Antifa Doxxing us

Apparently there are rumors that the anti-fags are doxing anti-SJW people. Is that true?

Lmao.
>We found the user
>His post was 128970129
>Nazi GO HOME
>smashes computer monitor

>anti-SJW

and not a single fuck was given. Most are egalitarian retards who worship Milo and think Laci Green is one of them now

I only defend white/southern nationalist brothers

if you get doxxed its because you put personal information on the internet. now why would anybody be that stupid?

I'll give them my doxx. I wonder how my Eastern European brothers will react to a bunch of commies causing shit in my neighbourhood.

This is nothing new they've been doing this forever.

here's a tip, don't use social media, it is a tool of the libcuck and government.
Also Anti-Fa are a Soros funded group.

They're too retarded to do anything meaningful with it

>doesn't post source
sage and kys, you insufferable fucking faggot. I hope anrifa kills your worthless ass.

Oh you poor sweeties

They've been doing this forever. If you post enough info to be identified you are retarded

What are they going to do? The average anti SJW person would accidentally kill an antifa in a fight, not even taking into account they might be armed on top of that.

They can't dox you if you have no dox

Bring it. I'm waiting.

I've used my real kikebook profile to threaten Antifags and have never had the conversation go beyond that. I usually mock them and tell them ZOG trained me to kill actual fanatics, not LARPing pussies. It usually ends with me getting blocked or them deleting their posts.

They can't doxx for shit. Only someone who gots no skills whatsoever would call themselves Antifag. I'm LMAOing at their life.

My name is Seth Green

Come at me bro

If you don't use social media there's nothing to find...

>tfw I got video of a shitload of Antifa with their masks off beating a KID in a maga hat
>tfw they beat on me and tried to get my camera
>tfw they weren't willing to smash it because they wanted a shiny new camera and I ran off with it and all the evidence

Tbh I wasn't going to file a report til I realized he was a minor, will be talking to police today after work though lads. I should have enough to get three or four but I know for sure I have one, his face is perfectly clear punching the kid.

Oh, and how will they catch me? I don't know people could dox fake identities online.

Where do you hear "rumors" in this day and age?

Let them come....

wait.... can they use their food stamps to buy a plane ticket to Hawaii?

Oh well.
not like they could find me here anyways.
I'll just let my pet Filipino loose on them.

And don't set up displaying signs at free speech rallies that say "Sup Forums is always watching". Stupid retards deserve to be doxxed.

They've been trying to identify youtubers and twitter users for more than a year now.

>tfw Sup Forums does that in less than an hour

Well, I live in east TN and I'd be happy to give them my address so they can come get shot up with .308 faggots.

Well they must suck at it, I've never heard of them successfully doxxing someone. I was able to find the addresses of almost every Buzzfeed "writer" in less than 30 minutes because of all the revealing shit they put on their instagrams and twitter. And I just started doing this.

Yeah they banned my music groups releases for sale on discogs after I posted links to our stuff on pol. Not even joking.

Pshj they are far too retarded to do anything of that caliber

Yeah I had the words "Shame shame shame" written in chalk outside my house. These guys are brutal.

>Apparently there are rumors that the anti-fags are doxing anti-SJW people. Is that true?
yes that's what they do

yeah, but it's mostly rally people and normies on kikebook. In portland they had littered the city with your grand mother and that kind
>MUH EBIN NUZIES
maybe we should show them how to do this, and make sure they never get a job, even though that's not very likely in the first place
>a few of them thing they be anobongos, but that has become more and more rare

I hope so, let them come

That has been their modus operandi for years, where have you been?

I'm sliding, buut I wouldn't give a FUCK about getting doxed, nobody here would, it's not a secret in such a small cuntry, who I am anyways. Basically
>Go to Norway
>Do you know a computer goy
Oh yes user anonson
He's out fisking now, he lives up hill there and do something with computers

Lit (beside iceland and the faroe islands, our blood) the only cuntry in the world, where (((you))) can encounter some flags abroad and ask
>Do you know this faggot?
And people will go, yes! that's user anonson and user anonsdóttir's son, he does computers, automation, factories artificial intelligence and such. He got a real big cod this weekend

You should.
You think they contact your employer and say some bad things on twitter?
Their usual activities are burning your car down and attacking your house.

doxxing me would only bring me antifa to lock in my closet and jerk off on