATION TO AS MANY VIRIGNIANS AS YOU KNOW ANONS

ONLY FIVE DAYS LEFT

Also, while I hate to use it, if any wants to screen shot this and post it on the_donald or twitter, than do it

COREY'S TWITTER:
mobile.twitter.com/CoreyStewartVA

Brace yourselves.

checked
OH SHIT

pee pee poo poo dossier tomorrow
get ready

10 HOURS UNTIL IMPEACHMENT CONFIRMED

Do we ever get a break from winning?

Hopefully some good Hillary-Russia questions get tossed in

twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/872662548172214272

Video of Seth Rich talking.

Morning
>Happy Birthday Mike Pence!
>Trump tweets: I will be nominating Christopher A. Wray, a man of impeccable credentials, to be the new Director of the FBI. Details to follow.
>Did not tell staff of decision before tweeting
>Hawaii signs bill to align with Paris Climate Agreement
>Hannity shits on Morning Joe again on twitter
>Senate Intel hearing with McCabe, Rodgers, and Coats
>All deny being pressured by Trump to end or interfere with an investigation
>DoJ ends policy of allowing settlements to go to non profits
Afternoon
>Fox Biz re signs Charles Payne
>State Department condemns Iran terrorist attack
>Iran blames US and Saudis
>Trump speaks in Ohio on infrastructure and healthcare
>White House: Trump will nominate Ryan McCarthy for Army Undersecretary
>Preview of Comey’s testimony released in printed opening statement he will read tomorrow
>Trump told Comey that he was not involved with “hookers”
>Trump said that if any associates were improperly involved with Russia it would be good to find out
>Confirms he told Trump 3 times Trump was not under investigation
>Comey spoke to Trump 9 times in 4 months
>Trump invites Qatar emir to White House to resolve crisis
>Trump admin re launches National Space Council
Tonight
>2 congressmen drafting articles of impeachment for Trump
>Alleges obstruction of justice
>Trump announces 11 more Federal Court nominees
>Melania will move to DC next week
>Schiff: I feel like the proverbial spouse in a bad marriage with Trump
>South Korea halts deployment of THAAD system
>North Korea tests another missile
>Corey on Tucker

Last post for tonight, blog has been updated
trumpnightlynews.wordpress.com

Lindsey Graham is investigating Clinton on DOJ collusion against email investigation

>mfw have class during Comey's testimony

AWOOO

LOL

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/06/07/the-audacity-of-fired-fbi-director-james-comey-page-4/

>128970321
So what will you do when he isn't impeached because you know nothing of the processes?

You've been shitposting here for over a year despite being a Trump supporter. What's your deal?

Pence is always sneaking around.

>Seth Rich had vocal cords and could speak

Amazing find

Let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that Donald Trump doesn't know what he's doing. He knows EXACTLY what he's doing. Donald Trump is undertaking a systematic effort to change this country, to make America less like the rest of the world.
That's why he rejected TPP and the Paris Accords and foreign lobbying and the regulations. It is a systematic effort to change America. When he's president of the United States, we are going to re-embrace all the things that made America the greatest nation in the world and we are going to leave our children with what they deserve: the single greatest nation in the history of the world.

>what's your deal

mischief

>Fox Biz re signs Charles Payne

What? Why?

White people are such naive cucks, goddamn.

>yfw Ann Coultier is lurking ITT right now
time to look sharp guys

IM READY

I noticed that the GOP has their talking points down and are pretty uniform. Despite Paul Ryan being a cuck, a few GOPers have come out to defend Trump with Graham saying it was a decent day for Trump. I saw somebody here pass around the GOP talking points for tomorrow. They seem to be on their A-game for this one.

I think that bodes well for Trump. Maybe the GOP sees this as a way to destroy the Russian narrative, clear Trump, and move on with the agenda finally.

Nice

>Even his enemies concede he's a deft politician.
Need hard quotes, I can always use some extra salty tears.

What's going on, /ptg/? I can't believe this Comey shit is a giant nothingburger that just rules up the left and their everlasting goal to get the Trump impeached. Never going to happen, but the delusion can't be overlooked.

On the eve of my vacation, so I'm taking it a bit easy tonight. At least OSHA's ultimatum really put my store managers rear in gear in fixing this problem.

Anyways, how y'all doing?

>National Space Council
What is the purpose of the NSC? What do they do? What will they do now that they've been brought back?

there it is!

Friendly reminder that other than his retarded immigration policies, Raegan's stance on Drugs was way too harsh (Should be harsh, but not overextend like he did), and his spending was horrible.

The only reason why Paleoconservatives suck his balls is that the economy was booming and people were happy- BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT COMES WITH GOVERNMENT SPENDING. Instant Gratification over long-term development.

If China EVER passes us again it was 100% because of the retarded policies by every single president who increased our debt, regardless of the economic situation at the time (Reagan, Obama, Bill, Both Bushes, and a dozen more.)

I'm stealing this.
also, chkem

>Her - face

Did you forget what website you're on?

Ann Coulter how are you, personally, going to save America.

If you don't respond it means you hate white people.

You're far from alone. You just have the misfortune of having a gyppo flag so we know it's you every time.

>being this Jewish

youtube.com/watch?v=BasmigRDJUc

is it happening?

damn gypsies

thats all part of the original plan
let me tell you the truth about Mike Pence
Ive studying Atlantian Origin Theory for 35 years
Its the theory that we are actually descendent from an advanced civilization that got their ship stuck on this planet while searching for diamonds
aliens need diamonds for weapons and armor
after the ship crashed most of the knowledge got lost and only a selected got to gatekeep technological secrets
Mike Pence is one of the direct descendents
theyve been in hiding in Antartica in Ice Caves
Mike Pence plans on restoring our sacred link with the White Angels of God.
He is planning to send a ship to the Pleaides so our lost tribe can return to us.

ANN TITS OR GTFO

BEGONE DEVIL

>black and hispanic voters
>continuing this meme
Mexicans hate black people and vice versa, both groups get along better with whitey or even Ching Chong than one another.

Hi Ann

pls send me free copies of your books because I am too poor to buy them

You're a millionaire, I'm sure you can part with some pocket-change. Don't be a greedy cunt.

love from, user

So what's the plan for tomorrow? Flooding Reddit and the MSM?

what if she actually did...?

That image someone sent him is so funny. Why would he be offended?

Who took this photo?
Edvard Munch?

I miss the old left, you know the crazy guys that dreamt of utopia. They were always kept in line by the right guided by tradition and common sense. I despise this new left that is obsessed with equality of outcome.

I legit fucking died.

Top kek

Noticed a lot of legacy early election cylcle nostalgia posts recently. Kind of fun

>look sharp
I will if she ever does.

What is the optimal lunch-break time to get the most out of the Comey hearing tomorrow?

TIM TRAEVL

good stuff

About to get some rest. Lots of work to do in the salt mines tomorrow. I have a feeling we'll hit the mother lode some time around 10am EST.

Well, there is a lot of oil and natural resources in Antarctica. Why shouldn't we be looking?

None, get out of work early, then hop on Sup Forums

go to sleep Moortugal

it's all so tiring....

The Islamist are also victims. Victims of a racist and exclusionary society. Victims of a predatory and malicious foreign policy to impoverish and ruin their home countries.

those digits...
Stay strong Pence.

>Pence is chairman of the National Space Council now and will lead our space crusaders into the shadow realm.

But where did he get his lightning powers from? Is that an Atlantean thing?

but I work until 5 PM EST.

I LARP as a commie sometimes
who cares

Now he will know how his gf feels

lads, looking to go late night shopping for some cozy beverages to have with the comey testimony tomorrow

any recommendations?

see
>mindblown.jpg

Good night user

Will Trump disavow?

Robitussin

I feel honored by your quick response. The fact that you, George Soros, himself chose to come here and reply directly to me just proves that what I said stands on its own. You could have sent your shills, to spout dissent, but you chose to come here personally and reply to me with your own words. We now know your ultimate plan George. Everyone here knows it. Your words no longer clouds our logocentric judgment with your mischevious imoral deceit. You can try and pay the mods to ban me like you did before but this time i just want you to know. We are the ALL SEEYING EYE. We stand above you. WE REMEMBER.

semen, i believe

face like melted steel beams, desu senpai

I don't get the point of asking for an impeachment, there's a reason Pelosi is backing away from it. Here's how impeachment proceeding would go down
>Dems file
>Republican house says "fuck you"
>it dies
>if it passes house Republican senate says "fuck you"
>it dies
>if it passes both Trump says "fuck you"
>Trump is supported by police, military, and every motherfucker with a gun
Seriously what's the fucking endgame? In what world do you "win" from a Trump impeachment attempt?

>Roasties
Not even once

youtu.be/n0Go6Vw3o04

More tussin

will he admonish?

> there's a reason Pelosi is backing away from it

source to this?

it also just ignores that the reason they never tried it on obama was how unpopular doing it to clinton was

Antarctica has one of the entrances to the hollow Earth and we have no business there

>google Timecube.exe with tor
>wont work on normal google

>If China EVER passes us again
China has never surpassed the US. And never will.

And even the Chinese golden age of about 1000 years ago is a semi-meme. Sure they had a handful of inventions, but there was a load of shit that the Romans knew about that the Chinese never figured out for themselves. Decent construction for example; Roman aqueducts and what not from 2000 years ago still stand. China has nothing to compare. So they weren't really ever definitively more advanced than the Europeans in general, more like they just got to a few discoveries first
>1000 years ago
>and haven't done shit since

and you forget the best part. If Trump is acquitted (which he would be) the Dems can't bring it up even if they gain the Senate because of double jeopardy

It's to do nothing other than tarnish his presidency
All the leftists writing history books will put the muh russia and impeachment under his term

roasties btfo

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/5/nancy-pelosi-says-to-calm-down-over-calls-for-dona/

COMEY COUNTDOWN CLOCK:

9 HOURS 30 MINUTES

I'm getting really worried, /ptg/, about what happens after the Comey testimony tomorrow. This Russia narrative can't go on forever. You can't just manufacture Watergate out of thin air; we are not yet at that level of 1984. In fact, thanks to the free exchange of ideas on the internet, the media is far less powerful than it was during the Nixon years, and they are soon to realize this. So what happens next? Bullets don't travel any slower than they did in 1963.
All signs seem to point to it. You do not as a celebrity take pictures of yourself posing with the President's bloody, decapitated head evoking ISIS and call it a joke. Not even the most insane Democrat could think that would ever be appropriate or accepted. And then she breaks down crying, saying that she's the victim? This is no joke. This is a carefully engineered test by the CIA to gauge public reaction to an assassination. Look at how much more serious, organizationally speaking, the White House has become since Trump got back from his trip. You can bet the Deep State is also getting more serious.
After tomorrow, we can no longer assume that Trump is physically safe.